Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

Why Are Ladies After Marriage More Than Guys? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Ladies After Marriage More Than Guys? (28179 Views)

Reasons Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Sleeping With Them / Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts / Reasons Why Guys Nigerian Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Ladies After Marriage More Than Guys? by Perelo(m): 11:38am On Dec 12, 2014
thew lady says to herself, ooo thank God I have gotten some1 who will make me hapi nd I give birth to kids, oboy d man will b like wat d hell have I put myself to anyways therez god ooo

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies After Marriage More Than Guys? by Eladua(m): 11:38am On Dec 12, 2014
FrancisTony:
Hmm! That's a lie. Don't generalise.

We are not marriage freak.

But, I'm lesbian sha. undecided

I thought as much wen u were in support of wat those anambra lesbians did in your other post. When u av plenty guys around u that can satisfy u #14 years plenty o
Re: Why Are Ladies After Marriage More Than Guys? by Mescopaul(m): 11:39am On Dec 12, 2014
@op

I cannot categorically tell u one now

Courtesy
My Oga@ the top
Re: Why Are Ladies After Marriage More Than Guys? by tivta(m): 11:40am On Dec 12, 2014
princdebola201:
To me Ladies with future Ambitions will rather pursue their success before thinking about Marriage...While some Ladies see it as an Avenue to Cut Short their suffering so that the Husband take over she and her Family Burden..
Gbam. You said it all.
Re: Why Are Ladies After Marriage More Than Guys? by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 12, 2014
Bunsky:
When did you turn female?
I was genderless before, biko. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies After Marriage More Than Guys? by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 12, 2014
bkos i cant marry a lady above 25years of age

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Ladies After Marriage More Than Guys? by sixtusjr(m): 11:46am On Dec 12, 2014
ammyluv2002:
Every lady want to get married and settle down . Ladies see marriage as a place of rest, a place where you don't get to worry about your house rent. They see marriage as the right thing to do especially when she's of age.

Guys, on the other hand are scared of commitment. They feel caged and some run away from spending. I'm sure if not because of parents most guys won't get married, they would prefer having kids from different women in that way they feel free and not caged.
ya, well said
Re: Why Are Ladies After Marriage More Than Guys? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:48am On Dec 12, 2014
Yoruba people say, "ale obirin ko ki n pe su."

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies After Marriage More Than Guys? by Chubhie: 11:50am On Dec 12, 2014
ammyluv2002:
Every lady want to get married and settle down . Ladies see marriage as a place of rest, a place where you don't get to worry about your house rent. They see marriage as the right thing to do especially when she's of age.

Guys, on the other hand are scared of commitment. They feel caged and some run away from spending. I'm sure if not because of parents most guys won't get married, they would prefer having kids from different women in that way they feel free and not caged.
The feelings of being caged will happen when one is with the wrong partner. There's always someone out there who will bring out the best in you and you won't be scared to let the child in you roam freely in her presence while the world looks to you as if your heart is made of stone. I'm more scared of ending up with the wrong woman and will chose a solitary life with books, good music,community service and visiting the motherless homes. Things have come to place premium on are peace and serenity of mind dotted with privacy and freedom to always give the best of me to existence. It is crazy when a woman loves you dangerously and makes it expressly clear to you that she wants all of you. You practically have to live a lie to accommodate such selfish interest. Have tasted what it means to be owned and then live freely and can write a book on both. I'm imperfect and understands it takes sacrifice,compromise and patience to make a union of two different beings to be magical. I only wish to do that with maimi water.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies After Marriage More Than Guys? by Huffington: 11:50am On Dec 12, 2014
I guess it's because ladies want to settle down with a man that can love and take care of them, especially as their Biological clocks tick fast.
Re: Why Are Ladies After Marriage More Than Guys? by joywendy(f): 11:52am On Dec 12, 2014
ammyluv2002:

really

why the generalization? undecided

SPEAK FOR YOURSELF PLEASE!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies After Marriage More Than Guys? by Emodeee: 11:52am On Dec 12, 2014
ammyluv2002:
Every lady want to get married and
settle down . Ladies see marriage as a place of rest, a place where you
don't get to worry about your house rent. They see marriage as the right
thing to do especially when she's of age.

Guys, on the other hand are scared of commitment. They feel caged and
some run away from spending. I'm sure if not because of parents most
guys won't get married, they would prefer having kids from different
women in that way they feel free and not caged.

this gal don gather experience plenty. i c u r writing 4rm experience.
Re: Why Are Ladies After Marriage More Than Guys? by Huffington: 11:53am On Dec 12, 2014
joywendy:

really

Truth is bitter init?

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies After Marriage More Than Guys? by Chubhie: 11:55am On Dec 12, 2014
duduhemit36:
bkos i cant marry a lady above 25years of age
You forgot that's very easy to get a police report and get an affidavit with reduced age.
Re: Why Are Ladies After Marriage More Than Guys? by hayoakins(m): 11:56am On Dec 12, 2014
Who foots the bills? that the reason why.

We got make enough to foot the bills grin
Re: Why Are Ladies After Marriage More Than Guys? by Calebosko(m): 11:57am On Dec 12, 2014
FrancisTony:

am also a lesbian,lets do it na add me on facebuk Caleb sylvanus or 2go @ calebosko
Re: Why Are Ladies After Marriage More Than Guys? by Emodeee: 12:01pm On Dec 12, 2014
joywendy:

really

that's d prob with some girls, they will nvr ADMIT their feature and character. The same way a girl will debunk d fact that she is EMOTIONALLY FRAGILE. U ll c them xaying me ah'm emotionally strong o buh still, u can still c some traits of being emotionally fragile in dem.
@JOYWENDY y nt accept who u r.
Re: Why Are Ladies After Marriage More Than Guys? by IVORY2009(m): 12:02pm On Dec 12, 2014
Only last week here, I attended a close friend's wedding, I was discussing with the guys younger brother, and he was like "O' boy" it is not easy organising an event like wedding, that the brother is going true hell, @ as last week, he withdrawn almost all his last savings in his account, just because of the wedding. And on that faithful day i.e. Wedding, I discovered the bride was the happiest, the groom was just like sad kind of, I go to know frm the grooms younger brother that, the brother borrowed lots of money for the wedding to go as scheduled.

Similarly, some ladies I have interviewed some time back, we keep telling me, that " I sit down jeje Jeje, my own, na him come ask for my hand" in essence, the guy should bring the money.l..lol

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies After Marriage More Than Guys? by joywendy(f): 12:03pm On Dec 12, 2014
Huffington:
Truth is bitter init?

but

she generalized!!

if she said some or most it would have made more sense. than saying all ladies hence making her statement very wrong

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies After Marriage More Than Guys? by cephsaidu(m): 12:05pm On Dec 12, 2014
In my own opinion, ladies that are very ambitious fall victims of such because, if a lady is looking forward to making more money than a man, she would definitely look down on the man.. I can imagine myself marrying a woman that is richer than me and then she would disrespect me because of money
Re: Why Are Ladies After Marriage More Than Guys? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 12, 2014
princdebola201:
..My observation shows that ladies show
more interest in getting to the altar than the
guys and some ladies literally drag their guys
through manipulation,seduction,appeal to his
ego etc
Have you ever wondered why the bride keeps
beeming throughout the wedding while the
groom keeps pondering on what brought him
there and what the heck he's doing?Let's hear
your views.
is because the happiest people on earth are married women and single men. Beep

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies After Marriage More Than Guys? by DukeNija(m): 12:07pm On Dec 12, 2014
kennygee:
Not these days o.

Nowadays, women want to do well for themselves.

After that, they can consider marriage.

There are even ladies out there who prefer to just have kids and remain single mums.

Lol @ lastparagraph, those Ladies have strong spirit husbands already.
Re: Why Are Ladies After Marriage More Than Guys? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 12, 2014
DukeNija:

ROTFL.
Re: Why Are Ladies After Marriage More Than Guys? by cooljoe(m): 12:10pm On Dec 12, 2014
Cos unlyk men, women tend to have an "expiring date"

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies After Marriage More Than Guys? by onikiri: 12:13pm On Dec 12, 2014
Blayze007:
Age, social status, "All my friends are married except me" syndrome, Parents nagging etc..

BTW..some guyz dance more dan d babes tho...almost as if they hit jackpot..

Yes o! Some dance and shine teeth more than the babes...

As per topic, well some men are after it too, me for example, he has been on me for donkey years now till I come gree wink
Re: Why Are Ladies After Marriage More Than Guys? by joywendy(f): 12:15pm On Dec 12, 2014
Emodeee:

that's d prob with some girls, they will nvr ADMIT their feature and character. The same way a girl will debunk d fact that she is EMOTIONALLY FRAGILE. U ll c them xaying me ah'm emotionally strong o buh still, u can still c some traits of being emotionally fragile in dem.
@JOYWENDY y nt accept who u r.

pls will you put a sock in it? undecided

If that is how you are then you can accept it.

i never said that she was wrong what she did wrong was generalize!

how will you feel if i say all guys sleep around?

Won't you be one of the first to point fingers at me?

i have said this before and i will repeat myself
the fact that majority of those in a particular sex behave,think and act in a particular kinda way doesnt mean that every single person in that particular group will act in that manner.

we should stop all this useless sterotypes! people are different!

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies After Marriage More Than Guys? by cdamsel(f): 12:17pm On Dec 12, 2014
DukeNija:

Falls off tree grin grin
O my,cant stop laughing
Re: Why Are Ladies After Marriage More Than Guys? by PLEXPLEX(m): 12:17pm On Dec 12, 2014
Ladies re more viable in some age &. once they begin to exceed that age, panic & desperation set in.
They also ve menopause ....
Re: Why Are Ladies After Marriage More Than Guys? by UjSizzle(f): 12:18pm On Dec 12, 2014
The biological clock is ticking, and when it comes to marriage, society isn't kind to women.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Ladies After Marriage More Than Guys? by oseiwe(m): 12:23pm On Dec 12, 2014
princdebola201:
..My observation shows that ladies show
more interest in getting to the altar than the
guys and some ladies literally drag their guys
through manipulation,seduction,appeal to his
ego etc
Have you ever wondered why the bride keeps
beeming throughout the wedding while the
groom keeps pondering on what brought him
there and what the heck he's doing?Let's hear
your views.
actually, some guys dey reason how to clear the remaining debt and keeping eyes on the spraying
Re: Why Are Ladies After Marriage More Than Guys? by jaybee3(m): 12:26pm On Dec 12, 2014
cdamsel:
Falls off tree grin grin
O my,cant stop laughing
angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Why Are Ladies After Marriage More Than Guys? by joe17: 12:27pm On Dec 12, 2014
FrancisTony:

whatz dis 1 sayin undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Worst Pill I Had To Swallow As An Attractive Man / What Was The Crazy Thing You Did After Breakup? / 10 Types Of Assistant Boyfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.