Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,293 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter (62302 Views)

President Jonathan Shows His Wife Patience Love (photo) / Folorunsho Alakija's Source Of Wealth Busted By CNN Reporter, Christian Purefoy / Fake CNN Reporter Arrested In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by EagleNest(m): 4:16pm On Dec 11, 2014
Let's wait and see...
Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by ellechrystal(f): 4:16pm On Dec 11, 2014
Honestly this guy is so right!! He saw what I saw. He nailed it..

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by san316(m): 4:16pm On Dec 11, 2014
Doyibo does not know the power of dollars in naija politics. If he knew, he would av troway salute for bihari.

Is the counting over?
Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by OtunbaJega: 4:17pm On Dec 11, 2014
Fake twitter handle
Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by ayoplenty: 4:17pm On Dec 11, 2014
Rubbish.. .. who cares about an ex-cnn reporter. What matters to me is a peaceful Nigeria and if it's Buhari that will bring about that all well and good.
The fact that he is a foreigner has made his views of less important to me.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by Boss13: 4:17pm On Dec 11, 2014
Is Christain Purefoy still with CNN. I don't think so.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 11, 2014
Another r.e.tard on d loose! Shame on u & atiku's dollars! Buhari all d way!
Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by giwah(m): 4:18pm On Dec 11, 2014
godson36:
To hell with your views. Someone who did not bride delegates is winning and you said he is weak. Go to hell with your support for jonathan

1000 likes
Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by Chilug(m): 4:18pm On Dec 11, 2014
Playing through the qualifier may be more difficult for some team than d actual tournament. Don't be too carried away sir. A lot will still happen before 2014. Much people didn't know yar'adua d last time sir.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by eightsin(m): 4:18pm On Dec 11, 2014
Fact is that if buhari can't win his party primary by a wide margin, I don't see him winning the presidential election cos most of APC supporters don't really support him

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by ellechrystal(f): 4:19pm On Dec 11, 2014
GentleMimi:
Ouch! That hurts. grin
I am sure the irony if the matter escapes the reasoning capability of his ardent die-hard followers. Coming from a foreigner......
And let us keep sentiments aside, this is in fact the truth. Watching his interview on Channels, I just had to "SMH".
And it amazes me that a foreigner understands Nigerian politics more that some youths on this forum. It irks. APC is TINUBU and TINUBU is APC. Buhari is just the side attraction.

Yes, lest I forget, I expect some town criers to accuse the reporter of being sponsored by GEJ. Lol.

Take 5 E- kisses 4 this. Na u sabi am..muahhh
U ve said my mind.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:20pm On Dec 11, 2014
barcanista:
Jonathanians will never stop going low
I tell you. We'll punish him by making him appear before Christaine Amanpour of CNN.
Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by muh4lyf(m): 4:20pm On Dec 11, 2014
Mrs or Mr what do you call yourself you questioning the popularity that is not questionable,you weren't talking about that who is afraid of competion,you weren't talking about GEJ who destroyed a party cos he wants to be a sole candidate. Neither were you talking about the 1 dat didn't even go throug primaries. I can beat my chest that you have been paid.
Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by Zico5(m): 4:20pm On Dec 11, 2014
chymystique:
you couldn't ve said it any better MR. Buhari will be a bad investment for APC if he eventually becomes the flag bearer cause he will surely lose.. I won't even be suprised if some APC members ends up pitching their tent with GEJ cause they know that deep down their hearts Buhari has nothing to offer Nigerians.
you re a big fool, so Gej misrule of 5years is what we should continue to bear. Whether he has nothing to offer or not, the main point is for your brother to pack his bags and go to his village. What has your president achieve in five years of his rule. Nothing! And you can swallow that, you re damn crazy.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by rebranded(m): 4:20pm On Dec 11, 2014
Very shallow analysis from afar patience young man...
Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 11, 2014
GEJ 2020

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by walata2011(m): 4:21pm On Dec 11, 2014
He is entitled to his own opinion. All I know is that he did not know our country more than us. If Buari is week for not getting 70% of the votes, that shows that the primary was competitive unlike the anointed candidate of PDP. Buari is one of the few noble men remaining in this country. I belong to know party, but I'm giving my support to GMB.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by BetaThings: 4:21pm On Dec 11, 2014
Icekeeng:
GEJ till Buhari becomes a togolese!
Yeeees, so that Jonthan can detain Purefoy again
http://www.punchng.com/news/protests-in-lagos-kaduna-kano/
and turn Nigeria to North Korea

Jonathan - 100% of YES Votes
Kim Jong-Un of North Korea - 100% of YES Votes
Like minds!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by ellechrystal(f): 4:22pm On Dec 11, 2014
godson36:
To hell with your views. Someone who did not bride delegates is winning and you said he is weak. Go to hell with your support for jonathan
Pained Hmm well, it is well with u.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 11, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

I tell you. We'll punish him by making him appear before Christaine Amanpour of CNN.
Is the admin promotin an agenda? Why did they move it to fp?
Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by moufan: 4:24pm On Dec 11, 2014
rubbish analysis, in fact a stuupid analysis from a foreigner

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:24pm On Dec 11, 2014
eightsin:
Fact is that if buhari can't win his party primary by a wide margin, I don't see him winning the presidential election cos most of APC supporters don't really support him
From he can't win a primary election to he can't win by a wide margin. A lone goal and 10 goals carry 3 points in a football match. Save your tears for Valentine Day next year when Jonathan will be shown the way back to Otuoke.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by xcolanto(m): 4:24pm On Dec 11, 2014
Yes! Buhauri is a failed politician tongue
Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 11, 2014
You know what i bet there are other countless guys who have an OPINION about this on twitter, how about somebody go find their posts and post it here and lets get it to the frontpage. Or do you only value the opinion of an Ex-CNN reporter whom apparently has such great knowledge of Nigeria's Politics.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by robinsoncrosoe: 4:25pm On Dec 11, 2014
Let dem declare a winner let's know the fool dat will contest with our able gej.apc shd kw dat northernization and islamization of nija can't be allowed.we from the southwest will kick against dat.I bliv is wot ffk saw and ran away.tho ffk is nt a saint bt he still took to his heels

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by therealtunji(m): 4:25pm On Dec 11, 2014
Paucity in the facilitation of objectivity in thought processing has conditioned us to be unabatedly gullible to the nefarious whims and sinister caprices of these aged minds. The youthful population which is the fabric and fundamental of any nation's development should endear the ability to think outside the box and refrain from judging book by its cover. Rome was not built in a day could be the alibi of some misguided ones but we haven't even acquired the landscape to build our desired Rome. Vote with your senses, conscience...
Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by arsetalks(m): 4:26pm On Dec 11, 2014
GentleMimi:
Ouch! That hurts. grin
I am sure the irony if the matter escapes the reasoning capability of his ardent die-hard followers. Coming from a foreigner......
And let us keep sentiments aside, this is in fact the truth. Watching his interview on Channels, I just had to "SMH".
And it amazes me that a foreigner understands Nigerian politics more that some youths on this forum. It irks. APC is TINUBU and TINUBU is APC. Buhari is just the side attraction.

Yes, lest I forget, I expect some town criers to accuse the reporter of being sponsored by GEJ. Lol.
He may get just 60% but does that take away the fact that Atike bribed delegates? Has this Christian put into consideration that doing the election proper, the citizenry and not some selected people who can easily be financially induced will be voting?

Don't ever think bags of rice will do it this time. People will ask questions. Where are chibok girls, where is our economy ( the supposed best in Africa), the youth who got scammed while searching for a job which they paid 1k to apply for will ask "where is our job", Where are our colleagues".

Don't even think all those made up lies against Buhari will change anything. Buhari may not be the best, but Gej has lost his chances.

Gej is now like Arsene Wenger, most Arsenal fans do not care about what he achieved in the first 8 years, they will judge him by the last 8 years. Gej enjoyed some unnecessary ( unlike Wenger who earned his) sympathy in the first election but he blew his chances.

Arsenal fans no longer care who manages the club but just want Wenger out. To many, any body but Wenger will do. For Nigerians, any body but Gej will do.

By February 16, we will know.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 11, 2014
Purefoy or PureFool.. I think you should focus more on why you had to exit “CNN”.

This makes democracy interesting instead of been installed, people should be allowed to cast their vote in favor of who dey want.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by adioolayi(m): 4:26pm On Dec 11, 2014
What's this oyinbo wey no get voters card saying?....As for me and my house...we are registered voters and we will vote #GMB....so he already has +8 votes grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by tuyi19: 4:27pm On Dec 11, 2014
donigspain2:
Damn... So hot!!!

This is a very objective view from a neutral and unbiased subject. IF Buhari cannot win by a landslide in an intra-party election how then will he win the 2015 election?

Your pay master Jonathan, should have allowed other aspirants in PDP to contest with him and see if he will get 60%, why paying for consesus?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by gabicon: 4:27pm On Dec 11, 2014
This is the problem with us Africans, these white folks comment on our everything and we swallow it hook line and sinker, can u imagine Cyril stober of NTA commenting on the democrat or Republican primaries and his comments blown up by an American? Because it one favours you doesn't give you the right to take a hundred. Let them mind their business and let us mind ours b4 we know they will say we should come take IMF or world bank loan an small small him dey start.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by Bidos(m): 4:27pm On Dec 11, 2014
Lagusta:
BUHARI, 2000 VOTES!!!!!!!

atiku 9 hundred and something
#Jubilation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

BREAKING: INEC May Postpone Election Till Tuesday For Logistics Reasons / FG Gives Condition To Lift Ban On Twitter / Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.