Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,894 members, 7,824,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right (37585 Views)

how hard is it to find Mr right? / 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / 8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by JoeCutie(m): 11:36am On Dec 14, 2014
DebbieSean:
I actuallY spent most of my teen years concealing myself, I became a tomboy and friendzoned all the guys I knew, reason was, I started getting advances very early and having seen and known the product of giving in, I decided remove anything that would attract the opposite sex. Loolz, it didn't really work all the time but I was able get out of trouble. @OP, everything listed above is absolutely true! Getting predators can be so easythat one hardly knows who to trust.
Wait, did you say you "decided to remove anything that would attract the opposite sex"? shocked

You mean you soaked your beautiful face (that's if you're actually beautiful) in acid, cut off your n*pples after slashing your b*obs, your backside & then plastering your kpekus with Cement? shocked cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by labakeJ(f): 11:49am On Dec 14, 2014
JoeCutie:
Thanks cheesy

You said you've stopped allowing people call you beautiful?
I don't need your permission to call you that. Neither do I need the Senate to pass it into law, before I could call you that. As for your "Prince charming", calm down first. grin

Hey, BEAUTIFUL! tongue
grin u r not serious at all! u need cane abi? cheesy And don't call me that if u don't want me to call awon boys for u :p

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by labakeJ(f): 11:50am On Dec 14, 2014
JoeCutie:
You see...
Girls' problem: They'd lose their "Soulmate" trying to go after their "Sulfur 8" or "Damatol". undecided cheesy tongue
cheesy I tire o!

1 Like

Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by JoeCutie(m): 12:41pm On Dec 14, 2014
labakeJ:
grin u r not serious at all! u need cane abi? cheesy And don't call me that if u don't want me to call awon boys for u :p
Yes, I need cane. You can also give me Abel, if possible. cheesy tongue

Awon boys ko, ewu men ni. Abegi! undecided cheesy tongue

1 Like

Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by JoeCutie(m): 12:44pm On Dec 14, 2014
labakeJ:
cheesy I tire o!
Lmao.

1 Like

Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by labakeJ(f): 12:50pm On Dec 14, 2014
JoeCutie:
Yes, I need cane. You can also give me Abel, if possible. cheesy tongue

Awon boys ko, ewu men ni. Abegi! undecided cheesy tongue
Oya go to ur room now!!! Before I pounce on u!!! angry

1 Like

Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by JoeCutie(m): 1:01pm On Dec 14, 2014
labakeJ:
Oya go to ur room now!!! Before I pounce on u!!! angry
I'm already in my room. grin

1 Like

Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by labakeJ(f): 1:11pm On Dec 14, 2014
JoeCutie:
I'm already in my room. grin
lool now sleep!!! angry

1 Like

Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by JoeCutie(m): 1:30pm On Dec 14, 2014
labakeJ:
lool now sleep!!! angry
Alright, ma'am. grin
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by jemype(m): 10:08pm On Dec 15, 2014
Lol. Tru tho. U may b wrong cuz ladies are unpredictable. What rocks ur boat may sink anoda ladys ship. But basically I think ladies these days are single because they are searching for "made" and not "in the making". No lady wants to sing that. Stupid M.I's - "Whether na one naira" song. Guess u are one in a zillion I have seen tho.
labakeJ:
Awww I like that part where u said not all guys want sex smiley girls with those kinda guys r lucky! The girls going with sugar or salt daddys just go there for money sake, for material things sake n at d end they'll say they've been looking for Mr Right but didn't find any, then they'll be desperate to av a husband, they'll be like " I just want any guy with lil money at least". I may be rong o.
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by labakeJ(f): 10:38am On Dec 16, 2014
jemype:
Lol. Tru tho. U may b wrong cuz ladies are unpredictable. What rocks ur boat may sink anoda ladys ship. But basically I think ladies these days are single because they are searching for "made" and not "in the making". No lady wants to sing that. Stupid M.I's - "Whether na one naira" song. Guess u are one in a zillion I have seen tho.
wink smiley
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 17, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

That's why there is a disclaimer. I think I strenuously stated it there (disclaimer) that this is in no way a generalisation.
The disclaimer is a provision for your disagreement, there are definitely so many other factors (involved), inclusive of the aforementioned "attitude" - but for the purpose of this thread- we are not looking @ all that.
Good talk, pretty lady.. Fire on!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 17, 2014
The problems iz,most guys out dere,wen dey see any lady lookin gud and all,dem go just conclude for there mind say she won't make a good wife.
Especially wen. She looks classic,dem go begin say things witout getin to know her.

Guys pls make una stop to dey judge d outer looks sayin we aint wife materials,settle down and know d God fearin aspect of d pretty ladies u see out dere and get married. And stop makin It hard for us to find husband
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by Lorlaahlozz: 1:52pm On Dec 17, 2014
JoeCutie:
Wait, did you say you "decided to remove anything that would attract the opposite sex"? shocked

You mean you soaked your beautiful face (that's if you're actually beautiful) in acid, cut off your n*pples after slashing your b*obs, your backside & then plastering your kpekus with Cement? shocked cheesy
cheesy..lol
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by JoeCutie(m): 2:26pm On Dec 17, 2014
Lorlaahlozz:
cheesy..lol
grin

1 Like

Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by aspirebig: 2:52pm On Dec 25, 2014
[quote author=ferdimako post=28833961][/quote]

Mr oversabi ..the most important thing is u getting the message passed across.

Continue looking out for d mistakes in all the posts in NL,that's your biz.
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by dablazor: 5:03pm On Dec 25, 2014
badoolee:
The problems iz,most guys out dere,wen dey see any lady lookin gud and all,dem go just conclude for there mind say she won't make a good wife.
Especially wen. She looks classic,dem go begin say things witout getin to know her.

Guys pls make una stop to dey judge d outer looks sayin we aint wife materials,settle down and know d God fearin aspect of d pretty ladies u see out dere and get married. And stop makin It hard for us to find husband

that's absolutely wrong, they have a lot of suitors, hence that problem.

1 Like

Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by ideology(m): 6:32pm On Dec 25, 2014
Ezibless:
Ok. Noted!

I'll swallow my pride from now ongrin

Your signature is funny
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 25, 2014
I never knew its hard for beautiful ladies to find Mr right o. Thank goodness I'm not beautiful. undecided
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by tpia1982: 5:34am On Dec 30, 2014
Misogynist2014:
Women love marriage like Archimedes loved circles.

sand reckoner.
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by Athanatos(m): 11:30am On Apr 26, 2015
Dymondgurl:
It is well.
Even in the well! LOL
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by noblegrex: 8:12pm On Jul 11, 2015
That's y most of them end up marrying a driver or conductor as husband.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Hilarious Ways To Break Up Before Valentine Day / Catfish Scam : Woman Divorces Her Husband, Sends $10,000 To Scammer. / My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.