Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,857 members, 7,810,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

10 Signs You Are A Woman Now - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Signs You Are A Woman Now (30913 Views)

Five Signs You Have Expired In Her Life / 8 Signs You Are A WOMAN Now. / 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Signs You Are A Woman Now by tosyne2much(m): 2:24pm On Dec 17, 2014
Rapmoney:
11. When she stops opening her legs wide because of fresh fish barbecue grin
wasere eyan mi !! grin
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Woman Now by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 17, 2014
Yea ryt
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Woman Now by Rapmoney(m): 2:33pm On Dec 17, 2014
tosyne2much:
wasere eyan mi !! grin

My guy, na passcode for Warri girls be dat o! By the way, sorry I couldn't read ur mail. I only saw the notification because that email acc is no longer functioning.
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Woman Now by ellechrystal(f): 2:34pm On Dec 17, 2014
tosyne2much:
if you claim you are a woman then I need to ask only one kweshion to be sure

Do you like sex ? tongue
Hell no.
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Woman Now by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 17, 2014
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Woman Now by ellechrystal(f): 2:35pm On Dec 17, 2014
Maximus17:
well, Thumbs up for seeing the real woman in you, thanks to op
Yea yea grin
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Woman Now by Joshtos: 2:35pm On Dec 17, 2014
tosyne2much:
wasere eyan mi !! grin
I cant stop laughing o grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

like seriously, are some ladies that ******. Dont let me talk sha but that got me really laughing cool cheesy
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Woman Now by 9icegee: 2:35pm On Dec 17, 2014
Elantracey:

lol , she doesn't only thinks , she knows and she's [size=13pt]101% sure and 80% correct[/size] tongue
*FIXED ..no thanks to NOBLEVAL and tht one shot at her hostel room, hence de 20% reduction on the 'correct' side, this thing wud'v been 101% both ways sad angry*
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Woman Now by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 17, 2014
^ sorry m kinda new here..
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Woman Now by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 17, 2014
9icegee:
*FIXED ..no thanks to NOBLEVAL and tht one shot at her hostel room, hence de 20% reduction on the 'correct' side, this thing wud'v been 101% both ways sad angry*

oh don't tell me you're jealous grin
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Woman Now by abbey621(m): 2:46pm On Dec 17, 2014
Funny how everything that makes a real woman involves a man in one way or the other, yet some of those feminist hypocrites try to downplay the importance of men in their lives. Nice thread grin grin grin
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Woman Now by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 17, 2014
tosyne2much:
ride on jhooor !!!

Age will soon tell
Tell what?
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Woman Now by 9icegee: 2:48pm On Dec 17, 2014
Elantracey:

oh don't tell me you're jealous grin
*now we finally agree on something i must tell her mum...she must learn about this 20% deduction and why her daughter kept silent on it al these while*
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Woman Now by pappyrose(f): 2:49pm On Dec 17, 2014
Ok, now I know I be woman.
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Woman Now by bukatyne(f): 2:51pm On Dec 17, 2014
Zakkyoz:
Nigeria girl will ever pretend they hate sex. i believe onila of nairaland who enjoys advertising her imaginary and pseudo-virginity needs to check this list.

Maybe the single ladies

When married, everyone claims to love it and those who don't learn.

Maybe it is all about the right thing at the right time.

No single guy will walk boldly to his family that he has put a girl in the family way grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs You Are A Woman Now by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 17, 2014
9icegee:
*now we finally agree on something i must tell her mum...she must learn about this 20% deduction and why her daughter kept silent on it al these while*

grin grin

Hmmmm you've finally admitted , next time you won't deactivate on me again .
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Woman Now by 9icegee: 3:00pm On Dec 17, 2014
Elantracey:

grin grin

Hmmmm you've finally admitted , next time you won't deactivate on me again .
* smiley smileyi check thru all i said...i see no where i admitted to anything...at least i pretend not to even understand wot she means...so which one is this tht she's talking about...well i know girls with their ways...maybe lemme hang on abit, she'l speak her mind, i knw she will. this one looks bold enough to do so. i just hope tht wen she finally does do nobleval wont end up having cardiac arrest...*
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Woman Now by Kay17: 3:01pm On Dec 17, 2014
tosyne2much:
This is a counter thread created by emusmith

I grew up with the mentality that age doesnt define maturity. Below are the signs that you are now evolving into a WOMAN of VIRTUE

10 Signs You Are A Woman Now

1. You Stop Pretending You Hate Sex
A matured lady doesn't pretend she hates sex 'cause she knows she will be regarded as an hypocrite. Even if she doesn't like it, she rather keeps shut or she even talks about it instead of squeezing her face as if she just took yoyo bitters at the mention of sex just as some girls do

2. A Matured Lady Does Not Advertise Her Virginity
When a woman still has her virginity, hardly would you even know rather than those who will advertise and show to their friends that they are so determined and disciplined

3. You Stop Keeping Magas
You are now evolving into a woman the moment you realize the idea of keeping corresponding magas doesn't dignify you. You need to have the mentality that a lady also has to hustle to meet ends need and pull your resources together in order to make your man's dream
come true

4. No King Rules Forever
A woman has it at the back of her mind that no king rules forever, therefore, she utilizes any opportunity rather than screening men like Gulder Ultimate Search Audition.. It's funny some ladies lack foresight, therefore, they feel they will remain on top of the game forever.

5. You Stop Changing Boyfriends Like Bathroom Slippers
A woman is more concerned about her dating record rather than those who take pleasure in promiscuity because they feel their past has little or no impact on their future, therefore, they treat men harshly cos they believe they've got many of them at the snip of their fingers

6. You Appreciate Little Things
Little things trip we guys. It's not until a man empties his bank account for you before you show mind of appreciation. When a dude sends you ordinary N100 recharge card, appreciate it and show to him that money is not plucked from trees

7.The Dignity Of A Lady Does Not Only Lie In Her Kitty-Cat
A mature lady possesses basic qualities why immature ladies place so much emphasis on virginity (for those who still have it). A woman Possess basic qualities that will make a man see beyond her kitty-cat or bosoms

8. Swallow Your Pride
A woman humbles herself before people regardless of her class and she's not brainwashed by the shakara associated with university education, beauty, fashion and her father's wealth. However, she doesn't feel pompous or behaves like a donkey cos her parents has made her realize how beautiful she is and that she's from a wealthy home, therefore, a man has to treat her like the Queen of England

9. You Are Not Easily Moved
It takes the grace of God for a lady not to be moved by a motor car or fall for sugar-coated dudes. Many ladies quickly make up their mind at the sight of motor car and little deceit. A woman is patient, not gullible and looks beyond the motor car of a man

10. Your World Does Not Revolve Around Money
You don't need to have a million b4 you can show to a guy that you are not a slave to money. A man will always ride and enslave you when your world revolves around money. A matured lady sees a man's money as bonus. There's no man on the surface of this earth who wouldn't respect a woman who shows to him that his money is just a bonus

An introduction into your own mentality will explain a lot of what you want from a woman.

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs You Are A Woman Now by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 17, 2014
9icegee:
* smiley smileyi check thru all i said...i see no where i admitted to anything...at least i pretend not to even understand wot she means... so which one is this tht she's talking about...well i know girls with their ways...maybe lemme hang on abit, she'l speak her mind, i knw she will. this one looks bold enough to do so. i just hope tht wen she finally does do nobleval wont end up having cardiac arrest...*

There it is, you understand everything tongue
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Woman Now by tmanuelle(m): 3:13pm On Dec 17, 2014
emusmith:
My brother, someone said: Don't date an undergraduate.

Date a working class lady! Now, I get it.

Have we met before? Honestly that's my principle & that's what I preach. 80% of undergraduate girls need a benefactor not a husband material.

But wait & allow them to come back from the NYSC, 80% of them starts looking for a husband material.

God help them.
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Woman Now by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 17, 2014
tosyne2much:
jboy thanks oooooo.. I'm humbled

How u d take compile all this things?
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Woman Now by 9icegee: 3:24pm On Dec 17, 2014
Elantracey:

There it is, you understand everything tongue
smiley*i carefully put tht up as a bait. and look at how she rushed to chew it up...if she has de mind, let her open up on wot she meant wen she made this statement "
Hmmmm you've finally admitted , next time you won't deactivate on me again ", thts wen il knw she's a woman...afterall, isnt tht wot this thread is about...?? a wonderful opportunity for her to prove it now..lets see if she will...*
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Woman Now by pweetiedee(m): 3:25pm On Dec 17, 2014
so i have always been a woman.
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Woman Now by eckersley: 3:29pm On Dec 17, 2014
lilmax:
(11) you stop having fish brain
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Woman Now by eckersley: 3:32pm On Dec 17, 2014
pweetiedee:
so i have always been a woman.
Like seriously?
Abeg look ursf again.
NA MAN U BE grin
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Woman Now by tosyne2much(m): 3:50pm On Dec 17, 2014
jboy73:

How u d take compile all this things?
I just dey think dey write dem ni oga mi
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Woman Now by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 17, 2014
tmanuelle:

Have we met before? Honestly that's my principle & that's what I preach. 80% of undergraduate girls need a benefactor not a husband material.

But wait & allow them to come back from the NYSC, 80% of them starts looking for a husband material.

God help them.

Perfect! I say to them, Go to service and return first...
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Woman Now by tosyne2much(m): 3:55pm On Dec 17, 2014
Kay17:

An introduction into your own mentality will explain a lot of what you want from a woman.
how do you mean ?
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Woman Now by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 17, 2014
emusmith:
Thumbs Up, T-Boy!
This is superb!

T-Boy kwa?
Tosyne2much that would celebrate his 37th birthday on Dec 21st. shocked

Oriegwu o

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs You Are A Woman Now by 1NENIGERIABLOG: 4:04pm On Dec 17, 2014
"BE AN INSTRUMENT OF PEACE IN NIGERIA AND THE WORLD".......1NE NIGERIA CAMPAIGN SAYS SO........ support a 1NE NIGERIA by VISITING AND READING THE BLOG POSTS http://1nenigeriagr8nation..com

Re: 10 Signs You Are A Woman Now by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 17, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

T-Boy kwa?

Oriegwu o

It's metaphorical.

Painting the idea of an active and vibrant person!

Whether is 23 or 53 has nothing to do with that...
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Woman Now by tosyne2much(m): 4:07pm On Dec 17, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

T-Boy kwa?

Oriegwu o
hmmmmmmmm ! kachisbarbie, me wey neva clock 17 tongue

Abeg fear God ooooo tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Twitter User Shares Photos Of A Lady With The 'three Boyfriends' She's Dating / Romance Section's Slum Book :P / Can You Marry A Non-graduate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.