Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,493 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

10 Signs You Are A Woman Now - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Signs You Are A Woman Now (30935 Views)

Five Signs You Have Expired In Her Life / 8 Signs You Are A WOMAN Now. / 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Signs You Are A Woman Now by Christmasdon(m): 4:16pm On Dec 17, 2014
Becomes a woman when she stops urinating with two hands. Hehe!

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs You Are A Woman Now by lilmax(m): 4:18pm On Dec 17, 2014
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Woman Now by gbodimowo(m): 4:21pm On Dec 17, 2014
tosyne2much:
This is a counter thread created by emusmith

I grew up with the mentality that age doesnt define maturity. Below are the signs that you are now evolving into a WOMAN of VIRTUE

10 Signs You Are A Woman Now

1. You Stop Pretending You Hate Sex
A matured lady doesn't pretend she hates sex 'cause she knows she will be regarded as an hypocrite. Even if she doesn't like it, she rather keeps shut or she even talks about it instead of squeezing her face as if she just took yoyo bitters at the mention of sex just as some girls do

2. A Matured Lady Does Not Advertise Her Virginity
When a woman still has her virginity, hardly would you even know rather than those who will advertise and show to their friends that they are so determined and disciplined

3. You Stop Keeping Magas
You are now evolving into a woman the moment you realize the idea of keeping corresponding magas doesn't dignify you. You need to have the mentality that a lady also has to hustle to meet ends need and pull your resources together in order to make your man's dream
come true

4. No King Rules Forever
A woman has it at the back of her mind that no king rules forever, therefore, she utilizes any opportunity rather than screening men like Gulder Ultimate Search Audition.. It's funny some ladies lack foresight, therefore, they feel they will remain on top of the game forever.

5. You Stop Changing Boyfriends Like Bathroom Slippers
A woman is more concerned about her dating record rather than those who take pleasure in promiscuity because they feel their past has little or no impact on their future, therefore, they treat men harshly cos they believe they've got many of them at the snip of their fingers

6. You Appreciate Little Things
Little things trip we guys. It's not until a man empties his bank account for you before you show mind of appreciation. When a dude sends you ordinary N100 recharge card, appreciate it and show to him that money is not plucked from trees

7.The Dignity Of A Lady Does Not Only Lie In Her Kitty-Cat
A mature lady possesses basic qualities why immature ladies place so much emphasis on virginity (for those who still have it). A woman Possess basic qualities that will make a man see beyond her kitty-cat or bosoms

8. Swallow Your Pride
A woman humbles herself before people regardless of her class and she's not brainwashed by the shakara associated with university education, beauty, fashion and her father's wealth. However, she doesn't feel pompous or behaves like a donkey cos her parents has made her realize how beautiful she is and that she's from a wealthy home, therefore, a man has to treat her like the Queen of England

9. You Are Not Easily Moved
It takes the grace of God for a lady not to be moved by a motor car or fall for sugar-coated dudes. Many ladies quickly make up their mind at the sight of motor car and little deceit. A woman is patient, not gullible and looks beyond the motor car of a man

10. Your World Does Not Revolve Around Money
You don't need to have a million b4 you can show to a guy that you are not a slave to money. A man will always ride and enslave you when your world revolves around money. A matured lady sees a man's money as bonus. There's no man on the surface of this earth who wouldn't respect a woman who shows to him that his money is just a bonus

I have seen it
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Woman Now by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 17, 2014
tosyne2much:
I just dey think dey write dem ni oga mi

U fit borrow me your thinking faculty?
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Woman Now by AriDsexy(f): 4:31pm On Dec 17, 2014
emusmith:

Hmm..

Re: 10 Signs You Are A Woman Nowbyemusmith(m):6:07amThumbs Up, T-Boy!This is superb!(Modify) (Quote) (Report)(Share)

Lol...seen

No offense please.
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Woman Now by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 17, 2014
emusmith:

It's metaphorical.

Painting the idea of an active and vibrant person!

Whether is 23 or 53 has nothing to do with that...

oh pls
Don't be too serious.
This life isn't that serious itself.
I was only kidding Sir.

That's all

tosyne2much:
hmmmmmmmm ! kachi sbarbie, me wey neva clock 17 tongue
Abeg fear God ooooo tongue

hahahahha
You sure
Make I believe you.

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs You Are A Woman Now by tosyne2much(m): 4:45pm On Dec 17, 2014
jboy73:

U fit borrow me your thinking faculty?
hahahahahahaahaha jboy no whine me abeg grin
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Woman Now by Stephxoblessed(f): 4:54pm On Dec 17, 2014
tosyne2much:
b4 nko ? Eeeeehn now
Lols,So would you be kind enough to tell me the categories so that i can select my category?
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Woman Now by tosyne2much(m): 4:59pm On Dec 17, 2014
Stephxoblessed:

Lols,So would you be kind enough to tell me the categories so that i can select my category?
no jhor.. Select your categories wink
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Woman Now by Stephxoblessed(f): 5:17pm On Dec 17, 2014
tosyne2much:
no jhor.. Select your categories wink
You can only choose when there are options to select from.
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Woman Now by tosyne2much(m): 5:24pm On Dec 17, 2014
Stephxoblessed:

You can only choose when there are options to select from.
oooya go to page one of this thread and check the list
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Woman Now by Onufedo(m): 5:41pm On Dec 17, 2014
tosyne2much:
This is a counter thread created by emusmith

I grew up with the mentality that age doesnt define maturity. Below are the signs that you are now evolving into a WOMAN of VIRTUE

10 Signs You Are A Woman Now

1. You Stop Pretending You Hate Sex
A matured lady doesn't pretend she hates sex 'cause she knows she will be regarded as an hypocrite. Even if she doesn't like it, she rather keeps shut or she even talks about it instead of squeezing her face as if she just took yoyo bitters at the mention of sex just as some girls do

2. A Matured Lady Does Not Advertise Her Virginity
When a woman still has her virginity, hardly would you even know rather than those who will advertise and show to their friends that they are so determined and disciplined

3. You Stop Keeping Magas
You are now evolving into a woman the moment you realize the idea of keeping corresponding magas doesn't dignify you. You need to have the mentality that a lady also has to hustle to meet ends need and pull your resources together in order to make your man's dream
come true

4. No King Rules Forever
A woman has it at the back of her mind that no king rules forever, therefore, she utilizes any opportunity rather than screening men like Gulder Ultimate Search Audition.. It's funny some ladies lack foresight, therefore, they feel they will remain on top of the game forever.

5. You Stop Changing Boyfriends Like Bathroom Slippers
A woman is more concerned about her dating record rather than those who take pleasure in promiscuity because they feel their past has little or no impact on their future, therefore, they treat men harshly cos they believe they've got many of them at the snip of their fingers

6. You Appreciate Little Things
Little things trip we guys. It's not until a man empties his bank account for you before you show mind of appreciation. When a dude sends you ordinary N100 recharge card, appreciate it and show to him that money is not plucked from trees

7.The Dignity Of A Lady Does Not Only Lie In Her Kitty-Cat
A mature lady possesses basic qualities why immature ladies place so much emphasis on virginity (for those who still have it). A woman Possess basic qualities that will make a man see beyond her kitty-cat or bosoms

8. Swallow Your Pride
A woman humbles herself before people regardless of her class and she's not brainwashed by the shakara associated with university education, beauty, fashion and her father's wealth. However, she doesn't feel pompous or behaves like a donkey cos her parents has made her realize how beautiful she is and that she's from a wealthy home, therefore, a man has to treat her like the Queen of England

9. You Are Not Easily Moved
It takes the grace of God for a lady not to be moved by a motor car or fall for sugar-coated dudes. Many ladies quickly make up their mind at the sight of motor car and little deceit. A woman is patient, not gullible and looks beyond the motor car of a man

10. Your World Does Not Revolve Around Money
You don't need to have a million b4 you can show to a guy that you are not a slave to money. A man will always ride and enslave you when your world revolves around money. A matured lady sees a man's money as bonus. There's no man on the surface of this earth who wouldn't respect a woman who shows to him that his money is just a bonus
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Woman Now by PrettySpicey(f): 6:04pm On Dec 17, 2014
Is that so
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Woman Now by holysaint1(m): 6:14pm On Dec 17, 2014
emusmith:
No.5 is so common...

It's a pity!

that mr pita fell into a pittys pit cheesy
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Woman Now by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 17, 2014
tosyne2much:
4. No King Rules Forever
A woman has it at the back of her mind that no king rules forever, therefore, she utilizes any opportunity rather than screening men like Guilder Ultimate Search Audition.. It's funny some ladies lack foresight, therefore, they feel they will remain on top of the game forever.
You made some reasonable points, but I feel that this particular point is more about advising women to deny themselves the pleasure of picking the kind of men they desire because "she will not remain on top of her game forever".
I'm getting the impression that women should just accept anyone that comes their way because games change to their disadvantage? Is that it?
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Woman Now by Stephxoblessed(f): 6:36pm On Dec 17, 2014
tosyne2much:
oooya go to page one of this thread and check the list
well,Am short of words
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Woman Now by queencalipso(f): 6:54pm On Dec 17, 2014
Exjoker:
Nna there are no women on nairaland - if these sign should be the only criteria for judging that...
. I am one
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Woman Now by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 17, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

oh pls
Don't be too serious.
This life isn't that serious itself.
I was only kidding Sir.

That's all

hahahahha
You sure
Make I believe you.

I'm sorry.
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Woman Now by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 17, 2014
AriDsexy:

Lol...seen

No offense please.

None taken
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Woman Now by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 17, 2014
holysaint1:

that mr pita fell into a pittys pit cheesy

lol
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Woman Now by Tobilols(f): 7:20pm On Dec 17, 2014
OK, I am a woman. undecided
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Woman Now by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 17, 2014
9icegee:
smiley*i carefully put tht up as a bait. and look at how she rushed to chew it up...if she has de mind, let her open up on wot she meant wen she made this statement "
Hmmmm you've finally admitted , next time you won't deactivate on me again ", thts wen il knw she's a woman...afterall, isnt tht wot this thread is about...?? a wonderful opportunity for her to prove it now..lets see if she will...*

I didn't and you know I won't tongue
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Woman Now by Sparklesebony: 9:03pm On Dec 17, 2014
Exjoker:
Nna there are no women on nairaland - if these sign should be the only criteria for judging that...

Nnam, I got 10/10. It's either you are wrong or I'm a super woman.

Pls stop generalizing.
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Woman Now by tosyne2much(m): 9:06pm On Dec 17, 2014
Tobilols:
OK, I am a woman. undecided
clap 4 urself tongue
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Woman Now by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 17, 2014
tosyne2much:
hahahahahahaahaha jboy no whine me abeg grin

Ah mean am o
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Woman Now by tosyne2much(m): 9:22pm On Dec 17, 2014
jboy73:

Ah mean am o
na just ability to think to a high degree

** that's all **
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Woman Now by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 17, 2014
tosyne2much:
na just ability to think to a high degree

** that's all **

OK.
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Woman Now by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 17, 2014
hensben:
Thank God
lol, for what? grin
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Woman Now by hensben(m): 11:09pm On Dec 17, 2014
mayapop:
lol, for what? grin
cos am happy you ve learnt few things wink
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Woman Now by Missmossy(f): 11:12pm On Dec 17, 2014
grin I always knew I was a real woman.

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs You Are A Woman Now by tosyne2much(m): 11:17pm On Dec 17, 2014
Missmossy:
grin I always knew I was a real woman.
mind you, no lady will claim she's isn't a real money even if she lacks all the aforementioned qualities tongue
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Woman Now by pweetiedee(m): 11:26pm On Dec 17, 2014
eckersley:

Like seriously?
Abeg look ursf again.
NA MAN U BE grin
. Lol. ure high.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Cheated Yet I Want To Continue With The Relationship / To The Guys, What Was Your First Wooing Experience Like ? Share With Us. / What Would You Do In This Scenario? (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.