Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,962 members, 7,952,875 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:35 AM

Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. (25883 Views)

How I Bleeped My Elder Sister's Best Friend / How Many Ladies Or Guys Have You Slept With In Your Lifetime? / Who Cares More About The partner's Look?, Ladies Or Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. by Chilug(m): 10:23am On Dec 17, 2014
gbaskiboy:
it is totally wrong guy, don't u have privacy?
What is private about it, because urs is done in d room? People have sex on d street, under the tree in their cars behind classes. What privacy?, pls!
Re: Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. by Tallesty1(m): 10:35am On Dec 17, 2014
TrishaP:

You can prove the little you know.
Errrm most cheating married women discuss the young guys they slept with.

You won

Satisfied?

grincheesycheesycheesy
Re: Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. by AriDsexy(f): 10:37am On Dec 17, 2014
Chilug:

Hian! Swear that u have never discussed ur sex life with a close friend

Its petty and has no benefit,so yes,I av not.

The're so many important things to talk about.
Re: Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. by tonte(m): 10:56am On Dec 17, 2014
That's my point, what it adds or does not add to my life should be none of your business...and every one of you who's lying that they don't donit, I hear you...you have that one friend who knows what you are up to and you tell these things to...FOH and you OP try this method of "MINDING YOUR BUSINESS" in life it will help you better

clevvermind:
pls, what sense does it makes discussing the girl u bleeped with ur friends? what will it add to ur life?

1 Like

Re: Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. by Chilug(m): 11:00am On Dec 17, 2014
Its stomach rumbling how people lie about this things. If I bleep any lady and its good, I will tell my friends who care to know, if na bad experience I will tell them. If she allow me take her nude pix they will c it. Hello! We are talking about my partners in crime o.
Re: Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. by clevvermind(m): 11:09am On Dec 17, 2014
tonte:
That's my point, what it adds or does not add to my life should be none of your business...and every one of you who's lying that they don't donit, I hear you...you have that one friend who knows what you are up to and you tell these things to...FOH and you OP try this method of "MINDING YOUR BUSINESS" in life it will help you better

what i encourage people not to do is nt your business. if u are nt comfortable with it, u can view and go and allow people who knows what is right to follow it. anyway, u are entitled to ur own opinion.
Re: Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. by BISIXCLUSIVE: 11:14am On Dec 17, 2014
God will have mercy on we ladies oooooo burr is gud for ladies that bleeps around
Re: Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 17, 2014
TrishaP:

Only unreasonable/Immature ones would kiss 'n tell.

And i guess you know the solution...stop having sex. How abt that?
Re: Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. by TrishaP(f): 11:35am On Dec 17, 2014
RedBenson:

And i guess you know the solution...stop having sex. How abt that?
And how about some people shutting their mouth and stop making a fool out of themselves.
Re: Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. by TrishaP(f): 11:36am On Dec 17, 2014
Tallesty1:
Errrm most cheating married women discuss the young guys they slept with.

You won

Satisfied?

grincheesycheesycheesy
A little
Re: Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 17, 2014
TrishaP:

And how about some people shutting their mouth and stop making a fool out of themselves.

Nobody is making any fool out of himself unless the one who believes he's a fool. However, and advice was given which was the solution, so it's either the advisee heeds to the advice or be mindless of whatever guys say after having sex with her.
Re: Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. by TrishaP(f): 11:51am On Dec 17, 2014
RedBenson:

Nobody is making any fool out of himself unless the one who believes he's a fool. However, and advice was given which was the solution, so it's either the advisee heeds to the advice or be mindless of whatever guys say after having sex with her.
This is a waste of time

**Shrugs **
Re: Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. by Tallesty1(m): 11:57am On Dec 17, 2014
TrishaP:

A little
Winning is Winning
Re: Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. by ROZZAYY(f): 12:08pm On Dec 17, 2014
overlord77:

See these two angry, if you guys want to toast each other and bleep afterwards, then get on with it and stop wasting commenting space. Hehehehehehe
Pls wat is bleep neva heard of d word, toast? I prefer bread. grin
Re: Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 17, 2014
TrishaP:

This is a waste of time

**Shrugs **

Whatever, but pls stop having sex so guys wont talk about how the outer appearance of your pusssy was looking like and on getting in, something entirely different was experienced, if your pusssy was tasteful or tasteless to the dicck, then how u were moaning while he was pounding you, how rashes full your butts which was seen as at when he was pounding you dogggy, how you preferred he "cum" in your mouth, how your pusssy was making terrible noise as a result of over-wet of your pusssy, how you almost cut off his dicck in the course of succking it, how your boobs are so fallen such that he couldnt feel anything touching them...let me stop here for now. Pls, stop having sex if you dont want all these. Or would you die if you dont have sex?
Re: Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. by TrishaP(f): 1:02pm On Dec 17, 2014
RedBenson:

Slow down dude.... I know you are just trying to bring out words from my mouth.

I never mentioned me in such situation in my comments. Stop sounding ridiculous.

I can see this conversation going no where, so it's best it ends here.
Re: Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. by Bowaley17(m): 3:25pm On Dec 17, 2014
Okk...i won't tell anyone when i start bleeping...
Re: Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. by tonte(m): 4:09pm On Dec 17, 2014
You just said all the things you do to women or would love to do to women but still you wanna sound like you have never told anyone of your sexcapades abi...and what is your business if she or any other person decides to have sex?

RedBenson:

Whatever, but pls stop having sex so guys wont talk about how the outer appearance of your pusssy was looking like and on getting in, something entirely different was experienced, if your pusssy was tasteful or tasteless to the dicck, then how u were moaning while he was pounding you, how rashes full your butts which was seen as at when he was pounding you dogggy, how you preferred he "cum" in your mouth, how your pusssy was making terrible noise as a result of over-wet of your pusssy, how you almost cut off his dicck in the course of succking it, how your boobs are so fallen such that he couldnt feel anything touching them...let me stop here for now. Pls, stop having sex if you dont want all these. Or would you die if you dont have sex?
Re: Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. by tempem: 4:22pm On Dec 17, 2014
Hedybee:

no dating until marriage? Meaning u will marry first bfor getting to knw d person u r married to. Who does dat? I take dat u were meant to say; no dating until wen ur ready for marriage or no sex until after marriage
LOl, appreciate that polite correction... Am happy you've gotten my point.
Re: Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 17, 2014
tonte:
You just said all the things you do to women or would love to do to women but still you wanna sound like you have never told anyone of your sexcapades abi...and what is your business if she or any other person decides to have sex?

Me no get any problem o. She's the one allergic to being talked abt after having sex with a guy/with guys and i advised her to desist henceforth so guys wont talk abt her in relation to sex anymore.
Re: Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 17, 2014
TrishaP:

Slow down dude.... I know you are just trying to bring out words from my mouth.

I never mentioned me in such situation in my comments. Stop sounding ridiculous.

I can see this conversation going no where, so it's best it ends here.

Not just ending now. Had ended since.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made / VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / Marriage Proposal Without A Ring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.