Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin (36469 Views)

You Are Probably Rude Or Terrible If You Are In 30s And Single / Am In My 30s I Am Havin A Crush On A 14 Yrs Old Gel In My Church / Why Are Some Men In Their Late 30s And Upward Single? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin by lolaluv1(f): 10:36am On Dec 17, 2014
double post
Re: Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin by Filmewell(f): 10:38am On Dec 17, 2014
everybody feels the pain whether 18 or30. the severity of the pain depends on individual pain threshold
Re: Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 17, 2014
ireneony:
Na one month that hole go take open lipsrsealed
i can feel her pain, just imagine she wants to urinate, the kind of pain go be like sore wey de put spirit... tongue this na torment, for a 30yrs virgin that place be like something wey de lock with padlock and throw way the key sad
i can open that hole is less than 5 mins, so what are you talking about
Re: Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin by lolaluv1(f): 10:41am On Dec 17, 2014
pweedyuz:

u still don't get it do you

there is nothing like your "Hymen was not strong enough"...Hymen is Hymen...*** secondary virgins r exempted *** for REAL virgins,,,Hymen nah Hymen....

it's d experience that differs....
who handled u wen u were deflowered is d conclusion,, I.e if u came out walking lyk a bow-legged person.

did u study any health science courseI'm guessing d answer is no.

nd dat ur question is irrelevant to what we r discussing.

You and Irene are both right. This is Because every one has a different experience when they have sex the first time. Yours might be different from hers and hers different from yours.
Extremely painful for some, and less painful for others.

All Hymen are not the same. I think the Everywoman book mentioned the fact that a very tough one has to be removed surgically. And I saw a diagram with different Hymen types just yesterday.

But It's a fallacy that the older a woman grows, the tougher the Hymen. If anything, the Hymen might have been worn slightly less from What it was at say, fifteen years of age.
Years of gushing mentrual blood, tampon usage and gynecological visits could have ensured that.

But that is not to say you won't feel the discomfort of penetration at whatever age it is you have sex for the first time.

1 Like

Re: Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin by Igbentosan(f): 10:41am On Dec 17, 2014
Allureoftheseas:

More of her kind to do what?
lol
Re: Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin by misshoree(f): 10:44am On Dec 17, 2014
kendrick9:
30 years and still a virgin? na wah for her oh.
anycrime in that?
Re: Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin by akulaxx: 11:02am On Dec 17, 2014
THE WAY GOD MADE IT IS THAT A WOMAN SHOULD REMAIN A VIRGIN TILL SHE IS MARRIED. TESTING HUNDREDS OF MEN CAN ONLY LEAD U TO A MISERABLE MARRIED AS SPIRITUALLY YOUR HUSBAND BATTLES WITH U FORMER HUSBANDS (SEX PARTNER)SPIRITUALLY. INWARDLY THERE CANNOT BE THROUGH LOVE. U ARE LEFT WITH INDULGING IN BAD HABITS LIKE GOSSIP, SLANDER ADULTERY MALICE.. MANY WILL HAVE TO LEAVE IN MISERY FOR FOLLOWING THE FAILED WHITEMANS WESTERN CULTURE ANTI-CHRISTIAN LIFE STYLE IN THE NAME OF MODERNITY. WHICH DOES NOT END. REMEMBER THE NATURE OF GOD IS CONSTANT..MAN BEING IN GODS IMAGE , ITS NATURE IS ALSO CONSTANT.

1 Like

Re: Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin by Etetejake(m): 11:09am On Dec 17, 2014
I suggest a dynamite will do the trick. If u don't av any boko boys will help u with one.
Re: Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin by pweedyuz(f): 11:09am On Dec 17, 2014
lolaluv1:

You and Irene are both right. This is Because every one has a different experience when they have sex the first time. Yours might be different from hers and hers different from yours.
Extremely painful for some, and less painful for others.

All Hymen are not the same. I think the Everywoman book mentioned the fact that a very tough one has to be removed surgically. And I saw a diagram with different Hymen types just yesterday.

But It's a fallacy that the older a woman grows, the tougher the Hymen. If anything, the Hymen might have been worn slightly less from What it was at say, fifteen years of age.
Years of gushing mentrual blood, tampon usage and gynecological visits could have ensured that.

But that is not to say you won't feel the discomfort of penetration at whatever age it is you have sex for the first time.
THANK YOU.

that is d only thing I was trying to let her know.

Hymen does not grow stronger nd tighter as d Year goes by.
nd everyone feels pain for d first tym
but for yours to b more painful than that of d other person is from ur handler...*diff experience for diff folks.*

Hymen r d same but for urs to b diff is what is reffered to as "anomalies"...dis is were d have types nd as such requires surgery.e.g.....if u have dat type of Hymen were it refuses to allow ur blood #menstruation# flow out............den u need surgery.

1 Like

Re: Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin by simplisity(m): 11:12am On Dec 17, 2014
I wonder y people stil discus sex or fornication as a normal life forgetin to know that, it is a sin that leads to Hell fire. It is writen that our body is the temple of God and should be kept pure and among all d sins, d only sin that defile d body is d sin of fornication. People should be very careful, our God is merciful but He is also a consuming fire. Sex is made for procreation and to keep d love in marriage, there is no two ways about it. Repent and give ur life to Christ now u have d time bcs there is no repentance in d grave. My sister be strong and couragious bcs God Himself is interested in ur virginity. U r one in a million.

5 Likes

Re: Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin by lizbum(f): 11:16am On Dec 17, 2014
condralbede:
Whr you see husband

Meanwhile op...do you intend to become Nun before?only you knw how hard that hole go b by now,nah grenade go fit burst it open tongue

You guys should stop dcieving ladies jor...evry lady get her husband. Besides, dats nt a yastic to get a husband. Even she do monkey in d snake shadow style, guy wey go leave go still
Re: Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin by Sheggy13(m): 11:21am On Dec 17, 2014
joe4christ2008:
Its no news...... I know someone in her early forties and still a virgin.
She needs to appease the gods of her father's house lol. At that age she should be through with child birth and have her kid in secondary school, unless otherwise she wishes to remain celibate.
Re: Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin by taiwoadediran: 11:31am On Dec 17, 2014
i know a 37 year old virgin (Female)
No sex before marriage rule.
Re: Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 17, 2014
It's very possible my dear.
Re: Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin by Penboy: 11:40am On Dec 17, 2014
taiwoadediran:
i know a 37 year old virgin (Female)
No sex before marriage rule.
naso Jare. Taiwo, na you be this?
Re: Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin by myhero4eva: 11:47am On Dec 17, 2014
i tink she has dn well by Gods grace keepin it uptil nw, lets she just avoid sex until her husbnd shows up...marriage, dats hw God wuld take glory on her
Re: Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 17, 2014
Mondisweets:
She should keep it until she is married

That goes to further confirm that virginity is not actually a pride, but lack of opportunity. Lol.
Re: Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin by SAMBARRY: 11:53am On Dec 17, 2014
ireneony:
Na one month that hole go take open lipsrsealed
i can feel her pain, just imagine she wants to urinate, the kind of pain go be like sore wey de put spirit... tongue this na torment, for a 30yrs virgin that place be like something wey de lock with padlock and throw way the key sad
grin lipsrsealed
Re: Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin by seangy4konji: 12:04pm On Dec 17, 2014
My friend was 43 and was a virgin also

No big deal.
kennygee:
My friend was 32 and was a Virgin.

No big deal.
Re: Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin by ROZZAYY(f): 12:05pm On Dec 17, 2014
born2fuckpussy:
because I still dey reserved ooooo! Hope say I no go grow old for reserve so?
No o, b4 feb 14 it will be ur turn
Re: Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin by intergral(m): 12:07pm On Dec 17, 2014
bustyhelen:

Not me ooo, I got it from Vanguard oooo. LOL
from your username you don't need to tell us you're not a virgin "bustyhelen" I like you honesty!
Re: Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin by romzyxy(m): 12:10pm On Dec 17, 2014
kennygee:
My friend was 32 and was a Virgin.

No big deal.

Lack of better opportunity for ya friend
Re: Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin by jsunex(m): 12:10pm On Dec 17, 2014
Ko kon Aye
Re: Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 17, 2014
Misogynist2014:
Bad news.
Why
Re: Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin by Felicitalisco(f): 12:27pm On Dec 17, 2014
Truckpusher:
Stingy girl,get someone asap to burst the damn thing before it turns to a stone angry
smhw
Re: Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin by Kateykate(f): 12:38pm On Dec 17, 2014
You are still a virgin in your 30's... Something made you keep it till then.. You didn't loose it when you were a teenager or when you were perturbed by peer pressure. Why then do you want to loose it now that your stay as a single is almost over? Make your husband feel honoured by preserving it for him.Sex before marriage is a sin and will leave you with nothing better than regret, shame and guilt. Dear sis, preserve it until the day you say 'I do'" and you will be glad you did.
Stop all those sexual chat with your boyfriend, cos it will make you fall into the temptation.
Believe me, when it is the right time(after the wedding) all fear will fade away for excitement and happiness. Pls keep it, God help you more sis.

1 Like

Re: Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 17, 2014
RedBenson:

That goes to further confirm that virginity is not actually a pride, but lack of opportunity. Lol.
Says who?

Even mentally deranged girls get a hit from guys. Smh
Re: Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 17, 2014
VickyyB:

Says who?

Even mentally deranged girls get a hit from guys. Smh

When last did a guy hit on you?
Re: Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 17, 2014
RedBenson:

When last did a guy hit on you?
On daily basis.

There's a girl who's not mentally ok and she's kinda dirty(not extreme tho') but guys still whitsle at her
Re: Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 17, 2014
VickyyB:

On daily basis.

There's a girl who's not mentally ok and she's kinda dirty(not extreme tho') but guys still whitsle at her

Dont say what you dont know and mind you, raping isnt counted as opportunity. Opportunity is when guys follow you all around just to get access to the "jeep" inbtwn the legs in a passionate way. And so many girls lack such opportunity.
Re: Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin by darlenese(f): 12:50pm On Dec 17, 2014
Virgin at 30, sister u'll hv to do it urself cos it's hard work for the man dat will break it, Haba!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

*Types Of Spirits That Delay Your Marriages* / Reasons You Should Get Married Later In Life / Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.