Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,394 members, 7,815,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ (45607 Views)

♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ / Nairaland Best Couple Of The Month (Picture) / Getting Married In A Couple Of Weeks, And Discovered Hubby Is A Fraud! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 14, 2014
dyabman:
I don't even understand what this topic is all about.. Is it that you guyz fantasize or what exactly ?
both tongue
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 14, 2014
SuperMartins:
Not bad..was just watchn a movie b4 bedc showed themselves..
How did urz go?
t

was ok
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 14, 2014
I vote Oahray and Shugaryme

Cc Bantino
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by stevolinkon40: 6:35pm On Dec 14, 2014
I vote Oahray and Shugaryme
CC: Bantiono
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 14, 2014
Oahray don't you think you're overreacting?

1 Like

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Cwaya(m): 6:43pm On Dec 14, 2014
MizMyColi:
Let's Keep The Votes Coming People!!

Let's keep the thread Lively too!

I have 400 naira worth airtime up for grabs (any network) your digit is all I'll need!

I don't even have a criteria for who gets it.

Maybe the poster who is able to enliven the thread again or something! cheesy cheesy

I just need this room to be the way it was meant!!!

[size=14pt]LiveLY!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size]

It's not a crime to cheer your fav contestant na.
grin grin

Nlers nuh dey carry last joor wink
Let's Do This!!!!!!

wey dey airtime ooo...

i have 2sims , shey it is going to be for de two of dem?
tongue grin
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by lanicky(f): 6:45pm On Dec 14, 2014
I vote daveP nd Trypa...

CC: Jbluv55.

1 Like

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by D9ty7(m): 6:49pm On Dec 14, 2014
I vote: daveP and Trypa
Cc: Jbluv55

1 Like

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 14, 2014
brito:
t

was ok
hmmm..Nice..

So what re u preparing for dinner?
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 14, 2014
SuperMartins:
hmmm..Nice..

So what re u preparing for dinner?

Sunday rice na
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by charijee(f): 6:55pm On Dec 14, 2014
I vote Trypa and davep
Cc: Jbluv55

1 Like

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Ayoolajumoke(f): 7:00pm On Dec 14, 2014
Contestant E

Cc Bantino

1 Like

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 14, 2014
brito:

Sunday rice na
Lolz..Our(Nigerian) normal Sunday culture..I really don't know wat am taking tonyt tho..

I trust u,u go don swallow like 2full plates already wink
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Islie: 7:04pm On Dec 14, 2014
Zeemoor:
I vote contestant E « shugaryme and oahray»
Cc: Bantino

1 Like

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by tomzman: 7:10pm On Dec 14, 2014
Oahray and Shugaryme, I don't care whether u guys pulled out or not, I love u guys for 3 reasons:

Firstly the poem

Secondly, that nice drawing

And thirdly for the oneness u guys displayed in ur decision to pull out. Dats wat being couples is about.

So pull out or no pull out, my vote goes to...

Oahray and Shugaryme
CC: Bantiono

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Oahray: 7:10pm On Dec 14, 2014
Jbluv55:

Iyalaje, I apologize on any member's behalf.

Oahray bro and Shugaryme, apologies for any errors on the part of the Organizing Committee. Hope you'll both accept the Olive Branch winksmiley.

One Love to all the contestants and to the voters.
It's alright. No p smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by luxanne(f): 7:15pm On Dec 14, 2014
texanomaly:

Did someone call my name? Luxanne dear I've come to vote.

I vote CONTESTANT E

Oahray and Shugaryme

Cc Bantino

smiley smiley
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by heykims(m): 7:17pm On Dec 14, 2014
I vote contestant C
cc: Tashamania
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by luxanne(f): 7:17pm On Dec 14, 2014
cirmuell:
Oh my! late to the parry again. embarassed

I vote contestant A
Obinoscopy & Xlcesia
Cc: Luxanne.

smiley smiley

2 Likes

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 14, 2014
SuperMartins:
Lolz..Our(Nigerian) normal Sunday culture..I really don't know wat am taking tonyt tho..

I trust u,u go don swallow like 2full plates already wink

SM! if I e......u, eat normal bachelor's food na
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 14, 2014
brito:

SM! if I e......u, eat normal bachelor's food na
I have eggs and bread..but u won't blive dis even doctors don't undastand it..whenever I take eggs(only at nyts), I get into really terrible dreams and bcome restless all nyt..
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by luxanne(f): 7:24pm On Dec 14, 2014
[quote author=Islie post=28880486][/quote]

Is that your vote?
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 14, 2014
I vote contestant E oahray and Shugaryme

Cc: Bantino
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 14, 2014

2 Likes

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 14, 2014
SuperMartins:
I have eggs and bread..but u won't blive dis even doctors don't undastand it..whenever I take eggs(only at nyts), I get into really terrible dreams and bcome restless all nyt..

Good for you, why are you not in the competition
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by luxanne(f): 7:28pm On Dec 14, 2014
MizMyColi:
Let's Keep The Votes Coming People!!

Let's keep the thread Lively too!

I have 400 naira worth airtime up for grabs (any network) your digit is all I'll need!

I don't even have a criteria for who gets it.

Maybe the poster who is able to enliven the thread again or something! cheesy cheesy

I just need this room to be the way it was meant!!!

[size=14pt]LiveLY!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size]

It's not a crime to cheer your fav contestant na.
grin grin

Nlers nuh dey carry last joor wink
Let's Do This!!!!!!

grin cheesy

Thanks sweets for the effort kiss

1 Like

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by MrTeymee(m): 7:29pm On Dec 14, 2014
I vote Contestant D
Nobleval and Elentracey
Cc: Dre11

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 14, 2014
brito:

Good for you, why are you not in the competition
Lolz..I should ask u dat..why are you not in the competition,Ma'am?
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by luxanne(f): 7:31pm On Dec 14, 2014
[quote author=stevolinkon40 post=28879721][/quote]

Is that ur vote?
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by luxanne(f): 7:32pm On Dec 14, 2014
AirborneLacer:
Oahray don't you think you're overreacting?

Let's not go back pls, thanks smiley
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by stevolinkon40: 7:36pm On Dec 14, 2014
luxanne:

Is that ur vote?
yes
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by luxanne(f): 7:37pm On Dec 14, 2014
stevolinkon40:
yes

Noted smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Pregnant Nurse And Her Engineer Husband / How I Got To Know I Was Still Single. / Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.