Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,089 members, 7,811,058 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

10 Signs You Are A Woman Now - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Signs You Are A Woman Now (30923 Views)

Five Signs You Have Expired In Her Life / 8 Signs You Are A WOMAN Now. / 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Signs You Are A Woman Now by Nobody: 1:09pm On Dec 17, 2014
Nna this guy na Genius o

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs You Are A Woman Now by 2scorehigh(m): 1:09pm On Dec 17, 2014
Tosyne you are too much.

Unfortunately, she only starts becoming a woman at a later age... cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs You Are A Woman Now by ellechrystal(f): 1:17pm On Dec 17, 2014
tosyne2much:
This is a counter thread created by emusmith

I grew up with the mentality that age doesnt define maturity. Below are the signs that you are now evolving into a WOMAN of VIRTUE

10 Signs You Are A Woman Now

1. You Stop Pretending You Hate Sex
A matured lady doesn't pretend she hates sex 'cause she knows she will be regarded as an hypocrite. Even if she doesn't like it, she rather keeps shut or she even talks about it instead of squeezing her face as if she just took yoyo bitters at the mention of sex just as some girls do

2. A Matured Lady Does Not Advertise Her Virginity
When a woman still has her virginity, hardly would you even know rather than those who will advertise and show to their friends that they are so determined and disciplined

3. You Stop Keeping Magas
You are now evolving into a woman the moment you realize the idea of keeping corresponding magas doesn't dignify you. You need to have the mentality that a lady also has to hustle to meet ends need and pull your resources together in order to make your man's dream
come true

4. No King Rules Forever
A woman has it at the back of her mind that no king rules forever, therefore, she utilizes any opportunity rather than screening men like Gulder Ultimate Search Audition.. It's funny some ladies lack foresight, therefore, they feel they will remain on top of the game forever.

5. You Stop Changing Boyfriends Like Bathroom Slippers
A woman is more concerned about her dating record rather than those who take pleasure in promiscuity because they feel their past has little or no impact on their future, therefore, they treat men harshly cos they believe they've got many of them at the snip of their fingers

6. You Appreciate Little Things
Little things trip we guys. It's not until a man empties his bank account for you before you show mind of appreciation. When a dude sends you ordinary N100 recharge card, appreciate it and show to him that money is not plucked from trees

7.The Dignity Of A Lady Does Not Only Lie In Her Kitty-Cat
A mature lady possesses basic qualities why immature ladies place so much emphasis on virginity (for those who still have it). A woman Possess basic qualities that will make a man see beyond her kitty-cat or bosoms

8. Swallow Your Pride
A woman humbles herself before people regardless of her class and she's not brainwashed by the shakara associated with university education, beauty, fashion and her father's wealth. However, she doesn't feel pompous or behaves like a donkey cos her parents has made her realize how beautiful she is and that she's from a wealthy home, therefore, a man has to treat her like the Queen of England

9. You Are Not Easily Moved
It takes the grace of God for a lady not to be moved by a motor car or fall for sugar-coated dudes. Many ladies quickly make up their mind at the sight of motor car and little deceit. A woman is patient, not gullible and looks beyond the motor car of a man

10. Your World Does Not Revolve Around Money
You don't need to have a million b4 you can show to a guy that you are not a slave to money. A man will always ride and enslave you when your world revolves around money. A matured lady sees a man's money as bonus. There's no man on the surface of this earth who wouldn't respect a woman who shows to him that his money is just a bonus
Ok am a real woman now grin grin wink
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Woman Now by Maximus17(m): 1:18pm On Dec 17, 2014
Nice Write Up Tosin, Number 6 really Drives me Crazy 'APPRECIATING LITTLE THINGS'

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs You Are A Woman Now by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 17, 2014
9icegee:
*no be now wey she dey sharp tht her mouth, wen the mummy finds out tht her daughter has been having lots of it in school lately il be around to watch the action film tht'l play itself out at home*

She knows her daughter haven't even had one so she'll not even listen to you tongue tongue
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Woman Now by Maximus17(m): 1:20pm On Dec 17, 2014
ellechrystal:

Before You be Real Man?
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Woman Now by AriDsexy(f): 1:22pm On Dec 17, 2014
emusmith:

If you had looked very well before talking, you would have noticed I have modified it!

I guess I'm also not seeing well cos I just finished reading and also didn't see d modification.
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Woman Now by Maximus17(m): 1:23pm On Dec 17, 2014
Elantracey:

She knows her daughter haven't even had one so she'll not even listen to you tongue tongue
hmmm....If i were to be her, how would you Proof That to me?
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Woman Now by ellechrystal(f): 1:27pm On Dec 17, 2014
Maximus17:
Before You be Real Man?
Lol. Hell no. tongue
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Woman Now by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 17, 2014
Maximus17:
hmmm....If i were to be her, how would you Proof That to me?

lol , my mum knows me more than anyone else and she trusts me as well , I don't need to prove anything to her

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs You Are A Woman Now by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 17, 2014
Am almost a woman then. cheesy I never stop screening guys grin
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Woman Now by tosyne2much(m): 1:33pm On Dec 17, 2014
jboy73:
Nna this guy na Genius o
jboy thanks oooooo.. I'm humbled
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Woman Now by Maximus17(m): 1:35pm On Dec 17, 2014
ellechrystal:

Lol. Hell no. tongue
well, Thumbs up for seeing the real woman in you, thanks to op
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Woman Now by tosyne2much(m): 1:35pm On Dec 17, 2014
ellechrystal:

if you claim you are a woman then I need to ask only one kweshion to be sure

Do you like sex ? tongue
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Woman Now by tosyne2much(m): 1:37pm On Dec 17, 2014
Maximus17:
Nice Write Up Tosin, Number 6 really Drives me Crazy 'APPRECIATING LITTLE THINGS'
thanks for the encouragement my egbon
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Woman Now by tosyne2much(m): 1:38pm On Dec 17, 2014
Elantracey:

eeeehnn what are you saying ?

I don't understand you
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Woman Now by Maximus17(m): 1:39pm On Dec 17, 2014
Elantracey:

lol , my mum knows me more than anyone else and she trusts me as well , I don't need to prove anything to her
hmm....Elantracccccyyy, Good for you, Keep being the Upright babe and Stay away from NL bad boys....
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Woman Now by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 17, 2014
AriDsexy:

I guess I'm also not seeing well cos I just finished reading and also didn't see d modification.

Hmm..

Re: 10 Signs You Are A Woman Nowbyemusmith(m):6:07amThumbs Up, T-Boy!This is superb!(Modify) (Quote) (Report)(Share)
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Woman Now by tosyne2much(m): 1:41pm On Dec 17, 2014
dovelike:
Am almost a woman then. cheesy I never stop screening guys grin
ride on jhooor !!!

Age will soon tell
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Woman Now by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 17, 2014
tosyne2much:
eeeehnn what are you saying ?

I don't understand you

hehehe you don't need to understand tongue tongue
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Woman Now by alpha75(m): 1:46pm On Dec 17, 2014
safarigirl:
This thread is FP-bound, so lemme drop my 3 kobo here. *clears throat* OP, your head dey there. These your points na waya. Another point I'd like to add is that a woman doesn't make her body the focal point of her entire being. She learns that you can still look sexy in decent clothes, she doesn't walk around half-na/ked. Also, a woman is self-assured, she doesn't feel the need to seek approval from any man as far as her physical or mental attributes go. She's comfortable in her own skin. Knows who she is and won't let one scrobo boy determine who she should be. *unclears throat* oya make una dey vanu dey go. Hembelembe!
How I wish Chioma is hearing this!!!! Again, they(women) should learn not to allow men to be touching them anyhow in d name of playing and they should quit trying to please everybody. They end up fooling themselves and it irritates men especially people like me who are decent and loves integrity. It pains whenever chioma does dat...

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs You Are A Woman Now by Stephxoblessed(f): 1:48pm On Dec 17, 2014
tosyne2much:
tell me the categories you belong and I will tell you if you are a woman wink
What you mean is that there are categories of women?
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Woman Now by tosyne2much(m): 1:51pm On Dec 17, 2014
Stephxoblessed:

What you mean is that there are categories of women?
b4 nko ? Eeeeehn now
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Woman Now by tosyne2much(m): 1:52pm On Dec 17, 2014
Elantracey:

hehehe you don't need to understand tongue tongue
I will never understand oooooooo

If I hear say I understand
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Woman Now by fejikudz(m): 1:55pm On Dec 17, 2014
lilmax:
(11) you stop having fish brain
cheesy grin
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Woman Now by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 17, 2014
Maximus17:

hmm....Elantracccccyyy, Good for you, Keep being the Upright babe and Stay away from NL bad boys....

lol , I can't really stay away from them , I'll just draw close to them and make them see reasons to change .
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Woman Now by alpha75(m): 2:07pm On Dec 17, 2014
evakingz:
..... Nice 1 bro
It seems u are a victim of this circumstance. Take hearth, I have overcome them
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Woman Now by misshoree(f): 2:16pm On Dec 17, 2014
I like the girl I left behind,the lady I am now and the woman am becoming .

Am becoming a woman.thank you lord
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Woman Now by 9icegee: 2:18pm On Dec 17, 2014
Elantracey:

She [size=13pt]THINKS[/size] her daughter haven't even had one so she'll not even listen to you tongue tongue
*FIXED*
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Woman Now by Rapmoney(m): 2:21pm On Dec 17, 2014
11. When she stops opening her legs wide because of fresh fish barbecue grin
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Woman Now by Phlakes(f): 2:22pm On Dec 17, 2014
safarigirl:
This thread is FP-bound, so lemme drop my 3 kobo here. *clears throat* OP, your head dey there. These your points na waya. Another point I'd like to add is that a woman doesn't make her body the focal point of her entire being. She learns that you can still look sexy in decent clothes, she doesn't walk around half-na/ked. Also, a woman is self-assured, she doesn't feel the need to seek approval from any man as far as her physical or mental attributes go. She's comfortable in her own skin. Knows who she is and won't let one scrobo boy determine who she should be. *unclears throat* oya make una dey vanu dey go. Hembelembe!
you've said my mind, true talk
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Woman Now by Nobody: 2:22pm On Dec 17, 2014
9icegee:
*FIXED*

lol , she doesn't only thinks , she knows and she's 80% sure and 101% correct tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Can You Marry A Non-graduate? / My Girlfriend Cheated Yet I Want To Continue With The Relationship / To The Guys, What Was Your First Wooing Experience Like ? Share With Us.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.