Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Rotimi Amaechi To Become Buhari's Campaign DG - Dele Momodu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rotimi Amaechi To Become Buhari's Campaign DG - Dele Momodu (29398 Views)

Karma Beckons!APC to give Amaechi the Same Treatment He Gave His Campaign DG / Amaechi Spent N17bn On Failed Quest To Become Buhari’s Running Mate – PDP / Atiku Is 65% Sure Of Winning APC Ticket- Campaign DG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rotimi Amaechi To Become Buhari's Campaign DG - Dele Momodu by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 17, 2014
Good one - We need a dogged and aggressive personality like Amaechi to head that, no time for docility
Re: Rotimi Amaechi To Become Buhari's Campaign DG - Dele Momodu by imustsaymymindo: 10:58am On Dec 17, 2014
Yemi Osibanjo has been selected. Fmr attorney general lagos state
Re: Rotimi Amaechi To Become Buhari's Campaign DG - Dele Momodu by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 17, 2014
Errand governor

This is the consequence of treachery

3 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi To Become Buhari's Campaign DG - Dele Momodu by Endi(m): 10:58am On Dec 17, 2014
chai

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi To Become Buhari's Campaign DG - Dele Momodu by elopee3000(m): 10:58am On Dec 17, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin amaechi ndo biko ,ofe people and gworo eating people don show u undecided

4 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi To Become Buhari's Campaign DG - Dele Momodu by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 17, 2014
All I want to say to Amaechi is that he is welcome any day back to PDP

River State will vote PDP in 2015

Stop wasting your time and the resources of your people ok.

Come back home. Come back to PDP.

7 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi To Become Buhari's Campaign DG - Dele Momodu by TrishaP(f): 11:02am On Dec 17, 2014
I knew it. Buhari no just get sense. He has just made his failure alot easier.

6 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi To Become Buhari's Campaign DG - Dele Momodu by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 11:03am On Dec 17, 2014
I cry for Rivers. See the way their oil loot is being spent by Amaechi. Nyesom Wike, come and save us.

PDP Rivers save us Oooooo! GEJ till 2019!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi To Become Buhari's Campaign DG - Dele Momodu by kingphilip(m): 11:04am On Dec 17, 2014
hmmmm it seems afterall he got something holding on to

from a vice presidential candidate hopeful to a DG of a campaign organization.. it sure starts from somewhere

it remains to b seen his impact

but I have a feeling buhari might go down even worst than the votes he garnered in 2011

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi To Become Buhari's Campaign DG - Dele Momodu by Deapexboy(m): 11:05am On Dec 17, 2014
I sense APC losing south-south

Amaechi wil not put in his best.....

6 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi To Become Buhari's Campaign DG - Dele Momodu by Huffington: 11:05am On Dec 17, 2014
TheRealMrStan:
https://twitter.com/DeleMomodu/status/545143156728430592

Choi...what exactly was Governor Rotimi Amaechi's game plan from day one?
How is he going to sell Buhari to the South-South region now?

Politics sha... grin
Chai. My man don fall mugu.

11 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi To Become Buhari's Campaign DG - Dele Momodu by drey076(m): 11:05am On Dec 17, 2014
Jona don enta one chance
Re: Rotimi Amaechi To Become Buhari's Campaign DG - Dele Momodu by izikjon(m): 11:05am On Dec 17, 2014
Let the game begin cool
Re: Rotimi Amaechi To Become Buhari's Campaign DG - Dele Momodu by Deapexboy(m): 11:05am On Dec 17, 2014
I sense APC losing south-south

Amaechi wil not put in his best.....

Make APC no smell DOOM ooooooo

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi To Become Buhari's Campaign DG - Dele Momodu by temitemi1(m): 11:06am On Dec 17, 2014
How is he gonna sell him GEJ till 2019!!!

7 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi To Become Buhari's Campaign DG - Dele Momodu by youngwarlocks: 11:07am On Dec 17, 2014
imustsaymymindo:
Yemi Osibanjo has been selected. Fmr attorney general lagos state
DAT MOMENT WHERE U THINK U MADE FP ONLY TO FIND URSELF IN THE BEGINNING OF NXT PAGE grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi To Become Buhari's Campaign DG - Dele Momodu by GBTYO: 11:08am On Dec 17, 2014
Not only is he going to be the Buhari campaign director but will double as both fund raiser and treasurer.

Rivers people una don suffer!

7 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi To Become Buhari's Campaign DG - Dele Momodu by eagleeye2: 11:09am On Dec 17, 2014
berem:
So what about it?

The fear of Amaechi as Campaign DG of Buhari is the beginning of political unrest in the PDP camp.

Sai Buhari!!
Taaa gbafuo there

6 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi To Become Buhari's Campaign DG - Dele Momodu by seunwen2(m): 11:10am On Dec 17, 2014
You guys wey dey redesign picture nawa for u ooo
Re: Rotimi Amaechi To Become Buhari's Campaign DG - Dele Momodu by Morkavictor: 11:11am On Dec 17, 2014
Amaechi don turn boy boy

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi To Become Buhari's Campaign DG - Dele Momodu by eagleeye2: 11:11am On Dec 17, 2014
TrishaP:
I knew it. Buhari no just get sense. He has just made his failure alot easier.
grin grin grin
come na peoples general you dey yab

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi To Become Buhari's Campaign DG - Dele Momodu by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 17, 2014
cramjones:
In our meeting, all the governors wanted Amaechi as vice. We had settled for him when we left. However, Tinubu wanted to be the VP, but most people were opposed to it, at the end we decided to pick Prof, since Tinubu insisted on a South West candidate. We hope that Amaechi's role as campaign DG will win us at least 25% of votes from the SE and SS. Meanwhile, those that have to play their cards better in the Nigerian political space are the Igbos.

The Yoruba's have gotten more out of Nigeria that our SE brothers ! They play smart politics , choose when to ally with the center and when to oppose it smartly NOT based of prejudice and bigotry! This way , they gain while some other folks hold on to a frankly delusional dislike for another group and consistently outdo themselves! If you want to sink with GEJ an incompetent man because you want to use him to "deny" the North power, by all means do so, but remember that you also push power further away from yourself because YOU NEED ALLIANCES (even if it is with your perceived enemies) to ever get to power! When I look West or North, I don't see the SE forming any alliances , hence I can confidently conclude that they have miscalculated again! Would you guys go and hang yourselves in 2019 when PDP rotates power to the North and your much hated Hausa-fulani muslim northerner becomes president ? Would you then run to the SW and say let's oppose them? Tinubu is a brilliant politician , he probably distrusts the North more than you do, but he understand that ALLIANCES rather than bigotry is the route to power in a country with major ethnic groups and power blocks! Give or take power will certainly reach the SW AGAIN before the SE , bc APC or PDP understands that they need this block! Okorocha understands this, and I am sure many pragmatic Igbos felt proud of him when he mounted the podium at the APC convention to add an Igbo voice to what has become A NATIONAL CRY FOR CHANGE! you cannot as a result of unfounded bigotry hold the whole nation back! It is not a good reason to do so! Reminds me of the biblical "fake mother " who asked Solomon that the baby which was not hers be divided! ! This is what you guys did in 2011 and are doing now ! You will sacrifice Nigeria on the platter of bigotry and hatred if even it destroys you? How can you hate another , more than you love yourself ? I say rethink your motivations, I would respect whoever you choose to support as long as it is bc of his competence or lack of it , but to hate a pleural entity "Hausa-fulani muslim north? Is silly and won't get you anywhere!

-CramJones
very impressive post cramjones

5 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi To Become Buhari's Campaign DG - Dele Momodu by mazzi: 11:14am On Dec 17, 2014
Chai chai chai...amaechi see ur life.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi To Become Buhari's Campaign DG - Dele Momodu by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 17, 2014
APC is in disarray

This is the moment for PDP to move in

Lobby Oshiomole and snatch Edo from APC

Deploy resources and campaign vigorously in Rivers/IMO/Lagos

APC is toast I tell you

They are back to where CPC started

I would even go as far as flirting with Fashola. Tinubu abandon his political son, Jonathan should take Fashola in his wings

You know deliver Lagos or at least stand down and you might be FCT minister in the power sharing government won't be a bad idea

6 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi To Become Buhari's Campaign DG - Dele Momodu by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 17, 2014
cramjones:
In our meeting, all the governors wanted Amaechi as vice. We had settled for him when we left. However, Tinubu wanted to be the VP, but most people were opposed to it, at the end we decided to pick Prof, since Tinubu insisted on a South West candidate. We hope that Amaechi's role as campaign DG will win us at least 25% of votes from the SE and SS. Meanwhile, those that have to play their cards better in the Nigerian political space are the Igbos.

The Yoruba's have gotten more out of Nigeria that our SE brothers ! They play smart politics , choose when to ally with the center and when to oppose it smartly NOT based of prejudice and bigotry! This way , they gain while some other folks hold on to a frankly delusional dislike for another group and consistently outdo themselves! If you want to sink with GEJ an incompetent man because you want to use him to "deny" the North power, by all means do so, but remember that you also push power further away from yourself because YOU NEED ALLIANCES (even if it is with your perceived enemies) to ever get to power! When I look West or North, I don't see the SE forming any alliances , hence I can confidently conclude that they have miscalculated again! Would you guys go and hang yourselves in 2019 when PDP rotates power to the North and your much hated Hausa-fulani muslim northerner becomes president ? Would you then run to the SW and say let's oppose them? Tinubu is a brilliant politician , he probably distrusts the North more than you do, but he understand that ALLIANCES rather than bigotry is the route to power in a country with major ethnic groups and power blocks! Give or take power will certainly reach the SW AGAIN before the SE , bc APC or PDP understands that they need this block! Okorocha understands this, and I am sure many pragmatic Igbos felt proud of him when he mounted the podium at the APC convention to add an Igbo voice to what has become A NATIONAL CRY FOR CHANGE! you cannot as a result of unfounded bigotry hold the whole nation back! It is not a good reason to do so! Reminds me of the biblical "fake mother " who asked Solomon that the baby which was not hers be divided! ! This is what you guys did in 2011 and are doing now ! You will sacrifice Nigeria on the platter of bigotry and hatred if even it destroys you? How can you hate another , more than you love yourself ? I say rethink your motivations, I would respect whoever you choose to support as long as it is bc of his competence or lack of it , but to hate a pleural entity "Hausa-fulani muslim north? Is silly and won't get you anywhere!

-CramJones

Leave Igbos alone. They said Igbos r voting due to tribal sentiments. Ok GEJ is Ijaw n Sambo Hausa, and still we voted 4him.
Yorubas can't vote enmass for a party without a Yoruba son. Now tell me who is voting in line of tribal sentiment.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rotimi Amaechi To Become Buhari's Campaign DG - Dele Momodu by southwestngr: 11:14am On Dec 17, 2014
cramjones:

-CramJones

DONT CRY ME A RIVER, CRY ME A LAGOON.

18 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi To Become Buhari's Campaign DG - Dele Momodu by knightsTempler: 11:14am On Dec 17, 2014
Is this what they have reduced Amaechi to? From Governor to presidential aspirant and now campaign DG.

Chai there's God oh.

Amaechi political career in a serious nose dive.

4 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi To Become Buhari's Campaign DG - Dele Momodu by ozoigbondu: 11:15am On Dec 17, 2014
Chai from VP to campagin DG.So after surrendering rivers treasury to APC ati Pa buhari this is what he gets.

Amaechi should just enter his inner shamber cry out his sins to the lord and then

3 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi To Become Buhari's Campaign DG - Dele Momodu by Trailblazer1(m): 11:16am On Dec 17, 2014
OHANEZE NDIGBO

We hereby withdraw the Chibuike and Amaechi in his name leaving him with Rotimi, because he is only showing the traits of the last name.
There is no Igbo in him.

Signed:
Secretary

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rotimi Amaechi To Become Buhari's Campaign DG - Dele Momodu by juliettamaj: 11:17am On Dec 17, 2014
Politics!!!!!!
Re: Rotimi Amaechi To Become Buhari's Campaign DG - Dele Momodu by ozoigbondu: 11:19am On Dec 17, 2014
cramjones:
-CramJones

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Scraps ‘Ministry’ Of Power - TheCable / Police Arrest Three Persons With Card Readers In Lagos / Sit-at-home: Amechi Threatens To Quit Negotiation For Kanu’s Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.