Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,499 members, 7,954,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:19 PM

Rotimi Amaechi To Become Buhari's Campaign DG - Dele Momodu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rotimi Amaechi To Become Buhari's Campaign DG - Dele Momodu (29580 Views)

Karma Beckons!APC to give Amaechi the Same Treatment He Gave His Campaign DG / Amaechi Spent N17bn On Failed Quest To Become Buhari’s Running Mate – PDP / Atiku Is 65% Sure Of Winning APC Ticket- Campaign DG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rotimi Amaechi To Become Buhari's Campaign DG - Dele Momodu by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 17, 2014
cramjones:
In our meeting, all the governors wanted Amaechi as vice. We had settled for him when we left. However, Tinubu wanted to be the VP, but most people were opposed to it, at the end we decided to pick Prof, since Tinubu insisted on a South West candidate. We hope that Amaechi's role as campaign DG will win us at least 25% of votes from the SE and SS. Meanwhile, those that have to play their cards better in the Nigerian political space are the Igbos.

The Yoruba's have gotten more out of Nigeria that our SE brothers ! They play smart politics , choose when to ally with the center and when to oppose it smartly NOT based of prejudice and bigotry! This way , they gain while some other folks hold on to a frankly delusional dislike for another group and consistently outdo themselves! If you want to sink with GEJ an incompetent man because you want to use him to "deny" the North power, by all means do so, but remember that you also push power further away from yourself because YOU NEED ALLIANCES (even if it is with your perceived enemies) to ever get to power! When I look West or North, I don't see the SE forming any alliances , hence I can confidently conclude that they have miscalculated again! Would you guys go and hang yourselves in 2019 when PDP rotates power to the North and your much hated Hausa-fulani muslim northerner becomes president ? Would you then run to the SW and say let's oppose them? Tinubu is a brilliant politician , he probably distrusts the North more than you do, but he understand that ALLIANCES rather than bigotry is the route to power in a country with major ethnic groups and power blocks! Give or take power will certainly reach the SW AGAIN before the SE , bc APC or PDP understands that they need this block! Okorocha understands this, and I am sure many pragmatic Igbos felt proud of him when he mounted the podium at the APC convention to add an Igbo voice to what has become A NATIONAL CRY FOR CHANGE! you cannot as a result of unfounded bigotry hold the whole nation back! It is not a good reason to do so! Reminds me of the biblical "fake mother " who asked Solomon that the baby which was not hers be divided! ! This is what you guys did in 2011 and are doing now ! You will sacrifice Nigeria on the platter of bigotry and hatred if even it destroys you? How can you hate another , more than you love yourself ? I say rethink your motivations, I would respect whoever you choose to support as long as it is bc of his competence or lack of it , but to hate a pleural entity "Hausa-fulani muslim north? Is silly and won't get you anywhere!

-CramJones

Story for the dogs! The Igbo will rule Nigeria before any Yoruba gets there again. Mark my words.

5 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi To Become Buhari's Campaign DG - Dele Momodu by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 17, 2014
Sweetlemon:
All of you laughing about Ameachi not geting VP slot. Although I am disappointed he didn't get it, I can't remember seeing Ameachi showing much interest in it. He's not crying or fighting anybody to get the post for himself, so what's your own?

Amaechi from what I have seen has been more like a backbone to APC. Giving them his support because he seems to believe so much in APC. I believe he's more like investing in the future. Making his mark and carving a niche for himself.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi To Become Buhari's Campaign DG - Dele Momodu by kipesco(m): 2:03pm On Dec 17, 2014
courage54:
If this news is true, then PDP should be ready to pack their bags and baggages and vacate aso rock immidiately.
Because Amaechi is a tough and fearless politician who will bring more vibrance to the campaign team.

My conscience won't just permit me to vote for Jonathan who has a six years opportunity to create a change but went viral into cluelessness. A president who can not bring the sponsors of Boko-Haram who he claims are in his government to book.

The time for change is now

Vote BUHARI for President

God Bless Nigeria
God Bless Niger-Delta

GEJ till Nigeria see the light n breath the fresh air.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi To Become Buhari's Campaign DG - Dele Momodu by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 17, 2014
Collynzo9:

When we voted Yaradua and Obasanjo, it wasn't because of tribal and religious sentiments.
Don't mind the idîots, everytime Igbo this, Igbo that.

Leave all of them, Buddahmonk was very correct when he opened a particular thread about how these tortoise-like yorubas claim to be sophiscated but at the end of the day, what matters to them is "oma wa ni." Whatever the hell that means.

These yorubas shouting "Buhari, Buhari" voted massively for Obasanjo their son when he contested againt the same Buhari who they now call the Messaiah. Pray tell, are these yorubas saying that Obasanjo is a better choice to Buhari? If they see Obasanjo as better than Buhari how is it that Buhari has suddenly become the best man to rule Nigeria? If Obasanjo is considered better than Buhari then Buhari is not worth it.

We all know they voted masively for Obasanjo because he is their son and nothing more. That is how our self-acclaimed sophisticated yorubas reason and behave. These yorubas are highly unreliable people and very unstable; they are a treachrous group of people who mistake back-stabbing and treachery for sophistication and wisdom. embarassed embarassed embarassed

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rotimi Amaechi To Become Buhari's Campaign DG - Dele Momodu by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 17, 2014
KwoiZabo:
The Igbos are the smartest politicians. They know when to oppose and when to support. They know at this point nobody can unseat a SS man from power and we are not opposed to the North. An Igbo man would prefer not to have the presidency at all than having one that will dance to the tune of other tribes. Igbos don't play second fiddle.

Don't mind that sensless cramjones who has lost relevance on Nairaland. The yorubas somehow seem to have come to accept second class staus and have accepted alhaji as lord and master.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi To Become Buhari's Campaign DG - Dele Momodu by Nobody: 2:22pm On Dec 17, 2014
EUROBOMBER:

Don't mind that sensless cramjones who has lost relevance on Nairaland. The yorubas somehow seem to have come to accept second class staus and have accepted alhaji as lord and master.

Calm down....you are one angry young man.

Here is a pix of the Prof....Nigeria's incoming Vice-President

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi To Become Buhari's Campaign DG - Dele Momodu by nduchucks: 2:26pm On Dec 17, 2014
I'd wait for Buhari's news conference if I were you. nuff said
Re: Rotimi Amaechi To Become Buhari's Campaign DG - Dele Momodu by backtosender: 2:28pm On Dec 17, 2014
EFCC is waiting for amachi come 2015 rivers money been wasted on stupid campaign

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi To Become Buhari's Campaign DG - Dele Momodu by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 17, 2014
ilugunboy:

Calm down....you are one angry young man.

Here is a pix of the Prof....Nigeria's incoming Vice-President

I have news for you, he is going to join the long list of former VP aspirants under Buhari because he will NOT be vice president of Nigeria. Vice president kor semi president ni. I have ordered ten containers of hankerchiefs for Buhari/Osinbajo becuase they have a lot of crying to do next year. Ilugunboy, you will need some too, same as Berem, Obiagelli, Barcanista, Orlandoowoh, Omenka, Ngeneukwenu, Desola, etc.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi To Become Buhari's Campaign DG - Dele Momodu by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 17, 2014
EUROBOMBER:

I have news for you, he is going to join the long list of former VP aspirants under Buhari because he will NOT be vice president of Nigeria. Vice president kor semi president ni. I have ordered ten containers of hankerchiefs for Buhari/Osinbajo becuase they have a lot of crying to do next year. Ilugunboy, you will need some too, same as Berem, Obiagelli, Barcanista, Orlandoowoh, Omenka, Ngeneukwenu, Desola, etc.

grin grin grin grin

Let me humor you a bit...keep the containers for yourself and your co-travelers...you will need it more.....there will be gnashing of teeth with loads of regrets in your camp come Feb 2015.

Ours will be tears of victory.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi To Become Buhari's Campaign DG - Dele Momodu by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:39pm On Dec 17, 2014
EUROBOMBER:

Hope there will be VP candidates debate? While Buhari is taking Jonathan to the cleaners, Osinbajo will be exposing the cluelessness of Sambo. Osinbajo will prove that he worths his PhD unlike that of Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi To Become Buhari's Campaign DG - Dele Momodu by Marvin67: 2:42pm On Dec 17, 2014
cramjones:
In our meeting, all the governors wanted Amaechi as vice. We had settled for him when we left. However, Tinubu wanted to be the VP, but most people were opposed to it, at the end we decided to pick Prof, since Tinubu insisted on a South West candidate. We hope that Amaechi's role as campaign DG will win us at least 25% of votes from the SE and SS. Meanwhile, those that have to play their cards better in the Nigerian political space are the Igbos.

The Yoruba's have gotten more out of Nigeria that our SE brothers ! They play smart politics , choose when to ally with the center and when to oppose it smartly NOT based of prejudice and bigotry! This way , they gain while some other folks hold on to a frankly delusional dislike for another group and consistently outdo themselves! If you want to sink with GEJ an incompetent man because you want to use him to "deny" the North power, by all means do so, but remember that you also push power further away from yourself because YOU NEED ALLIANCES (even if it is with your perceived enemies) to ever get to power! When I look West or North, I don't see the SE forming any alliances , hence I can confidently conclude that they have miscalculated again! Would you guys go and hang yourselves in 2019 when PDP rotates power to the North and your much hated Hausa-fulani muslim northerner becomes president ? Would you then run to the SW and say let's oppose them? Tinubu is a brilliant politician , he probably distrusts the North more than you do, but he understand that ALLIANCES rather than bigotry is the route to power in a country with major ethnic groups and power blocks! Give or take power will certainly reach the SW AGAIN before the SE , bc APC or PDP understands that they need this block! Okorocha understands this, and I am sure many pragmatic Igbos felt proud of him when he mounted the podium at the APC convention to add an Igbo voice to what has become A NATIONAL CRY FOR CHANGE! you cannot as a result of unfounded bigotry hold the whole nation back! It is not a good reason to do so! Reminds me of the biblical "fake mother " who asked Solomon that the baby which was not hers be divided! ! This is what you guys did in 2011 and are doing now ! You will sacrifice Nigeria on the platter of bigotry and hatred if even it destroys you? How can you hate another , more than you love yourself ? I say rethink your motivations, I would respect whoever you choose to support as long as it is bc of his competence or lack of it , but to hate a pleural entity "Hausa-fulani muslim north? Is silly and won't get you anywhere!

-CramJones

Here we go again. You people keep kicking the igbo's for deciding who they'd support.
There's an atom of selfishness in everything a person does.

The west (Tinubu nd co) know that Amaechi is not trust worthy, that's why they can't make him Buhari's running mate. Now they want to use his ruggedness and doggedness to win the elections, after which (if they win) they can dump him.

When the igbo's supported Yar'adua, no one complained of bigotry. When they supported Obj, no one complained of bigotry.

Now back to the issue of selfishness. I dare you or anyone else to tell me the president or head of state that has done more for the eastern rejoin than GEJ has done.

The igbos obviously do not want a president from the SE, but a president who would develop the SE. I don't see why anyone should have a problem with that.

As I always say, let igbos support who they choose to support, let yorubas support their choice, let hausas support their choice. At the end the most popular candidate wins.

Pls don't antagonise the igbo's for not going with your choice of candidate

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rotimi Amaechi To Become Buhari's Campaign DG - Dele Momodu by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 17, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

Hope there will be VP candidates debate? While Buhari is taking Jonathan to the cleaners, Osinbajo will be exposing the cluelessness of Sambo. Osinbajo will prove that he worths his PhD unlike that of Jonathan.

Don't even go there....... the Prof will knock off the sail in PDP boat with just one single debate session. cheesy

PDP was warned about this religion thing.....that it could backfire...now PDP is presently in disarray on how to respond to this masterstroke from APC....
Re: Rotimi Amaechi To Become Buhari's Campaign DG - Dele Momodu by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 17, 2014
ilugunboy:

grin grin grin grin

Let me humor you a bit...keep the containers for yourself and your co-travelers...you will need it more.....there will be gnashing of teeth with loads of regrets in your camp come Feb 2015.

Ours will be tears of victory.

No need for too much talking, let us wait and see. I pray God spare our lives to witness the elections next year.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi To Become Buhari's Campaign DG - Dele Momodu by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 17, 2014
EUROBOMBER:

No need for too much talking, let us wait and see. I pray God spare our lives to witness the elections next year.

Amen.....

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi To Become Buhari's Campaign DG - Dele Momodu by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 17, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

OMG!! Is this the man that will take Jonathan to the cleaners ehn Orlando

shocked shocked shocked

Re: Rotimi Amaechi To Become Buhari's Campaign DG - Dele Momodu by princechigzy(m): 2:59pm On Dec 17, 2014
cramjones:

-CramJones

It sounds so funny how you sit down and expend tremendous resources and energy in assumption and creating your-assumed thinking for the Igbos. We Igbos think certainly differently from this point of your discuss. We don't form alliances with the West cos they don't portray the future. We don't hate the North but we are building foundations for a brighter future for the igbo race. Come 2019, we will turn the hands of time certainly.

Ride on Nigeria
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi To Become Buhari's Campaign DG - Dele Momodu by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:18pm On Dec 17, 2014
ilugunboy:

Don't even go there....... the Prof will knock off the sail in PDP boat with just one single debate session. cheesy

PDP was warned about this religion thing.....that it could backfire...now PDP is presently in disarray on how to respond to this masterstroke from APC....
With this, Obasanjo's book, the impending laying of hands by Baba Adeboye on Osinbajo who is a pastor in RCCG, etc, PDP is gone.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi To Become Buhari's Campaign DG - Dele Momodu by gratiaeo(m): 3:26pm On Dec 17, 2014
What will Amaechi tell his people to win there vote, that a Fulanis man who will definitely counsel the amnesty program they fought for many yrs is more suited to rule Nigeria than their brother?
APC is dead and buried in River state

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi To Become Buhari's Campaign DG - Dele Momodu by calyx: 3:36pm On Dec 17, 2014
allcomage:

This is arrant nonsense. You have postulated that Igbo hate Hausa fulani and that Yoruba nation is home and dry by an alliance few Yoruba are into with the core North and that Igbo have lost out? Do you in your widest dream think that Gmb will win Jeg? I suppose Igbo nation by her stance is on the right path. The working alliance bw Ss and Se took others napping. If it is sustained,they will hold Nigeria by the balls economically and politically.Ss/Se will never vote Gmb because the Hausa Fulani version of Islam is anti education,anti progress,anti development,so oppressive that they are against what Se/Ss stand for now. It is even embarrassing to most Yoruba as progressives seeing few religious bigots pulling them towards Core North. Water and oil don't mix well. Gmb Achilles heel is the Middle belth.plateau,benue,taraba,nasarawa,adamawa,southern Kaduna,kwara,kogi,southern bauchi,niger,gombe, then in Sw ekiti,Lagos ogun.watch out in next and get back to me. Performance is not the criterion,ethnicity and religion are still at the forefront when the chips are down.He that stands need no fall.I think Igbo have crawled back to the centre and you want them come out and be fighting from the fringe. But in all honesty,what I think you should be concerned is to amend the constitution to devolve power at the centre for the component units to develop at their pace and priority. I assure you with the present setup of this country,no body no matter how disciplined,religious,astute,ethnicity will give you the Eldorado you so much yawn for.

Thank you! I think there are only a few people that really understand this country or that can be as honest as this to themselves. I maintain that Nobody and No saint (and I believe in saints) and No ex-military or ex-civilian or current military or civilian person can save Nigeria as currently constituted. Until we get to the point in this country where we see/have less of Abuja and more of our Local Governments/States, we will continue to go round in a vicious cycle.

Devolve powers from the Center to constituent Regions/States/Local governments, so people can own their developments or lack of it. And I didnt forget, find an acceptable way to ensure the resources from oil (this is running dry anyways) is put to use to develop whatever available resources in these other parts. We can discuss what works best, and finetune as we proceed. 2015 isnt a bad time to start.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi To Become Buhari's Campaign DG - Dele Momodu by hushmail: 4:08pm On Dec 17, 2014
dis is just d beginning

in d end amaechi will b begging to see buhari but they wont let him

finally amaechi will return to his native ikwerre to d scorn of his pple, as wike has taken over rivers pdp

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi To Become Buhari's Campaign DG - Dele Momodu by AbuSaidu(m): 4:14pm On Dec 17, 2014
Tell them the bitter truth bros.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi To Become Buhari's Campaign DG - Dele Momodu by robinsoncrosoe: 4:45pm On Dec 17, 2014
cramjones:

-CramJones
u hav gotten evrytin wrong.the se has joined the winning side which is pdp.after gej,they will vote the the next president from pdp who is definately goin to be a northerner.after that,the se can take their turn.so they are smart and patient

4 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi To Become Buhari's Campaign DG - Dele Momodu by Vikky014(f): 4:47pm On Dec 17, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Brainwashed Taniod, have we opposed anybody in power before? The fact that we too timid and corrupt to support anybody outside power! #Fact!
so you are too timid and corrupt?

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi To Become Buhari's Campaign DG - Dele Momodu by robinsoncrosoe: 5:25pm On Dec 17, 2014
Apc is the plan of the northern born to rule(boko hari) and some greedy southwesterners (thiefnibu) to seize power.

But

Is

Gej till they all die

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi To Become Buhari's Campaign DG - Dele Momodu by robinsoncrosoe: 5:42pm On Dec 17, 2014
Pls predict the result of this match and win 2 million naira

Uefa champions league draw

PDP(Real madrid) vs APC(Shalka 04)
Re: Rotimi Amaechi To Become Buhari's Campaign DG - Dele Momodu by MrEverest(m): 5:49pm On Dec 17, 2014
cramjones:

-CramJones

You are simply delusional. First and foremost, the same bigotry you accused the Igbos of, is being displayed by Tinubu and indeed majority of Yorubas by the insistence that Tinubu or any other Yoruba man must be the V.P, even when there are more sell-able candidates like Oshiomole, Rochas and Amaechi in the party.

Amaechi, being a proud and very ambitious man, must be very bitter now, full of regrets and ruing his losses. As D.G of the campaign organization, the SE and SS are no go areas for him, majority of middle belt will still stick with GEJ rather than Buhari that represents the face of the oppressive feudal north that has been subjugating them since the time of Othman Dan Fodio.

Nigeria did not become corrupt under president GEJ, indeed GEJ regime may be even be the most accountable than the previous ones, the difference is that then, nobody was aware of the humongous corruption going on then, but today, information is being disseminated across to millions in matter of seconds and GEJ is a gentleman devoid of the kind of vengeful vendetta that characterized the OBJ regime.

You rightly mentioned that Yorubas have gotten more from Nigeria than their Igbo counterparts but the reason is simply and squarely a result of being on the loosing side of a very bitter civil war, prior to the civil war, Igbos controlled Nigeria in every sector, be it economy, army, commerce, civil service etc, but as a result of the civil war, the Hausas saw an opportunity to subjugate the Igbos (who they rightly see as their main irritant in perpetually controlling Nigeria) they connived with the Yorubas to emasculate them economically through seizure of bank accounts an d the accompanying privatization of major companies. The same tactics they also applied by victimizing the Igbos against their SS brothers, collectively, Igbos were seen as public enemy number one! Today, the lies are gradually unraveling, the SS are beginning to realize their folly and the Middle belt now knows that their real enemies are northwards.

The Yorubas may appear smart on the face of events, but in reality are they so? The same haughty disposition being displayed by Tinubu today was what led to Abiolas destruction. In dining with the devil, one must use a long spoon and be wary. Lets assume that Buhari wins today, what do you think will be the faith of Tinubu? Buhari and his inner caucus are patiently selling a dummy to Tinubu and the Yorubas aligning with him that they are subservient to him just to grab power, I bet you, the moment Buhari and his kitchen cabinet steps into aso rock, they will not stand the presence of Tinubu!

Finally, I do not see Buhari wining the election, he did the same mistake he made last time by choosing a rookie, in a game infested by professionals. Fashola(even with the Muslim-muslim baggage) Oshiomole, Amaechi or Rochas would have giving PDP a run for their money. Its not as if they are not aware, but the ego of Tinubu will not allow it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi To Become Buhari's Campaign DG - Dele Momodu by win1234: 6:10pm On Dec 17, 2014
cramjones:

-CramJones
Yeah Bro,
Yorubas has gotten more from Nigeria than Igbo’s, agreed but we have not been vanquished by the conspirators for God is keeping us for a purpose. All the assertion you made in your commnet is mind buggling that no sane Igbo man will ignore the lies & propaganda vomitted by you.
1. If all governors wanted Amaechi, why didn’t the work out as they did in the governors forum election or is the will Tinubu stronger than the governors who dare split the governors forum.
2. You guys need Amaechi to get atleast 25% of votes as DG but not as VP, who is deceiving who, Amaechi is good for campaign DG but not as VP, I think it is easier for Amaechi to campaign in SE/SS as VP but not errand boy, Tinubu, Fashola, Osibanjo & co can do a better campaign as DGs in SW, since they have the structure already, the only will make people listen to Amaechi a bit is when he has something to show for his struggles, but for now we see him as a man chasing the wind.
3. In you opinion, the SE are not smart, they need alliance to survive, but you forget that they survive the civil war, survive you economi embergo and will also survive your political embergo, true alliance is forged out of quest for equity, rule of law and service and not for your perceived tribal dominance, until we see that, we will wait.
4. Tinubu is smart but you are not, & many of you are not, he is fighting for his personal interest & that of the kingdom he represents so is the nothern muslims, who are you fighting for?. We have had a Yoruba president, many nothern presidents what have SE/SS got from them other that planned & continued economic blockage & slavery.
5. You might not see it due to your tribal prejuidice but the Igbo’s has fared better under Jonathan than any other past president, what we needed in Nigeria was a level playing ground in every facets of our national lives but you & your masters have seen Igbo maginalization as the only way of keeping Nigeria one.
6. You said we hate Hausa/fulani, how mischiefious are you, they are the one that hate us because we are Christians which we don’t have apology for, if you are confused ask christians in the north what they are going through for beign christians, you stay in one corner in your SW & think you know too much.
7. You said that there is a national cry for change, but let me ask you CHANGE FROM WHAT TO WHAT? Retrogression is also a change, going backward is what we cannot aford at the moment as nation because as much as I know , there is no good past memory and Buhari is in the past, so Bro forgive us for not trusting your acclaimed messiah for he has not said or done anything for we to trust him.
8. The world is in battle against the spirit of the bond woman, that has risen to terrorise and maim and we will keep trusting GEJ until we are sure that Nigeria is not swallowed by this spirit. I speak in riddles but you ask around if you don’t understand me.
9. GEJ has done well under the condition he found himself but I don’t expect you to understand
10. You can accuse igbo man of anything but not hatred, you guys feed on hatred like food so remove the plank in your eyes before looking for the mote in your brothers eyes.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi To Become Buhari's Campaign DG - Dele Momodu by AndyMolarAllwel(m): 7:57pm On Dec 17, 2014
Not done here in Germany.
How can??
Is that compensation or
Re: Rotimi Amaechi To Become Buhari's Campaign DG - Dele Momodu by isalegan2: 9:37pm On Dec 17, 2014
berem:

Sai Buhari!!

Happy Holidays, Beremola. cheesy

I'm surprised Buhari didn't insist on selecting an Igbo vice presidential candidate. I think that would have been a better choice that would garner more votes for him.

I hate for Buhari to lose and Naija saddled with several more years of this clueless zoo man that's selling the future of our children to the highest (international) bidder.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi To Become Buhari's Campaign DG - Dele Momodu by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 17, 2014
isalegan2:

Happy Holidays, Beremola. cheesy

I'm surprised Buhari didn't insist on selecting an Igbo vice presidential candidate. I think that would have been a better choice that would garner more votes for him.

I hate for Buhari to lose and Naija saddled with several more years of this clueless zoo man that's selling the future of our children to the highest (international) bidder.
frankly speaking,I don't think an Igbo vice president is ripe for now. Personally,I wanted Oshiomole to be the running mate of Buhari at least to get SS votes but since we have Osinbajo,well the decision has been made.

Enjoy your holidays ma'am!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kogi Deports ‘78 Northern Beggars’ To States Of Origin | Sahara Reporters / Eunice Uzor Kalu: We Will Rescue Abia From Bad Governance / Serious Shooting At Ikotun?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.