Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

Why Are Ladies After Marriage More Than Guys? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Ladies After Marriage More Than Guys? (28192 Views)

Reasons Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Sleeping With Them / Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts / Reasons Why Guys Nigerian Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Ladies After Marriage More Than Guys? by delishpot: 1:36pm On Dec 12, 2014
Rapture4real:

I raised this issue in my Facebook some time ago.The responses I got were not convincing enof. By nature, women are home driven while men are job driven.By nature women want love, men want sex. God made them so.The pride of a woman is her home marriage while the pride. Of a man is his job money

Not true. By nature we all want love, sex and money and a peaceful home. Society made the divide. No man will say he doesnt wish to have a woman to love and who will love him back. Its Nsobu uwa that make people change what nature did.
Women from time immemorial were not allowed to be ambitious and strive for power. Men decided that women are not capable of thinking or they will be rude if they had more wealth than their men. So it clamped down on women.
Nature put in the same instinct in both boy and girl babies. Its when the child is born that society starts puting the child in tge line it should tow. saying you are a girl dont do this or that and then say you are a boy act this way or that way.
We all learn and act the way society wants us to.
Take any normal child to a society where women rule and can marry as many men as they want, you will see the boy child will accept this role (wether he likes it or not is out of the question). He will just do as society expects of him. Just as women have been doing since.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies After Marriage More Than Guys? by mikeolowo: 1:36pm On Dec 12, 2014
White Techno Q1 up for sale @an affordable rate.The phone is perfectly in good condition.call:08039164452
Re: Why Are Ladies After Marriage More Than Guys? by ammyluv2002(f): 1:37pm On Dec 12, 2014
kayciano:

FOR THIS...
send your PHONE NUMBER across, LET ME SEND U SOME AIRTIME....
Get serious jor...are u for real abi na 419 grin tongue
Re: Why Are Ladies After Marriage More Than Guys? by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:45pm On Dec 12, 2014
PrettySpicey:
Because they have a ticking time bomb installed by men in their heads undecided

Which men?!...abi by themselves
Re: Why Are Ladies After Marriage More Than Guys? by Montaque(m): 1:48pm On Dec 12, 2014
They need a helper,their family needs a helper,she wants to go with the trend,she is racing against menopause,and her assets shrinks with time...so there is urgent need for a buyer. Women are like fruits,it sells when its fresh.

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies After Marriage More Than Guys? by Lanceslot(m): 1:57pm On Dec 12, 2014
ammyluv2002:
Every lady want to get married and settle down . Ladies see marriage as a place of rest, a place where you don't get to worry about your house rent. They see marriage as the right thing to do especially when she's of age.

Guys, on the other hand are scared of commitment. They feel caged and some run away from spending. I'm sure if not because of parents most guys won't get married, they would prefer having kids from different women in that way they feel free and not caged.
Thump up...... If I could have my way, I won't marry. No time for commitment, just give me 1 or 2 kids and I'll take care of you + them.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies After Marriage More Than Guys? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 12, 2014
[quote author=ammyluv2002 post=28816921]Get serious jor...are u for real abi na 419 grin tongue[/quote..

Which ever comfortable way , u want it to be delivered..it will be..
By the way...
IF am a 419er, i wouldn't tell u i am....

Just know that no matter how USELESS something or someone can be , people will stil USE it to make an EXAMPLE...
Re: Why Are Ladies After Marriage More Than Guys? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 12, 2014
Ladies get expire date, but men dem, we dey GIDIGBA .

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies After Marriage More Than Guys? by ammyluv2002(f): 2:00pm On Dec 12, 2014
Lanceslot:
Thump up...... If I could have my way, I won't marry. No time for commitment, just give me 1 or 2 kids and I'll take care of you + them.
Bros, that's not the way to go
Re: Why Are Ladies After Marriage More Than Guys? by feedthenation(m): 2:01pm On Dec 12, 2014
ammyluv2002:
Every lady want to get married and settle down . Ladies see marriage as a place of rest, a place where you don't get to worry about your house rent. They see marriage as the right thing to do especially when she's of age.

Guys, on the other hand are scared of commitment. They feel caged and some run away from spending. I'm sure if not because of parents most guys won't get married, they would prefer having kids from different women in that way they feel free and not caged.

No wonder my wife is eating like no tomorrow.

Before the wedding, she takes more responsibilities, afterwards, every decision is left to me.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies After Marriage More Than Guys? by onyxo76(m): 2:02pm On Dec 12, 2014
feedthenation:

Before the wedding, she takes more responsibilities, afterwards, every decision is left to me.
i agree with you bro....

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies After Marriage More Than Guys? by ammyluv2002(f): 2:03pm On Dec 12, 2014
feedthenation:

Very funny! Hope she doesn't get fat sha
Re: Why Are Ladies After Marriage More Than Guys? by retepmurt(m): 2:07pm On Dec 12, 2014
Ladies want to become Mrs-Mo Ribi Sasi
Re: Why Are Ladies After Marriage More Than Guys? by Misogynist2014(m): 2:10pm On Dec 12, 2014
princdebola201:
..My observation shows that ladies show
more interest in getting to the altar than the
guys and some ladies literally drag their guys
through manipulation,seduction,appeal to his
ego etc
Have you ever wondered why the bride keeps
beeming throughout the wedding while the
groom keeps pondering on what brought him
there and what the heck he's doing?Let's hear
your views.
Ati fe iyawo ko le, owo obe lo soro(To marry is not the problem, its the responsibility that comes with it that weighs you down) sad

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies After Marriage More Than Guys? by Bayoristic(m): 2:11pm On Dec 12, 2014
Cos ladies have expiry time to get married or remain an old cargo for life

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies After Marriage More Than Guys? by onyxo76(m): 2:14pm On Dec 12, 2014
From my 5 years and counting in marriage, ol boy the thing no be beans o... except you have very strong heart and emotions, you might want to exit the whole set up one day... like they say that marriage is not a bed of roses , there will be always one problem or challenge to always tackle- financial, family wahala, in law palaver, even at times spiritual as your wife might have some 'funny ' beliefs that will always clash with yours.
All i can say is that you pray for God's grace everyday for sustenance if not you mighty just come down with high blood pressure one morning...

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies After Marriage More Than Guys? by judedwriter(m): 2:14pm On Dec 12, 2014
braine:
Some guys want marriage badly.. But no appropriate ladies.
True talk bros
Re: Why Are Ladies After Marriage More Than Guys? by Lanceslot(m): 2:15pm On Dec 12, 2014
ammyluv2002:
Bros, that's not the way to go
The burden is too much.... The way you ladies of nowadays suspends yourself to guys is wearisome.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies After Marriage More Than Guys? by tammyboy1(m): 2:20pm On Dec 12, 2014
FrancisTony:
Hmm! That's a lie. Don't generalise.

We are not marriage freak.

But, I'm lesbian sha. undecided
get ready to marry her oh
Re: Why Are Ladies After Marriage More Than Guys? by bolshine(m): 2:21pm On Dec 12, 2014
FrancisTony:

I was genderless before, biko. grin

Be real Nigga grin
Re: Why Are Ladies After Marriage More Than Guys? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 12, 2014
Society Pressure, just like the way you get up in the morning to go to school that way..Or just a the way a piece of paper is called money becos society think so .. Women just feels they need to get married to fulfill all righteousness.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies After Marriage More Than Guys? by Emperoradrian(m): 2:34pm On Dec 12, 2014
emperorchedda:
They see at as an avenue to lay their lazy assses on d couch while getting served by one slave they call husband
emperor na lie o....nt all women depend on dia hubby....wen a woman is educated,and works hard,a rich guy is jst a bonus.....my mum works wit d ministry of defence,and since frm day 1 i knew her,she no d depend on my popsi 4 anytin,she buys wat she nids,cloths,jewels,a new car,name it.....bt my dad sometimes buys tins 4 her too,bt all dos one na jst 4 formality sake....she spends her moni d way she liks without takin permission frm my dad......my mom wud always advice my sis,neva to stay idle,and depend on dia men 4 evrytin,cos men knws hw to ride on lazy women.....she once told me,dat wen she and my dad were new in marriage,my dad told her to stp workin,dat he wud pay her evry month,bt she refused....my mom wud always warn me......"emperor,pls neva u marry an uneducated,or house wife".....i'd jst smile and say YES MA!.....#team my mom is d BEST!#

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Ladies After Marriage More Than Guys? by kelvinklein219(m): 2:39pm On Dec 12, 2014
because the future cannot be predicted we all have our fears... for guys mehn I need a job I cannot suffer,for girls I need a made man I cannot suffer..girls are lazy and i dislike most of em

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies After Marriage More Than Guys? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 12, 2014
Imagine my girl broke up with me simply because she has a guy who promised her marriage, at wat age? Just 19
Re: Why Are Ladies After Marriage More Than Guys? by 2good(m): 2:46pm On Dec 12, 2014
delishpot:

Not true. By nature we all want love, sex and money and a peaceful home. Society made the divide. No man will say he doesnt wish to have a woman to love and who will love him back. Its Nsobu uwa that make people change what nature did.
Women from time immemorial were not allowed to be ambitious and strive for power. Men decided that women are not capable of thinking or they will be rude if they had more wealth than their men. So it clamped down on women.
Nature put in the same instinct in both boy and girl babies. Its when the child is born that society starts puting the child in tge line it should tow. saying you are a girl dont do this or that and then say you are a boy act this way or that way.
We all learn and act the way society wants us to.
Take any normal child to a society where women rule and can marry as many men as they want, you will see the boy child will accept this role (wether he likes it or not is out of the question). He will just do as society expects of him. Just as women have been doing since.

At bolded, if it is true that men prevented women from being ambitious, then how come every single civilization from time immemorial were spear headed by man? Even before the world was connected together, men in every single tribe that existed dominated the society either through hunting or going to war to protect women and children. One simple question to ask you is do you think women are generally more ambitious than men? I don't mean going to university to get some degree that may or may not be useful, I am talking about being very ambitious to the extent of wanting to be very successful.
I was employed at thesame time with a European girl in my current job, to do a similar job with me which requires going offshore. The girl quit after going offshore twice because she could not cope with the stress even though she has a masters degree in Engineering. This is a girl that grew up under a very strong feminist environment that believe they can do everything. Another thing is that despite all the noise about girls being equal to boys, the people working offshore Europe are over 95% men with women doing the less stressful job when they are offshore. On the otherhand, if you go to hospital in most European countries, they have more than 80% women same with nusery, primary and secondary schools. People try to pretend that there is no difference between the sexes but men and women are hardwired by nature in a very different way.
Women generally crave to get married everywhere even in the most feminised society of America. There is hardly any benefit for men to marry these days besides societal pressure because women are abandoning their traditional role as home maker while still expecting the man to be a traditional provider.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies After Marriage More Than Guys? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 12, 2014
ammyluv2002:
Very funny! Hope she doesn't get fat sha
JUST SEND THE DETAILS ACROSS and get your airtime ok...
Am more than 419...
Am not of the greedy phylum
Re: Why Are Ladies After Marriage More Than Guys? by popcykaylah(m): 2:54pm On Dec 12, 2014
most of them looking for escape route after them don paint the whole town red and some always wanting to get married cos thier friends have gotten married ,them too wan show effizy while some are looking for who to put thier liability and that of thier parents on but only one out of 20 Nigerian girls are really ready to marry because they love thier man truly and want to raise a family with him.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies After Marriage More Than Guys? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 12, 2014
Because girls expire faster than guys.. grin

I didn't say that embarassed
Re: Why Are Ladies After Marriage More Than Guys? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 12, 2014
FrancisTony:
Hmm! That's a lie. Don't generalise.

We are not marriage freak.

But, I'm lesbian sha. undecided
ur kidding right?
Re: Why Are Ladies After Marriage More Than Guys? by peekeeks(m): 3:04pm On Dec 12, 2014
More reason why guys aint ready to be committed...But I think is a good thing for em

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies After Marriage More Than Guys? by delishpot: 3:07pm On Dec 12, 2014
2good:

At bolded, if it is true that men prevented women from being ambitious, then how come every single civilization from time immemorial were spear headed by man? Even before the world was connected together, men in every single tribe that existed dominated the society either through hunting or going to war to protect women and children. One simple question to ask you is do you think women are generally more ambitious than men? I don't mean going to university to get some degree that may or may not be useful, I am talking about being very ambitious to the extent of wanting to be very successful.
I was employed at thesame time with a European girl in my current job, to do a similar job with me which requires going offshore. The girl quit after going offshore twice because she could not cope with the stress even though she has a masters degree in Engineering. This is a girl that grew up under a very strong feminist environment that believe they can do everything. Another thing is that despite all the noise about girls being equal to boys, the people working offshore Europe are over 95% men with women doing the less stressful job when they are offshore. On the otherhand, if you go to hospital in most European countries, they have more than 80% women same with nusery, primary and secondary schools. People try to pretend that there is no difference in the sexes but men and women are hardwired by nature in a very different way.
Women generally crave to get married everywhere even in the most feminised society of America. There is hardly any benefit for men to marry these days besides societal pressure because women are abandoning their traditional role as home maker while still expecting the man to be a traditional provider.

Well, you could say women seem to be less ambitious in doing some thing just as men will not be ambitious towards some things too but it doesnt mean one is devoid of ambition because she is a woman. A woman may not have the ambition to build a tower ,bridge or dig a well. but, she may have the ambition to travel the seas to find spices and silk fabrics to sell at home. Or to be a driver and own a lorry and transport food stuff from farms in the village to the city, she may want to be a travelling nurse, or be a travelling mid wife.
Look at these examples, do you think a male dominated society will allow that woman fulfil her ambition that easily compared to if she was a man? Will she nit consider her husband and children if she decides to pursue her dreams?
My mom always wanted to be a medical doctor in the millitary, but marriage and kids did not allow her. Was her dream kilked because she had no ambition?
True a woman and man may not have same interests but the passion you put into your dreams is same frequency of passion women put into their own too.
By the way, we are not arguing about strength or muscle here. Unless you want to say weak men should also be regarded as women by strong men.
One thing most men never understand was, this equality of the sexes is not an attack on men. It never was meant to make men feel less of a man. Back in the day, women were at the mercy of their men. We all know that not all men are good. Not all husbands are good providers. Women just wanted to be able to get jobs they are qualified for, to be paid same as men for doing same jobs and to be allowed to go to school and study what ever courses they desire.
How does that bring down the value of men?
All what you listed women wanting or craving is because the society has made her crave those things ie marriage, love, kids etc. From small age girls are given dolls and boys given swords.
A girl child is expected to marry, raise kids and serve her husband from time past and it has not changed till today.
The threat of any change in what society wants from women will bring this same attitude you are putting up now. If women dare try to change it, men like you will shout them down, call them whores, stuborn, proud, greedy etc and say they want to leave their womanly duties and act like men. This is exactly what keeps women from exploring their interests back to what I just stated. Society has set the rules and we all are expected to follow it.
Re: Why Are Ladies After Marriage More Than Guys? by paix(m): 3:09pm On Dec 12, 2014
Cos they have BB (best before) dates on their foreheads, and only the ladies can see.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Worst Pill I Had To Swallow As An Attractive Man / Girl Beaten And Stripped Naked For Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend (PHOTOS) / What Was The Crazy Thing You Did After Breakup?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.