Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,961 members, 7,952,872 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:22 AM

Rant From An 'Ugly Black Man' - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rant From An 'Ugly Black Man' (7153 Views)

Have You Ever Gone After An Ugly Chick Just Because Of How ENDOWED She Was? / Why Women Date Ugly Black Guys / Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rant From An 'Ugly Black Man' by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 17, 2014
Truckpusher:
Pishure of you rejecting the offer or.........fill in the blanks tongue
Re: Rant From An 'Ugly Black Man' by Truckpusher(m): 10:16pm On Dec 17, 2014
cococandy:
So many things can be said about the black man but ugly ain't one of them.
The most insulted man on this planet earth is the 'blackman' and now our women are taking a lead in making the blackman appear more and more evil,backward,unromantic,and chauvinistic in nature but why? Can't a man just keep his identity and be respected by others without being labelled as a vile and abominable thing?
Re: Rant From An 'Ugly Black Man' by khiaa(f): 10:30pm On Dec 17, 2014
zboyd:

As a Nigerian (I'm assuming), I doubt you are ignorant of the reasons some Nigerian women fall by the wayside. Some of those reasons are not too different from those of American women...e.g... immaturity, poor judgment, lack of sex education and/or birth control, lack of parental involvement, peer pressure, poverty, victim of a sex predator, past molestation, broken home, etc. There's misery on both sides of the pond, among some Nigerian and American women.

Unlike Nigeria, the US has myriads of programs that serve to alleviate the 'deplorable conditions' some American women find themselves in - free of charge. However, you will still find some American living on the edge. Why? Either they're lazy and trifling or previously messed up, when enrolled in one of these programs. The administrators of these programs can be strict. Mess up and you're kicked out - sometimes permanently.

So...you ask why some Nigerian/African women in the US who will not date/marry Nigerian/African men.

My observations ...

SOME Nigerian/African women in the US say they will not date/marry SOME Nigerian/African men because...

...they're not as good-looking as American men
...they consider Nigerian men inferior to American men
...they want beautiful children
...they consider them too arrogant, pompous, jealous, possessive, abusive and deceitful
...they want to experience different dating options, just like Nigerian/African men
...they don't trust them, due to bad relationships, in the past
...they lie too much
...they openly express their dislike of Nigerian women and like for non-Nigerian women
...they aren't romantic
...they refuse to deal with Nigerian men's "Woman you must submit!" attitudes
...they've found that the average American man is 'house-trained'...e.g...he finds no problem pitching in to do housework, cook and help out with the kids
...they've found American men to be better lovers

LMAO grin grin grin
Yet you call American women shallow, and you can't use the Nigerian government for the lack of morals of some people.
Just as simply as some people can say American women should learn to keep their legs closed, this advice applies to Nigerian/African aswell.
No I am not Nigerian.
Re: Rant From An 'Ugly Black Man' by cococandy(f): 10:35pm On Dec 17, 2014
Truckpusher:
The most insulted man on this planet earth is the 'blackman' and now our women are taking a lead in making the blackman appear more and more evil,backward,unromantic,and chauvinistic in nature but why? Can't a man just keep his identity and be respected by others without being labelled as a vile and abominable thing?
erm you guys can start by appreciating and respecting your women.

If y'all did, no one will call yous unromantic et chauvinistic and backward. That's the direct result of such behaviors.
If the women are leading the pack of those who label the black man bad, tells you something doesn't it?

1 Like

Re: Rant From An 'Ugly Black Man' by khiaa(f): 10:43pm On Dec 17, 2014
zboyd:

Very true!

Sometimes I had to really 'go ghetto' on their azzes before they left me alone.

Yeah you are right, some men will hit on anything in a skirt.
Re: Rant From An 'Ugly Black Man' by zboyd: 10:48pm On Dec 17, 2014
khiaa:

LMAO grin grin grin
Yet you call American women shallow, and you can't use the Nigerian government for the lack of morals of some people.
Just as simply as some people can say American women should learn to keep their legs closed, this advice applies to Nigerian/African aswell.
No I am not Nigerian.

Some American women ARE shallow just like some American men. Shallowness is just another piece of the jigsaw puzzle called human. Do you deny it? And...isn't poor judgment one of the reasons that causes some women to drop their panties, on either side of the pond?

Btw...why are you telling me I can't use the Nigerian government for the lack of morals of some people?

And why are you telling me you're not Nigerian?

What fly is up your tail?
Re: Rant From An 'Ugly Black Man' by zboyd: 10:54pm On Dec 17, 2014
khiaa:

Yeah you are right, some men will hit on anything in a skirt.

Yep...some women would sleep with Godzilla, if he had the cash.

No cash - no snatch!
Re: Rant From An 'Ugly Black Man' by Truckpusher(m): 10:59pm On Dec 17, 2014
cococandy:
erm you guys can start by appreciating and respecting your women.

If y'all did, no one will call yous unromantic et chauvinistic and backward. That's the direct result of such behaviors.
If the women are leading the pack of those who label the black man bad, tells you something doesn't it?
Smh...I never expected you to see it differently anyway.

The worst thing that is happening to the black man today is the black woman's attitude of copying everything Western just everything ,without first of all thinking of what importance does this bring to her household and the long time effect of such culture, but they are don't care because most of them are selfish,myopic,self centered,dumb, too materialistic, and they like to adore and cherish those very thing that have made other society to loose touch with reality because of the immediate relief and fulfillment they get .

I'm not saying that a man should become a mini god to his wife
I'm not saying that a man should become autocratic to his wife
But there must be a clear line of reporting in every organization and the home is not an exemption of this and this is where the problem lies exactly.
Because the moment you let them know that they can't do this and that, you automatically become insecure,chauvinistic,unromantic and backward.

Most black women are lost and unfortunately there is nothing we can do about it.
Re: Rant From An 'Ugly Black Man' by khiaa(f): 11:03pm On Dec 17, 2014
Truckpusher:
Pishure of you rejecting the offer or.........fill in the blanks tongue

She is only fantasizing, don't take her seriously.
The person(darkonesun) that the op quoted from is a very, very attractive African American man who has a deep dislike for African women so much untill it has become an obsession with him for years, so you know what that means.
People become obsessive with what they think they can't have. What's up with you today?
Re: Rant From An 'Ugly Black Man' by Truckpusher(m): 11:09pm On Dec 17, 2014
khiaa:

She is only fantasizing, don't take her seriously.
The person(darkonesun) that the op quoted from is a very, very attractive African American male who has a deep dislike for African women so much untill it has become an obsession with him for years, so you know what that means.
People become obsessive with what they think they can't have. What's up with you today?
o! I see.
Nothing much ,Just waiting for a PDP and APC e-fights to erupt grin

How about you?

Jb's bar is open tonight but the barman himself is high and chasing away customers. cheesy
Re: Rant From An 'Ugly Black Man' by khiaa(f): 11:10pm On Dec 17, 2014
zboyd:

Yep...some women would sleep with Godzilla, if he had the cash.

No cash - no snatch!

Those are called pros.titutes.
Re: Rant From An 'Ugly Black Man' by cococandy(f): 11:12pm On Dec 17, 2014
Yea. We are back where it started. Ego trips. Abeg talk another thing.

All the ones that are being worshipped and saluted morning afternoon and night as the lord and masters yet they treat their women like trash nko?

Of course it is never the men's fault.
Everything that anyone has to say about black men is not their fault. It is the fault of the women. undecided

Truckpusher Let's face the topic ehn.

Black men are not ugly o. Big lie. OP tell those sisters they didn't meet the right ones.
Truckpusher:
Smh...I never expected you to see it differently anyway.

The worst thing that is happening to the black man today is the black woman's attitude of copying everything Western just everything ,without first of all thinking of what importance does this bring to her household and the long time effect of such culture, but they are don't care because most of them are selfish,myopic,self centered,dumb, too materialistic, and they like to adore and cherish those very thing that have made other society to loose touch with reality because of the immediate relief and fulfillment they get .

I'm not saying that a man should become a mini god to his wife
I'm not saying that a man should become autocratic to his wife
But there must be a clear line of reporting in every organization and the home is not an exemption of this and this is where the problem lies exactly.
Because the moment you let them know that they can't do this and that, you automatically become insecure,chauvinistic,unromantic and backward.

Most black women are lost and unfortunately there is nothing we can do about it.

1 Like

Re: Rant From An 'Ugly Black Man' by Truckpusher(m): 11:15pm On Dec 17, 2014
cococandy:
Yea. We are back where it started. Ego trips. Abeg talk another thing.

All the ones that are being worshipped and saluted morning afternoon and night as the lord and masters yet they treat their women like trash nko?

Of course it is never the men's fault.
Everything that anyone has to say about black men is not their fault. It is the fault of the women. undecided

Truckpusher Let's face the topic ehn.

Black men are not ugly o. Big lie. OP tell those sisters they didn't meet the right ones.
This has nothing to do 'ego trips' and all that thing you're thinking.
I'll just face the topic ,oya! you face me cheesy
Re: Rant From An 'Ugly Black Man' by zboyd: 11:15pm On Dec 17, 2014
khiaa:

Those are called pros.titutes.

What do you call women who marry men JUST for their money?
Re: Rant From An 'Ugly Black Man' by khiaa(f): 11:23pm On Dec 17, 2014
zboyd:

Some American women ARE shallow just like some American men. Shallowness is just another piece of the jigsaw puzzle called human. Do you deny it? And...isn't poor judgment one of the reasons that causes some women to drop their panties, on either side of the pond?

Btw...why are you telling me I can't use the Nigerian government for the lack of morals of some people?

And why are you telling me you're not Nigerian?

What fly is up your tail?

Did you or did you not say that you assumed I was Nigerian in one of your quotes to me, well I am letting you know that I am not.

Yes people are shallow all over the world not only in America like you made it sound in your original post.
My point to you is to clean up your own backyard.
Re: Rant From An 'Ugly Black Man' by Nobody: 11:25pm On Dec 17, 2014
khiaa:

LMAO grin grin grin
No I am not Nigerian.
me is learnin some american slangs to use to toast american girls when i check in into yankee cool cool cool.dis pigeon english don tire me to dey use cool
Re: Rant From An 'Ugly Black Man' by khiaa(f): 11:29pm On Dec 17, 2014
zboyd:

What do you call women who marry men JUST for their money?

Prostitutes!!! Because they are still selling their bodies and souls for money.
Re: Rant From An 'Ugly Black Man' by khiaa(f): 11:32pm On Dec 17, 2014
lefulefu:

me is learnin some american slangs to use to toast american girls when i check in into yankee cool cool cool.dis pigeon english don tire me to dey use cool

You can practice your American slang on me. grin
Let me hear some!
Re: Rant From An 'Ugly Black Man' by Truckpusher(m): 11:33pm On Dec 17, 2014
khiaa:

Prostitutes!!! Because they are still selling their bodies and souls for money.
In that case 80% of our modern women are prostitutes.

You said it and not me.
Because we all are well aware that no average girl would want to marry a man with no money,no future and no ambition and all these things that I have mentioned are different forms of security for any woman and they are as good as having money in cash. grin
Re: Rant From An 'Ugly Black Man' by cococandy(f): 11:34pm On Dec 17, 2014
The black man PHYSICALLY is the epitome of male sexuality (not lovemaking prowess) and handsomeness.

As for other areas, what you see you take am like that. cheesy
Patch patch.

Re: Rant From An 'Ugly Black Man' by Truckpusher(m): 11:34pm On Dec 17, 2014
lefulefu:

grin....smh

1 Like

Re: Rant From An 'Ugly Black Man' by zboyd: 11:37pm On Dec 17, 2014
khiaa:

Did you or did you not say that you assumed I was Nigerian in one of your quotes to me, well I am letting you know that I am not.

Yes people are shallow all over the world not only in America like you made it sound like in your original post.
My point to you is to clean up your on backyard.

Oh yes...I did. I forgot about assuming you were Nigerian. Not good!

What's with the veiled hostility?

Whatever burr is up your butt - out with it.

Why hide behind petty remarks?
Re: Rant From An 'Ugly Black Man' by Nobody: 11:38pm On Dec 17, 2014
khiaa:

You can practice your American slang on me. grin
Let me hear some!
yo gal ma name is lefulefu and ma homies call me da prince cool.i got lots of love 4 dem american babes and am gonna married to one 4 sure yoo.Yea two herds of cattle is gonna be enough 4 da marriage dowry cool
Re: Rant From An 'Ugly Black Man' by Nobody: 11:40pm On Dec 17, 2014
cococandy:
The black man PHYSICALLY is the epitome of male sexuality (not lovemaking prowess) and handsomeness.

As for other areas, what you see you take am like that. cheesy
Patch patch.
haba we no dey audition 4 spatacus na cheesy
Re: Rant From An 'Ugly Black Man' by cococandy(f): 11:43pm On Dec 17, 2014
Truckpusher:
This has nothing to do 'ego trips' and all that thing you're thinking.
I'll just face the topic ,oya! you face me cheesy
its upload your pic and put the topic to shame grin
Re: Rant From An 'Ugly Black Man' by khiaa(f): 11:44pm On Dec 17, 2014
zboyd:

Oh yes...I did. I forgot about assuming you were Nigerian. Not good!

What's with the veiled hostility?

Whatever burr is up your butt - out with it.

Why hide behind petty remarks?

I'm not being hostile, not intentionally, I'm just stating my opinions, I'm not being petty or hiding behind anything, I have been very open and clear with you, on the other hand why are you so sensitive?
Re: Rant From An 'Ugly Black Man' by cococandy(f): 11:46pm On Dec 17, 2014
Wey your pic?
lefulefu:

haba we no dey audition 4 spatacus na cheesy
Re: Rant From An 'Ugly Black Man' by Truckpusher(m): 11:47pm On Dec 17, 2014
cococandy:
its upload your pic and put the topic to shame grin
Nah,........Too smart for that. cheesy

If you send me some nice pix wink then I'll reciprocate by sending you the one I call 'for your eyes only' Na joke I dey o tongue
Re: Rant From An 'Ugly Black Man' by Nobody: 11:50pm On Dec 17, 2014
cococandy:
Wey your pic?
why u wan see my pix?
abi na my big belle u wan c make u come dey yab me? cheesy
Re: Rant From An 'Ugly Black Man' by cococandy(f): 11:50pm On Dec 17, 2014
Truckpusher:
Na joke I dey o tongue
you dey fear? Lmao.
Re: Rant From An 'Ugly Black Man' by cococandy(f): 11:51pm On Dec 17, 2014
lefulefu:

why u wan see my pix?
abi na my big belle u wan c make u come dey yab me? cheesy
hit the gym. tongue
Re: Rant From An 'Ugly Black Man' by Truckpusher(m): 11:51pm On Dec 17, 2014
cococandy:
you dey fear? Lmao.
Fear say wetin happen na? cheesy

I no fear devil , na human being I wan begin fear ? grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You Finish The Sentence!! / Mention The Best Five Seasonal Movies That You Have Seen... / Photo: When Your BF Is A Village Celebrity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.