Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,398 members, 7,812,171 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? (50747 Views)

Nigerian Lady Slams Women Who Won't For Once, Have Sex With A Guy & Tell Him Off / Famous People Who Waited Until Marriage To Lose Their Virginity / Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by holysaint1(m): 9:31am On Dec 16, 2014
sauceny:

U ain't lying bro!

bt going throug most of em responses, i guess the reverse is d case.. sad
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 16, 2014
jmoore:
May I never date that type of lady that wants premarital sex, in Jesus name. Amen!
Do not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain undecided

Hypo......
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by larryozomah(m): 9:31am On Dec 16, 2014
MizMyColi:

That's private.

Beht, for what it's worth, even though, I may not be able to hold body............
I would that I steer clear off sex in a relationship.

This isn't about religion now, or religosity.
I have deeply ingrained values.
Violating any of them is akin to setting myself up for mental stress and difficulty.

I agree, I am too ethical, even for my liking.

Hmmmm........She's good

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by janway(f): 9:31am On Dec 16, 2014
tested and trusted is my policy, I no one enter one chance.

:-Xtested and trusted is my policy, I no one enter one chance.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 16, 2014
tosyne2much:
b4 nko ? Some dudes will finish a house full of bathing soap or vaseline while ladies on the other hand will make use of __________
...every protruding thing!especially tv remote with buttons to serve as tickling studs.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by MDCEO1: 9:33am On Dec 16, 2014
Idowuogbo:

I trust my twinnie, she likes playing with da thaing grin grin

Nne,imagine that kian thing? Make guy dey deprive you? Persin go dey sexually frustrated na... like play like play,vegetable wey u suppose cook Nd chop, u go begin use am massage areas I can't mention. grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin
Crazy babe!
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 16, 2014
All answer go be yes na, even thou some are lesbian..... Them still go dey say YES noni.. Awon Afori

Just saying oooo wink
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by rittyben(f): 9:35am On Dec 16, 2014
Thanks for ur advice. I appreciate
patrotic9gerian:

You look beautiful and mature but your words and thoughts are far from God... Yes we require you to say the truth but from this judgment of yours, I guess you must think about changing your ways... Trust me I don't judge you but give a sincere advise from my heart unconditionally... With love from me.. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by enkay11: 9:35am On Dec 16, 2014
We must o.i no fit speak grammar later.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by CONTROLi(m): 9:37am On Dec 16, 2014
Well It Depends On The Individual Both Men and Women.. I Have Seen The Light Since I Gave My Life To Christ and My Principles and Moral Values Won't Allow Me Do Such Ever Again Till My Wedding Night.. Any Lady Who Doesnt Share The Same Values NOT Qualified To Follow Me.. Nuff Said...

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by ehis05(m): 9:38am On Dec 16, 2014
I use to believe dey wud buh wit wat am xperiencing in ma relationship dey wunt..am da kinda guy buh I guess if I had done wat oda guys do in a relationshp she wunt b behaving lyk dis after 10 months..still learning a bitter lesson
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by jmoore(m): 9:42am On Dec 16, 2014
jossi994:
Do not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain undecided

Hypo......
SHUT UP!!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 16, 2014
ROZZAYY:

Did I ask u to do it? I'm speaking for myself, speak for yaself dear.

That's my angel. Keep telling them the truth. I miss u dearly luv. How far naw? Make we yarn for d other side naw. E dey possible?
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by chubbypearl(f): 9:43am On Dec 16, 2014
you have your whole lives together to have sex,why the rush?and what i hear from some married friends is that at the long run,e go tire u!(from the woman's point of view)so if the man suggest it and you see his reasons are geninue(without servicing someone at the corner),i dont see why not.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by dastranger(m): 9:43am On Dec 16, 2014
see the shameless girls giving answers like premarital sex is the real deal... .. awon weyrey gbogbo...
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by brio(m): 9:43am On Dec 16, 2014
Why has human value degenerated and the immorality become the order of the day. Sincerely speaking from the responses I see here a lot of things is wrong with Nigeria. The moral values of the home have since gone to the drain and this is affecting every expect of our society and often time we blame it on the leaders. The truth is that our leaders also came from the same morally devalued homes.

The truth is that most time we are the architect of our own destiny and misfortune. Why will you get down with a man that have not taken you to the alter. Break up can still happen before marriage and come to think of it, it is morally and religiously wrong. The bed most be undefiled that is my stand.

Relationship must be built on trust. If you cannot trust a guy that want to marry you then that relationship cannot work. If a guy has kept himself for you, why most you force him to have sex with you.

Una go still do di tin tire na! Why not wait!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 16, 2014
jmoore:

SHUT UP!!

FAWK YOU!!
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by tosyne2much(m): 9:45am On Dec 16, 2014
Janeify:
Yes,i can. What happened to self control? angry
It's the determination.
are you sure ? wink
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 16, 2014
Maamin:
With what am seeing here...guys! I think "Hit and run" on this babes is still sure. grin

*puts on glasses to write down the list of girls that are in*

Omo meeeen!!!

I dey trip! We don hear am with this our girls ooooo!

Chei!!
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 16, 2014
marieolae:
most girls bawo

Okokobioko

Cheii!!! See one chance ooooo!!!

Na im be say hope no dey again be that.

We can't find virgins no more?
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by patrotic9gerian: 9:47am On Dec 16, 2014
rittyben:
Thanks for ur advice. I appreciate

U Welcm and thnks for not been violent....

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by rittyben(f): 9:48am On Dec 16, 2014
Lol
patrotic9gerian:

U Welcm and thnks for not been violent....
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by freecocoa(f): 9:50am On Dec 16, 2014
Idowuogbo:

I trust my twinnie, she likes playing with da thaing grin grin

Nne,imagine that kian thing? Make guy dey deprive you? Persin go dey sexually frustrated na... like play like play,vegetable wey u suppose cook Nd chop, u go begin use am massage areas I can't mention. grin grin grin grin
F00lish girl grin.

My dear I no want hear that kind thing abeg, with this kind weather? Mba nu.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by patrotic9gerian: 9:50am On Dec 16, 2014
rittyben:
Lol

Lol... Would like to meet you more if you dont mind.....

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by jmoore(m): 9:51am On Dec 16, 2014
jossi994:

FAWK YOU!!
You have been noticed. See person wey dey quote bible.

In all your getting, please get common sense.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 16, 2014
jmoore:

You have been noticed. See person wey dey quote bible.

In all your getting, please get common sense.
nigghur,take this again from me.. Fawk you
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by chibwike(m): 9:53am On Dec 16, 2014
All these ladies saying yes......what if the guy dosen't want sex....will you be the one to initiate it.....i tot they said women control sex....and thats the power they ve got over men....how will u now be telling a guy to have sex with you, when he wants to wait b4 marriage...

And to all these females, that are saying that, they want to test, they want to know if he is good in bed and son on.

God that gave the law against fornication is not a fool, he cant allow anyone who obeys his word to be put to shame.

What if you test the man before the marriage, and discover he is ok, then in the marriage itself, something then happens, would u now leave the man for another.

Smh for girls and guys of these generation.

Immorality has really eaten you deep.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by Janeify(f): 9:57am On Dec 16, 2014
tosyne2much:
are you sure ? wink
lmao.

Why are you winking at me?I'm taken grin tongue
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by Janeify(f): 9:58am On Dec 16, 2014
chibwike:
All these ladies saying yes......what if the guy dosen't want sex....will you be the one to initiate it.....i tot they said women control sex....and thats the power they ve got over men....how will u now be telling a guy to have sex with you, when he wants to wait b4 marriage...

And to all these females, that are saying that, they want to test, they want to know if he is good in bed and son on.

God that gave the law against fornication is not a fool, he cant allow anyone who obeys his word to be put to shame.

What if you test the man before the marriage, and discover he is ok, then in the marriage itself, something then happens, would u now leave the man for another.

Smh for girls and guys of these generation.

Immorality has really eaten you deep.

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by tosyne2much(m): 9:59am On Dec 16, 2014
Janeify:
lmao.

Why are you winking at me?I'm taken grin tongue
I have been snatching an engaged lady b4 the invention of Gold circle cond.om so yours shouldn't be an exception tongue
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by ellechrystal(f): 10:00am On Dec 16, 2014
1stola:

so, you have no clue about me yet?
chai! girls can forget...
No I don't oo. Pls remind me kiss grin
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by ellechrystal(f): 10:00am On Dec 16, 2014
Ferdoo:
I love ur quote girl@ ellechrystal
Oh thanks sweedy kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage / 5 Things You Should Avoid As A Struggling Guy / Couple Wear NYSC Uniform For Their Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.