Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,850 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Niger-Delta Amnesty Fueled Boko Haram - Obasanjo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger-Delta Amnesty Fueled Boko Haram - Obasanjo (17965 Views)

MTN Fueled Boko Haram Insurgency - President Buhari / Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari / How I Would Have Handled Boko Haram - Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger-Delta Amnesty Fueled Boko Haram - Obasanjo by jacabi(m): 10:27am On Dec 11, 2014
Bunsky:
Baba kan ka bi Aje
Sé iwo ló kowò bòó lénu ni?
Re: Niger-Delta Amnesty Fueled Boko Haram - Obasanjo by IyfeNamikaze(m): 10:27am On Dec 11, 2014
theM16:

When a country negotiates with militants ..wot do u expect? More groups springing ...
All doz at d forefront of ND movt where are they today? Buying awses in asokoro and maitama. What development has happened to this same places! Nothing. Just an opportunity to waste money on a few pple. Apart frm oil company scholarships which has always bn there, if u can tel me anyother dvlpmt to the area

boko haram predates the ND Militant

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Amnesty Fueled Boko Haram - Obasanjo by sarutobie(m): 10:28am On Dec 11, 2014
Don't be surprised that a lot of gullible nigerians will buy into this crap written by an 'ex president'..I have got some questions to ask.
1.did the Niger deltans also fuel the kano 1953 massacre?
2.did the niger deltans fuel the 1966 massacre?
3.did the niger deltans fuel the sharia upheaval and wanton massacre of southerners during HIS regime as the president?
4.did the niger deltans fuel the beheading of Gideon because of a percived slight to the qoran?
5.did the niger deltans fuel the brutal killing of a female teacher by HER STUDENTS because of a percived slight to the qoran her student was using to cheat in class?
6.wait o! Did the niger deltans fuel the bloody riot that happened because of the scheduled Miss World pageant here in Nigeria?
7.please tell me, did the niger deltans fuel the killings that occurred in a part of this (farce of a) country when a Danish comic artist mocked Muhammed in faraway Europe?
8 . was it the niger deltans that impoverished the multitude of children in a part of this (sham of a) country? The almajiris? By denying them quality education?

....And in all this, the niger deltans are the troublemakers, the bigots...the inconsequential minorities from the creek..the fishermen...

Sometimes it is just painfully hard to wish this (sham of a) country good!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger-Delta Amnesty Fueled Boko Haram - Obasanjo by olyychyy(f): 10:29am On Dec 11, 2014
Boko haram doesn't have any excuse or anything that makes them kill. They are just wicked and heartless set of ppl. Pls we should tell ourselves d truth. Militant are totally diff from what is happening to Nigeria 2 day. May God help nigeria

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Amnesty Fueled Boko Haram - Obasanjo by Lanretijani(m): 10:32am On Dec 11, 2014
people comments against OBJ. my question is . do u know nigeria than OBJ .no tribalistic

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Amnesty Fueled Boko Haram - Obasanjo by flexing11(m): 10:33am On Dec 11, 2014
locomotive222:
i dont agrree with u baba
quiet,wat do u k,,,ow about dis cou,,,,tr,,,,,dat u d,,,,t blive baba,just quiet,

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Amnesty Fueled Boko Haram - Obasanjo by runtinxnigga(m): 10:34am On Dec 11, 2014
OBJ is gradually getting closer to d grave. He talks too much.
Re: Niger-Delta Amnesty Fueled Boko Haram - Obasanjo by Sylvarresta(m): 10:34am On Dec 11, 2014
perragy:

my fren sharap... baba and co were there before. they are all to be held responsible for the state which naija is today.

let him write more books to expose himself and other thieves.

I like Baba sha! smiley
so wetin cum bring sharap, can't u make ur comment without insulting pple

2 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Amnesty Fueled Boko Haram - Obasanjo by Akpan107(m): 10:35am On Dec 11, 2014
The Northern Leaders need to explain more to us concerning Boko Haram.

Does it mean just as we have Niger Deltan Militant in the South

OPC in West

Massob in the East;
The North also want to have theirs in the North?

If so, the 'END' of Nigeria is fast aproaching than we thought.
Re: Niger-Delta Amnesty Fueled Boko Haram - Obasanjo by redcliff: 10:36am On Dec 11, 2014
Fawk!!! No matter how untrue this book is, i need to read them. Damn!!!

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Amnesty Fueled Boko Haram - Obasanjo by manowar1: 10:37am On Dec 11, 2014
Lanretijani:
people comments against OBJ. my question is . do u know nigeria than OBJ .no tribalistic

Yes, we know more than him because we are the majority who feel the heat of what they are creating.

2 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Amnesty Fueled Boko Haram - Obasanjo by stag: 10:38am On Dec 11, 2014
IyfeNamikaze:

so what does he propose as the solution , leveling the city? just like he did in odi?

I haven't read the book, so I really can't tell if he proposed any.
Re: Niger-Delta Amnesty Fueled Boko Haram - Obasanjo by flexing11(m): 10:40am On Dec 11, 2014
macpetrus:
Am going to advise ObJ to stop talking. Obj is the primary cause of the problem in the Niger Delta, Obj killed and burn down a own village in Bayelsa State just because the villager refuse the oil worked from working, due to the damage cause by the oil spillage on their farm land.

Obj where are you when GEJ offer Amnesty to Boko harram.. I guess you are busy feeding you pig in ota Farm!
u are so dull,do u k,,,ow soldiers were killed i,,,, odi village b4 baba orderd d killi,,,,,g at odi,

2 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Amnesty Fueled Boko Haram - Obasanjo by fr3do(m): 10:41am On Dec 11, 2014
GodMode:

They killed peeps... Destroying oil pipes leads to scarcity which leads to increase in prices which leads to inflation which leads to peeps been unable to pay for their basic needs which leads to sickness/death.

a vicious circle
would blown pipelines cause so much damage if there was diversification of the economy, everybody forgot about the potentials of other regions just to lick Niger delta oil.
Would they be militancy, if there was no oil spill and the source communities got reasonable allocations?

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Amnesty Fueled Boko Haram - Obasanjo by flexing11(m): 10:42am On Dec 11, 2014
post=28780184:
OBJKnows All
d baba dat ca,,,, speak for us,
Re: Niger-Delta Amnesty Fueled Boko Haram - Obasanjo by IyfeNamikaze(m): 10:46am On Dec 11, 2014
stag:

I haven't read the book, so I really can't tell if he proposed any.

He was the president when ND started, and he was clueless in handling the issue, he even applied brute force, killing innocent people and destroyed properties in Odi. Did that bring any positive results? OBJ is a man without conscience and has no morals. He should shut up and attend to his chickens and goats in otta farm

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Amnesty Fueled Boko Haram - Obasanjo by flexing11(m): 10:47am On Dec 11, 2014
Cybermugu1:
But Niger delta militants weren't killing innocent civilians in the south, infact they fought for justice.

Why dem go carry our oil land give oyibo man
dat is a lie,d problem we c,started frm d ,,,,iger delta, de,,, started kid,,,,appi,,,g a,,,,d carr,,,,i,,,g of arms agai,,,,st d govt,

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Amnesty Fueled Boko Haram - Obasanjo by fr3do(m): 10:47am On Dec 11, 2014
sarutobie:
Don't be surprised that a lot of gullible nigerians will buy into this crap written by an 'ex president'..I have got some questions to ask.
3.did the niger deltans fuel the sharia upheaval and wanton massacre of southerners during HIS regime as the president?
4.did the niger deltans fuel the beheading of Gideon because of a percived slight to the qoran?
5.did the niger deltans fuel the brutal killing of a female teacher by HER STUDENTS because of a percived slight to the qoran her student was using to cheat in class?
6.wait o! Did the niger deltans fuel the bloody riot that happened because of the scheduled Miss World pageant here in Nigeria?
7.please tell me, did the niger deltans fuel the killings that occurred in a part of this (farce of a) country when a Danish comic artist mocked Muhammed in faraway Europe?
8 . was it the niger deltans that impoverished the multitude of children in a part of this (sham of a) country? The almajiris? By denying them quality education?

....And in all this, the niger deltans are the troublemakers, the bigots...the inconsequential minorities from the creek..the fishermen...

the culture of violence has been in the north since time immemorial, their elites and clerics kept quiet because only christians and southerners were affected.
Now the chickens have come home to roost.

3 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Amnesty Fueled Boko Haram - Obasanjo by macpetrus(m): 10:47am On Dec 11, 2014
flexing11:
u are so dull,do u k,,,ow soldiers were killed i,,,, odi village b4 baba orderd d killi,,,,,g at odi,

Yea.. Am dull and you want me to understand that you are wise right?.. What did the soldiers did before the fight that lend to the death of the soldiers?... I guess you don't knw.. Wise One!
Re: Niger-Delta Amnesty Fueled Boko Haram - Obasanjo by flexing11(m): 10:48am On Dec 11, 2014
holatin:
Amnesty to criminal breed more criminal
u are rite bro,

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Amnesty Fueled Boko Haram - Obasanjo by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 11, 2014
[size=8pt][/size]y4Dis 1st time, i will agree with OBJ...
IF STEALING is not CORRUPTION..
Then What's STEALING .....?
Circle the answer that BEST characterises the above....

a) murder
b) romance
c) borrowing
d) trade by barter.
e) insurgency.
f) bunkering...
g) ebola virus ..
h) feeding..

Please ANSWERs needed asap...
.am in the exam Hall right now...
Re: Niger-Delta Amnesty Fueled Boko Haram - Obasanjo by timawoku(m): 10:49am On Dec 11, 2014
Obj is so on point, he might have a questionable character but he is still on point,,,

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Amnesty Fueled Boko Haram - Obasanjo by Myself2(m): 10:49am On Dec 11, 2014
OLUSEGUN OBASANJO

DESPERATE FOR ATTENTION SINCE 1960

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger-Delta Amnesty Fueled Boko Haram - Obasanjo by IyfeNamikaze(m): 10:51am On Dec 11, 2014
fr3do:

the culture of violence has been in the north since time immemorial, their elites and clerics kept quiet because only christians and southerners were affected.
Now the chickens have come home to roost.

and roast they shall.
Re: Niger-Delta Amnesty Fueled Boko Haram - Obasanjo by gogochocolate: 10:54am On Dec 11, 2014
TheRealMrStan:

http://www.informationng.com/2014/12/obasanjos-autobiography-niger-delta-amnesty-programme-fuelled-boko-haram-insurgency.html

Obasanjo is both deluded, selfish, wicked and unreasonable. He failed Nigeria several times for his own selfish interest. In 1979, Azikiwe and Awolowo where in the race for the presidency yet you choose an unprepared Shagari as your successor. That single decision of yours lead us to where we are today. I believe that if either Nnamadi or Awolowo where elected president then, the mistakes that lead to the failure of the 2nd republic would not have occurred paving the way the military to take. Again in 2003 God gave you another opportunity (Very Rare For Most People) to set this country up and the best you could think about was Yaradua and Jonathan. Two people you now describe as incompetent. You have a an acute resentment for choosing the best in every thing you do. You have no morals to criticize then because you created both monsters. You will go to your grave knowing that you left Nigeria worse than you met it despite having all the opportunities you had to change. No matter how you try to wash your hands off both Shagari and Yaradua / Jonathan regime.
Re: Niger-Delta Amnesty Fueled Boko Haram - Obasanjo by Nctrice(m): 10:58am On Dec 11, 2014
OBJ should be jailed, if not for any thing, for the mere fact that he leveled Odi. I believe if he were not a past president GEJ would have taught him a lesson...
Re: Niger-Delta Amnesty Fueled Boko Haram - Obasanjo by watchindelta(m): 10:58am On Dec 11, 2014
shocked shocked nawaho so no elderly person in this country can teach or put the youth in the right part? the whole of them are jst evildoers.... how manage self i take come dis country self, my parents must to explain to me, make i go see dem first undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Amnesty Fueled Boko Haram - Obasanjo by Myself2(m): 11:02am On Dec 11, 2014
macpetrus:
Am going to advise ObJ to stop talking. Obj is the primary cause of the problem in the Niger Delta, Obj killed and burn down a own village in Bayelsa State just because the villager refuse the oil worked from working, due to the damage cause by the oil spillage on their farm land.

Obj where are you when GEJ offer Amnesty to Boko harram.. I guess you are busy feeding you pig in ota Farm!

Obasanjo is so pained that GEJ did not agree to do his bidding,the guy refused to join his cult,consult him on state policy decisions etc,hence he is ranting like a rabid dog.Shameless idiiot that has the effrontery to accuse others for the woes of Nigeria,when he is the only individual that has ruled Nigeria for the longest period.What enduring legacies of national unity did he leave.Rather he is wont to claim sole credit for the victory or otherwise of the Nigerian civil war,whereas those who know have come to reveal that he was just a bloody coward in those days of war.He has never allowed any sitting president or head of state to work in peace,even IBB was not spared his numerous dubious,selfish,evil and satanic attacks;both verbal and written.May God bless Abacha for jailing OBJ for me,Abacha put the fear of God in the agbaya from owu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger-Delta Amnesty Fueled Boko Haram - Obasanjo by macpetrus(m): 11:05am On Dec 11, 2014
Myself2:

Obasanjo is so pained that GEJ did not agree to do his bidding,the guy refused to join his cult,consult him on state policy decisions etc,hence he is ranting like a rabid dog.Shameless idiiot that has the effrontery to accuse others for the woes of Nigeria,when he is the only individual that has ruled Nigeria for the longest period.What enduring legacies of national unity did he leave.Rather he is wont to claim sole credit for the victory or otherwise of the Nigerian civil war,whereas those who know have come to reveal that he was just a bloody coward in those days of war.He has never allowed any sitting president or head of state to work in peace,even IBB was not spared his numerous dubious,selfish,evil and satanic attacks;both verbal and written.May God bless Abacha for jailing OBJ for me,Abacha put the fear of God in the agbaya from owu

Soon or leta OBJ is going to dance a show of shame.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger-Delta Amnesty Fueled Boko Haram - Obasanjo by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 11, 2014
jacabi:

Sé iwo ló kowò bòó lénu ni?
Ami ni.lol
Re: Niger-Delta Amnesty Fueled Boko Haram - Obasanjo by skydeexie(m): 11:14am On Dec 11, 2014
sarutobie:

I am ashamed of Mr Obasanjo. Had he stopped the beginning of Sharia Rule introduced by the then Governor of Zamfara State, Nigeria and Nigerians would have been spared the senseless killings we are witnessing today, not that this would have stopped the religious motivated killings altogether, but at least it would have gone a long way to stabilize the North. Nigeria is a secular country, why do we have the Islamic sharia provision in the constitution? He had the Constitutional power, the Armed forces, the Judiciary, the Politicians and most of all the populace behind him to stopped the introduction of Sharia BUT HE DID NOT. Why is he crying foul now. Has he forgotten to soon his own atrocities while he was at the helm of affairs - Odi, Zakibiam, $16billion spent to provide electricity that could not be accounted for, etc, etc? Matter of fact, Obasanjo is the REAL CLUELESS leader Nigeria has ever had. He should go and study Islam well before commenting on Boko Haram.

As for the Niger Deltans, let him tell us what solution he would have proposed. Well not to go too far, I think I know - he would have ordered for complete carpet bombing of the Niger Delta Creek region - some solution indeed!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger-Delta Amnesty Fueled Boko Haram - Obasanjo by sexynabila(f): 11:15am On Dec 11, 2014
OBJ.... U r evil.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayose To Mu’azu: Resign, Emulate British LP, Democrats’ Leaders / Postscript Of The Jonathan Years! What Do You Say? / Treat Nigerians Equally To Ensure Unity, US Ambassador Advises Buhari.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.