Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,632 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Buhari: My Plan For Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: My Plan For Nigeria (7202 Views)

Buhari:“my People Are Useless,my People Are Senseless,my People Are Indiscipline / Aisha Buhari: My Husband Never Said He Will Scrap Office Of First Lady / Why I’m Not Proud To Call Buhari My President — Aribisala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: My Plan For Nigeria by PointB: 5:28pm On Dec 12, 2014
obailala:

In your typical Nigerian depraved mind, your definition of a good thinker who planned his retirement is someone who owns houses in all cities of the world and has billions littered in his account right?... Have you ever thought of the possibility of a person preferring a modest life?

Who told you he does not own the house he presently lives in?... Who told you he doesn't have just enough money to feed himself and cater for his family?... Isn't it strange that we as Nigerians (and by extension all Africans) have the worst set of yardsticks we use to measure success and yet we wonder why Africa still remains the dark continent?

African is dark a continent because of people like you! Seriously, where have you been all this while buhari incorrigibility has been based on his "I have no house in Abuja" and "I have no money" stories.

Was it not the same Buhari who famously stated that "Abacha was not corrupt!" If people are measured by the utterance, deeds, and body language, then the one who toppled democratically elected government, cleared Abacha of corruption, has no business seeking democratic leadership, or masquerading as incorrigible.

He who comes to equity must come with clean hands!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: My Plan For Nigeria by londoner: 6:15pm On Dec 12, 2014
This is page three and nobody seems to be willing to provide Buhari's plan for Nigeria. Is it because people just dont know what it is, or think its unimportant for him to have a plan, even for the laudable ambition of fighting corruption?
Re: Buhari: My Plan For Nigeria by double0seven(m): 7:06pm On Dec 12, 2014
^^^^^^^^

Maybe people consider you guys case as pointless.... even of Jesus Christ comes down and tell you about Buhari's plan and manifesto, you'll still reject and criticise it.....
Re: Buhari: My Plan For Nigeria by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 12, 2014
double0seven:
^^^^^^^^

Maybe people consider you guys case as pointless.... even of Jesus Christ comes down and tell you about Buhari's plan and manifesto, you'll still reject and criticise it.....
We don't need Jesus Christ to tell us about Buhari's plan when Buhari himself is very much around with us. Why do we even need Jesus? Is he Buhari's campaign coordinator?
I have listene to Buhari speak several times and I still can't hear him talk about his plan for education, health, security, sports, agriculture, infrastructural development and many more. All I hear him talk about is how PDP is bad and how he's going to defeat her.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: My Plan For Nigeria by onatisi(m): 7:35pm On Dec 12, 2014
APContherun:

We don't need Jesus Christ to tell us about Buhari's plan when Buhari himself is very much around with us. Why do we even need Jesus? Is he Buhari's campaign coordinator?
I have listene to Buhari speak several times and I still can't hear him talk about his plan for education, health, security, sports, agriculture, infrastructural development and many more. All I hear him talk about is how PDP is bad and how he's going to defeat her.
you still don't understand apc mentality and psyche. The only manifesto they have is gej is not good. They can't even pinpoint gej deficient areas and tell us how they will do better. Just wait and see their campaign. You will see that all they will be saying is gej is bad. Let them tell us how they want to repair and build new refineries,let them give us a blueprint on how they will boost agriculture etc. Atiku was even giving us clues on how he will tackle boko haram if elected before the primaries. The funniest thing is buhari himself hardly grant interviews ,that was exactly the same way he was behaving in 1983 to 85. Idiagbon was the one who was always making speeches and acting as the president.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: My Plan For Nigeria by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 12, 2014
onatisi:
you still don't understand apc mentality and psyche. The only manifesto they have is gej is not good. They can't even pinpoint gej deficient areas and tell us how they will do better. Just wait and see their campaign. You will see that all they will be saying is gej is bad. Let them tell us how they want to repair and build new refineries,let them give us a blueprint on how they will boost agriculture etc. Atiku was even giving us clues on how he will tackle boko haram if elected before the primaries. The funniest thing is buhari himself hardly grant interviews ,that was exactly the same way he was behaving in 1983 to 85. Idiagbon was the one who was always making speeches and acting as the president.
How do you expect someone who has nothing and knows nothing to say grant interviews? The one he gave to channels exposed him as an epitome of cluelessness. I pity his disciples that are waiting for my Lord Jesus Christ to come and tell us about Buhari's plan for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: My Plan For Nigeria by Etruth: 8:44pm On Dec 12, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
Keep quiet if you can't answer Op's questions. What is Buhari's plans to better the living standard of Nigerians?
imprisoniing thieves like you,your paymasters and cronies wll go a long way
Re: Buhari: My Plan For Nigeria by PhockPhockMan: 11:57pm On Dec 12, 2014
Etruth:
imprisoniing thieves like you,your paymasters and cronies wll go a long way
He will never get that opportunity in his life time.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: My Plan For Nigeria by londoner: 7:49am On Dec 14, 2014
double0seven:
^^^^^^^^

See, still you can not tell us his plan and manifesto. This worrying.

I wish he would prvoide and talk about his plans. The whats, whys and hows of his leadership. Too much of this is just talking about other people.

Look, I am not a Nigerian voter, so whether I accept or reject his manifest0 neither here nor there. The fact that his supporters dont know it either, and dont mind that they dont know, is scarey though.
Re: Buhari: My Plan For Nigeria by onatisi(m): 8:23am On Dec 14, 2014
londoner:

See, still you can not tell us his plan and manifesto. This worrying.

I wish he would prvoide and talk about his plans. The whats, whys and hows of his leadership. Too much of this is just talking about other people.

Look, I am not a Nigerian voter, so whether I accept or reject his manifest0 neither here nor there. The fact that his supporters dont know it either, and dont mind that they dont know, is scarey though.
bros believe me buhari has no idea about anything. During his reign as president ask anyone that witnessed it,idiagbon was the main brain and action man then,buhari was just a figure head,I remember people used to mock him,the main man calling the shots then was idiagbon he is the unsung hero of that regime. So I always wonder where people come about the idea of buhari been an action man. Read through all buhari interviews and show me where he has mooted any sensible economic idea or policy,absolutely none. Buhari is a military man to the core and that was why he could easily and comfortably work with abacha as etf chairman because he was answerable to noone except abacha but now we are talking about democracy and he has to follow rules and regulations in a democratic way. Believe me he is a disaster waiting to happen ,he will be controlled and manipulated by tinubu and co and this will later lead to a chaos .but there is no point talking too much we all know he can't and won't win. We call gej clueless but at least he is talking and giving us plans even if he won't follow them. What plans does apc or buhari have? A man that wants to be the president in few months time and yet doesn't know what he will do will pull nigeria 50years back.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: My Plan For Nigeria by londoner: 5:32pm On Dec 15, 2014
onatisi:
bros believe me buhari has no idea about anything. During his reign as president ask anyone that witnessed it,idiagbon was the main brain and action man then,buhari was just a figure head,I remember people used to mock him,the main man calling the shots then was idiagbon he is the unsung hero of that regime. So I always wonder where people come about the idea of buhari been an action man. Read through all buhari interviews and show me where he has mooted any sensible economic idea or policy,absolutely none. Buhari is a military man to the core and that was why he could easily and comfortably work with abacha as etf chairman because he was answerable to noone except abacha but now we are talking about democracy and he has to follow rules and regulations in a democratic way. Believe me he is a disaster waiting to happen ,he will be controlled and manipulated by tinubu and co and this will later lead to a chaos .but there is no point talking too much we all know he can't and won't win. We call gej clueless but at least he is talking and giving us plans even if he won't follow them. What plans does apc or buhari have? A man that wants to be the president in few months time and yet doesn't know what he will do will pull nigeria 50years back.

Sadly, it looks that way. Its not even as if Jonathan is fantastic, but its clear, that the one and only reason Buhari wants to be president, is to personally deal with some people he deems corrupt (whether this will be selective remains to be seen). The best place for him would have been to head the EFCC.

After officials, he will trickle down to the populace, so now is the time for the ordinary/everyday corrupt Nigerians to fix up....lol

If he indeed hates corruption he will hate it in the citizens too. Not a bad thing, to be honest. Its left then, to rely on who he puts into specific postions, if he wins. They will undoubtedly have free reign though.

Will they hate corruption too? We shall see.....lol

Btw I'm a sis, lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

States That Will Give PMB Another Four Years / Effium Killings: Umahi To Rebuild Ebonyi Community Destroyed By Communual Clash / Tonia Somaga (Blue Rail Line Driver And LAMATA Employee) Tagged An Hypocrite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.