Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,097 members, 7,821,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Seven (7) "Laughable" Ways Ladies Express Love. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seven (7) "Laughable" Ways Ladies Express Love. (45200 Views)

10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad / 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Sex When They Visit Guys / 10 Ways Children Express Love To Their Crush. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seven (7) "Laughable" Ways Ladies Express Love. by pearlmma05(f): 11:04pm On Dec 14, 2014
;
misreal:
Please what is a girl??abi who is a girl??....forgive my ignorance,I school in SHAOLIN.. cry

Lols grin grin
Re: Seven (7) "Laughable" Ways Ladies Express Love. by sonde2014(m): 11:06pm On Dec 14, 2014
these are usual characters of ladies nowadays. God go change them share I pray
Re: Seven (7) "Laughable" Ways Ladies Express Love. by obontami: 11:06pm On Dec 14, 2014
emusmith:

It is Laughable because this "scheme" isn't New to some of us and it seems they are not upgrading.

Mind You: This isn't always true for everyone!

Remember: I used the word "Laughable" not "Bad"!

1: Snubbing You:

I taught this was mainly practised by teens but adults are guilty also.
I still don't understand why this scheme is necessary.
You see she is "head over heels" in love with you yet she will be waiting for you to ALWAYS say hi!

To at least greet is a problem!

How does love connote snubbing?

I believe, if you like a guy for very good and reasonable reasons, you should insinuate it to him somehow, the reasonable ones will not take you for granted!

2. "Over Respecting" You

The lady that you see yelling and ranting at her dad starts replying you, YES SIR!

My brother, tread softly!

Some begins to advice you to keep forging ahead in your career (with a serious voice o)- wife in practice, lol!

Some cook for you and bring it well covered...I don't eat sha!

Tread softly, man!

3. Being Rude at you.

This sounds weird and absurd but I see that with some ladies (maybe immature), I wouldn't know.
I guess, she is naturally rude!

But, some that were not rude but starts acting rude all of a sudden?

Is that a "Test"?

4. Talks Flippantly/ Carelessly At Your Presence

What I can say to these set is, No man likes a flippant lady. Sure, because real men don't do much talking, they aspire a wife who can make the home lively, joke, talk, tell midnight silly stories and all... but not a talkative with no gears!

5. Laugh Ere You Said A Word

This is one major to really know a lady who is into you. You are her best comedian!
It is laughable because you can see her expressing love BUT when you don't want to reciprocate nko? It's funny!

6. They Dial Your Number And When You Pick, They Just Keep Mute.

It amazes me when this happen. I know it is always with those ones whom you're ignoring that this often happen.

Don't you get it? She is obsessed with you...

Most of them are Young Hearts (Teens or Under 20s), It is not an opportunity to mess them up! Ignore them and try to friend zone. When they really grow up, they'll leave you.
#I'm currently having an ish with one#

Get ready for 10 to 19 missed calls...

7. They Publicize You To Their Friends.

You walk by and a group of her friends stops talking and starts staring.
Probably, they know your name and have your contact.

They watch over you for their friend! lol!

After I walk past such a group, I smile within...#wide grin#

I know there are a lot of other "funny" ways, ladies express love and attraction to the ones they love.

You may contribute...
walahi ooto ni
I've experienced some of dis shitt
Re: Seven (7) "Laughable" Ways Ladies Express Love. by klarke(m): 11:10pm On Dec 14, 2014
Ezibless:

Shoot
Errrmmmmmm....

Bullet don finishgringringrin

Reload na! smiley
I'll wait.
Agbakwala oso...
Re: Seven (7) "Laughable" Ways Ladies Express Love. by Revolva(m): 11:10pm On Dec 14, 2014
Till today one yeye gal dey hide number flash me...girls are so yeye oo

1 Like

Re: Seven (7) "Laughable" Ways Ladies Express Love. by Ezibless: 11:14pm On Dec 14, 2014
klarke:

Reload na! smiley
I'll wait.
Agbakwala oso...

Reload? I don forget the question sef lol

We're derailing oooo
Re: Seven (7) "Laughable" Ways Ladies Express Love. by Nobody: 11:14pm On Dec 14, 2014
1one:

GBAM!!!

I think a lot of guys need to "liberate" themselves from that shiiit.... Having 50 pretty babes on your bbm that you don't talk to doesn't translate to a fat account, there's no place where you exchange this "feat" for an award, you don't get a star on Hollywood's walk of fame

It just creates a false sense of attachment and friendship. Guys should learn

The one I did today, I was so courteous about it... I told her it's been almost a month now and we've not bothered to check on each other, so before I delete you, I just wanted to ask.. How are you, How's your Masters Project going.... When she read it, she was like "wow". She then went to her pm to thumb something in the lines of "If you want to delete me, please do, don't notify me"

I jus sent a smile and deleted her

We are on the brink of a new year.. If there's anybody in your life that has not added any value whatsoever, whether on BBM, Facebook, whatsapp or in real life... Delete them... Clean your wardrobe.. Make room for new people, even the Bible says "No man can put new wine in an old wine skin"

No sentiments.

Nice one bro

3 Likes

Re: Seven (7) "Laughable" Ways Ladies Express Love. by Nobody: 11:15pm On Dec 14, 2014
Ezibless:

Reload? I don forget the question sef lol

We're derailing oooo

Hmm...Watching derailers on my 3D ...
Re: Seven (7) "Laughable" Ways Ladies Express Love. by Nobody: 11:16pm On Dec 14, 2014
Revolva:
Till today one yeye gal dey hide number flash me...girls are so yeye oo

Lol.... I feel your pain...

1 Like

Re: Seven (7) "Laughable" Ways Ladies Express Love. by Ezibless: 11:17pm On Dec 14, 2014
emusmith:

Hmm...Watching derailers on my 3D ...

Oya pele ocheesy
Re: Seven (7) "Laughable" Ways Ladies Express Love. by Nobody: 11:18pm On Dec 14, 2014
emusmith:

It is Laughable because this "scheme" isn't New to some of us and it seems they are not upgrading.

Mind You: This isn't always true for everyone!

Remember: I used the word "Laughable" not "Bad"!

1: Snubbing You:

I taught this was mainly practised by teens but adults are guilty also.
I still don't understand why this scheme is necessary.
You see she is "head over heels" in love with you yet she will be waiting for you to ALWAYS say hi!

To at least greet is a problem!

How does love connote snubbing?

I believe, if you like a guy for very good and reasonable reasons, you should insinuate it to him somehow, the reasonable ones will not take you for granted!

2. "Over Respecting" You

The lady that you see yelling and ranting at her dad starts replying you, YES SIR!

My brother, tread softly!

Some begins to advice you to keep forging ahead in your career (with a serious voice o)- wife in practice, lol!

Some cook for you and bring it well covered...I don't eat sha!

Tread softly, man!

3. Being Rude at you.

This sounds weird and absurd but I see that with some ladies (maybe immature), I wouldn't know.
I guess, she is naturally rude!

But, some that were not rude but starts acting rude all of a sudden?

Is that a "Test"?

4. Talks Flippantly/ Carelessly At Your Presence

What I can say to these set is, No man likes a flippant lady. Sure, because real men don't do much talking, they aspire a wife who can make the home lively, joke, talk, tell midnight silly stories and all... but not a talkative with no gears!

5. Laugh Ere You Said A Word

This is one major to really know a lady who is into you. You are her best comedian!
It is laughable because you can see her expressing love BUT when you don't want to reciprocate nko? It's funny!

6. They Dial Your Number And When You Pick, They Just Keep Mute.

It amazes me when this happen. I know it is always with those ones whom you're ignoring that this often happen.

Don't you get it? She is obsessed with you...

Most of them are Young Hearts (Teens or Under 20s), It is not an opportunity to mess them up! Ignore them and try to friend zone. When they really grow up, they'll leave you.
#I'm currently having an ish with one#

Get ready for 10 to 19 missed calls...

7. They Publicize You To Their Friends.

You walk by and a group of her friends stops talking and starts staring.
Probably, they know your name and have your contact.

They watch over you for their friend! lol!

After I walk past such a group, I smile within...#wide grin#

I know there are a lot of other "funny" ways, ladies express love and attraction to the ones they love.

You may contribute...
....lolz

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seven (7) "Laughable" Ways Ladies Express Love. by 1one: 11:18pm On Dec 14, 2014
emusmith:

Nice one bro

Arigatoo smiley
Re: Seven (7) "Laughable" Ways Ladies Express Love. by Nobody: 11:18pm On Dec 14, 2014
Ezibless:

Oya pele ocheesy

You , you are forgiven, but after you do small frog jump, from Your place to PH...
Re: Seven (7) "Laughable" Ways Ladies Express Love. by Nobody: 11:20pm On Dec 14, 2014
1one:

Arigatoo smiley

Wetin dat one mean? lol
Re: Seven (7) "Laughable" Ways Ladies Express Love. by fattbabakay(m): 11:21pm On Dec 14, 2014
temitope23:

School of terrorism abi,
Angola hall na him be pakistan abi?
l0l hw fa nw
Re: Seven (7) "Laughable" Ways Ladies Express Love. by piagetskinner(m): 11:21pm On Dec 14, 2014
top 20 reasons,top10 reasons undecided undecided....list upon list!!!so friggin tired of it angry
Re: Seven (7) "Laughable" Ways Ladies Express Love. by fattbabakay(m): 11:21pm On Dec 14, 2014
map96:
dry.. dah means i dey skul lahore also niyen o.. hw far
i dey here...hw u
Re: Seven (7) "Laughable" Ways Ladies Express Love. by Ezibless: 11:22pm On Dec 14, 2014
emusmith:

You , you are forgiven, but after you do small frog jump, from Your place to PH...

shocked
You for no kukuma say the ''you,you are forgiven'' na
angry
Re: Seven (7) "Laughable" Ways Ladies Express Love. by NwaJesusteete(m): 11:24pm On Dec 14, 2014
Ezibless:

Ha!embarassed

I no u/stand Igbo ooo.

Biko translatecheesy
but u r an igbo sample, then y don't u u/derstnd igbo
Re: Seven (7) "Laughable" Ways Ladies Express Love. by 1one: 11:25pm On Dec 14, 2014
emusmith:

Wetin dat one mean? lol

It means thank yougrin

In Japanese.

If you watch Naruto, you'd understand grin
Re: Seven (7) "Laughable" Ways Ladies Express Love. by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 14, 2014
Ezibless:

shocked
You for no kukuma say the ''you,you are forgiven'' na
angry

i thought you were good at it...Sorry ok...rest your head here... cool
Re: Seven (7) "Laughable" Ways Ladies Express Love. by klarke(m): 11:27pm On Dec 14, 2014
emusmith:

Mr 3D derailers-watcher

1 Like

Re: Seven (7) "Laughable" Ways Ladies Express Love. by Nobody: 11:28pm On Dec 14, 2014
1one:

It means thank yougrin

In Japanese.

If you watch Naruto, you'd understand grin

I do hear, Orumaki Naruto, Jitsu..and all that...lil
Re: Seven (7) "Laughable" Ways Ladies Express Love. by Nobody: 11:29pm On Dec 14, 2014
klarke:

Mr 3D derailers-watcher

In case you've forgotten, I'm the Op, Mr.Smith. Where is my...#i am derailing o#
Re: Seven (7) "Laughable" Ways Ladies Express Love. by Ezibless: 11:31pm On Dec 14, 2014
NwaJesusteete:
but u r an igbo sample, then y don't u u/derstnd igbo
It aint my language
Re: Seven (7) "Laughable" Ways Ladies Express Love. by Ezibless: 11:37pm On Dec 14, 2014
emusmith:

i thought you were good at it...Sorry ok...rest your head here... cool

huh? Lol
Re: Seven (7) "Laughable" Ways Ladies Express Love. by Nobody: 11:38pm On Dec 14, 2014
Ezibless:

huh? Lol

Oya sorry ok

1 Like

Re: Seven (7) "Laughable" Ways Ladies Express Love. by Appswheel(m): 11:38pm On Dec 14, 2014
emusmith:

Lollest...

Abi? But, I don't blame her...women are naturally caring and tender...

If they don't, who will?

Have you listened to "When a woman loves" by R.Kelly ?
listen to THE HEART OF A WOMAN -by R kellyy
Women are special in many amazing ways.
Re: Seven (7) "Laughable" Ways Ladies Express Love. by silversheep: 11:39pm On Dec 14, 2014
.Pls vote for my baby OLAOLUWA CALEB ADEDEJI as the next Pz cussons baby of the year. Please make it happen for him by 1) clicking on the link below .. Cussons Baby Moments
https://cussonsbabymoments.com/details.php?ref=11... 2)clicking on view and vote 3) clicking on his votes which is highlighted in blue directly under his picture.I promise will take you about 10 seconds for you to vote. Thank you so much,have a wonderful day and may God almighty bless you as you vote

Re: Seven (7) "Laughable" Ways Ladies Express Love. by Nobody: 11:39pm On Dec 14, 2014
Appswheel:

listen to THE HEART OF A WOMAN -by R kellyy
Women are special in many amazing ways.
yea
Re: Seven (7) "Laughable" Ways Ladies Express Love. by NwaJesusteete(m): 11:39pm On Dec 14, 2014
Ezibless:

It aint my language
oh! Loll but i guaze u r fallen for it coz u like stewing ur evry post with it, then ur lang is...
Re: Seven (7) "Laughable" Ways Ladies Express Love. by Truckpusher(m): 11:43pm On Dec 14, 2014
Rapsodee:
I hate number 1 with passion!!! angry
They full my chat list,they will never say Hi but when they see you in real life,they start smiling and giving you signs,this evening I put them to test,like out of 4,, only one was able to reply me with a very lovely compliment, others just kept quiet,killing demselves inside...naa only dem undastand demselves o jare wink

#Rapsodee
You still don't get it .Those ladies don't like you.Period

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Shares Her Ordeal On How She Left A "Real Man For A Bleep Boy" / Nairalanders, Behold Our Pre-wedding Pics / Mechanic Takes Fiancee To His Workshop For Their Pre-wedding Shoot In Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.