Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,464 members, 7,812,414 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? (50759 Views)

Nigerian Lady Slams Women Who Won't For Once, Have Sex With A Guy & Tell Him Off / Famous People Who Waited Until Marriage To Lose Their Virginity / Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by 1stola: 8:07am On Dec 16, 2014
ellechrystal:

Oh permanent till marriage grin grin tongue
Babe! It's early to comot person banner too
You left for the past one year without reason or goodbye...
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by Wisdytech(m): 8:08am On Dec 16, 2014
70% of Most Nigerian Women can't stay a week without SEX! Not to talk of 3-10 years of waiting... Hmmmm you won kill person men?

Women am i lieing? Like and share if its TRUE!!!
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by Alexk2(m): 8:09am On Dec 16, 2014
seem we've met...@ Better By Far doing Mee.

[dre11]

But how many of them have replied you then

Just like 4 and you couldn't hold it

That means you can't hold it if a lady decide to open up her skeleton
and pour out to you some deep secret about her and her fantasy [/quote]
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by Alexk2(m): 8:09am On Dec 16, 2014

dre11

But how many of them have replied you then

Just like 4 and you couldn't hold it

That means you can't hold it if a lady decide to open up her skeleton
and pour out to you some deep secret about her and her fantasy
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by Kenai: 8:13am On Dec 16, 2014
farano:
Hmm I don't think so

But in the other thread, you claimed you were keeping your virginity for your future husband.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:17am On Dec 16, 2014
Haaaaa....e go hard mehn! When cold is "catching" me, how I wan take do am? U think Robb can cure flu? I don't think so! The only thing that can make u and I feel ok is SHOKI. grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by LaurelP(m): 8:18am On Dec 16, 2014
marieolae:
some people can lie sha,, all these virginity claiming hypocrites. Dey knack yday night oo, I can see you people!!! tongue

Till day break knacking o
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by clevvermind(m): 8:20am On Dec 16, 2014
1stola:

OK.
what of middle finger?
that is, finger fucking. it is nt allowed.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by Lathunjimi(m): 8:23am On Dec 16, 2014
MizMyColi:
Yes....Beht under certain conditions

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

What conditions, could you please state them.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by dabayomi(m): 8:26am On Dec 16, 2014
jmoore:
May I never date that type of lady that wants premarital sex, in Jesus name. Amen!

if I hear... bleeper like u
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by MizMyColi(f): 8:27am On Dec 16, 2014
Lathunjimi:

What conditions, could you please state them.

@Amefrica (Your reply too)

By Conditions.....I meant ascertaining his motives.
If they are pure, if they are based on value, respect and sanctity of the human body, then count me in 100%.!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by freecocoa(f): 8:28am On Dec 16, 2014
Amefrica:

I hail oo grin grin
I hail too. kiss
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by dmola(m): 8:28am On Dec 16, 2014
MizMyColi:
Yes....Beht under certain conditions

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Απϑ wat r the conditions
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:28am On Dec 16, 2014
farano:
Tested and trusted things jare cool
Wagbayi grin
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by jujunaty(m): 8:29am On Dec 16, 2014
ssheryl:

Except these days it's the other way round... cool
. #NATRUE grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by Mintayo(m): 8:31am On Dec 16, 2014
Op, thank you o,atleat from this thread now,I can easily know ladies that are not virgins tongue
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by dmola(m): 8:31am On Dec 16, 2014
ROZZAYY:
No! From dis angle, imagine a guy with a very high ssex drive and an extra inched prop, who gfs have been running away from and he nids to be marid. So d final gal he meets, he d sell d story of him wanting to wait so she won't discover meanwhile he s doing it with some oda, knowing am dere to stay foreva. After d wedding, wahala start, dats were ull see thread like my husband raped me on awa honeymoon, d pastor supported his action. Hehehehehheheheheh
Hell no! I must see if he s a maniac b4 wedding. Thank u!
grin
ROZZAYY:
No! From dis angle, imagine a guy with a very high ssex drive and an extra inched prop, who gfs have been running away from and he nids to be marid. So d final gal he meets, he d sell d story of him wanting to wait so she won't discover meanwhile he s doing it with some oda, knowing am dere to stay foreva. After d wedding, wahala start, dats were ull see thread like my husband raped me on awa honeymoon, d pastor supported his action. Hehehehehheheheheh
Hell no! I must see if he s a maniac b4 wedding. Thank u!
Lmao I read tht story kinda funny thou
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by holatin(m): 8:31am On Dec 16, 2014
kelvinnn:

the lady na electronic? abi na commodity? wey u wan dey test abi?
mtcheeeew.
Didn't the bible say something about finding d truth.....
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by dre11(m): 8:32am On Dec 16, 2014
Alexk2:

undecidedundecided

Am lost with this your post
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by Mclick(m): 8:32am On Dec 16, 2014
And after doing it, he is great and all that, and he run away after wedding like a topic on front page. How many relationship have crash with great sex, cute guy. I support asking questions and upon sincere talk about issues before marriage. You won't stop if you are having sex in all relationship. The great guy may also become a great cheat as other girls also want him. I don't support secret on in potency as sex is one of the important pillar of marriage, you can always know who your guy is if you two ask questions wHich to me is not bad. It good to have great sex on wedding night, but it better to grow with your partner in it,,,,
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by Tattooboy: 8:33am On Dec 16, 2014
farano:
Hmm I don't think so
he says No to sex, there 95% chance thats sumtin is wrong wit his Manhood
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by Kazrem(m): 8:38am On Dec 16, 2014
farano:
Hmm I don't think so
You are true to yourself. Hearing a lady saying the truth for the first time.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by dre11(m): 8:38am On Dec 16, 2014
marieolae:
some people can lie sha,, all these virginity claiming hypocrites. Dey knack yday night oo, I can see you people!!! tongue

Tenk u for that post

In this real world where we see, hear and knows what on.

I don't support fornication but, things we do its better left to our imagination

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:39am On Dec 16, 2014
freecocoa:
No, even if I was going to be paid some money sef.
I trust my twinnie, she likes playing with da thaing grin grin

Nne,imagine that kian thing? Make guy dey deprive you? Persin go dey sexually frustrated na... like play like play,vegetable wey u suppose cook Nd chop, u go begin use am massage areas I can't mention. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by collins2gee(m): 8:42am On Dec 16, 2014
I've asked some girls this question before. The responses I got wasn't surprising. Thus, I laff whenever I hear some girls list "god-fearing" as one of the requisites in their choice of a man. When they do meet such a guy, his not demanding sex from them is seen as suspicious. They feel the guy has something to hide with his no-sex-until-marriage-stance.

As evidenced by the responses on here, one would notice that a good percentage of girls don't really want a god-fearing man or one with high ethical principles regarding sexual immorality. This is also related to the question of which do girls REALLY prefer ? "Bad boys or nice guys".

The girls who need to TEST and TASTE their men before marriage do so because of their low moral rectitude(s), not really because they need to clear any doubts before taking the plunge. I say this because these same girls would also quit their relationships with their erstwhile sexually active boyfriends who they'd been having sex with previously if he were to resolve to quit having sex with them someday.

To y'all girls, there is something sterling in that nucca who decides he would mortify his fleshly sexual desire until marriage. If I were a girl, such a dude would get a Nike-sized swoosh.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by Tallesty1(m): 8:42am On Dec 16, 2014
emusmith:

Tallesty, Thank You!

I personally, how can I pay so much on a girl I have already slept with?
Who am I deceiving?

0n 3D TV, I can see some girls who would wait till marriage before sex denying their identity in the guise of "trying to belong" ... hmm!
You are right, they just want to feel among not knowing that they are indirectly discouraging others who want to remain chaste.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by Rapture4real(m): 8:42am On Dec 16, 2014
Whatever a man sows he will reap.Your creator is against sexual immorality. You cannot eat your cake and have it.Every immorality will be judged here on earth and hereafter.desist from it.it is evil.you will lose your divinity,respect, honour and be exposed to God's judgement and demonic attack

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 16, 2014
Idowuogbo:

I trust my twinnie, she likes playing with da thaing grin grin

Nne,imagine that kian thing? Make guy dey deprive you? Persin go dey sexually frustrated na... like play like play,vegetable wey u suppose cook Nd chop, u go begin use am massage areas I can't mention. grin grin grin grin

Please mention them o. cool
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by Olarewajub: 8:45am On Dec 16, 2014
Can you fully ascertain wethere he his medically sound down there?
EJanni:
if the person is medically sound down there, then I don't have any problem dating him but if it is otherwise, hell to the NO. If not,That's what every girl prays for. (ie) no sxx before marriage.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by Infomizer(m): 8:45am On Dec 16, 2014
EJanni:
I will ask him and if He did not explain well to convince me then I will tell him bye bye.
You underestimate guys sha!!!
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by Daguccizgreat(m): 8:50am On Dec 16, 2014
farano:
Tested and trusted things jare cool
correct gal. So many marriages have crashed as a result of not knowing the sexual capability of one's partner before going into vows. Its just good to be sure before any tin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Couple Wear NYSC Uniform For Their Pre-Wedding Photos / Lady Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal On Their Graduation Day, Throws Ring Away / Lady And Her Uncle Lodged In The Same Hotel. Sparks Debate

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.