Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin (36468 Views)

You Are Probably Rude Or Terrible If You Are In 30s And Single / Am In My 30s I Am Havin A Crush On A 14 Yrs Old Gel In My Church / Why Are Some Men In Their Late 30s And Upward Single? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin by expert1000: 8:51am On Dec 17, 2014
Rub vaseline on d v*gina den get a professional virgin breaker 2do d needful
Re: Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin by lizbum(f): 8:51am On Dec 17, 2014
If she stayed all ds while witot sex, it won't cost her anytin to wait till her wedding night #mythought#

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin by funkyshade(f): 8:51am On Dec 17, 2014
Gud for u dear,don't let dat boda u
Re: Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin by angelsing(m): 8:53am On Dec 17, 2014
Will advise her to have sex during her ovulation, which at this time her body will be so sensitive to touch and stimulation.. It will help in making her private part wet and moist and enable easy assess for penetration. Though the bf will have to be careful not to get her pregnant cos at the stage any ejaculation cud lead to pregnancy

2 Likes

Re: Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin by MartineeVIP(f): 8:53am On Dec 17, 2014
What's the big deal,my sister got married at the age of 35 and she was still a virgin not until her wedding night.
Re: Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin by Brymo: 8:54am On Dec 17, 2014
ireneony:
Na one month that hole go take open lipsrsealed
i can feel her pain, just imagine she wants to urinate, the kind of pain go be like sore wey de put spirit... tongue this na torment, for a 30yrs virgin that place be like something wey de lock with padlock and throw way the key sad
ur comment doesn't help d matter, what's with "urinating or padlock" nawa for some gals.

7 Likes

Re: Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin by judedwriter(m): 8:54am On Dec 17, 2014
mistabiola:
What should I do cheesy grin I'm a virgin too
Wey ur virgin certificate? cheesy
Re: Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin by Edusouls(m): 8:55am On Dec 17, 2014
is not easy you have tried,but u have to finish it, hold on till you get married, it will bring lots of blessings and luck to your family and husband.. you are almost there hold on..my lady.

3 Likes

Re: Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin by Extom(m): 8:55am On Dec 17, 2014
What help does this one need?? undecided
Re: Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin by ireneony(f): 8:55am On Dec 17, 2014
Brymo:
ur comment doesn't help d matter, what's with "urinating or padlock" nawa for some gals.
wetin u want make i talk, i be doctor ba?
Re: Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin by Nobody: 8:55am On Dec 17, 2014
ma'am you deserve a medal,kudos!!!, wish we could get more of your kind
Re: Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 17, 2014
ireneony:
you nor know say e de pain
Talking from experience right?
Re: Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin by born2fuckpussy: 8:57am On Dec 17, 2014
I pitied her vagina,the tin go need anointed oil because the tin go don rust
Re: Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin by Misogynist2014(m): 8:57am On Dec 17, 2014
Bad news.
Re: Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin by mistabiola: 8:57am On Dec 17, 2014
judedwriter:

Wey ur virgin certificate? cheesy

I will scan it and send it to your email #Comfam cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin by ROZZAYY(f): 8:58am On Dec 17, 2014
If she can kip it for dat long y give it up just like dat. She isn't getting younger, let her wait and get married asap time dey go o.

1 Like

Re: Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin by harrysterol(m): 8:58am On Dec 17, 2014
ireneony:
i can feel her pain, just imagine she wants to urinate, the kind of pain go be like sore wey de put spirit... tongue this na torment, for a 30yrs virgin that place be like something wey de lock with padlock and throw way the key sad
the female urinary tract is different from her vagina, they are entirely different holes, take note of that

1 Like

Re: Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin by Misogynist2014(m): 8:58am On Dec 17, 2014
born2fuckpussy:
The gods won't forgive her.
Re: Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin by christopher123(m): 8:59am On Dec 17, 2014
ireneony:

na so e take do you, abi your own don turn to borehole, instead of you encouraging her, your telling her how to do sore, now who needs a 30 yr virgin, I dont like all these toto wey be like borehole, I like it when the labia majora and labia minora grips my handsome looking penisss with the cap inside

how do women make lovee to these capless dicks though?

IF I WERE THE MAN, HE SHOULD GET A VASELINE AND PUNCTURE THAT THING, BECAUSE BY NOW THE THICKNESS OF THE HYMEN WILL BE LIKE 30 mm thick

Wish em luck
Re: Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin by ROZZAYY(f): 8:59am On Dec 17, 2014
born2fuckpussy:
Hi boo
Re: Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin by nikkyshyne(f): 9:00am On Dec 17, 2014
No big deal. Since she has come this far, she shld just hold on to it until after wedding that is if the man is understanding. When she is ready, a lubricant is her best friend.
Re: Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin by McSpark: 9:01am On Dec 17, 2014
So you've been ejoying the stick since 12 abi?
kennygee:
My friend was 32 and was a Virgin.

No big deal.
Re: Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin by kadery(m): 9:02am On Dec 17, 2014
Chai!! Me I get degree for open virginity ooo,na gradually processing if she want ...make she give me her number for confirmato.
Re: Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin by Nobody: 9:02am On Dec 17, 2014
McSpark:
So you've been ejoying the stick since 12 abi?

Is there anywhere in my comment you saw that?

Pray, tell, so we can lead you to the MFM or Redemption camp.
Re: Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin by ireneony(f): 9:02am On Dec 17, 2014
harrysterol:
the female urinary tract is different from her vagina, they are entirely different holes, take note of that
u be female, u know that urine is an acid....when a female have sore around her vagina and she want to urinate is like hell on earth. Females go through a lot of things that guys can not even go through.,

1 Like

Re: Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin by Nobody: 9:02am On Dec 17, 2014
it's no big deal... D pain's d same no matter at what age it happens.
Re: Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin by judedwriter(m): 9:02am On Dec 17, 2014
joe4christ2008:
Its no news...... I know someone in her early forties and still a virgin.
Jesu christi! 40 what virgin? shocked she b virgin mary? grin

1 Like

Re: Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin by Brymo: 9:03am On Dec 17, 2014
ireneony:
wetin u want make i talk, i be doctor ba?
if u ain't a doc, or obtuse abt d topic,u let it slide.
Re: Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin by ROZZAYY(f): 9:03am On Dec 17, 2014
shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed
christopher123:

na so e take do you, abi your own don turn to borehole, instead of you encouraging her, your telling her how to do sore, now who needs a 30 yr virgin, I dont like all these toto wey be like borehole, I like it when the labia majora and labia minora grips my handsome looking penisss with the cap inside

how do women make lovee to these capless dicks though?

IF I WERE THE MAN, HE SHOULD GET A VASELINE AND PUNCTURE THAT THING, BECAUSE BY NOW THE THICKNESS OF THE HYMEN WILL BE LIKE 30 mm thick

Wish em luck

shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

*Types Of Spirits That Delay Your Marriages* / Reasons You Should Get Married Later In Life / Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.