Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Mutiny: US Trainers May Have Incited Nigerian Soldiers - Sunday Punch - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mutiny: US Trainers May Have Incited Nigerian Soldiers - Sunday Punch (22840 Views)

Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari / Buhari Leaves Abuja For Iran On Sunday-punch / Tanko: 'How Imams, Northern Intellectuals, Incited The North Against Jonathan' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mutiny: US Trainers May Have Incited Nigerian Soldiers - Sunday Punch by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 14, 2014
Cybermugu1:
Happy sunday Nairalanders…

Dial *559*10# to check ur MTN 6k bonus.

So how do I register my partner's number? Or is it a free dial?

2 Likes

Re: Mutiny: US Trainers May Have Incited Nigerian Soldiers - Sunday Punch by BabaO2: 1:44pm On Dec 14, 2014
Jonathan must ceased to be president of Nigeria by all means come 2015. He has messed up and corrupted that exalted office of Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Mutiny: US Trainers May Have Incited Nigerian Soldiers - Sunday Punch by LOZENGE(m): 1:45pm On Dec 14, 2014
Cybermugu1:
Happy sunday Nairalanders…

Dial *559*10# to check ur MTN 6k bonus.
is this. For real? Hw do I activate and make use of this bonus?
Re: Mutiny: US Trainers May Have Incited Nigerian Soldiers - Sunday Punch by tomakint: 1:46pm On Dec 14, 2014
Truckpusher:
What you're propping up is a tall order for most of these youths that doesn't understand international politics and the ways of the African puppet leaders of the West which OBJ was and is still a card carrying member.
It would be easier to convert a prostitute to a Christian than convincing these lazy boys to read up some books and understand how the West impoverished Africans through their puppet leaders.
God bless you bro! You are a wiseman.
Re: Mutiny: US Trainers May Have Incited Nigerian Soldiers - Sunday Punch by Horus(m): 1:47pm On Dec 14, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiHKj_AUHdU

[size=15pt]Boko Haram and CİA[/size]
Re: Mutiny: US Trainers May Have Incited Nigerian Soldiers - Sunday Punch by Orikinla(m): 2:03pm On Dec 14, 2014
fkaz:

"The longest period that I have met one-on-one with the president was for one hour and ten minutes. That whole time, the president talked about nothing that was in the interest of Nigeria; instead he kept pointing out his supposed enemies and various matters that would not serve his interests".
- My Watch by Olusegun Aremu Obasanjo
And his sycophants increase his problems by telling him lies from Niger Delta to Abuja and among them are those who even claim to be pastors and bishops.

3 Likes

Re: Mutiny: US Trainers May Have Incited Nigerian Soldiers - Sunday Punch by blacknp(m): 2:05pm On Dec 14, 2014
seanet02:
When Jonathan was supporting America against Ghadafi then, we warn him.
South Africa warned him.
Intellectuals warned him.
He never listened.
Even you his supporters were urging him on, you were all maligning Ghadafi and painting him black and blood. Now the chicken has #@@@@@@ home to @@@@@
Thank you my brother you have said it all he was even amongst the first if not the only African leader to congratulate the so called allies on their injustice on Ghaddafi pretending to be a democrat and they warned him people here are complaining about the Yankees no be una oga go beg them for help.price of energy in the world has fallen one of the main reasons the u.s. Is more self sufficient they don't need our bonny light crude anymore nothing for them to gain but its a shame when they see how a country meant to be so great has been rubbished by bad leaders. It was in the news lasty week the US embassy receives the most application from Nigerians amongst most embassy nigerians are flocking tthere everyday in their thousands and some blind people are here blaming others for their short comings the scripture says for lack of vision my people perish. I have lived in America for donkey years to the best of my knowledge the US has nothing against Nigeria bad rulers have failed uthe people then they look for a lie to cook up to deceive the populates na because of US you can't man your borders or what has happened to the defence budget in the last 7years na US go vernment mismanage the money come chop am like rat after years of the us praising Nigerian military for their gallantry in peace keeping when they nigerian soldiers see real combat they no fit fight blame the Americans on your short comings dreamers. Nigerians we alawys think their something special about us when we are in Nigeria go abroad we aint any different from the black brothers or sisters from Togo or any black nation. The sooner we stop living in our f00ls Paradise the better.

1 Like

Re: Mutiny: US Trainers May Have Incited Nigerian Soldiers - Sunday Punch by maximilano: 2:06pm On Dec 14, 2014
Why is d FG blaming others for it's failure... so d US told d soldiers to shoot dia GOC? and dy also told d GOC to mk reckless statements when d dead soldiers were brought in while they were on d parade ground...nonsense

5 Likes

Re: Mutiny: US Trainers May Have Incited Nigerian Soldiers - Sunday Punch by gulfer: 2:07pm On Dec 14, 2014
Thrashy conspiracy theory!

3 Likes

Re: Mutiny: US Trainers May Have Incited Nigerian Soldiers - Sunday Punch by maximilano: 2:07pm On Dec 14, 2014
Why is d FG blaming others for it's failure... so d US told d soldiers to shoot dia GOC? and dy also told d GOC to mk reckless statements when d dead soldiers were brought in while they were on d parade ground...this excuse is nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Mutiny: US Trainers May Have Incited Nigerian Soldiers - Sunday Punch by onegig(m): 2:11pm On Dec 14, 2014
sarutobie:

the USA uprooted sadam in Iraq, trained the iraqi army and supplied them with the military hardwares and logistics needed for a modern day army..fast forward to 2014, ISIS has overun the iraqi army! infact they took over a complete division with just ak-47s!..guess what? The west and her allies are still sending military hardwares to aid the Iraqis against the jihadists after such show of incompetence. .now do you know the irony of it all? ISIS is still gaining more grounds despite the alliance of world powers against them! isn't that funny? that the United nations haven't subdued a jihadist militia even with the better firepower? infact the US secretary general Mr kerry said "defeating ISIS is more than military might alone" don't you find this very ironic?.....but phools here in this country will never see beyond their noses..phools all of them!

And your knowledge does not include that the iraqi army is fraught with division along ethnic lines ,corrupt, poorly trained, lack of will to fight for a country as they see no unifying factor. An investigation just revealed that in a province there were more than 50,000 ghost army officers. And how would they defeat IS with all these?

2 Likes

Re: Mutiny: US Trainers May Have Incited Nigerian Soldiers - Sunday Punch by berrystunn(m): 2:15pm On Dec 14, 2014
Mogidi:
How the CIA runs Boko haram

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1mNgg8TtTM

BOKO HARAM Is a CIA Covert Operation – WIKILEAKS
http://www.tarnews.co.za/boko-haram-is-a-cia-covert-operation-wikileaks/

The CIA and Boko Haram Insurgency
http://allafrica.com/stories/201405271257.html

thank you so much for this....

2 Likes

Re: Mutiny: US Trainers May Have Incited Nigerian Soldiers - Sunday Punch by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 14, 2014
Re: Mutiny: US Trainers May Have Incited Nigerian Soldiers - Sunday Punch by Bawss1(m): 2:20pm On Dec 14, 2014
major466:
Why are the US so obsessed with Nigeria? What do they want? Looks like they discovered something spectacular in Nigeria and are doing everything possible to get their filthy hands on it. And the only way to get it is cause trouble for us?
#OpreationKickTheUSoutofNigeria

Jihadist alert !!!!
Re: Mutiny: US Trainers May Have Incited Nigerian Soldiers - Sunday Punch by Bawss1(m): 2:23pm On Dec 14, 2014
Before long the conspiracists and jihadists will take over this thread and choke off any chance of sane and reasonable discourse. Just you watch.
Re: Mutiny: US Trainers May Have Incited Nigerian Soldiers - Sunday Punch by Dagah2: 2:26pm On Dec 14, 2014
Splashme:
[size=13pt]I suspect this US a lot . . . . [/size]
you aint the only one....

1 Like

Re: Mutiny: US Trainers May Have Incited Nigerian Soldiers - Sunday Punch by Dagah2: 2:28pm On Dec 14, 2014
The prediction about Nigeria come 2015....keenly watching
Re: Mutiny: US Trainers May Have Incited Nigerian Soldiers - Sunday Punch by holatin(m): 2:32pm On Dec 14, 2014
USA - a pain in the Hass to any country associating with them

1 Like

Re: Mutiny: US Trainers May Have Incited Nigerian Soldiers - Sunday Punch by sarutobie(m): 2:34pm On Dec 14, 2014
onegig:

And your knowledge does not include that the iraqi army is fraught with division along ethnic lines ,corrupt, poorly trained, lack of will to fight for a country as they see no unifying factor. An investigation just revealed that in a province there were more than 50,000 ghost army officers. And how would they defeat IS with all these?
and you still don't see the irony that in all the "corrupt, poorly trained, lack of will to fight for a country that they see no unifying factor". ..and in the face of such corrupt practice and deceit of paying " 50,000 ghost army officers"..The west and its allies are still fighting their battle for them, the United nations are still sending military hardwares for them to battle the jihadists, they are working out logistics to 'help' them in the post war events that would follow should they eventually defeat IsIS.. you see the double dealing nature of Nigeria's 'allies'??..this is for all those media sheeps who believe that a country like America refused to help Nigeria combat jihadists because the nigerian army is incompetent and all that bullcrap excuse!

Thank God we don't have an 'O yes' government. .Thank God we have a government that can tell them to their face "keep your deceitful help to yourselves"...And may pain and suffering come quick to any nigerian who allies with foreigners to spill the blood of the innocents!
Re: Mutiny: US Trainers May Have Incited Nigerian Soldiers - Sunday Punch by timilehin007(m): 2:39pm On Dec 14, 2014
SeverusSnape:
Nigeria always blaming another for their woes.
since when, 1960 or 1963
Re: Mutiny: US Trainers May Have Incited Nigerian Soldiers - Sunday Punch by kingthreat(m): 2:41pm On Dec 14, 2014
If America wanted to destabilize us. We will be destabilized.

2 Likes

Re: Mutiny: US Trainers May Have Incited Nigerian Soldiers - Sunday Punch by ridgeman: 2:48pm On Dec 14, 2014
Naive Government. You actually expect the US to come and rescue you from this mess. Franceis The only western country honest enough to tell you their terms of engagement and follow through. The rest will ruin you quickly.

2 Likes

Re: Mutiny: US Trainers May Have Incited Nigerian Soldiers - Sunday Punch by onegig(m): 2:50pm On Dec 14, 2014
sarutobie:

and you still don't see the irony that in all the "corrupt, poorly trained, lack of will to fight for a country that they see no unifying factor". ..and in the face of such corrupt practice and deceit of paying " 50,000 ghost army officers"..The west and its allies are still fighting their battle for them, the United nations are still sending military hardwares for them to battle the jihadists, they are working out logistics to 'help' them in the post war events that would follow should they eventually defeat IsIS.. you see the double dealing nature of Nigeria's 'allies'??..this is for all those media sheeps who believe that a country like America refused to help Nigeria combat jihadists because the nigerian army is incompetent and all that bullcrap excuse!

Thank God we don't have an 'O yes' government. .Thank God we have a government that can tell them to their face "keep your deceitful help to yourselves"...And may pain and suffering come quick to any nigerian who allies with foreigners to spill the blood of the innocents!

And you believe all those bull crap written by the Government. ?

When did Nigerian Army start needing outside help to fish out Boko haram fighters.?

Aren't we better trained and adaptable to such scenarios than any foreign army? All that is written up there is just name calling and blaming someone else for their lack of action.

Stop excusing the incompetence of some people. It is Nigeria that has Boko haram not the US, we sort ourselves out. They have a right to either deny us or help us. It's simple.

2 Likes

Re: Mutiny: US Trainers May Have Incited Nigerian Soldiers - Sunday Punch by SeverusSnape(m): 2:51pm On Dec 14, 2014
timilehin007:
since when, 1960 or 1963
In recent years
Re: Mutiny: US Trainers May Have Incited Nigerian Soldiers - Sunday Punch by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 14, 2014
tomakint:

Thanks bro, you are a thinker! You wondered why they engage their puppet (Olusegun Obasanjo) to heat up the polity with his senseless '18-page letter', his directionless book called 'My Watch'....Nigerian youths must be vigilant!

Punch revelation proves that NL comments are being read and investigated.

I said it that all military persons trained in US should be investigated because US is in the habit of winning the loyalty of foreign trainees to US side

One fact few Nigerians know is that OBJ is a CIA member .

My Watch is a book possibly instigated by CIA through OBJ to stir up a coup against GEJ which will lead to a civil war.

GEJ should watch out for coup.

US is still desperate and will pull all her resources to cause chaos.

Nigerians need to pray.
Re: Mutiny: US Trainers May Have Incited Nigerian Soldiers - Sunday Punch by SeverusSnape(m): 2:53pm On Dec 14, 2014
akoaki:

The organised civil society groups are supposed to push the government to listen and do the desires of the people but I doubt if we have such credible groups in nigeria. Or am i mistaking nigeria for some other sane nations ?
Hmmmmm... I get your point sir, They sure ain't doing enough
Re: Mutiny: US Trainers May Have Incited Nigerian Soldiers - Sunday Punch by jamst(m): 3:01pm On Dec 14, 2014
huh! We need the full details on how they thought our soldiers to mutiny(a fact/evidence) and not useless or headless story...by the way,nigerian govt have allow the wolf (usa) to enter the sheep house(nigeria)...do they think the zionist usa would want to leave just like that! well,I blame this clueless Jonathan in these case

2 Likes

Re: Mutiny: US Trainers May Have Incited Nigerian Soldiers - Sunday Punch by raayah(f): 3:13pm On Dec 14, 2014
Ilekeh:
I don't trust US army. The US does not care about its black citizens, what makes you think they care about Africa's largest black population?

You are right, but can't we fight Boko boys without US? honestly, this blaming US makes us look like fools. Even the women in Syria are fighting ISIS. What is stopping Nigerians from Marching into Sambisa forest and fighting Boko haram one on one. Im tired.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mutiny: US Trainers May Have Incited Nigerian Soldiers - Sunday Punch by Myself2(m): 3:16pm On Dec 14, 2014
fkaz:

"The longest period that I have met one-on-one with the president was for one hour and ten minutes. That whole time, the president talked about nothing that was in the interest of Nigeria; instead he kept pointing out his supposed enemies and various matters that would not serve his interests".
- My Watch by Olusegun Aremu Obasanjo
Obasanjo is a bloody hypocrite Since when did he start caring about the interest of Nigeria.Has he himself not always cared about how to share the wealth of Nigeria with his friends, since according to him, they are the ones that fought the civil war.Infact Obasanjo is satanic and stoopid to accuse Jonathan of the very things he is guilty of.Tufiakwa gi Obasanjo, ala gba gbuo gi dia
Re: Mutiny: US Trainers May Have Incited Nigerian Soldiers - Sunday Punch by Ilekeh(f): 3:17pm On Dec 14, 2014
raayah:

You are right, but can't we fight Boko boys without US? honestly, this blaming US makes us look like fools. Even the women in Syria are fighting ISIS. What is stopping Nigerians from Marching into Sambisa forest and fighting Boko haram one on one. Im tired.

Oya my sister, make we try am first. Meet me at Sambasi at 10pm tomorrow. We go show dem say woman na fighter.

But I get your point.
Re: Mutiny: US Trainers May Have Incited Nigerian Soldiers - Sunday Punch by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 14, 2014
sarutobie:
you CANNOT defeat an ideology with a gun..you can supress it for a while, but it will come out even stronger as long as it's adherents still breathe...one would have thought that the death of Osama bin Laden will bring to a halt the morales pf the adherents of islamic jihadists....ISIS showed them (infact showed the world), the error in such thinking...
Why do u feel Osama Bin Laden is dead??
Re: Mutiny: US Trainers May Have Incited Nigerian Soldiers - Sunday Punch by Myself2(m): 3:18pm On Dec 14, 2014
Per the above post,
After sucking Oby's breast, Obasanjo will just lose his senses and beginning to write rubbish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria On The Edge Of Bankruptcy - Punch / President Buhari Leaves USA For Nigeria (Photos) / Nembe Aiteo Oil Spill Continues Two Weeks After It Blew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.