Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ (45611 Views)

♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ / Nairaland Best Couple Of The Month (Picture) / Getting Married In A Couple Of Weeks, And Discovered Hubby Is A Fraud! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by dre11(m): 10:01pm On Dec 14, 2014
[size=13pt]cheesy
cheesy
that's if your not e-engaged with another person.....

We should try it and am sure it would be fun. •••• am sure alot of people are there waiting for the top three••••••••

So, can I ask you to proceed on giving the results[/size]
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 14, 2014
waiting...
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by joseph1832(m): 10:13pm On Dec 14, 2014
Erm, sorry to ask this but are the contestants real couples or they just formed collabo just for the sake of this contest?.

Anyway I think you guys should have included these couples, being that dem no let us hear word since the beginning of this year.

1. Naijaboiy and Mariolae
2. Rozzayy and Lagunna
3. Born2fuck and Mobuch
4. Ishilove and Seun
5. Tosyne2much and kachisbarbie
6. Mizmycoli and Laykorn
7. Gbawe and Frosbel
8. Barcanista and Sincere9gerian
9. Lalasticlala and Berem
10. GMB and GEJ

PS: Na joke I dey oh!. Lol.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 14, 2014
[size=15pt].. But ofcourse! cheesy
Tell you what, dre11..if you keep been all this nice and sweet, I just might consider you wink hahah cheesy..

Okay.. our top three for the event!! cheesy
.. our second runner up for tonight's event, with a sum of 29points, please give it up for
Contestants D, Nobleval and his beautiful Elantracey!!! cheesy
FR (20points) and SR (9points)

.. our first runner up for the event with whooping sum of 48points goes to...
Contestants E Oahray and Shugaryme
FR(30points) and SR(18points) cheesy

which leaves us with amazing Contestants A Obinoscopy and Lovely Excelsia with 66points..
FR(35points) and SR(31points) as our NAIRALAND COUPLE OF THE YEAR, 2014!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cool

*clap**clap**

Congratulations, yall![/size] smiley smiley

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by tollu: 10:19pm On Dec 14, 2014
Yayyyyy!!!!

Congratulations Obinoscopy and Excelsia, may cupid's quiver never run empty.

3 Likes

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Christine01(f): 10:20pm On Dec 14, 2014
Tashamania:
Tell you what, dre11..if you keep been all this nice and sweet, I just might consider you wink hahah cheesy..

.. our second runner up for tonight's event, with a sum of 29points, please give it up for
Contestants A, Nobleval and his beautiful Elantracey!!! cheesy

which leaves us with amazing Contestants A Obinoscopy and Lovely Excelsia as our NAIRALAND COUPLE OF THE YEAR, 2014!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*clap**clap**

Yippppeeee!!!!!

Team Obinosia kiss

We done did it.

Congrats to you both. You sure deserve to win.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by dre11(m): 10:21pm On Dec 14, 2014
[size=15pt]Everything that has a beginning, must definitely have an end...

With that said, we have come to the end of the first edition of the Nairaland Couples' Competition

Thanks for all time.. and Godbless. See yal in the next edition..[/size]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by daveP(m): 10:23pm On Dec 14, 2014
Congrats Couple A

Obinoscopy and Excelsia!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Obinoscopy(m): 10:24pm On Dec 14, 2014
Thank you! Thank you!! Thank you!!!

Even though this was a competition with other contestants, for us it was real.

We want to use this opportunity to thank our able judges and fellow contestants. We're all winners.

We also want to thank all those that supported us and voted for us. Even those that don't know us, we appreciate you all.

I also want to thank the admin of this great forum for giving us the platform to showcase our love.

And to you, Excelsia. My heartbeat, my breath, my love. I dedicate this victory to you. You're my ribs, my flesh, my bones. Let the whole world know it that I love you. You alone sweetheart, no one else kiss.

16 Likes 7 Shares

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by dre11(m): 10:26pm On Dec 14, 2014
daveP:
Congrats Couple A

Obinoscopy and Excelsia!

Great guy

How you dey?
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by daveP(m): 10:26pm On Dec 14, 2014
(puts on hood, looks back and winks at someone. Dials Trypa's line, talking en strolls off peacefully) smiley

2 Likes

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 14, 2014
Tashamania:

Contestants A, Nobleval and his beautiful Elantracey!!! cheesy

which leaves us with amazing Contestants A Obinoscopy and Lovely Excelsia with 66points..
FR(35points) and SR(31points) as our NAIRALAND COUPLE OF THE YEAR, 2014!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cool

*clap**clap**

lol...I thought as much. smiley

Well,congrats to the runner ups and a high five to the winner(s)

It has been amazing. I must not forget to thank the organizers of this event.

luxanne
Tashamania
dre11 e.t.c

And the voters.

4 Likes

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 14, 2014
Obinoscopy:

We want to use this opportunity to thank our able judges and fellow contestants. We're all winners.

We also want to thank all those that supported us and voted for us. Even those that don't know us, we appreciate you all.

I also want to thank the admin of this great forum for giving us the platform to showcase our love.

And to you, Excelsia. My heartbeat, my breath, my love. I dedicate this victory to you. You're my ribs, my flesh, my bones. Let the whole world know it that I love you. You alone sweetheart, no one else kiss.
Aww I wuv you wuv you wuv youuuu kiss

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by daveP(m): 10:29pm On Dec 14, 2014
dre11:

Great guy

How you dey?
i dey o. That magistrate gown fit u die.
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 14, 2014
Obinoscopy:

That's the spirit bro. smiley

2 Likes

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by akinsadeez(m): 10:30pm On Dec 14, 2014
Congrats to the winning couple and fair play to those who took part but didn't win. Kudos to the judges n organizers particularly luxanne. Organizing anything and pulling it off isn't an easy task at all.

I thought the competition ended on a kinda flat note but since this is the inaugural edition, that might be expected. Hoping for a bigger and better version next time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 14, 2014
excelsia:
wow see love....congrats guys...I we go love ooo smiley

2 Likes

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 14, 2014
Obinoscopy:

We want to use this opportunity to thank our able judges.

my ohmy! smiley

Congratulations again cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 14, 2014
excelsia:
Aww I wuv love you wuv love you wuv love youuuu kiss
Is that a new word or something?undecided

4 Likes

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Dreyl(m): 10:34pm On Dec 14, 2014
Wow! I came late.
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Beennkumar(m): 10:39pm On Dec 14, 2014
Congratulations Obinoscopy and excelsia. cool

3 Likes

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 14, 2014
Nobleval:
Is that a new word or something?undecided
Lol it's my baby talk

1 Like

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 14, 2014
Beennkumar:
Congratulations Obinoscopy and excelsia. cool
Thanks so much dear smiley
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 14, 2014
excelsia:
Lol it's my baby talk
perfect! smiley just like "ruv"...huh?
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Nobody: 10:47pm On Dec 14, 2014
Nobleval:
perfect! smiley just like "ruv"...huh?
Not even close lol, he alone understands my baby talk wink

2 Likes

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Obinoscopy(m): 10:51pm On Dec 14, 2014
excelsia:
I wuv you too kiss

3 Likes

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 14, 2014
excelsia:
Not even close lol, he alone understands my baby talk wink
lipsrsealed
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 14, 2014
Obinoscopy:
I wuv you too kiss
case closed! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 14, 2014
Obinoscopy:

excelsia:
Chai grin

1 Like

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by luxanne(f): 11:03pm On Dec 14, 2014
Thank you Irreplaceable Tashamania and Timekeeper Dre11 for doing us the honours with the results. Congratulations to all Contestants smiley

➜Thank you Admin for your support through it all, we wouldn't have gotten this far without you, thank yousmiley
Seun, Obinoscopy, TheRealMrStan, Lalasticlala, Semid4lyfe, Ishilove, Mukina2.

➜Thank you Contestants. We appreciate and treasure you all for your Time, Resources and Understandings - Your projects were all wonderful especially the drawings, we were stunned by them all and had to drool over them cheesy
Do forgive our lapses I plead smiley

Obinoscopy Excelsia DaveP Trypa
JigsawKillah Sehindemi Nobleval Elantracey Oahray Shugaryme Abpatrick7 Creamish Tmx21 Bholutife18

➜Thank you #teamNCC - The backbone of this baby. Words cannot quantify how thankful I am to you all. Y'all did what you had to do to make this baby a success, am forever thankful. Mad lav to y'all kiss kiss smiley
And @ Bantino, am deeply sorry if I came out too harsh on you, apologies pls smiley

Jbluv55, Tashamania, Bantino, Thatgurlvixen, Dre11, Lanxlot.

➜To our well wishers, I say thank you too for being there through it all kiss kiss

Cirmuell, Texanomaly, Mizmycoli, HFOG, April07, AirborneLacer and Every Contestants that partook in one way or the other in the smooth running of this event, thanks y'all

➜And finally, thanks to my club for making me proud tonight.GGMU! cool tongue cheesy

Y'all Do Rock! Everyone of you did kiss kiss kiss

Cheers! wink

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply)

How I Got To Know I Was Still Single. / Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? / Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Beautiful Nairalanders.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.