Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ (45602 Views)

♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ / Nairaland Best Couple Of The Month (Picture) / Getting Married In A Couple Of Weeks, And Discovered Hubby Is A Fraud! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Zikkie(f): 8:16pm On Dec 14, 2014
Funjosh:
Cc: Luxanne
i vote Obinoscopy and Xcelsia.

Weldone dear!

3 Likes

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Beesluv: 8:17pm On Dec 14, 2014
luxanne:

Its Jbluv55 smiley
OK
DaveP and Trypa

Cc: Jbluv55
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 14, 2014
Tashamania:

Its been extended to 9pm smiley
shocked didn't know....now I know grin thanks
Keep the vote coming wink

1 Like

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Funjosh(m): 8:20pm On Dec 14, 2014
Yes I am a Chelse fan wink

Dont tell me you hate chelsea becos voting close by 9pm now grin

Or are you still in Ghostmode Ghostlady

[quote author=Ghostlady post=28882487][/quote]
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 14, 2014
Luxanne, can you read our messages please?

1 Like

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 14, 2014
Funjosh:
Yes I am a Chelse fan wink

Dont tell me you hate chelsea becos voting close by 9pm now grin

Or are you still in Ghostmode Ghostlady

I knew it,I know you....I also proudly rep CHELSEA oo, grin but you don't know me grin
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Idowuogbo(f): 8:34pm On Dec 14, 2014
Who bumped this thing up on front page? Hmmmm...make i no talk wetin dey my mind sha..Smh
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by luxanne(f): 8:41pm On Dec 14, 2014
Islie:

yes

Noted smiley
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by luxanne(f): 8:56pm On Dec 14, 2014
Davep, you got mail pls. Sorry for late response smiley

Judge Thatgurlvixen, the needful pls smiley
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by luxanne(f): 9:01pm On Dec 14, 2014
VOTING ENDS!

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR YOUR TIME.

RESULTS COMING UP SHORTLY smiley
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Funjosh(m): 9:11pm On Dec 14, 2014
Huh! I never knew you know me o wink But I do I know you I wish to know you smiley

KTBFFH cool

Ghostlady:
I knew it,I know you....I also proudly rep CHELSEA oo, grin but you don't know me grin
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Funjosh(m): 9:15pm On Dec 14, 2014
Mama e ma binu, agba ti ko binu ni omo e npo grin

Idowuogbo:
Who bumped this thing up on front page? Hmmmm...make i no talk wetin dey my mind sha..Smh
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 14, 2014
I vote for Sehindemi & Jigsawkillah.
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Funjosh(m): 9:18pm On Dec 14, 2014
Thanks darline

Zikkie:

Weldone dear!
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 14, 2014
Funjosh:
Huh! I never knew you know me o wink But I do I know you I wish to know you smiley

KTBFFH cool

lol you can't know me...unless I put ma pix on display,which I wouldn't cheesy your facebook name is Funjosh diamond ogundeji cheesy correct me if am wrong? smiley
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by tollu: 9:21pm On Dec 14, 2014
I vote Obinoscopy and Xcelsia.
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by lanxlot(m): 9:21pm On Dec 14, 2014
Yields:
gadfly
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by dre11(m): 9:25pm On Dec 14, 2014
Heheheh

Testing
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 14, 2014
[size=15pt]....my oh my, people! Are you feeling the excitement 'cause I am cheesy

Goodevening everyone,
Here we are in the final round of the first ever NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION!!!! smiley smiley smiley

*clap**clap***clap

Thank you, thank you...

Announcing tonight's results with me is judge dre11..

*turns to dre11*
"Dre11, loving your tuxedo tonight.. looking good" smiley

[/size] smiley

3 Likes

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by dre11(m): 9:26pm On Dec 14, 2014
[size=13pt]Tashamania being scoping me since 2010......

Anyway,
You also look good in your Gucci dress with a matching shoe,lovely hair, beautiful smile with that charming looks of yours......
Seems you are in the same spirit as I am. I love the spirit around here, the aura of love and the ambient this surrounding possess ....

It feels love, smell love and see love..... What do u say Tash[/size]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Renegrade: 9:28pm On Dec 14, 2014
Sorry, but I'm new here and curious, have any these couples met face to face ??
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Nobody: 9:29pm On Dec 14, 2014
[size=15pt]...Thank you dre11, you never cease to flatter me smiley and ofcourse, I can feel the love in the air.. hehehe cheesy

..okay, before I commence with the announcing of results, permit me to say to yall contestants that yall have done so well by helping to make this event a success "cause without you, there would be no NCC smiley..

So, on behalf of the #team NCC > luxanne, jbluv55, bantino, thatgurlvixen, lanxlot, my humble self and dre11, we say a BIG thank you.. smiley

You are all winners[/size]kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by luxanne(f): 9:31pm On Dec 14, 2014
Yields:

tollu:
I vote Obinoscopy and Xcelsia.

Time is up already smiley
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by dre11(m): 9:33pm On Dec 14, 2014
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by tollu: 9:33pm On Dec 14, 2014
Mbet which kain competition be this wey no enter 24 hours!!!
Sunday wey people dey groove na hin una dey compete. I dey vex ooo.
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 14, 2014
[size=15pt]....Coming 7th place with 21points

please, give it up for Contestants G Tmx21 and Bholutife18
with FR(20points) and SR (1point) summing up to 21points!!

*clap**clapp**

Pls note FR stands for first round
and SR stands for second round

Congratulations!!

You two were wonderful smiley[/size]

4 Likes

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Christine01(f): 9:40pm On Dec 14, 2014
tollu:
Mbet which kain competition be this wey no enter 24 hours!!!
Sunday wey people dey groove na hin una dey compete. I dey vex ooo.

Na where you dey since? I don dey find you waka all around nairaland so that you can come and vote. I no gree see you.
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by tollu: 9:44pm On Dec 14, 2014
Christine01:

Na where you dey since? I don dey find you waka all around nairaland so that you can come and vote. I no gree see you.

Infact, I dey vex gaan ni that the voting period was missed
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by dre11(m): 9:44pm On Dec 14, 2014
[size=15pt]....Coming 6th place with 22points

please, give it up for Contestants B DaveP and Trypa
with FR(10points) and SR (12point) summing up to 22points!!

Hum!!!!

Congratulations!!

You two were wonderful smiley[/size]

2 Likes

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 14, 2014
...[size=16pt] and in fifth place with 23points, we have

Contestants C Jigsawkillah and beautiful Sehindemi
FR ( 20points) and SR(3points) smiley

Congratulations!!!![/size] smiley smiley

2 Likes

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by dre11(m): 9:56pm On Dec 14, 2014
[size=15pt]OKAY!!!...Coming 4th place with 25points

please, give it up for Contestant F
(Abpatrick7 and Creamish)

With FR(20) + SR(5) = giving us the sum total of 25 Points

•••••Whoa••••••
Such a wonderful couple

Congratulations to both of you!! smiley[/size]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 14, 2014
[size=16pt].... Thank you dre11, you doing a great job there.. smiley

And now, people I present to you our three tops for today's event smiley

..uhhmm, You made your choice people, we are just mere judges announcing the results cheesy

...And i must confess some of the drawings here were really lovely. And then the poems? Some of our contestants made it seem so real.
Now I feel like falling inlove again cheesy

Dre11, what do you say hun? We play next year? wink cheesy

[/size]

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply)

Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Pregnant Nurse And Her Engineer Husband / How I Got To Know I Was Still Single. / Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.