Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,154 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right (37508 Views)

how hard is it to find Mr right? / 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / 8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by cupidhero(m): 8:48am On Dec 13, 2014
Ezibless:

Lol,u get work o
*smiles*.
Hope you ready for us? romeo,mr right,mr nice guy,fineboy,maga and even superman is among your potential chikers. no fall our hands o!
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by chonchoro(m): 8:54am On Dec 13, 2014
Pls I need a popecone who can help me out
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by julybaba(m): 9:01am On Dec 13, 2014
Usminous:

thunder go fire you if you talk france again...........nobi you i saw at Abule Egba just nw...........na lie go kill you.......lol
not me, maybe cramjones or seun
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by Eraddray(m): 9:15am On Dec 13, 2014
Cuz most beautiful ladies got there temple destroyed when they got to knw how beautiful they where,and Am sure every guy want a decent girl undecided
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by jemype(m): 9:19am On Dec 13, 2014
[quote author=Kachisbarbie post=28828635] Disclaimer:

She Friend-zones a lot: The average beautiful girl can friend-zone even her ancestor. She has lots of men who are ever willing to be in that "zone" or hoping for her eyes/heart to open to what they feel for her. She doesn't hesitate to put them there. The truth 'bout FZ{Friend-zone} is, if one person is harbouring romantic thoughts, sooner or later......the relationship would reach that climax where it either metarmophose(s) into a "real relationship" or dissolve.
Ladies please stop calling your future husband "just a friend"___lolz.

I tell u. D rate at which girls friendzone nowadays is terrible. Some Gods sef may have being friendzoned not talk of ancestors

1 Like

Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by farano(f): 9:31am On Dec 13, 2014
Fourwinds:
don't go sbout boasting as if it is sure for u rather pray and be diligent in ur quest
I don't care about that
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by kayceemadu9(f): 9:36am On Dec 13, 2014
Because most guys think you are already taken.Pretty girls are the loneliest at times

2 Likes

Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by pressplay55: 9:37am On Dec 13, 2014
Ezibless:

You no serious sef.
Is it that you like me or you're contemplating liking me?angry

Cause i don kill(swallow) the ego na :p wink
for real i like you, well very rare (to see beautiful ladys without ego)
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by Abee79(m): 9:42am On Dec 13, 2014
The major problem for such girls is RAWAN IDO (Literal interpretation: (Hausa) 'Dancing Eyes')
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by missamanda(f): 9:59am On Dec 13, 2014
It's not a crime to be beautiful....if you have it, u flaunt it. All the men should run for all I care!
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by pappyrose(f): 10:00am On Dec 13, 2014
This piece hits it.

I don't want to feel guilty abt friend-zoning, cos even when I open d door for them to leave that zone, dy still stick there like dy r enjoying d zone. Not my fault.
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by captainbaroni(m): 10:09am On Dec 13, 2014
TRUE

1 Like

Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by Pamcrest(f): 10:13am On Dec 13, 2014
It's hard for any lady (beautiful or otherwise) to find this elusive Mr Right amongst d crop of marriage-phobia men of nowadays. cheesy
Attitude is d key to finding happiness in everything u seek......esp husband.
My humble submission

1 Like

Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by joseph1832(m): 10:13am On Dec 13, 2014
pappyrose:
This piece hits it.

I don't want to feel guilty abt friend-zoning, cos even when I open d door for them to leave that zone, dy still stick there like dy r enjoying d zone. Not my fault.
True that!.
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by ChubbyT(f): 10:29am On Dec 13, 2014
100Cents:

Are you from Bakassi Local government ?
Nop
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by ChubbyT(f): 10:30am On Dec 13, 2014
Pamcrest:
It's hard for any lady (beautiful or otherwise) to find this elusive Mr Right amongst d crop of marriage-phobia men of nowadays. cheesy
Attitude is d key to finding happiness in everything u seek......esp husband.
My humble submission
well said
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by ChubbyT(f): 10:31am On Dec 13, 2014
missamanda:
It's not a crime to be beautiful....if you have it, u flaunt it. All the men should run for all I care!
Hmmmmm
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by 100Cents: 10:35am On Dec 13, 2014
ChubbyT:

Nop

Flabbergasted !
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by AmaechiLinus(m): 10:35am On Dec 13, 2014
what about d HANDSOME, Why do most of them marries d ugliest/fair to find miss right?
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by joseph1832(m): 10:35am On Dec 13, 2014
missamanda:
No disrespect but are you a lesbian?.
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by ChubbyT(f): 10:36am On Dec 13, 2014
100Cents:

Flabbergasted !
y
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by 100Cents: 10:38am On Dec 13, 2014
ChubbyT:

y

No comment..
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by missamanda(f): 10:39am On Dec 13, 2014
joseph1832:
No disrespect but are you a lesbian?.
lol! Do I look like one?
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by ChubbyT(f): 10:39am On Dec 13, 2014
100Cents:

No comment..
olryt nau
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 13, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

I am speaking as beautiful lady grin
ah!u have remove ur DP, well every guys want shoki from beautiful lady but not to marry them.

1 Like

Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by Fourwinds: 10:44am On Dec 13, 2014
farano:
I don't care about that
good for u
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 13, 2014
Ezibless:

Lol,we no wan carry last nawink

And as Kachisbarbie be our president,we get correct back bone, se?grin
I don tell u make we marry since u no reply. am available o

1 Like

Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by joseph1832(m): 10:57am On Dec 13, 2014
missamanda:
lol! Do I look like one?
Look like one I don't know 'cause I don't know you, however, you sure do sound like one.
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 13, 2014
omojoshy:
..Nah!!! i diagree with dis....background matters. Dia r still God fearing n pretty gurls out dia, just dat ratio might be slim

That's why there is a disclaimer. I think I strenuously stated it there (disclaimer) that this is in no way a generalisation.
The disclaimer is a provision for your disagreement, there are definitely so many other factors (involved), inclusive of the aforementioned "attitude" - but for the purpose of this thread- we are not looking @ all that.

1 Like

Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 13, 2014
100Cents:

Beautiful ladies like introverted guys who complement their loud, proud and sometimes vulgar attitude.

They know the outspoken guys will slap them with their usual silly behaviours..

So start going for the best...

hahahahahahaahaha
You no go kill me with laugh.
Kinda true though, they tend to love guys they can easily manipulate.

1 Like

Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by labakeJ(f): 12:16pm On Dec 13, 2014
Not all beautiful ladies av pride o and not all chases after material things o. I know of one that's still a virgin sef cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by Derrickoh(m): 12:31pm On Dec 13, 2014
"not all beautiful ladies" most of the beautiful ladies are very very selective more so their beauty get into their head before they no it time has gone n market done fall press them

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"Woman With 10 Kids Who Had 5 Marriages Is Disturbing My Life" - Man Cries Out / Dear God, Frustrate All Single Guys Into Marriage This Year – Lady Prays (Video / Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.