Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,486 members, 7,812,508 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? (50761 Views)

Nigerian Lady Slams Women Who Won't For Once, Have Sex With A Guy & Tell Him Off / Famous People Who Waited Until Marriage To Lose Their Virginity / Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by deebrain(m): 7:27am On Dec 16, 2014
farano:
Tested and trusted things jare cool

play safe to avoid stories that touch.

However, may the lord bless thee for being sincere.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by Hollyb(f): 7:27am On Dec 16, 2014
Yes i will.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by fr3do(m): 7:27am On Dec 16, 2014
xamuel17:
how will i buy a car without test driving it?

Is a human being a car?

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by Edusouls(m): 7:28am On Dec 16, 2014
my fellow men, sometimes let's behave like men, i think this question is for girls,but i see most guys replying with rush. at least lets keep quiet and hear them out! Haha..

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by yehmi01(m): 7:28am On Dec 16, 2014
Flee every appearance of the devil.

This mod self and such questions.

What is wrong is wrong weather you have a so called reason for calling it right or not.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by KLand(m): 7:32am On Dec 16, 2014
1one:
You'd be surprised to realize that there are only a handful of girls that would lend themselves to the idea of marrying a virgin and its facts like these that just further strengthen the notion that girls are habitually confused, overly psychologically convoluted human beings... I mean check this... A guy, against all odds keeps himself for you, his future wife, apart from the fact that this resolve to remain chaste reflects a major strength of character, it also speaks volumes about his personal respect for the sanctity of marriage.

Yet, you will now carry your yeye body and be yarning dust "I must test this, I must test that"...Ori e fo la gbari e angry

If you get married to him now and he starts having a very flexible relationship with fidelity, you're the same set of females that would start having sleepless nights, yet you fail to forget that one of the main motivations for his infidelity is because he has been around so much before you got married.

Women are just their own doom.

Ladies really need to zip up before marriage. Many are the architects of their own misfortune.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by nessaluv(f): 7:33am On Dec 16, 2014
Yup.....i'd prefer him.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by Nobody: 7:36am On Dec 16, 2014
jmoore:
May I never date that type of lady that wants premarital sex, in Jesus name. Amen!

Jonseman undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by cephsaidu(m): 7:37am On Dec 16, 2014
Any girl that says yes is a virgin... grin wink
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by clevvermind(m): 7:39am On Dec 16, 2014
1stola:

Soft dick nko
soft dick cannot penetrate very well. it must be very hard first. then u are ready for business. but both soft and hard dick must not be put to use till marriage.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by 1stola: 7:42am On Dec 16, 2014
clevvermind:
soft dick cannot penetrate very well. it must be very hard first. then u are ready for business. but both soft and hard dick must not be put to use till marriage.
OK.
what of middle finger?
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by bboyZ: 7:43am On Dec 16, 2014
storys like.... Had i known he was impotent,...low sperm count...weak erec-tion....etc/ vice versa...still exist...but den u will av no choice....cus u vowed..for beta for worst......den adoptin will b cum ya best choice.......ma candid opinion shah
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by happyzed0(f): 7:45am On Dec 16, 2014
Yes no. Sex till my weddin nite
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by MNDY(m): 7:45am On Dec 16, 2014
chibwike:
buh most girls say they'd keep their virginity for their future husbands

That's the point! If they are just playing around boyfriending and girlfriending with nothing serious, chances of the girl letting the guy into her are slim!
--------------------
But she MAY allow you both sample yourselves if the affair is headed towards marriage!
--------------------
The carefree girl will however open her legs whether a marriage-inclined affair or not!
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by ellechrystal(f): 7:46am On Dec 16, 2014
DonaldGenes:

Park well...That your face no fit be Virgin...make we her word
Shuoo. See person o . U too park well 4 trailer park. Them dey write am 4 face? Abegi. Or u dey my yonder see am? Abegi

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by ellechrystal(f): 7:47am On Dec 16, 2014
1stola:

yea right?
Tertiary virgin...
I know sha...
Oh permanent till marriage grin grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by ellechrystal(f): 7:47am On Dec 16, 2014
Amefrica:

How sweet?! kiss
Yes darling.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by ellechrystal(f): 7:48am On Dec 16, 2014
chibwike:
Lol..Oh really.....so u re a virgin....its cool oh....just keep it for ur husband...dnt follow these girls.
Yes o 4 my hubby n hubby alone.. grin grin. Only him has d key to d Kingdom. .
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by jashar(f): 7:49am On Dec 16, 2014
It's funny how people are still equating human beings to cars and appliances. It is a reflection of how you see your own self.
Please, humans made appliances and cars and as such greater than them; so all this test driving talk is crap. angry undecided

My partner and I say no to pre-marital sex.it would be fun to learn togethercheesy grin
@ the right time.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by ahizih(m): 7:51am On Dec 16, 2014
ROZZAYY:
No! From dis angle, imagine a guy with a very high ssex drive and an extra inched prop, who gfs have been running away from and he nids to be marid. So d final gal he meets, he d sell d story of him wanting to wait so she won't discover meanwhile he s doing it with some oda, knowing am dere to stay foreva. After d wedding, wahala start, dats were ull see thread like my husband raped me on awa honeymoon, d pastor supported his action. Hehehehehheheheheh
Hell no! I must see if he s a maniac b4 wedding. Thank u!
and also see his size too,weda it can fit in lols

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by MNDY(m): 7:53am On Dec 16, 2014
ellechrystal:

Yes o 4 my hubby n hubby alone.. grin grin. Only him has d key to d Kingdom. .

Will you allow him sample you and you do same before you both officially get weded or not? Marriage is not all about, but sex forms a core part of it!
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by greatwaters: 7:54am On Dec 16, 2014
I wonder how God would feel seeing all these comments
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by GodsKate: 7:54am On Dec 16, 2014
Mtn DATA BUNDLES for smart phones (androids, windows, BB Z10, BB Q3,...) and via modems at cheaper rates, VALID FOR 30DAYS.

MTN; 
1GB - N1,200  (or 1,300 MTN airtime)
2GB - N2,400 (or 2,500 MTN airtime)
3GB - N3,600  (or 3,800 MTN airtime)
5GB - N6,000 (or 6,200 MTN airtime)
10GB - N11,800 (or 12,000 MTN airtime)

ETISALAT:
250MB - N400 (or 500 etisalat airtime)
500MB - N700 (or 900 airtime)
650MB - N800 (or 1,000 airtime)
1GB - N1,400 (or 1,500 airtime)
2GB - N2,600 (or 2,800 airtime)
3GB - N3,900 (no airtime option)

Your line is credited with data automatically after payment.

EITHER make your payment via bank deposit or ATM/online transfer, afterwards send us the number to be credited with the data bundle.
OR pay via recharge card: (see differences in price list), buy the recharge card and send us the recharge card pin.

To Check data balance-
On Mtn dial *461*7#
Or text DATABALANCE to 131
On Etisalat dial *229*9#

for order and inquiries, please sms, call or whatsapp 08032719286

https://www.nairaland.com/2027318/mtn-etisalat-data-bundles-cheaper
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by portaableg(f): 7:54am On Dec 16, 2014
perfect guy ,however i have to see the size.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by kccarew(f): 7:55am On Dec 16, 2014
Yes I will gladly to , over and over again but such guys are rear...pls if u know them let me know, so I can give them kudos...let me not start getting angry at the other wise type of guys... I know of one am sure of, but the other guy is saying its better we don't date cos he doesn't trust himself around me... Pretty too hot for some guys to resist... grin
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by hayoakins(m): 7:56am On Dec 16, 2014
I didnt bother reading the comments.

Any lady that cant wait can bounce.

What a hypocritic generation that detest homosexuality but celebrate fornication.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by bjt(m): 7:56am On Dec 16, 2014
ROZZAYY:
No! From dis angle, imagine a guy with a very high ssex drive and an extra inched prop, who gfs have been running away from and he nids to be marid. So d final gal he meets, he d sell d story of him wanting to wait so she won't discover meanwhile he s doing it with some oda, knowing am dere to stay foreva. After d wedding, wahala start, dats were ull see thread like my husband raped me on awa honeymoon, d pastor supported his action. Hehehehehheheheheh
Hell no! I must see if he s a maniac b4 wedding. Thank u!

So how many are you going to test before you meet the right one?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by marieolae(f): 7:59am On Dec 16, 2014
some people can lie sha,, all these virginity claiming hypocrites. Dey knack yday night oo, I can see you people!!! tongue

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by kccarew(f): 7:59am On Dec 16, 2014
I meant I will gladly do.. I will date a guy who will not want to know the colour of my undies not to talk of sex, cos after all I will be his forever...so y d rush
kccarew:
Yes I will gladly to , over and over again but such guys are rear...pls if u know them let me know, so I can give them kudos...let me not start getting angry at the other wise type of guys... I know of one am sure of, but the other guy is saying its better we don't date cos he doesn't trust himself around me... Pretty too hot for some guys to resist... grin
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by elderhimself(m): 8:01am On Dec 16, 2014
Ofcos, all d ladies wld say yes......well, if i were a lady, i'd want to knw (test n taste) what i'm goin into.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by ziego(m): 8:03am On Dec 16, 2014
jmoore:
May I never date that type of lady that wants premarital sex, in Jesus name. Amen!
Amen.
I stay faithful till marriage if she don't want let her go grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Couple Wear NYSC Uniform For Their Pre-Wedding Photos / Lady Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal On Their Graduation Day, Throws Ring Away / Lady And Her Uncle Lodged In The Same Hotel. Sparks Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.