Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,389 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:14 AM

Rant From An 'Ugly Black Man' - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rant From An 'Ugly Black Man' (7158 Views)

Have You Ever Gone After An Ugly Chick Just Because Of How ENDOWED She Was? / Why Women Date Ugly Black Guys / Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rant From An 'Ugly Black Man' by Truckpusher(m): 11:53pm On Dec 17, 2014
lefulefu:

why u wan see my pix?
abi na my big belle u wan c make u come dey yab me? cheesy
No mind dem cheesy

Dem wan take style dey sample us......You think say girls no dey sample boys?
Let them apply in person and unveil the real deal for themselves. grin
Re: Rant From An 'Ugly Black Man' by khiaa(f): 11:54pm On Dec 17, 2014
Truckpusher:
In that case 80% of our modern women are prostitutes.

You said it and not me.
Because we all are well aware that no average girl would want to marry a man with no money,no future and no ambition and all these things that I have mentioned are different forms of security for any woman and they are as good as having money in cash. grin

The question that was asked of me is......... What do I think of women who marry men JUST for money, and my answer is still a prostitute.

Women want to marry a man they love, one who can protect and provide for them and their children, one they can have a loving and happy marriage with.
Prostitutes marry JUST for money, do you see the difference?
Re: Rant From An 'Ugly Black Man' by zboyd: 11:54pm On Dec 17, 2014
khiaa:

I'm not being hostile, not intentionally, I'm just stating my opinions, I'm not being petty or hiding behind anything, I have been very open and clear with you, on the other hand why are you so sensitive?

I beg to differ.

And I'm not sensitive - just perceptive.
Re: Rant From An 'Ugly Black Man' by Truckpusher(m): 11:55pm On Dec 17, 2014
khiaa:

The question that was asked of me is......... What do I think of women who marry men JUST for money, and my answer is still a prostitute.

Women want to marry a man she loves, one who can protect a d provide for her and their children, one she can have a loving and happy marriage with.
Prostitutes marry JUST for money, do you see the difference?
I refuse to see the difference my dear.........esheplain to me pleash cheesy
Re: Rant From An 'Ugly Black Man' by khiaa(f): 12:02am On Dec 18, 2014
zboyd:

I beg to differ.

And I'm not sensitive - just perceptive.

You can call it what you want, I still say you are very sensitive.
Re: Rant From An 'Ugly Black Man' by Nobody: 12:06am On Dec 18, 2014
cococandy:
hit the gym. tongue
i no need gym.the only excercise wey i need na to exercise my stomach with beer cool
Re: Rant From An 'Ugly Black Man' by khiaa(f): 12:07am On Dec 18, 2014
Truckpusher:
I refuse to see the difference my dear.........esheplain to me pleash cheesy

I already did, reread it slowly. Prostitutes/ Golddiggers marry for MONEY ONLY not LOVE.
Re: Rant From An 'Ugly Black Man' by Nobody: 12:10am On Dec 18, 2014
Truckpusher:
No mind dem cheesy

Dem wan take style dey sample us......You think say girls no dey sample boys?
Let them apply in person and unveil the real deal for themselves. grin
abi ooooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Rant From An 'Ugly Black Man' by khiaa(f): 12:12am On Dec 18, 2014
lefulefu:

yo gal ma name is lefulefu and ma homies call me da prince cool.i got lots of love 4 dem american babes and am gonna married to one 4 sure yoo.Yea two herds of cattle is gonna be enough 4 da marriage dowry cool

You need a looooooot more practice, and no American woman cares about how many herds of cattle you have unless you are a Texas rancher and she is into that.. grin
We don't need a marriage dowry. lol grin
Re: Rant From An 'Ugly Black Man' by Nobody: 12:21am On Dec 18, 2014
khiaa:

You need a looooooot more practice, and no American woman cares how many herds of cattle you have unless you are a Texas rancher and she is into that.. grin
We don't need a marriage dowry. lol grin
texas rancher ke grin
i dont know how to ride a horse oo except maybe bicycle cheesy
Re: Rant From An 'Ugly Black Man' by khiaa(f): 12:29am On Dec 18, 2014
lefulefu:

texas rancher ke grin
i dont know how to ride a horse oo except maybe bicycle cheesy

What I am sayings is that in America a dowry isn't necessary nor important, if they exist at all.

Horse back riding is very fun, you should learn how to ride. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rant From An 'Ugly Black Man' by Nobody: 12:32am On Dec 18, 2014
khiaa:

What I am sayings is that in America a dowry isn't necessary nor important, if they exist at all.

Horse back riding is very fun, you should learn how to ride. grin
those guys 4 yankee are lucky...hmm so no dowry?
i like that cheesy
Re: Rant From An 'Ugly Black Man' by Nobody: 12:33am On Dec 18, 2014
Not a pretty nigga but my mom thinks that I'm handsome. -50 Cent.
Re: Rant From An 'Ugly Black Man' by khiaa(f): 12:52am On Dec 18, 2014
lefulefu:

those guys 4 yankee are lucky...hmm so no dowry?
i like that cheesy

Yeah, you can come here and fall in love with an American woman and there is no dowry to pay, the parents of the bride pays for the bridal shower, the wedding and the wedding reception. You would be responsible for the wedding rings. Alot of couples are now deciding to pull their own resources together and pay for their wedding themselves to prevent the hardships on the brides parents, but of course some families start saving for their daughters weddings as soon as they are born.

When a MARRIED COUPLE decides to buy a HOUSE they save THEIR money and purchase it TOGETHER and the home belongs to the BOTH of them, not only the MAN.
There is no such thing as my FATHER'S HOUSE unless he lives alone, otherwise it's my PARENTS home and so it should be.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rant From An 'Ugly Black Man' by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 18, 2014
cococandy:
Wey your pic?
grin

Re: Rant From An 'Ugly Black Man' by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 18, 2014
khiaa:

Yeah, you can come here and fall in love with an American woman and there is no dowry to pay, the father of the bride pays for the bridal shower, the wedding and the wedding reception. You would be responsible for the wedding rings. Alot of couples are now deciding to pull their own resources together and pay for their wedding themselves to prevent the hardships on the brides parents, but of course some families start saving for their daughters weddings as soon as they are born.

When a married couple decides to buy a home they save their money and purchase it together and the home belongs to the both of them, not only the MAN.
There is no such thing as my fathers home unless he lives alone, otherwise it's my parents home and so it should be.
Hmmm the marriage issue is very different here oo.In some parts of the country the dowry price is very expensive but in my state the price is ok. I think my state has the lowest price compared to other state.For here any guy wey wan marry must first make cool cash first as the economy is not smiling oo and no girl is ready to marry a poor money.Money is the thing first ooo grin.
Re: Rant From An 'Ugly Black Man' by cococandy(f): 4:25pm On Dec 18, 2014
lefulefu:

grin
fine boy wink
Re: Rant From An 'Ugly Black Man' by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 18, 2014
cococandy:
fine boy wink
hehe no flatter me abeg grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oyinbo Man Practicing Some Yoruba Steps For His Traditional Marriage. PHOTOS / Bae Wanted Steak And Eggs So I Cooked It For Him. F!ck Him And Feed Him - Lady / What Can I Do, This Beautiful Nairalander Is Making me Go Crazy? See Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.