Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,912 members, 7,835,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Test For The Gals - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Test For The Gals (2426 Views)

The Gals (naija Gals) Still Get Deceived By The Words “i Will Marry You”. / My Phone Rang And All The Gals Just Went Crazy.. / Best Pickup Lines That Get The Gals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Test For The Gals by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 13, 2014
Ipledge:
morning love

Morning hunnay kiss
I wouldn't have to wash clothes for you would I?
Re: Test For The Gals by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 13, 2014
Spicylate:
Just for the first time that i am meeting her? haba!!! i would just stare at her and then give my bf the "WTF" look. I wouldnt do it..its just same as me coming back from a journey and my mum then goes in and brings her clothes for me to wash...in which i wouldnt do.
Noted,,
Re: Test For The Gals by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 13, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Morning hunnay kiss
I wouldn't have to wash clothes for you would I?
Why the invent of washing machine...
Re: Test For The Gals by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 13, 2014
Ennyhorlar:
when u move closer to dem u will know dey prefer some tins done using hands, clothes, grinding pepper etc

Oh God. I really don't know how.

Grind peppers? By hand? How does one do that?
Re: Test For The Gals by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 13, 2014
Ipledge:
Why the invent of washing machine...

Exactly cheesy
Re: Test For The Gals by haymoney01(m): 2:01pm On Dec 13, 2014
Ennyhorlar:
wat if She's trying to test her?
Y shld it be on the 1st day of meeting her. She can do dat some other tym nah
Re: Test For The Gals by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 13, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Oh God. I really don't know how.
Grind peppers? By hand? How does one do that?
grin LMAO! hu among d gals can enlighten breezy on Hw to grind pepper with hand
Re: Test For The Gals by ib22003(m): 2:36pm On Dec 13, 2014
Aprime:
grin

Gold diggers will run away.
Wife materials will wash and Iron.

SEE YOU NA GOLD DIGGERS GO WASH ASAP. NA MISSION THINGS NOW
Re: Test For The Gals by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 13, 2014
Ennyhorlar:
grin LMAO! hu among d gals can enlighten breezy on Hw to grind pepper with hand

Okay... why can't you enlighten me. I'm very curious.

Do you mean like tomatoes and all that stuff yeah?
Re: Test For The Gals by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 13, 2014
MrsBreezy:
Outta respect I'd probably stick it in the washing machine and wash it I guess.
no way! If I was ur man, I won't let u do dat! U dnt deserve dat on ur very first visit! Dat is disrespect of d highest order.
Re: Test For The Gals by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 13, 2014
LaurelP:
Unless its a premeditated test on d girl, I wud reprimand my mum privately and apologize to d girl secretly
real men dnt bhav like dis! I will call my mum to order publicly! Notin will be said in private!
Re: Test For The Gals by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 13, 2014
Ennyhorlar:
u won't comply
small boy! Na ur mama wan marry her or u?
Re: Test For The Gals by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 13, 2014
justmag:
She better pull up her sleeves and get to work!
chai! Wat kinda men do we hav these days? Eyah, I pity d ladies oh! Guy, do u hav a sista at all?
Re: Test For The Gals by justmag(m): 3:41pm On Dec 13, 2014
Jenams:
chai! Wat kinda men do we hav these days? Eyah, I pity d ladies oh! Guy, do u hav a sista at all?

We have wise men. ..and yes I have sisters too and if they ask her to wash some clothes...I expect her to do the same if she loves this man.
Re: Test For The Gals by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 13, 2014
Jenams:
no way! If I was ur man, I won't let u do dat! U dnt deserve dat on ur very first visit! Dat is disrespect of d highest order.

Haha well to avoid any qualms I would. I would never expect a man to fight his mother for me. I'd consider that very rude.

I kinda agree too but I'm sure the mum doesn't mean any harm. African parents things
Re: Test For The Gals by LaurelP(m): 3:55pm On Dec 13, 2014
Jenams:
real men dnt bhav like dis! I will call my mum to order publicly! Notin will be said in private!

Then you're still a kid
U don't speak to ur mum dat way in front of a girl u intend to marry. Its improper and shows lack of regard for ur mom.
Tommorow d girl will start disrespecting her
Re: Test For The Gals by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 13, 2014
LaurelP:

Then you're still a kid
U don't speak to ur mum dat way in front of a girl u intend to marry. Its improper and shows lack of regard for ur mom.
Tommorow d girl will start disrespecting her
lol imagine! Well for ur info, I respect my parents, I dnt fear them. And just so u knw, my mum will neva tink of doin such to my wife to be on her first visit to my family! (In my tribe *edo*, any girl comin into a family is treated like a queen! Na d man dey face dis kind wahala) I can actually swear she won't! It depends on d kinda parents we hav sha, but for me, I knw wat my sweet mama will do cos I always mk her smile daily of which she nor fit fall my hand like dat. She will even shower d girl wit gifts (dats if she likes d girl sha. . .talkin frm experience) The scenario the op painted can only occur if the guy is under d control of d mother (mama's boy). Infact make I call my mama now now jare, she too correct!
Re: Test For The Gals by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 14, 2014
Jenams:
lol imagine! Well for ur info, I respect my parents, I dnt fear them. And just so u knw, my mum will neva tink of doin such to my wife to be on her first visit to my family! (In my tribe *edo*, any girl comin into a family is treated like a queen! Na d man dey face dis kind wahala) I can actually swear she won't! It depends on d kinda parents we hav sha, but for me, I knw wat my sweet mama will do cos I always mk her smile daily of which she nor fit fall my hand like dat. She will even shower d girl wit gifts (dats if she likes d girl sha. . .talkin frm experience) The scenario the op painted can only occur if the guy is under d control of d mother (mama's boy). Infact make I call my mama now now jare, she too correct!
we all no dat some of our mum won't dat, but we want u to answer base on assumption
Re: Test For The Gals by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 14, 2014
Ennyhorlar:
we all no dat some of our mum won't dat, but we want u to answer base on assumption
MR! I will appreciate if u can take ur time to read tru cos I already answered this question b4 which resulted to my comment u quoted. Cheers
Re: Test For The Gals by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 14, 2014
Jenams:
MR! I will appreciate if u can take ur time to read tru cos I already answered this question b4 which resulted to my comment u quoted. Cheers
lol, tanx for d info
Re: Test For The Gals by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 14, 2014
WAts YOUR view others viewing without commenting

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can A Girl Be Turned Down? / Caught In The ACT! / Funny Buh True! See A Guys Budget (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.