Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,438 members, 7,843,338 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

There Is Little Evidence Buhari Can Fix Nigeria - BBC Will Ross - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Is Little Evidence Buhari Can Fix Nigeria - BBC Will Ross (43641 Views)

Photo: No Government Can Fix Nigeria In 4years - Goodluck Jonathan / The Phone Call That Save Nigeria - BBC / PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is Little Evidence Buhari Can Fix Nigeria - BBC Will Ross by kalamayat: 7:44am On Dec 12, 2014
motherlode:
America and U.K are afraid cheesy that this man won't heed to their advice because their advices are detrimental to the economic health and wealth of Nigeria. undecided
Let's protect our motherland from their claws!!! grin
You just gave one of the reasons why GMB can never win a presidential election in nigeria.

I want to also add that a dictator that truncated a democratically elected government over 30 years can hardly be the positive change in a country of over 170 million people.

2 Likes

Re: There Is Little Evidence Buhari Can Fix Nigeria - BBC Will Ross by Awaja(m): 7:45am On Dec 12, 2014
To me he has d power to fix Nigeria nd turn it to Iran ,
another candidate would've done APC a little favour not d already rejected bulari
Re: There Is Little Evidence Buhari Can Fix Nigeria - BBC Will Ross by kingsleyzie: 7:47am On Dec 12, 2014
I wish him success in this race in the sense that he will represent his speech broadcast to Nigerians.
Re: There Is Little Evidence Buhari Can Fix Nigeria - BBC Will Ross by a9nyc2020(m): 7:47am On Dec 12, 2014
If buhari was so so popular and virtually @the heart of errbody, how come he has been losing elections... Well iam in 4 APC PDP e-war cos APC are full of looters and criminals that left PDP...

2 Likes

Re: There Is Little Evidence Buhari Can Fix Nigeria - BBC Will Ross by donemperor: 7:48am On Dec 12, 2014
Nigeria cannot afford another 4 years under GEJ.At least Buhari knows that corruption is stealing!!!!!!!!Sometimes i wonder how anybody can defend GEJ with a straight face.Everyone is entitled to his own opinion but that Abba Moro is still in office tells me all i need to know.....Buhari for 2015!!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: There Is Little Evidence Buhari Can Fix Nigeria - BBC Will Ross by BabaO2: 7:50am On Dec 12, 2014
mikeansy:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-30429366

Tell the the boy from divide and rule empire that GMB is better than incompetent and slowpoke GEJ, and he's running on a wider platform now unlike 2011, also OBJ votes stealing machinery for PDP is no longer there.
We are beginning to see the $1b foreign image making for GEJ led PDP through foreign media that was reported and debunked couple of months back.

2 Likes

Re: There Is Little Evidence Buhari Can Fix Nigeria - BBC Will Ross by thunder74(m): 7:51am On Dec 12, 2014
Pataki:
Suddenly the FP is now awashed with anti-Buhari thread.

You cannot suppress the truth. Buhari has what it takes to lead this nation out of the doldrum that Jonathan and his PDP has candidatbrought us into.

CHANGE IS COMING.
E ni ti Sango ba t'oju e wo'le, ko ni ba won bu obakoso. We have been there before, if not for tribal politics, APC has better candidates that could do better than this old and expired man, Rochas is there, Fashola is there, Oshiomole is there etc but bc of the mentality that it must be North, see where we are. (Rochas and Nda that was allowed to contest was just to give it color that Christian & other tribes are allowed to contest, they know what the are doing and who will fly the flag ab initio).

1 Like

Re: There Is Little Evidence Buhari Can Fix Nigeria - BBC Will Ross by Okeikpu(m): 7:52am On Dec 12, 2014
thunder74:

My fear now is, if he chooses a Southerner and a Christian as his VP and die few days into the government and the VP becomes the president, the North will say they are short changed again and yet they presented a quarter to die man again like in the time of Yar Adua.
Dont worry, hs nowhere near the office talkless of dying ( ´ ▽ ` ) He's just a failure..... (⌒▽⌒)

1 Like

Re: There Is Little Evidence Buhari Can Fix Nigeria - BBC Will Ross by manutdadex(m): 7:53am On Dec 12, 2014
Comsol:

Oh sh1t! This is an embarrassing speech, couldn't even read a speech fluently and eloquently that was written for him. I used to think that GEJ is bad in speeches but this is worse.
I have listen to many bad speeches in my life time from people but this one eat the biscuit to say the least. Buhari lacks confidence, ideas, charisma, economic sense and above all he lacks leadership.

Nigeria deserves better than this, after all the noise on social media I thought I should listen to what he has to say but behold I was disappointed with this speech. Like this is not enough, I tried listened to the recent interview of this guy on Channels TV, his incoherent analysis on issues and coming to terms with reality was mind-boggling.

Buhari is not fit to rule Nigeria in this 21st century. With the fast pace of things in this modern age, we need leaders that can think on their feet within split seconds and make strong and robust economic decision. I'm really disappointed 'abi we de live life de go back ni?'
infact d guy is actually d clueless one!

3 Likes

Re: There Is Little Evidence Buhari Can Fix Nigeria - BBC Will Ross by Eggcelent(m): 7:53am On Dec 12, 2014
It is not about whether GMB can fix all that is wrong with Nigeria in a single term. It's about can he set the country on a better path. And, if given a choice between GEJ and GMB to accomplish the above, I'll use the latter 10 times over.

3 Likes

Re: There Is Little Evidence Buhari Can Fix Nigeria - BBC Will Ross by drey076(m): 7:54am On Dec 12, 2014
GEj till 2015
Re: There Is Little Evidence Buhari Can Fix Nigeria - BBC Will Ross by Nobody: 7:54am On Dec 12, 2014
DonaldGenes:
An insane Nigerian Will agree with this hogwash written by BBC....

Both candidates are capable but one is more capable than the other which is Buhari, his body.language alone will make anyone not to steal... I carefully read his speech /body language...
a joke.

1 Like

Re: There Is Little Evidence Buhari Can Fix Nigeria - BBC Will Ross by OYAY(m): 7:54am On Dec 12, 2014
We do not need any Ross or hibiscus to tell us who will fix Nigeria,they should go to hell! Buhari is an introvert that doesn't talk much but act much with dignity! So are we looking for an orator like Jerry Gana that will call black white for his pocket sake or someone that talk less but have nigeria love at heart? I go for the latter!

4 Likes

Re: There Is Little Evidence Buhari Can Fix Nigeria - BBC Will Ross by kayoday(m): 7:55am On Dec 12, 2014
From BBC Will Rose comments, it is evident that Nigeria is faulty and need a fix. GMB seems to be the best option at hand.
For us to move forward as a nation there must be a shift from the norm.
Re: There Is Little Evidence Buhari Can Fix Nigeria - BBC Will Ross by kaboninc(m): 7:55am On Dec 12, 2014
Olutola88:
A Dead Buhari is more Promising than a Living Jonathan

We are sick and tired of having 5 non-performing Presidents!
We are sick and tired of the Jonathan Virus! All we need now is the Buhari antivirus, Buhari immunization, Buhari vaccination. Call it Buharistreptomycine.

The 2015 Elections is vitally important to us as a Nation and as a People. Our destiny lies in our own hands.

Let's vote out Cluelessness! Let's vote out Inflation! Let's vote out Bombings! Let's vote out Tear gassing! Let's vote out Kidnapping!
#WakeUpNigeria

Imagine...
Thank God Buhari was elected or 'selected' as the flag bearer for APC. Jonathan is on a roller coaster ride to victory!

There's a difference between purposeful leadership and desperate leadership. APC is desperate to take power and I pity anyone who thinks its for a progressive cause.

Insult all you want. Curse with your naked soul. Shout till you loose your voice. Run as fast as light. Die and resurrect. Go on hunger strike. Whatever you like, a Buhari will NEVER rule Nigeria. If that's he's and your dream, then it will only be a dream.

3 Likes

Re: There Is Little Evidence Buhari Can Fix Nigeria - BBC Will Ross by angelsing(m): 7:55am On Dec 12, 2014
mikeansy:
all this people saying Buhari will fix Nigeria should watch the video above and see if they see a leader to lookup to.

The paper he is reading was clearly written by someone else and he deliever the speech like he does not even believe in it.

If I am Jonathan all I will do is engage Buhari as many times as possible on live TV and lets see how anyone else other than his obvious base will vote for him.
When they try to engage jonathan in last election he ran away only to engage a naija artist (Dbanj) in a debate.. Abeg don't make me laff

1 Like

Re: There Is Little Evidence Buhari Can Fix Nigeria - BBC Will Ross by MysticZeus: 7:56am On Dec 12, 2014
mikeansy:
all this people saying Buhari will fix Nigeria should watch the video above and see if they see a leader to lookup to.

The paper he is reading was clearly written by someone else and he deliever the speech like he does not even believe in it.

If I am Jonathan all I will do is engage Buhari as many times as possible on live TV and lets see how anyone else other than his obvious base will vote for him.

If He does, GEJ will forever hate Himself for taking such decision! gringringrin

1 Like

Re: There Is Little Evidence Buhari Can Fix Nigeria - BBC Will Ross by mecussey(m): 7:56am On Dec 12, 2014
DonaldGenes:

Both candidates are capable but one is more capable than the other which is Buhari, his body.language alone will make anyone not to steal... I carefully read his speech /body language...

He is old enough...no govt worker works at the age of 70. There is no evidence that he can fix Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: There Is Little Evidence Buhari Can Fix Nigeria - BBC Will Ross by Pataki: 7:57am On Dec 12, 2014
Seun, I can see you have begun this same path of corrupting news articles.

This is not the full story as stated on BBC.

Infact the subject headliner is totally different. Why are you doing this to yourself?

If you hate Buhari, must you use this forum to air your hatred through gross misrepresentation of the truth?

1 Like

Re: There Is Little Evidence Buhari Can Fix Nigeria - BBC Will Ross by Nobody: 7:57am On Dec 12, 2014
DonaldGenes:

Im proud of you. A civilized Nigerian.
Re: There Is Little Evidence Buhari Can Fix Nigeria - BBC Will Ross by a9nyc2020(m): 7:59am On Dec 12, 2014
If he can offer Nigeria that change we despirately need then we should give a shot...but sincerely he doesn't look confident...look @how he points to the book every now and then....
InvertedHammer:

/

I wish him luck...even though I can barely understand what he is reading.

It sounds like a lullaby.

\
Re: There Is Little Evidence Buhari Can Fix Nigeria - BBC Will Ross by thunder74(m): 7:59am On Dec 12, 2014
Awaja:
To me he has d power to fix Nigeria nd turn it to Iran ,
another candidate would've done APC a little favour not d already rejected bulari
When he was in CPC in 2011 and lost the election, the North has not known peace till date, now that he has extended his nest to ACN/Apc southwest, I pray we do not have a repeat of northern crisis in Southwest if he losses again.
Re: There Is Little Evidence Buhari Can Fix Nigeria - BBC Will Ross by lordmayor4(m): 7:59am On Dec 12, 2014
Foreign media.... always trying to paint our country black since 13AD..... they will do everything to discredit the good people so they can continue their manipulation... anyone they are against is surely a good man... read history or ask Mugabe

1 Like

Re: There Is Little Evidence Buhari Can Fix Nigeria - BBC Will Ross by manutdadex(m): 8:00am On Dec 12, 2014
slightlyMad:
all other parties need to merge and produce someone
i like u! But dem no get forsite....buhari and Gej no fit help!
Re: There Is Little Evidence Buhari Can Fix Nigeria - BBC Will Ross by Horlufemi(m): 8:03am On Dec 12, 2014
If insurgency is allowed in a country for more than 24hrs then the government is involved. - Abacha
Re: There Is Little Evidence Buhari Can Fix Nigeria - BBC Will Ross by alarm4: 8:04am On Dec 12, 2014
Let try checkmate GMB AND GOODLUCK FAIR VOTING IN THIS NAIRALAND
Let Start now,in this case fair voting will shw clear who go win 2015 Election, bet me.
GMB= ?
Goodluck =?
And the winner = ?
Moderator pls create a polling front page abeg b4 this year 2014 runs out……..
cool
Re: There Is Little Evidence Buhari Can Fix Nigeria - BBC Will Ross by wwwkaycom(m): 8:05am On Dec 12, 2014
liberty300:
All this noise will end next year. Just hope no violence again if he loses...we're still mourning the corper, a graduate from unizik Awka that was killed back then
Hope you won't be sent to an early grave for cardiac arrest when GMB is announced winner of the next presidential election in Nigeria. Will Ross can go and die, enough of stupidity, cluelessness and mediocrity as exemplified by GEJ in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: There Is Little Evidence Buhari Can Fix Nigeria - BBC Will Ross by Okeikpu(m): 8:07am On Dec 12, 2014
Someone dat hardly pronounce hs own name properly is now dying to become a Nigerian leader @ ds 21st century..... Wt a 4uck is wrong wt my pple ⊙︿⊙ Av u guys ever listen to hs public speaches.....

1 Like

Re: There Is Little Evidence Buhari Can Fix Nigeria - BBC Will Ross by neyop85(m): 8:07am On Dec 12, 2014
Its better to start afresh when things are going bad on a daily basis. How do u explain the level of insecurity, unemployment, dwindling oil prices (this didn't happen in OBJ's era, yet he says he's got good luck, goodluck my foot). Nigeria is malfunctioning on a daily basis, its been ages since we heard any good news. If u have a phone or computer system that is malfunctioning, the first thing u do is to do a factory reset and continue using it hoping it will get better. Buahri is not Nigerians first choice, he his just the RESET button that Nigerians are willing to press to save our country from further declining.
I bet that any person supporting GEJ will reset their phones if its malfuntioning, why not let us reset Nigeria, afterall, Nigeria is more important than any device.

1 Like

Re: There Is Little Evidence Buhari Can Fix Nigeria - BBC Will Ross by angelsing(m): 8:08am On Dec 12, 2014
lordprosh:

to be sincere buhari has to offer dz nation..buhari distroyed our ecomony, called nigerians names wen he was in power as a military leader ..he tot he will remain in power..abeg open your eyes
Please back this ur claim with fact rather than just saying wat u feel and think..

1 Like

Re: There Is Little Evidence Buhari Can Fix Nigeria - BBC Will Ross by kaboninc(m): 8:09am On Dec 12, 2014
kalamayat:

You just gave one of the reasons why GMB can never win a presidential election in nigeria.

I want to also add that a dictator that truncated a democratically elected government over 30 years can hardly be the positive change in a country of over 170 million people.

I wonder how they think his actions while in power will be any different now. What most people fail to realised is that this granny rested on ethnic and religious sentiments the first time he ran for president. He continued even till 2011.

Someone should please tell him that Nigeria is a secular state. Someone should please tell him that there is nothing like Northern or Southen Nigeria but simply Nigeria.

Someone should please tell him that we don't want our country to now be called Corruption Republic going by those he surrounds himself with.

Someone should please tell him that we want a country govern by our own generation (or at most a generation before us) because we know where it pitches.

Someone should please tell this Association of Political Naggers that we don't want insults and blame games but purposeful solutions to our complex problems.

Someone should please tell this association that there members are from the same people they insult.

1 Like

Re: There Is Little Evidence Buhari Can Fix Nigeria - BBC Will Ross by Fourcade(m): 8:09am On Dec 12, 2014
Okeikpu:
Someone dat hardly pronounce hs own name properly is now dying to become a Nigerian leader @ ds 21st century..... Wt a 4uck is wrong wt my pple ⊙︿⊙ Av u guys ever listen to hs public speaches.....

. . .and you can't spell properly

Speaches indeed! grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Shows Harley-Davidson Bike & Eats Fufu With Other People(pix) / Jonathan Reacts To Ultimatum Given To Igbos By Northern Youths / BREAKING: PDP Legal Team Summons Emergency Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.