Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Young People Bring Glory To Nigeria But Old People Cause Problems - Jonathan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Young People Bring Glory To Nigeria But Old People Cause Problems - Jonathan (22613 Views)

'I Am Capable & Strong To Do What Young People Do' - Gov Oshiomole / “The Elites Are Nigeria’s Problems” Jonathan Cries Out / Top 5 Problems Jonathan Will Face After Subsidy Matter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young People Bring Glory To Nigeria But Old People Cause Problems - Jonathan by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 17, 2014
chibwike:
Very true, the peolpe causing problems in this coutry are those old niggas, check out buhari, telliing us lies us and down, abi its obasanjo, who does not know wats wrong with him, or atiku who is always contesting, or tinunbu, who done more harm than good., the list is endless

buh check out the youths,in football they won the nations cup anb brought joy to nigerians.

Ok, see what a youth youth seun has done to internet in nigeria, by creating nairaland.

Many youths are fresh and ready to work for this country, buh these nonsense old men buhari and the rest, wont let them be..

Its not as if, there are jobs for them to do.

Goodluck is very right jor.

Your ignorance is on a roll....

3 Likes

Re: Young People Bring Glory To Nigeria But Old People Cause Problems - Jonathan by Orikinla(m): 12:36pm On Dec 17, 2014
GEJ don dey campaign for the youths to vote for am. But ask am say how many jobs he done give the 40 million jobless youths for Naija. And why GEJ dey hide the true identity of the young mother of his children. The UNIPORT babe grin

2 Likes

Re: Young People Bring Glory To Nigeria But Old People Cause Problems - Jonathan by Olaolufred(m): 12:36pm On Dec 17, 2014
[size=18pt] UNLESS GOODDUCK CONFIRM THAT 16 IS NOT GREATER THAN 19 AS IN THE CASE OF NGF.
THAT 5 IS NOT GREATER THAN 27 AS IN RIVERS.
THAT 7 IS NOT GREATER THAN 19 AS IN THE FRESH EKITI SAGA, THEN HE IS ONE OF THE OLD MEN TURNING NIGERIA UPSIDE DOWN. [/size]

3 Likes

Re: Young People Bring Glory To Nigeria But Old People Cause Problems - Jonathan by chibwike(m): 12:36pm On Dec 17, 2014
sonOfLucifer:

Your ignorance is on a roll....
who is this one again?
Re: Young People Bring Glory To Nigeria But Old People Cause Problems - Jonathan by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 17, 2014
Better still resign and handover to a teenager.

1 Like

Re: Young People Bring Glory To Nigeria But Old People Cause Problems - Jonathan by PassingShot(m): 12:44pm On Dec 17, 2014
manutdadex:
nawa for una o...he said “But see politics that old people like us are
involved in, we continue to quarrel and abuse ourselves everyday and create problems for
innocent Nigerians.

I factored that into my comment. Read again please.

I'm only saying that he is responsible for what he is condemning!

1 Like

Re: Young People Bring Glory To Nigeria But Old People Cause Problems - Jonathan by ooshinibos: 12:44pm On Dec 17, 2014
etunoman76:

http://www.punchng.com/news/old-people-cause-of-nigerias-troubles-jonathan/
GEJ sir if you really believe in the youth ,you would have provided free quality education with our oil money ..
i really dont believe you believe what you are saying ...you are wasting our time sir

1 Like

Re: Young People Bring Glory To Nigeria But Old People Cause Problems - Jonathan by saintandsinnerz: 12:45pm On Dec 17, 2014
wirinet:

This man truly does not have what it talks to rule this country. How can this kind of uninspiring and useless speech be delivered at an inauguration of the Youth Employment in Agriculture Programme and the Fund for Agricultural Finance event? Is he insinuating that Nigerian youth are only good for entertainment and sports? What about other critical sectors like health, Agriculture, science and technology, Information technology, etc.

This speech is an insult to the youth of this country.

Shut up already! Do you really know what is an example? Must you bunch of internet warriors always talk rubbish about the president just for the sake of talking? It is you that doesn't have what it takes to comment on a public forum because your comment reeks of stupidity. I'm getting tired of the sheer amount of fooooolish people on the internet

2 Likes

Re: Young People Bring Glory To Nigeria But Old People Cause Problems - Jonathan by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 17, 2014
wirinet:

This man truly does not have what it talks to rule this country. How can this kind of uninspiring and useless speech be delivered at an inauguration of the Youth Employment in Agriculture Programme and the Fund for Agricultural Finance event? Is he insinuating that Nigerian youth are only good for entertainment and sports? What about other critical sectors like health, Agriculture, science and technology, Information technology, etc.

This speech is an insult to the youth of this country.

Wen I read comments like urs, I just ask myself how old are you? So shortsighted, lack understanding, talks anyhow like a full and at the end people like u still likes ur poo.

2 Likes

Re: Young People Bring Glory To Nigeria But Old People Cause Problems - Jonathan by ecoliattack(m): 12:47pm On Dec 17, 2014
Goodluck has said it all nah.
He should make way for the youth then. why is he still vying for the post of the president again. When he knows old people in this country are synonymous with chaos.

1 Like

Re: Young People Bring Glory To Nigeria But Old People Cause Problems - Jonathan by philips70(m): 12:49pm On Dec 17, 2014
anonimi:

for saying this

I guess there is no contest about who is clueless here.
You take the crown of cluelessness shocked

Some statements no matter how true they are are just un-presidential. You do not despise the elders of your land to score cheap political points and gains. I still maintain the younger politicians we have seen have been the worse in the process save for some few old ones like Tony Anenih, Bode George etc who incidentally are in the pdp. You guys must not defend every stuff that comes from this man's mouth

1 Like

Re: Young People Bring Glory To Nigeria But Old People Cause Problems - Jonathan by sukkot: 12:50pm On Dec 17, 2014
Trailblazer1:
#Team Young shall grow and Old Shall DIE!

How come Naija old thieves refused to die?
cuz the young ones are not ready to rule grin grin na refuse not refused undecided
Re: Young People Bring Glory To Nigeria But Old People Cause Problems - Jonathan by roymary: 12:51pm On Dec 17, 2014
GEJ is a simple man but has no true traits of a President. No eloquence , lacks discernment, no skills and too slushy to hold the seat in question.

Why should i vote for GEJ ?

Why should i vote for Buhari?

Nigerians keep settling for less. sad

2 Likes

Re: Young People Bring Glory To Nigeria But Old People Cause Problems - Jonathan by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 17, 2014

1 Like

Re: Young People Bring Glory To Nigeria But Old People Cause Problems - Jonathan by deo24128: 12:53pm On Dec 17, 2014
Iroh88:
Just imagine a president talking!!! Tufiakwa!! So much for "issues based politics".

I feel so ashamed.

I am not ashamed that you are ashamed. You truly should be ashamed of yourself. How does any part of that speech relate to the context of "issue based politics". Did you even read the speech? ehn?
Re: Young People Bring Glory To Nigeria But Old People Cause Problems - Jonathan by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:53pm On Dec 17, 2014
Caseless:
This man de talk at times like say him just wake up frm sleep.
A man with an average IQ.
Always talking like a village fisherman.
Last Bullet
Who doesn't know that he's referring to OBJ as the old person in politics causing trouble.
Shey D'banj no dey fight him fellow artiste? Why did he v to make reference to D'banj of all Nigerian artiste?
Becos he sang "Ewa na beans" for one of GEJ's Agric Dev Projects.
Smh

1 Like

Re: Young People Bring Glory To Nigeria But Old People Cause Problems - Jonathan by Greatchance: 12:56pm On Dec 17, 2014
i DNT know how many nations fear or praise America because of Michael Jackson. why cant Jonathan prove once that he gat sense

1 Like

Re: Young People Bring Glory To Nigeria But Old People Cause Problems - Jonathan by Orunto: 12:56pm On Dec 17, 2014
Some 70+ old ones are senile, but all are praying for you to keep doing what you are doing well and right.
Re: Young People Bring Glory To Nigeria But Old People Cause Problems - Jonathan by Gordieshegz(m): 12:57pm On Dec 17, 2014
I have been expecting a day like this since he had been so good at dancing azonto

1 Like

Re: Young People Bring Glory To Nigeria But Old People Cause Problems - Jonathan by Tunby(m): 12:58pm On Dec 17, 2014
This man has used cheap psychology on you guys.Who doesn't know he's referring to Buhari. Lolz, this politicians sha
Re: Young People Bring Glory To Nigeria But Old People Cause Problems - Jonathan by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 17, 2014
Shows our tomorrow is here, we want to lead now.
Re: Young People Bring Glory To Nigeria But Old People Cause Problems - Jonathan by frankac: 12:58pm On Dec 17, 2014
What is he saying!!!

1 Like

Re: Young People Bring Glory To Nigeria But Old People Cause Problems - Jonathan by otokx(m): 1:00pm On Dec 17, 2014
Did he really say such?

1 Like

Re: Young People Bring Glory To Nigeria But Old People Cause Problems - Jonathan by donnaira(m): 1:06pm On Dec 17, 2014
felzylix:
Making sense for the first time in 6yrs... Btw, does it imply he's dropping his ticket?
it will not make sense if he drops his ticket for a younger person because the last time a very young person was in power the country suffered a civil war.
Re: Young People Bring Glory To Nigeria But Old People Cause Problems - Jonathan by Caseless: 1:08pm On Dec 17, 2014
anonimi:

I have to respectfully point out that you are the one typing and posting as if you just woke up from sleep and slumber since you did not note the highlighted below:

Simple bad headline of a speech meant to MOTIVATE the youths of our coutry to greater heights!
i read everything. Do u feel charged as a youth reading through what he said up there? He sounded like a joker. Do u think i comment b4 i read? I'm not like that. Ok, how many of the so called youths are in his govt?

1 Like

Re: Young People Bring Glory To Nigeria But Old People Cause Problems - Jonathan by Caseless: 1:10pm On Dec 17, 2014
cannonnier:

He is high on his fresh stinking air.

SAI BUHARI
no mind am. Let's kick him out!

2 Likes

Re: Young People Bring Glory To Nigeria But Old People Cause Problems - Jonathan by Caseless: 1:11pm On Dec 17, 2014
scarffield:
den swear 4 yhu den swear 4 yhu
NO!

1 Like

Re: Young People Bring Glory To Nigeria But Old People Cause Problems - Jonathan by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 17, 2014
temitemi1:
Buhari n Obasanjo are very good example of such elders. GEJ till 2019!!!
Gej till I die
Re: Young People Bring Glory To Nigeria But Old People Cause Problems - Jonathan by Caseless: 1:14pm On Dec 17, 2014
manutdadex:
pls read d whole text b4 u comment...who full our politics(old men) who dey giv us problem(politicians=old men) so he is correct logically
i read everything and, he dosnt sound like a serious person to me. How of those youths are in his govt?
Re: Young People Bring Glory To Nigeria But Old People Cause Problems - Jonathan by Caseless: 1:15pm On Dec 17, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:
A man with an average IQ.
Always talking like a village fisherman.
Last Bullet
Who doesn't know that he's referring to OBJ as the old people in politics causing trouble.
Shey Dbanj no dey fight him fellow artiste?
Smh
d man is extremely slow.
Re: Young People Bring Glory To Nigeria But Old People Cause Problems - Jonathan by drey076(m): 1:19pm On Dec 17, 2014
Jonathan is talking ironically
GMB for president
Re: Young People Bring Glory To Nigeria But Old People Cause Problems - Jonathan by size38: 1:19pm On Dec 17, 2014
Hehehehehehe GEJ thinks he is young? He belongs to those aging people that have been causing us problem in this country. If actually GEJ is young as he wants us to believe, that means he is a complete failure for disappointing the young people of this country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Anambra Governor, Obiano Increases Salary Of State Workers By 15% / Fashola Addresses Lagosians On Saturday's Governorship Election / Chairles Obi Odili: There Is No ₦2.3 Billion NDDC Bridge At Elebele, Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.