Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Am I Wrong? Please Be Sincere With Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Wrong? Please Be Sincere With Me (1887 Views)

She Says I Am A Devil But Was I Wrong To Do It To Her? / Am Intending To Steal A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend,am I Wrong Or Right? / Am I Wrong To Stop The Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Wrong? Please Be Sincere With Me by bilms(m): 12:03pm On Dec 24, 2008
am back again
Re: Am I Wrong? Please Be Sincere With Me by woodboi(m): 3:04pm On Dec 24, 2008
guy try and balance both of them, just be reasonable on your own.
Re: Am I Wrong? Please Be Sincere With Me by experts: 11:22am On Dec 25, 2008
friendsare too good to be ingored because of girl, and the same thing applies to ur giel too.

so u hv to find a way of working it out between them.
Re: Am I Wrong? Please Be Sincere With Me by Nuesty: 3:59pm On Dec 25, 2008
why are you guys advising him love you friends boy
Re: Am I Wrong? Please Be Sincere With Me by 1honeybee: 4:59pm On Dec 30, 2008
i always tell my girls dat boyfriends will come and go but ur friends will be there. As she's not ur wife ur friends should come first but u should be wise
Re: Am I Wrong? Please Be Sincere With Me by Fancier(f): 10:02am On Dec 31, 2008
you're wrong. Your girl first, your friends next.

You know why?

Because when those same friends have their own chics, they'll pick them first over you anyday. You'll be the ultimate loser.

Nice response exactly what i have in mind
@poster
The truth is you will end up regreting because your friends will one day see you as a fool.This happens to my g/friend and after she has moved on the guy is now at her feet begging. where are the friends now Girl friend will one day lead to wife and if you are not ready to change now while you are still a boyfriend as well i wonder when you will undecided
Re: Am I Wrong? Please Be Sincere With Me by smooooooth: 10:21am On Dec 31, 2008
when she is just a GF then your friends comes first, cos she can leave u anytime,and then u need your friends, but if na wife,ol boy, even your mama must come next after your wife. then friends can go to hell.
Re: Am I Wrong? Please Be Sincere With Me by bilms(m): 8:20pm On Dec 31, 2008
tanx alot for ur response
Re: Am I Wrong? Please Be Sincere With Me by Outstrip(f): 8:35pm On Dec 31, 2008
bilms:

hi everyone,

i really appreciate ur contribution to this topic.

but please u have to get something right.

i[b] do give her enough time any reasonable lady will appreciate, and my friends are not complaining about the whole thing. infact they do tell me to try and play along with her like that. but i no is not right deep inside me.[/b]
she even find it hard to greet them. she don't want to associate with them at all.

and i can't jst take it, how will my girl freinds be ignoring my own friends? i have been trying to please and jst pretend as if i don't no anything, but i can't continue like that. i think i have to let her no how much my frineds worth to me. i think she is suppose to be close to them and make freinds with them.

so i told her even if u will walk away or i will die lonly when i tell u this, i will still tell u, that i can't continue with u if u fail to settle with my friends. she keeps saying am i going to marry my friend or her but still,it still remains that my friends are very important to me and if my girl find it hard to understand she wont get the attention she deserve.

cheers

Is that not a lie you just told? You asked in your initial post if it was wrong to put your friends ahead of your girl. Don't try to twist it now. You are wrong and you know it. The person who said that your future wife would have also been your girlfriend at a point was right on the money. She is not a one night stand. If she is taking the relationship seriously then so should you. If I were her I would say bye to you and move on. Here we are yelling at people who re asking should I chose my wife over my family and you are saying your girlfriend over your friends. If you cannot show her that respect and now you will not show it when you marry her.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abortion.can U Luv/marry A Gurl Dat Has Done It & Regrets. / Are There Still Virgin Out There / Question For The Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.