Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Why Are Ladies After Marriage More Than Guys? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Ladies After Marriage More Than Guys? (28239 Views)

Reasons Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Sleeping With Them / Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts / Reasons Why Guys Nigerian Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Ladies After Marriage More Than Guys? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 12, 2014
FrancisTony:

I was genderless before, biko. grin
lol
Re: Why Are Ladies After Marriage More Than Guys? by PrettySpicey(f): 12:29pm On Dec 12, 2014
Because they have a ticking time bomb installed by men in their heads undecided
Re: Why Are Ladies After Marriage More Than Guys? by Emodeee: 12:32pm On Dec 12, 2014
joywendy:

pls will you put a sock in it? undecided

If that is how you are then you can accept it.

i never said that she was wrong what she did wrong was generalize that
all ladies are like that.

how will you feel if i say all guys sleep around?

Won't you be one of the first to point fingers at me?

i have said this before and i will repeat myself
the fact that majority of those in a particular sex behave,think and
act in a particular kinda way doesnt mean that every single person in
that particular group will act in that manner.

we should stop all this useless sterotypes! people are different!

xo r u trynna xay u r an exemption?
Re: Why Are Ladies After Marriage More Than Guys? by happyzed0(f): 12:33pm On Dec 12, 2014
I tinkis cos. Of age

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies After Marriage More Than Guys? by tosyne2much(m): 12:35pm On Dec 12, 2014
princdebola201:
To me Ladies with future Ambitions will rather pursue their success before thinking about Marriage...While some Ladies see it as an Avenue to Cut Short their suffering so that the Husband take over she and her Family Burden..
may God bless you bro
Re: Why Are Ladies After Marriage More Than Guys? by kunlesehan(m): 12:36pm On Dec 12, 2014
When a lady sees a perfect man, she wants to 'alter' him.
lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Ladies After Marriage More Than Guys? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 12, 2014
That Is Their Destiny!
Re: Why Are Ladies After Marriage More Than Guys? by greggng: 12:42pm On Dec 12, 2014
End time thing
Re: Why Are Ladies After Marriage More Than Guys? by Rapture4real(m): 12:48pm On Dec 12, 2014
princdebola201:
..My observation shows that ladies show
more interest in getting to the altar than the
guys and some ladies literally drag their guys
through manipulation,seduction,appeal to his
ego etc
Have you ever wondered why the bride keeps
beeming throughout the wedding while the
groom keeps pondering on what brought him
there and what the heck he's doing?Let's hear
your views.

I raised this issue in my Facebook some time ago.The responses I got were not convincing enof. By nature, women are home driven while men are job driven.By nature women want love, men want sex. God made them so.The pride of a woman is her home marriage while the pride. Of a man is his job money
Re: Why Are Ladies After Marriage More Than Guys? by MrCGPA(m): 12:48pm On Dec 12, 2014
They do that because their fertility is periodic. They have to marry and born before Menopause starts.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies After Marriage More Than Guys? by sonickay(m): 12:50pm On Dec 12, 2014
coolzeal:
They love someone and want to build a committed future with them. Marriage is a commitment, they want a family including children. Having children means a secure and save environment for raising them and marriage can bring that plus security. Two people are stronger than one and they find life is just better when they are with this special person. I will get married someday and not all women want to get married.
forget marriage is now akin to politics

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies After Marriage More Than Guys? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 12, 2014
ammyluv2002:
Every lady want to get married and settle down . Ladies see marriage as a place of rest, a place where you don't get to worry about your house rent. They see marriage as the right thing to do especially when she's of age.

Guys, on the other hand are scared of commitment. They feel caged and some run away from spending. I'm sure if not because of parents most guys won't get married, they would prefer having kids from different women in that way they feel free and not caged.
BEST POINT OF THE YEAR...

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies After Marriage More Than Guys? by fpeter(f): 12:57pm On Dec 12, 2014
ammyluv2002:
Every lady want to get married and settle down . Ladies see marriage as a place of rest, a place where you don't get to worry about your house rent. They see marriage as the right thing to do especially when she's of age.

Guys, on the other hand are scared of commitment. They feel caged and some run away from spending. I'm sure if not because of parents most guys won't get married, they would prefer having kids from different women in that way they feel free and not caged.

Nne Idi Sharp as per bolded...Uche gi di there....LOL

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies After Marriage More Than Guys? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 12, 2014
ammyluv2002:

u hav a wrong idea of marriage n relationship! ur type will literally drive a man insane wit "u r d man of d house" wen it comes to finance in d home front n dis is as a result of deep rooted poverty n lack. A lady from a well to do home will have a different and better view of marriage than u. if ur sole aim of gettin married is to escape payin house rent, then am very sori for ur hubby or future hubby.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies After Marriage More Than Guys? by valdes00(m): 1:01pm On Dec 12, 2014
FrancisTony:
Hmm! That's a lie. Don't generalise.

We are not marriage freak.

But, I'm lesbian sha. undecided
Tank God 4 ya life
Re: Why Are Ladies After Marriage More Than Guys? by watchindelta(m): 1:04pm On Dec 12, 2014
I wan marry but the girl too like I be long, only cloth she dey buy n saw! na once I take live am ran.... for my life before she kill me. am still running....

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies After Marriage More Than Guys? by ammyluv2002(f): 1:12pm On Dec 12, 2014
kayciano:

BEST POINT OF THE YEAR...
grin
Re: Why Are Ladies After Marriage More Than Guys? by symbian123(m): 1:15pm On Dec 12, 2014
tyconcepts:
To the best of your knowledge

Abeg elaborate.. grin
Re: Why Are Ladies After Marriage More Than Guys? by ammyluv2002(f): 1:15pm On Dec 12, 2014
fpeter:

Nne Idi Sharp as per bolded...Uche gi di there....LOL
grin
Re: Why Are Ladies After Marriage More Than Guys? by ammyluv2002(f): 1:17pm On Dec 12, 2014
Jenams:
u hav a wrong idea of marriage n relationship! ur type will literally drive a man insane wit "u r d man of d house" wen it comes to finance in d home front n dis is as a result of deep rooted poverty n lack. A lady from a well to do home will have a different and better view of marriage than u. if ur sole aim of gettin married is to escape payin house rent, then am very sori for ur hubby or future hubby.
I don't care whatever you think of me if you like carry the matter go put for CNN na u sabi. I just said what most men and women feel about the whole thing never said it was my personal view

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies After Marriage More Than Guys? by delishpot: 1:19pm On Dec 12, 2014
Cos if they dont get married, people will laugh at them and mock them. Even the OP may mock an old aunty that was never married if she offends the op
The same society that mocks women when they desperately search for husbands will be the one that will tell a single woman that she and her wealth is nothing if she has no man to lord over her.
They say a womans husband is her crown, a woman dignity lies in her being able to bring hone a man for marriage.
Through time women have been programed to want to be under the care of a man. The few who dont care are tagged stuborn, proud, women lib, old cargo etc.
Others see mariage as a means of making a living. As in those who aspire to marry only big boys.

On the other hand. Men dont botger about marriage early cos instead of mocking them, society will just tease them and call them playas. People hardly use marriage or lack of it to insult men. So men tend to take their time.

All in all, if the society allows women to have kids by anyone and sleep with anyone without tagging them whores, many women will not marry too. As for men, its the family and the need to have kids the" legal" way that makes them settle down

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies After Marriage More Than Guys? by komek(m): 1:19pm On Dec 12, 2014
FrancisTony:
Hmm! That's a lie. Don't generalise.

We are not marriage fre
ak.

But, I'm lesbian sha. undecided

14yrs awaits u.
Re: Why Are Ladies After Marriage More Than Guys? by wisdompraise(m): 1:20pm On Dec 12, 2014
ammyluv2002:

Nice one!

But is quite unfortunate, marriage is not a place of rest. Ladies please don't get it twisted.

This is one of the reasons why there are many broken marriages everywhere because ladies believes that once they are married their problems are solved. And then when they discover the opposite they will be disappointed.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies After Marriage More Than Guys? by Stephxoblessed(f): 1:20pm On Dec 12, 2014
Thats because the society made them believe that a woman without a man is as good as useless.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies After Marriage More Than Guys? by ammyluv2002(f): 1:22pm On Dec 12, 2014
wisdompraise:

Nice one!

But is quite unfortunate, marriage is not a place of rest. Ladies please don't get it twisted.

This is one of the reasons why there are many broken marriages everywhere because ladies believes that once they are married their problems are solved. And then when they discover the opposite they will be disappointed.
Yeah, most ladies think that way and that's why they don't even contribute to the house cause they feel it's the man's responsibility
Re: Why Are Ladies After Marriage More Than Guys? by ammyluv2002(f): 1:22pm On Dec 12, 2014
Stephxoblessed:
Thats because the society made them believe that a woman without a man is as good as useless.
I totally agree with you too
Re: Why Are Ladies After Marriage More Than Guys? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 12, 2014
Poverty on its side does not help matters at all. Most ladies want to tie that rich dude down in the name of marriage but basically for the money.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies After Marriage More Than Guys? by akinluyi02(m): 1:25pm On Dec 12, 2014
Seriously i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ search of a G̶̲̥̅ơ̴̴̴̴̮͡ơ̴̴̴͡d̶̲̥̅ woman....they don't easily come by
Re: Why Are Ladies After Marriage More Than Guys? by wisdompraise(m): 1:27pm On Dec 12, 2014
ammyluv2002:
I don't care whatever you think of me if you like carry the matter go put for CNN na u sabi. I just said what most men and women feel about the whole thing never said it was my personal view

You just said the fact.
That's how many women sees marriage.
Re: Why Are Ladies After Marriage More Than Guys? by Cooleasy(m): 1:28pm On Dec 12, 2014
ammyluv2002:

This one has said everything o.
Re: Why Are Ladies After Marriage More Than Guys? by wisdompraise(m): 1:32pm On Dec 12, 2014
ammyluv2002:
Yeah, most ladies think that way and that's why they don't even contribute to the house cause they feel it's the man's responsibility

You're right dear.
I need you to educate your fellow ladies that marriage is not a place of rest so that they will get prepare.
Re: Why Are Ladies After Marriage More Than Guys? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 12, 2014
ammyluv2002:

FOR THIS...
send your PHONE NUMBER/ Email across, LET ME SEND U SOME AIRTIME....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Was The Crazy Thing You Did After Breakup? / The Worst Pill I Had To Swallow As An Attractive Man / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.