Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,911 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right (37505 Views)

how hard is it to find Mr right? / 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / 8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by Janeify(f): 9:50pm On Dec 12, 2014
i wish i can book a space for Dechandel and Marieolae cheesy

Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by ChubbyT(f): 9:51pm On Dec 12, 2014
Noted

Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by ChubbyT(f): 9:52pm On Dec 12, 2014
Ezibless:

#clears throat.

Onbehalf of the Beautiful Ladies Association on Nairaland (B.L.A.N)...

I'd comment after our next meetinggrin
lol....d association brain sha
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by elbinmanny(m): 9:53pm On Dec 12, 2014
i weep for NL front page cry cry cry

Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by dre11(m): 9:53pm On Dec 12, 2014
farano:
Na lipstick stain nam tongue

That lipstick is so powerful oooo
Shey make I use my mouth clean amgringrin
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by dechandel(f): 9:54pm On Dec 12, 2014
Janeify:
i wish i can book a space for Dechandel and Marieolae cheesy
Biko what's popping? Wetin dem dey yarn again?
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by holatin(m): 9:55pm On Dec 12, 2014
Because Mr right think They are already chosen.
And sweet poo attract different kind of flies
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by ifymusa(f): 9:56pm On Dec 12, 2014
I tire ohh But no b all Beautiful ladies get pride oh na d rich ones get pride but than the Mr Right no wai show face
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 12, 2014
u want to knw y??.....i will.show u y

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by Janeify(f): 9:57pm On Dec 12, 2014
dechandel:

the op said that fine girls like you tongue friend zone alot grin
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 12, 2014
dechandel:

amebo tinzzz
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by Ezibless: 9:57pm On Dec 12, 2014
ChubbyT:

lol....d association brain sha

Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by arthurflex(m): 9:58pm On Dec 12, 2014
No likes again on Nairaland, please hit like if you noticed that, share if you like...!
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by jossiwan(m): 10:01pm On Dec 12, 2014
From experience? Very much correct... Finding it hard to deal with guys advances to my gf
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by julybaba(m): 10:01pm On Dec 12, 2014
Can't believe it's hard over there, but it's quite easy for beautiful ladies to find good hubby here in france.

Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by seangy4konji: 10:02pm On Dec 12, 2014
Pride won't let them be.

They are the ones attending wedding every weekend and the ugly ones are having a beautiful family.

Menopause is a birch.
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by oloworulz(m): 10:03pm On Dec 12, 2014
Hmmmn . Y blaming ladies ? We boys are more guilty ... I can't count how many times I cheated on my girlfriend.... Plz leave dis ladies alone and let's discuss how to change our attitude towards women
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by seangy4konji: 10:03pm On Dec 12, 2014
If I click that your like make My prick bend 30 degrees more before I wake.
arthurflex:
No likes again on Nairaland, please hit like if you noticed that, share if you like...!

Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 12, 2014
i dnt comment on friday

Though it happens sumtyms
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by joseph1832(m): 10:04pm On Dec 12, 2014
To me I feel a girl who's beautiful know she's beautiful whether he mirror say so or not. It gives her that feeling of being on cloud nine thus it clouds her thoughts.

Often times I've noticed that some beautiful girls are actually gifted with 'pea nuts' for brains. What they lack up stairs, they make do downstairs, with this they always tend to go for the highest bidder forgetting that the highest bidder can bid for virtually everything he sees or wants.

I've learnt a long time ago in my very short life that beauty fades! A man who dates or marries a beautiful girl will discover the bitter sweet truth that beauty is not eternal, it dies like everything living.

A friend of mine who's married to a very pretty girl (she's damn pretty and dull) told me he only got married to her just because he wants to have cute kids!. Funniest thing is that she knows this and she's cool with it. She's very comfortable driving his cars and enjoying his money forgetting that one day he may find someone prettier than her.

Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 12, 2014
Ezibless:
Ok. Noted!

I'll swallow my pride from now ongrin
Gud of u grin
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by prettyjo(f): 10:05pm On Dec 12, 2014
observing
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by Optimist1234(m): 10:06pm On Dec 12, 2014
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by lilmax(m): 10:06pm On Dec 12, 2014
irishCream:
Hmmmm...it happening 4real

too much attention from the opposite sex confuses us thereby making us end up with the wrong one sad and by the time you realised you are already stuck with him

Then if you sum up courage to end the shiit by then the good ones have all gone so you end up single again and the wait for mr right continues grin but at this point some desperate ones say yes to anything that has two testicles between their legs cheesy grin
i take it that most beautiful ladies are dull and confused if this is how you reason

Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by dechandel(f): 10:06pm On Dec 12, 2014
Janeify:
the op said that fine girls like you tongue friend zone alot grin
Fine girls like us abi? tongue
They don't know its not easy being a fine girl grin
Lemme go and find a suitable comment. Ayam coming

Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by Misogynist2014(m): 10:06pm On Dec 12, 2014
Its because they think beauty and money correlates, therefore, only men who think (they are right) all women need is money chase them. sad

Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by Bamz(m): 10:07pm On Dec 12, 2014
Ezibless:
Ok. Noted!

I'll swallow my pride from now ongrin

Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by PROCTOR: 10:09pm On Dec 12, 2014
If a lady should actually relaixe she is beautiful, that's where the problem starts....
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by Izy41(m): 10:09pm On Dec 12, 2014
well it's hard for them cos dey dont see pass their looks.
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by Sanguine77(m): 10:10pm On Dec 12, 2014
Last 5 years, a very beautiful lady told me "do you think I have your time? I have a lot of men in my life who are willing to spoil me as much as I want" fast forward it to last two weeks when she called me and said "guy, we have many things in common and we can take it to the next level" I told her clearly that it can never work again. Beautiful girls believe they have the world as their parish but I pity them cos they will continue to do brides maid to the ugly ones. The oracle has spoken...

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 12, 2014
farano:
Lies. Reason is that the op is beautiful and she's married tongue

As for me , I reserve my comment tongue
lol ... den shes tryin to share u some tips on hw she got her husband

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

9 Years Transformation Photos Of About To Wed Couple / "Woman With 10 Kids Who Had 5 Marriages Is Disturbing My Life" - Man Cries Out / Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends?