Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:11 AM

APC Considers Fashola As Buhari's Running Mate - Channels TV - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Considers Fashola As Buhari's Running Mate - Channels TV (16859 Views)

New Hurdle For Amaechi, Fashola As Senate Rules That Two Senators Must Endorse E / APC Considers Akume, Remi Tinubu As Saraki’s Replacement - NationalMirror / 2015 : APC Considers Buhari - Fashola Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Considers Fashola As Buhari's Running Mate - Channels TV by anonimi: 9:15am On Dec 12, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

The airport in Enugu remains a local airport like the ones in Maiduguri, Jos, Kaduna, Ibadan, Akure, etc. Last time Peter Obi was begging for pilgrims going to Jerusalem to make use of the airport. Some of the local airports in the north have recorded more international flights (especially to Saudi Arabia) than the Akannu Ibiam International Airport, Enugu.

Keep up with your destructive LIES to confuse the minds of your fellow citizens.
By God's grace, Insha Allah, TRUTH will always prevail.

BTW, why did you not list Kano as a local airport also? An airport that was also renovated by the Jonathan/Sambo duo and now serviced REGULARLY by Ethiopian airlines.
For your SHALLOW mind na only pilgrimage na im international airport dey do, once in a year?

What a WASTE shocked
Maybe it is true after all that the Aggressive People's Congres, APC is a waste basket!

Band of aggressive LIARS!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Considers Fashola As Buhari's Running Mate - Channels TV by Mogidi: 9:16am On Dec 12, 2014
ypzilanti:

Sikhs are Moslems. Google is your friend. maybe you meant Hindu?

I think you're having problems discerning the results google spit at you.

Sikhism, or known in Punjabi as Sikhi, is a monotheistic religion founded during the 15th century in the Punjab region of the Indian subcontinent, by Guru Nanak and continued to progress through the ten successive Sikh gurus (the eleventh and last guru being the holy scripture Guru Granth Sahib. The Guru Granth Sahib is a collection of the Sikh Guru's writings that was compiled by the 5th Sikh Guru). [size=15pt]It is the fifth-largest organized religion in the world, with approximately 30 million adherents.[/size][4][5] Punjab, India is the only state in the world with a majority Sikh population.
Bros don't bother using google again, it will only confuse you. For your information, I got the above using (you guessed it) google.
Enjoy!!!

2 Likes

Re: APC Considers Fashola As Buhari's Running Mate - Channels TV by kayoday(m): 9:16am On Dec 12, 2014
Muslim - Muslim ticket should not be encouraged. Buhari has been tagged a fundamentalist before now by PDP agents so as to discredit him. Using a muslim as his running mate wont be appropriate and might reduce his supporters/votes.
Politics in Nigeria revolves majorly around Religion and Ethnicity , only elite consider Economic issues when voting but most of them got no voting card.
APC should consider Oby. Her candidate will get more elite,women,and probably more votes from SE for APC.
Oby as VP mightnot be possible cos most politicians will be looking beyond 2015 and who succeeds GMB if he eventually wins.

1 Like

Re: APC Considers Fashola As Buhari's Running Mate - Channels TV by Evathyst(f): 9:17am On Dec 12, 2014
Dis religious sh*t is getting serious...

In as much as I would av loved a Buhari/Fashola presidency, but I'll implore d APC to please respect d feelings of we christians by fielding a christian VP. Even if dt person is a christian by name, not necessarily a spirikoko.

But PDP gan self, alwz playing divisive politics. First, it was the issue of zoning, now, na issue of religion. D last time I checked, PDP fielded a christian/christian candidates in both Osun/Ekiti governorship election. Talking about Oyinlola/Olushola-Obada.
Re: APC Considers Fashola As Buhari's Running Mate - Channels TV by chacoonder(m): 9:18am On Dec 12, 2014
truefact:

I asked again, why not campaign for expulsion of East from Nigeria so that Buhari can rule over North and West?
..Only dumb people like you would do such a thing.
Re: APC Considers Fashola As Buhari's Running Mate - Channels TV by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 12, 2014
donphilopus:

That's why I support Fashola's VP Candidature!
Oshio no try sha. Someone like Domingo who was active in the Senate and is in his first term is supposed to be encouraged for another term by his party.
Re: APC Considers Fashola As Buhari's Running Mate - Channels TV by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:22am On Dec 12, 2014
anonimi:

Keep up with your destructive LIES to confuse the minds of your fellow citizens.
By God's grace, Insha Allah, TRUTH will always prevail.

BTW, why did you not list Kano as a local airport also? An airport that was also renovated by the Jonathan/Sambo duo and now serviced REGULARLY by Ethiopian airlines.
For your SHALLOW mind na only pilgrimage na im international airport dey do, once in a year?

What a WASTE shocked
Maybe it is true after all that the Aggressive People's Congres, APC is a waste basket!

Band of aggressive LIARS!
I thought you have access to the internet, why can't you counter my "lies"?
Re: APC Considers Fashola As Buhari's Running Mate - Channels TV by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:24am On Dec 12, 2014
Evathyst:

In as much as I would av loved a Buhari/Fashola presidency, but I'll implore d APC to please respect d feelings of we christians by fielding a christian VP. Even if dt person is a christian by name, not necessarily a spirikoko.

But PDP gan self, alwz playing divisive politics. First, it was the issue of zoning, now, na issue of religion. D last time I checked, PDP fielded a christian/christian candidates in both Osun/Ekiti governorship election. Talking about Oyinlola/Olushola-Obada.
Re: APC Considers Fashola As Buhari's Running Mate - Channels TV by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:26am On Dec 12, 2014
Evathyst:

The performance of Fashola is enough to make people forget religion. I've met people that don't know his religion.
Re: APC Considers Fashola As Buhari's Running Mate - Channels TV by Greatken007(m): 9:26am On Dec 12, 2014
I will be happy if Buhari pick Fashola cus d anger in d minds of pple will escalate... People have always had this mind set of every northern is a muslim... Funny enough we have more of Christians in Benue, Taraba, Plateu, and come to Kogi and kaduna we av mixed population,pple are yet to quantify d number of Christians in Adamawa and Nasarawa .... I was in service during d last election in Imo state where an agreement was reached during d presidential election where ACN, Apga and every other party decided to throw their support on GEJ, honestly speaking I did nt spend more than an hour in Conducting d election, they are agreed to give Buhari 2 votes wit all fairness , don't forget that we also av kano and katsina indigens who are christians, D numbers of Igbo in d less trouble North can't be quantify...d fear of Boko haram would nt even allow pple in Borno, yobe, Damaturu, and few other places to come out that day.... I have lived more of my life in d north, Politics is Dynamic , I Trust Tinubu

1 Like

Re: APC Considers Fashola As Buhari's Running Mate - Channels TV by Collynzo9: 9:29am On Dec 12, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

The same airport that doubles as seaport during rainy season? How many international flight goes on in the airport?
Johnson you are a fool, floods happen in airports everywhere in the world.
A freak one-hour flood in the whole of 2014 is what makes you call the airport a seaport? Ethiopian airline keeps increasing the number of flights in that route because of the high traffic and more airlines will soon join. Locally, it has the 4th highest traffic after Lagos PH and Abuja, so your bad belle wouldn't change anything.
Go here and see the number of international flights it is enjoying
www.ethiopianairlines.com/en/destinations/nigeria/flights-to-enugu.aspx

4 Likes

Re: APC Considers Fashola As Buhari's Running Mate - Channels TV by Idrismusty97(m): 9:30am On Dec 12, 2014
Evathyst:

Don't fall for their divisive politics, The people making the loudest noise here wouldn't vote for him even if he chooses the pope as a running mate. There are just scared of the potency of that combination.
Re: APC Considers Fashola As Buhari's Running Mate - Channels TV by chacoonder(m): 9:31am On Dec 12, 2014
gratieao:

And it's only Yoruba will vote in South west especially Lagos? You have already excluded my vote? Whatever your calculations is, know you fully well that APC cannot win Lagos.
..Mr. daydreamer, keep sleeping.
Re: APC Considers Fashola As Buhari's Running Mate - Channels TV by bayulll01(m): 9:36am On Dec 12, 2014
Mogidi:

Did we not have muslim muslim in the past i.e Buhari/Idiagbon and Abiola/Kingibe.

Why not Christian Christian for a change? Anyone who wants a religious war would get one.
oga u are the most senselless person on Nl,as if church and mosque will put food on ur table,improved ur life,build roads and provides infrastructures,nigeria has more churches in than any other country of the world and yet there is hunger,starvation,corruption and strife every where,I already knows even if they put ibo or south south we know our ibo brothers they will still vote for pdp and tomorrow they will be clamouring for biafra,change is all I want,if Pdp will improve my life in Lagos let jimi win and I will Vote for him,change ur thinking and mentality is this how u want to rule ur family

1 Like

Re: APC Considers Fashola As Buhari's Running Mate - Channels TV by tofam3k3(m): 9:36am On Dec 12, 2014
who cares about muslim/muslim ticket...i suspect PDP is peddling dis sham cos they're scared. GMB/Fashola is the most marketable product after Gari Ijebu.

3 Likes

Re: APC Considers Fashola As Buhari's Running Mate - Channels TV by Collynzo9: 9:37am On Dec 12, 2014
Olaolufred:

PROGRESS IS BUILDING WORLD AIRSEAPORT TOGETHER.

PLANE USES IT WHEN DRY, SHIP WHEN IT RAINS.

THE PICTURE BELOW SUMMARY OF WHAT IS CALLED PROGRESS.

And that is all you have, same pictures of a flood that lasted less than one hour in the whole of 2014. Worse floods happen in airports even in developed countries.
The fact is that Enugu airport is now international, no amount of jealousy can change it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Considers Fashola As Buhari's Running Mate - Channels TV by anonimi: 9:37am On Dec 12, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

I thought you have access to the internet, why can't you counter my "lies"?

Done ALREADY in my posts on this SAME thread.

QED!

1 Like

Re: APC Considers Fashola As Buhari's Running Mate - Channels TV by fyneguy: 9:38am On Dec 12, 2014
NnamdiN:
and now you just spoke for the entire nigeria cheesy if I hear say we no vote based on religion/ tribe. Brother, a good number of nairalanders would watch the election on TV or read about it in papers, the ones that would queue to vote no sabi all these things, so it's actually working for the politicians.

Have you been to the north? Don't be deceived by all these tribalism bulllshit(the northerners are worse at it) I was in kebbi state when GEJ came to commission their airport, virtually all the billboards in the state capital had his face cut off(they left just the hat) but surprisingly Sambo's face wasn't cut off(is he no longer in the PDP?). We've had several northern leaders, what have they done for the south? Check out the federal roads in the north(there's hardly any road in the entire north as bad as any federal road in the south).
How many NNPC stations do you have in your state? Even in local govts without banks, you see NNPC stations scattered everywhere(you don't need to queue to fuel your car). We have have less than 5 in the entire akwa ibom state capital(one of the highest oil producing state in the country)
Now, try to fly over the north central states(zamfara, sokoto, kebbi, katsina etc) all you see is a lotta dry, lifeless land mass and you wonder what they've been doing with their allocations for over 3 decades

What have you Southern Presidents done for the South?

And you say we shouldn't vote based on tribe? Hehehe tell me another story. If anyone is guilty of tribalism here, bro, it is the northerners. (the southerners are just reacting)

What have your Southern Presidents done for the South?
Re: APC Considers Fashola As Buhari's Running Mate - Channels TV by tofam3k3(m): 9:39am On Dec 12, 2014
I dey vex self....these PDP folks tlk lik illiterates, do you think its that easy for someone to Islamise a nation with multiple religions in this age and the world wud fold ders arms and watch season film.
Re: APC Considers Fashola As Buhari's Running Mate - Channels TV by donphilopus: 9:40am On Dec 12, 2014
barcanista:
Oshio no try sha. Someone like Domingo who was active in the Senate and is in his first term is supposed to be encouraged for another term by his party.

Lol... Since he said he should go and rest, then he should be planning towards 2016 or 2019!
Re: APC Considers Fashola As Buhari's Running Mate - Channels TV by anonimi: 9:41am On Dec 12, 2014
Collynzo9:

Johnson you are a fool, floods happen in airports everywhere in the world.
A freak one-hour flood in the whole of 2014 is what makes you call the airport a seaport? Ethiopian airline keeps increasing the number of flights in that route because of the high traffic and more airlines will soon join. Locally, it has the 4th highest traffic after Lagos PH and Abuja, so your bad belle wouldn't change anything.
Go here and see the number of international flights it is enjoying

Thank you o jare for the additional link, which I have captured the screen below showing MORE INTERNATIONAL flights.
HATERS gonna hate but aint stopping the TRANSORMATION of our dear country, Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: APC Considers Fashola As Buhari's Running Mate - Channels TV by anonimi: 9:43am On Dec 12, 2014
fyneguy:

What have your Southern Presidents done for the South?

That question is only valid for the useless old man who is fond of embarrassing himself with his public letters and publishing books despite court injunctions against doing so.
What a LAWLESS ex-convict!
Re: APC Considers Fashola As Buhari's Running Mate - Channels TV by tbaba1234: 9:45am On Dec 12, 2014
ypzilanti:

Sikhs are Moslems. Google is your friend. maybe you meant Hindu?

Lol, Sikhs are not muslim. Completely different faith.
Re: APC Considers Fashola As Buhari's Running Mate - Channels TV by ypzilanti: 9:48am On Dec 12, 2014
Mogidi:

I think you're having problems discerning the results google spit at you.

Bros don't bother using google again, it will only confuse you. For your information, I got the above using (you guessed it) google.
Enjoy!!!

My mistake...they are not Muslims. Note however that Sikhs are a minority in India. The hindus are the majority, followed by the Muslims. Hindus believe in many gods. Sikhs are monotheist.
Re: APC Considers Fashola As Buhari's Running Mate - Channels TV by ypzilanti: 9:52am On Dec 12, 2014
tbaba1234:

Lol, Sikhs are not muslim. Completely different faith.

Correction taken. Monotheist, but not Muslim. For a long time I thought they were a very minor sect of Islam. I realise now I confused them with the Sufi Muslims.
Re: APC Considers Fashola As Buhari's Running Mate - Channels TV by Mogidi: 9:53am On Dec 12, 2014
ypzilanti:

My mistake...they are not Muslims. Note however that Sikhs are a minority in India. The hindus are the majority, followed by the Muslims. Hindus believe in many gods. Sikhs are monotheist.

Bros no wahala.
Re: APC Considers Fashola As Buhari's Running Mate - Channels TV by WORLDPEACE(m): 9:54am On Dec 12, 2014
Mogidi:

Totally unrelated, governing a nation is not as easy as ABC like you want us to believe. Even in advanced democracies you don't see parties fielding candidates and ignoring the diversity in those countries.
Stop with that childish rhetoric already.
I think it is very related because in both cases you are putting your life and wellbeing in their care. And by the way, America is lead by two professed Christians and there are different religions there.
Re: APC Considers Fashola As Buhari's Running Mate - Channels TV by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:59am On Dec 12, 2014
anonimi:

Done ALREADY in my posts on this SAME thread.

QED!
Show me one local airport in the north that the international airport in Enugu has recorded more international flights than.
Re: APC Considers Fashola As Buhari's Running Mate - Channels TV by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 12, 2014
At the end it won't even be about the so called muslim/muslim ticket, but it will be about who will deliver his entire region to APC..
I see buhari delivering the entire north to apc while fashola delivering the south west to apc.
Buhari/fashola ticket will be the best combo IMO

1 Like

Re: APC Considers Fashola As Buhari's Running Mate - Channels TV by amiskurie(m): 10:01am On Dec 12, 2014
chamboy:
oga just shut up, would u ask for the Religion of ur surgeon b4 operation
Whoa,you ve got too much bombs for them bigots around here
Re: APC Considers Fashola As Buhari's Running Mate - Channels TV by okoolori(m): 10:02am On Dec 12, 2014
NnamdiN:
lol you will hear from "all of us" in the south south next year. South East, South South solidly behind GEJ.
You and who? Abeg I don tire tey tey for this Shengbele fresh air wey no blow better than odor, corruptions and looters ngwuanu
Re: APC Considers Fashola As Buhari's Running Mate - Channels TV by WORLDPEACE(m): 10:04am On Dec 12, 2014
gists:
The last time I checked, Fashola was a MUSTIAN grin grin grin
Buhari/Fashola is my preferred option, though for safety Buhari/Oshiomole is equally good and may calm some bigoted nerves.
Oshiomole is also a Muslim

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bakare Predicts Return Of Chibok School Girls In 2015 / "Boko Haram Ready For Peace" - Aisha Wakil / 2019: North Wants Buhari, Even On Wheelchair –ACF Chieftain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.