Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

How Many Ladies Or Guys Have You Slept With In Your Lifetime? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Ladies Or Guys Have You Slept With In Your Lifetime? (6772 Views)

See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] / Why do many ladies prefer a salary earner to a budding entrepreneur? / Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Ladies Or Guys Have You Slept With In Your Lifetime? by Sharmeenator(m): 12:30pm On Apr 05, 2015
It's a question that often prompts a boastful response or a bashful one. A recent survey done in the US, using high-tech methods to solicit candid answers on sexual activity finds that 29 percent of American men report having 15 or more female sexual partners in a lifetime, while only 9 percent of women report having sex with 15 or more men.

Back here in Naija, there's no record that shows the number of women or men a Nigerian man or women respectively have slept with in their lifetimes. This got me curious! I asked some of my close friends and some reportedly claimed to have lost count while some gave figures above 20. Personally, the last time I counted, I have gone down low with at least 17ladies. How many girls have you slept with and what do you think is the ideal number of sexual encounters for a man or a woman? Just curious!

PS:
This is meant to be fun and informative, so please back off if you intend to throw hypocritical stone at me cos I will wickedly oblige undecided
Re: How Many Ladies Or Guys Have You Slept With In Your Lifetime? by falconey(m): 12:31pm On Apr 05, 2015
uncountable. I can't remember I only remember the last time.
Re: How Many Ladies Or Guys Have You Slept With In Your Lifetime? by Enegod(m): 12:32pm On Apr 05, 2015
1 undecided
Re: How Many Ladies Or Guys Have You Slept With In Your Lifetime? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Apr 05, 2015
This thread isn't for me. I am a Bhuddist monk.
Re: How Many Ladies Or Guys Have You Slept With In Your Lifetime? by buygala(m): 12:45pm On Apr 05, 2015
I started a new life today cry

Buygala is now born-again... behold, all things are become new

so op, regarding your question...

I am proud to say I am an untouched virgin. .. my new life started today, and I haven't slept with anyone yet embarassed

BLESS YOU, BROTHER SHARMEENATOR smiley

3 Likes

Re: How Many Ladies Or Guys Have You Slept With In Your Lifetime? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Apr 05, 2015
None and I will never do it so help me God
Re: How Many Ladies Or Guys Have You Slept With In Your Lifetime? by jmoore(m): 12:52pm On Apr 05, 2015
Zero

Original Tear rubber.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Ladies Or Guys Have You Slept With In Your Lifetime? by AJOT99(m): 1:02pm On Apr 05, 2015
What a question?
Re: How Many Ladies Or Guys Have You Slept With In Your Lifetime? by LasoulMacuby(m): 1:11pm On Apr 05, 2015
Is it a competition? I have never heard where an award is given for sleeping with many girls ( stand to be opposed sha) Anyways, as at the last count, I bedded 37
Re: How Many Ladies Or Guys Have You Slept With In Your Lifetime? by countsparrow: 1:12pm On Apr 05, 2015
Eni, eji, eta, Erin... Para ran para ra ran pa ra ran #blowstrumpet

E ba ni so fun sisi yen ko ma ilo o, mo ti so wipe faji tele la wa... Baby jowo ko ma i lo o, omode n se mi baby mi da... grin

Hope I answered ur question...

1 Like

Re: How Many Ladies Or Guys Have You Slept With In Your Lifetime? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Apr 05, 2015
Uncountable vaseline .

1 Like

Re: How Many Ladies Or Guys Have You Slept With In Your Lifetime? by Adetula1(m): 1:15pm On Apr 05, 2015
in process of searching for the right one..... tested 27 only
Re: How Many Ladies Or Guys Have You Slept With In Your Lifetime? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Apr 05, 2015
Brb...someone is watching me.

Okay..so...wait! Someone's still watching me. Brb

Yes...I have slep......wait. I hear a sound. Someone's still watching me. Brb.

Ehen....I have slept wi.....hold it! Hold it!!! I can feel someone with very big eyeballs watching me.
Brb

2 Likes

Re: How Many Ladies Or Guys Have You Slept With In Your Lifetime? by Sharmeenator(m): 1:18pm On Apr 05, 2015
hifaif:
This thread isn't for me. I am a Bhuddist monk.
Hahaha...I bet you have lost count bro
Re: How Many Ladies Or Guys Have You Slept With In Your Lifetime? by Sharmeenator(m): 1:21pm On Apr 05, 2015
LasoulMacuby:
Is it a competition? I have never heard where an award is given for sleeping with many girls ( stand to be opposed sha) Anyways, as at the last count, I bedded 37
You be don oooo grin. But what do you think is the ideal number if I may ask?
Re: How Many Ladies Or Guys Have You Slept With In Your Lifetime? by donsap648(m): 1:21pm On Apr 05, 2015
Can't get the exact number but I knw its not more dan 100 and not less than 89...started in my JS2

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Ladies Or Guys Have You Slept With In Your Lifetime? by Sharmeenator(m): 1:22pm On Apr 05, 2015
jmoore:
Zero

Original Tear rubber.
If ah hear tongue
Re: How Many Ladies Or Guys Have You Slept With In Your Lifetime? by Sharmeenator(m): 1:25pm On Apr 05, 2015
falconey:
uncountable. I can't remember I only remember the last time.

Judging by the answers pouring in, I think Nigerian men outplayed the Americans despite the later being a more liberal society. What do you think is the ideal number one must bed in search of the special one? wink
Re: How Many Ladies Or Guys Have You Slept With In Your Lifetime? by sinaj(f): 1:26pm On Apr 05, 2015
Dis thread aint for me either coz m a Nun smiley

*does the sign of d cross*
remain bless op. smiley
Re: How Many Ladies Or Guys Have You Slept With In Your Lifetime? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 05, 2015
That back then when i was a kid, i use to sleep with my mum in her bedroom, and she'll hold me tight through out the night. I also slept with my elder sisters, when my mum chastised me, ill take cover with my siblings. As for my brother, only once, when i was angry with everybody.

Now how about that? gringringringrin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Ladies Or Guys Have You Slept With In Your Lifetime? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 05, 2015
sinaj:
Dis thread aint for me either coz m a Nun smiley

*does the sign of d cross*
remain bless op. smiley
*coughs*
Re: How Many Ladies Or Guys Have You Slept With In Your Lifetime? by tohpahz(f): 1:30pm On Apr 05, 2015
None.. angry
Re: How Many Ladies Or Guys Have You Slept With In Your Lifetime? by ivyT(f): 1:32pm On Apr 05, 2015
None sad
Re: How Many Ladies Or Guys Have You Slept With In Your Lifetime? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Apr 05, 2015
Bluestarry:
That back then when i was a kid, i use to sleep with my mum in her bedroom, and she'll hold me tight through out the night. I also slept with my elder sisters, when my mum chastised me, ill take cover with my siblings. As for my brother, only once, when i was angry with everybody.

Now how about that? gringringringrin

Crafty. Fast twisting of the main word. You must be a genius at playing with words.
Re: How Many Ladies Or Guys Have You Slept With In Your Lifetime? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 05, 2015
hifaif:

Crafty. Fast twisting of the main word. You must be a genius at playing with words.
thanks for the compliment, am a writer though. grin happy Easter.

1 Like

Re: How Many Ladies Or Guys Have You Slept With In Your Lifetime? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 05, 2015
Sharmeenator:

Hahaha...I bet you have lost count bro

Lost count? grin Nay, boss. I have never had it. I have been a monk since I was in the womb.
Re: How Many Ladies Or Guys Have You Slept With In Your Lifetime? by 2dice(m): 1:37pm On Apr 05, 2015
The kind thread the ladies answer with NONE or Bookspace..
So who dem Boys are straffing??

2 Likes

Re: How Many Ladies Or Guys Have You Slept With In Your Lifetime? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 05, 2015
Bluestarry:
thanks for the compliment, am a writer though. grin happy Easter.

I guessed as much. Writers are geniuses with words. Happy Easter to you too, bro.

1 Like

Re: How Many Ladies Or Guys Have You Slept With In Your Lifetime? by LasoulMacuby(m): 1:42pm On Apr 05, 2015
Sharmeenator:

You be don oooo grin. But what do you think is the ideal number if I may ask?
Don ke? Bros, I have friends who have slept with over 100 women. There is actually no ideal no o. But as long as the cuckoos come, just keep slamming

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Many Ladies Or Guys Have You Slept With In Your Lifetime? by KingTom(m): 1:42pm On Apr 05, 2015
undecided

1 Like

Re: How Many Ladies Or Guys Have You Slept With In Your Lifetime? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 05, 2015
hifaif:

I guessed as much. Writers are geniuses with words. Happy Easter to you too, bro.
thanks...
Re: How Many Ladies Or Guys Have You Slept With In Your Lifetime? by Bigcake: 1:44pm On Apr 05, 2015
That is bullshiit, why not stick to a partner and build ur relationship to the admiration of every body... I really hate break ups and multiple dating. Not even to talk of cheating. Though we are not perfect, i believe we can still work it out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Viral Photo Of Two Ladies Feeling Their Backside / Ladies That Masturbate Get In Here. (pics) / Man Grabs Lady’s Naked Boobs In A Weird Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.