Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,725 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ (45596 Views)

♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ / Nairaland Best Couple Of The Month (Picture) / Getting Married In A Couple Of Weeks, And Discovered Hubby Is A Fraud! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 14, 2014
SuperMartins:
Lolz..I should ask u dat..why are you not in the competition,Ma'am?

I don't have a guy
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 14, 2014
brito:

I don't have a guy
oh..ok..You don't av to participate tho'..I think there's enough time if u might still wana do this next time..
Infact,all this don't prove true love..
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 14, 2014
SuperMartins:
oh..ok..You don't av to participate tho'..I think there's enough time if u might still wana do this next time..
Infact,all this don't prove true love..

You know I can't do that, I'm a shy person
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by lanxlot(m): 7:46pm On Dec 14, 2014
brito:

I don't have a guy
ha! u neva made ur intent known. u mustn't
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 14, 2014
brito:

You know I can't do that, I'm a shy person
Really..hmmm,that's good..d shy 1ce are for keeps..d loud 1ce make d best of friends-with-benefits..

Anyways,Am sometimes shy but mostly witty,wi
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Beennkumar(m): 7:51pm On Dec 14, 2014
*Runs in*

*Stops to catch a breath*

I hope I'm not late embarassed

I vote Contestant A
Cc: Luxanne

Go excelobi! cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 14, 2014
lanxlot:
ha! u neva made ur intent known. u mustn't

can we?
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 14, 2014
SuperMartins:
Really..hmmm,that's good..d shy 1ce are for keeps..d loud 1ce make d best of friends-with-benefits..

Anyways,Am sometimes shy but mostly witty,wi

You don spoil, I like shy guys.
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 14, 2014
Beennkumar:
*Runs in*

*Stops to catch a breath*

I hope I'm not late embarassed

I vote Contestant A

Go excelobi! cheesy
cheesy
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 14, 2014
brito:

You don spoil, I like shy guys.
Nah..not spoil ish..I could be shy d 1st time,maybe 2nd but if we get along and I feel so free,I could be witty but not all d time,romantically..
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 14, 2014
[size=15pt]Keep voting people, dont just watch cheesy[/size]

cc brito
SuperMartins please guys, quit derailing. There are threads for your chitchats.. smiley Thanks
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Beesluv: 7:57pm On Dec 14, 2014
DaveP and Trypa

Hope I'm not late

1 Like

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 14, 2014
Tashamania:

cc brito
SuperMartins please guys, quit derailing. There are threads for your chitchats.. smiley Thanks

Sorry..
How many times can I vote? Voted 1ce tho'
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by bablononi(m): 7:59pm On Dec 14, 2014
I vote contestant D
Nobleval and Elantracey

Cc. Dre11

3 Likes

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 14, 2014
SuperMartins:
Sorry..

You are entitled to vote once smiley
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 14, 2014
Tashamania:

cc brito

sorry lady, I don't even know how to vote
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 14, 2014
Tashamania:

You are entitled to vote once smiley
Ok Ms..thankx

1 Like

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 14, 2014
SuperMartins:
Sorry..

stop derailing

1 Like

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 14, 2014
brito:

sorry lady, I don't even know how to vote

Just type for e.g "I vote Contestant X"
And tag the name of the judge incharge of the contestant alongside
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 14, 2014
brito:

stop derailing
Lolz..u wana make me keep derailn..let's find some other thread or I should go feed myself..be baq in few minutes..

Lord knows derailn this thread with u wasn't bad..
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by lanxlot(m): 8:04pm On Dec 14, 2014
brito:

can we?
lol, nxt year, God willing. m gona b ur partner.
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 14, 2014
I vote contestant A
cc luxanne

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by lanxlot(m): 8:07pm On Dec 14, 2014
SuperMartins:
Lolz..u wana make me keep derailn..let's find some other thread or I should go feed myself..be baq in few minutes..

Lord knows derailn this thread with u wasn't bad..
sounds romantic. let's adhere to her instructions pls.....Tnk u.
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Funjosh(m): 8:09pm On Dec 14, 2014
i vote Obinoscopy and Xcelsia.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by luxanne(f): 8:09pm On Dec 14, 2014
Let's keep the votes rolling in guys.

Yeah, voting was scheduled to end by 8pm that is if we started at 12pm right? But nah, voting began at 1pm, hence, its in place for us to extend the voting time by an extra hour - voting now ends by 9pm.

Thank you smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 14, 2014
lanxlot:
lol, nxt year, God willing. m gona b ur partner.

ok
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 14, 2014
lanxlot:
sounds romantic. let's adhere to her instructions pls.....Tnk u.
I wasn't tryn to be romantic but thanks..and am done derailing..
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by luxanne(f): 8:13pm On Dec 14, 2014
Beesluv:
DaveP and Trypa

Hope I'm not late

Its Jbluv55 smiley
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 14, 2014
[quote author=Funjosh] I think I know you...are you a chelsea fan? And you voted kinda late...voting closes by 8pm
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Islie: 8:14pm On Dec 14, 2014
luxanne:

Is that your vote?

yes
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 14, 2014
[quote author=Ghostlady post=28882487][/quote]

Its been extended to 9pm smiley
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 14, 2014
SuperMartins:
I wasn't tryn to be romantic but thanks..and am done derailing..

I see

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply)

Lady Smashes Her Boyfriends Car With A Huge Stone For Cheating On Her / Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Pregnant Nurse And Her Engineer Husband / How I Got To Know I Was Still Single.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.