Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer (34910 Views)

Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons / MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra / Breaking! Economic Activities Crippled In Anambra As Fuel Price Rise To ¥250 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 17, 2014
gboss4sure:

Do you have any problem with the 2 states been oil producing states? Who in Nigeria doesn't know that the Nigeria doesn't know that Abia state and Imo State are oil producing states?

Only teens that just finished from high school's

3 Likes

Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by Collynzo9: 4:16pm On Dec 17, 2014
Arysexy:
Senate did not reject But suspended the enlisting till boundary demarcation complete their task.

Igbo haters already masturbating.

Ayogu eze, iwe nwanne adirokwa eru na okpukpu.
Ayogu Eze did nothing wrong, Andy Uba or whatever he calls himself presented his case like the stark illiterate he is, it is such a shame that his constituency has a person like him representing them.
Instead of him to give details of how many barrels of oil Anambra currently produces daily, he cited the fact tha President Jonathan declared the state as Oil producing in 2012 as his reason.
That was pure crap.

10 Likes

Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:17pm On Dec 17, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

I really dont get you but we will wait and see who own what.
By the way,the original map of Nigeria before the creation of state is what is being used.
That means that Anambra owns everything!
Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 17, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

Dude, I own businesses and properties in the no man's land called Lagos. Most yoruba area boys in the Coker axis live off offloading my containers and providing unsolicited security to my interests there. Most of them would slap their mum if I so demanded.

Good.
Ego trip is an ibo thing, it is being smeared all over this thread already. Yeah, throw logic out the window and stroke to your mind.

One of these days, the elekos will make their ownership known. The badagry, epe, ikorodu, awori, isale eko, idumota, oniru, ijora, elegusji etc are waiting.

9 Likes

Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 17, 2014
kennynelcon:

Inter state rivalry
Which is very bad and unfortunate considering that they are of same tribe. The Igbo Senators should have first discussed it within themselves, agree and then lobby other members first before bringing it to the floor. Our legislators though...

3 Likes

Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by Collynzo9: 4:19pm On Dec 17, 2014
honeric01:

You have problems with comprehension? read again!
Tell me what you understood Mr perfect comprehension.
They were clamouring for oil that was recognised as being produced form Delta state, how can you present that to me as evidence that Edo currently produces oil?

5 Likes

Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by asha80(m): 4:21pm On Dec 17, 2014
9jacrip:

Good.
Ego trip is an ibo thing, it is being smeared all over this thread already. Yeah, throw logic out the window and stroke to your mind.

One of these days, the elekos will make their ownership known. The badagry, epe, ikorodu, awori, isale eko, idumota, oniru, ijora, elegusji etc are waiting.
keep waiting

10 Likes

Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by Caseless: 4:22pm On Dec 17, 2014
ibedun:
IGBO KWENU!!!. You gotta give it to this people, 419 to this level?

Haba Oyel no dey Anambra nau!
*falls frm mat* grin grin grin igbo ppl want to dominate *in Ahmadu bello's voice*
Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by Sunnybobo3(m): 4:24pm On Dec 17, 2014
9jacrip:

Good.

That Lagos is a no man's land has been confirmed by Tinubu (from Ekiti state) having ruled the state and Ambode from Ondo state aspiring to rule the state after Fashola.

Go to Banana Island and see how wise men from the East are snapping up properties. Remember the Igbos own 72% of landed property in Abuja according to FCT land records.

16 Likes

Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 17, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

That Lagos is a no man's land has been confirmed by Tinubu (from Ekiti state) having ruled the state and Ambode from Ondo state aspiring to rule the state after Fashola.

Go to Banana Island and see how wise men from the East are snapping up properties. Remember the Igbos own 72% of landed property in Abuja according to FCT land records.

^^^Ego trip

4 Likes

Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 17, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

Dude, I own businesses and properties in the no man's land called Lagos. Most yoruba area boys in the Coker axis live off offloading my containers and providing unsolicited security to my interests there. Most of them would slap their mum if I so demanded.
stop lying, you dont own shit. i wont be surprised if you are one of those indigent miscreant domiciled in ajegunle, who hawks gala to eck a living. just because you were able to dispossess someone's techno phone and use it to comment, does not give you the license to lie so blatantly.

8 Likes

Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by Sunnybobo3(m): 4:26pm On Dec 17, 2014
ilugunboy:

How can you claim that Anambra is an oil producing state? It's is this unnecessary type of haste that is agitating others that are laying a claim to the oil location.

Let the boundary delineation commitee submit it report before you can make definitive statement about the status of Anambra as an oil producing state..

Watch this video from 23:30 and hear from the horse's mouth; INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES IN ANAMBRA STATE:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcgoWdUXK-U

8 Likes

Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by Collynzo9: 4:28pm On Dec 17, 2014
laBarca:
Which is very bad and unfortunate considering that they are of same tribe. The Igbo Senators should have first discussed it within themselves, agree and then lobby other members first before bringing it to the floor. Our legislators though...
Andy Uba messed up, it is as simple as that.
He didn't present the case like someone who even went through elementary school.
I would have been the first to shut him up if I was there.
Fûcking disgrace.

5 Likes

Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by Sunnybobo3(m): 4:28pm On Dec 17, 2014
Slonge2:
stop lying, you dont own shit. i wont be surprised if you are one of those indigent miscreant domiciled in ajegunle, who hawks gala to eck a living. just because you were able to dispossess someone's techno phone does not give you the license to lie so blatantly.

This is what you get when contraceptives fail.

6 Likes

Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 17, 2014
JoeCutie:
Wait! Introduce yourself first. Your name, age, mother's maiden name.
Bye bye.

Lol
Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by Sunnybobo3(m): 4:29pm On Dec 17, 2014
9jacrip:

^^^Ego trip

Ntoor!!

13 Likes

Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by akpabana: 4:31pm On Dec 17, 2014
[quote author=OdenigboAroli post=28964822]

I really dont get you but we will wait and see who own what.
By the way,the original map of Nigeria before the creation of state is what is being used.
That means that Anambra owns everything![/quote thank u sir. What I meant is: the surface land is Anambra BUT down where the oil is, is Kogi. Anambra drilled their land diagonally to Kogi underneath. That's y, the more they drill to Kogi the more oil they have. Thanks
Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by OdenigboAroli(m): 4:31pm On Dec 17, 2014
abu12:

Stop foooolin your brothers and sisters, orient is not drilling anything, no anambra man is in odeke right now. The boundary adjustment as been concluded and the major oil well belong to kogi state, if jona can't release the report buhari will release come 2015

You be mumu,I swear....Orient was never drilling oil in Odeke...lol
You obviously dont know the terrain....you will be shocked with facts soon.

4 Likes

Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 17, 2014
Collynzo9:

He didn't present the case like someone who even went through elementary school.
Fûcking disgrace.
Thank you that you get the point

1 Like

Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 17, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

This is what you get when contraceptives fail.
coming from a wretched cretin, its very hilarious.

4 Likes

Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by OdenigboAroli(m): 4:36pm On Dec 17, 2014
Collynzo9:

Fûcking disgrace.

And you are right ; Andy Uba did that just to score some popularity.
He knew very well that boundary delineation team hasnt submitted their work but b e went ahead to embarrass his grandfathers .

4 Likes

Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by IGBOSON1: 4:36pm On Dec 17, 2014
huptin:

Haba Oga, what kind of culture encourages emigration? Please come up with something better!!!

^^^A mercantile culture....next question!?

7 Likes

Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by Eziachi: 4:38pm On Dec 17, 2014
Their excuse for rejecting the bill is very logical and can be understood. But it point to the 6 years Jonathan was in power and never made any attempt in restructuring Nigeria especially towards the issue of resources control.
If there was resources control who needs to be recognized as an crude oil producing state because there no such debate about palm oil producing states.
What happened to his conference?

3 Likes

Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by Schematics: 4:38pm On Dec 17, 2014
Stop it. Which way could he had presented it? Does Ayogu not know that Orient is already drilling oil in Anambra?

My take is that the clown Ayogu just want to play to the gallery.

Andy Uba presented the matter very well. The only reason I found that made the bill to be stalled was because of NBC ongoing delineation. Very soon they will be through with it and as we already know 98% of the oil fields are all in Anambra which is why there is drilling ongoing right now in Anambra.

Collynzo9:

Fûcking disgrace.

3 Likes

Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by OdenigboAroli(m): 4:39pm On Dec 17, 2014
[quote author=akpabana post=28965921][/quote]

You are wrong,sir. 90% of the oil dormant in that area is located in Anambra with overflow into Enigu and Kogi. If Kogi has oil let them drill and leave Anambra alone.

2 Likes

Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by brown3: 4:39pm On Dec 17, 2014
whitecat2:
Even jonathan is saying he was misled by the oil producing scam, so na who una go come vote?
go and ask Tinubu the drug baron.

5 Likes

Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by Schematics: 4:41pm On Dec 17, 2014
Drilling it currently ongoing. Whether they include us or not, we shall explore and sell to the international market and make money directly.

Heroesglobal:
Mr 9jacrip please don't ask blind questions, marry your Google about oil producing states in Nigeria, you will see everything you want to see, Imo and Abia started producing oil for a very long time, Anambra had not only oil but has the largest Natural gas reserve in Africa which prompted China to have signed a $20b deal even during Obasanjo, Everywhere south is blessed google it nd don't argue more,

may it also interest you to know that few Anambra business men have already sank in more than 8b naira plus Anambra state govt to be able to put up the first indigenous Refinery in Nigeria there in Anambara state, so where are the kogites when all those investments were ongoing, Now they want to come nd eat from where they did not sow, Crazy lazy iddiots of the North.

1 Like

Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by huptin(m): 4:42pm On Dec 17, 2014
IGBOSON1:

^^^A mercantile culture....next question!?

A mercantile culture that makes its region devoid of any meaningful economic activity while contributing to other region's development will always lead its people to be regarded as second class citizens where ever they may be. Any river that forgets its source will dry up, so says an african proverb

2 Likes

Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by Collynzo9: 4:47pm On Dec 17, 2014
Schematics:
Stop it. Which way could he had presented it? Does Ayogu not know that Orient is already drilling oil in Anambra?

Andy Uba presented the matter very well. The only reason I found that made the bill to be stalled was because of NBC ongoing delineation. Very soon they will be through with it and as we already know 98% of the oil fields are all in Anambra which is why there is drilling ongoing right now in Anambra.

Andy Uba should have told the house how many barrels per day Orient currently produces from Anambra, together with other details that qualifies Anambra as an oil producing state.
Instead he was babbling about what GEJ said more than 2 years ago.
His presentation was poor, that is the truth.

7 Likes

Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by OdenigboAroli(m): 4:48pm On Dec 17, 2014
Schematics:

Guy,the case was not due for presentation.

1 Like

Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by asha80(m): 4:49pm On Dec 17, 2014
huptin:

A mercantile culture that makes its region devoid of any meaningful economic activity while contributing to other region's development will always lead its people to be regarded as second class citizens where ever they may be. Any river that forgets its source will dry up, so says an african proverb
anambra and abia are among six states that control ninety percent of cash flow in the country so that line of yours about 'devoid of meaningful economic activity' is not entirely correct though I see your point.

6 Likes

Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by Bruteforce101: 4:54pm On Dec 17, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

Lolzzz. Sunday, Take it easy with your lies abeg.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

A'isha Alhassan Visits Atiku Abubakar In His Adamawa Residence (Photos) / Oba Akiolu & His Son Meet Buhari In Saudi Arabia (Photos) / It Is Not Possible For Dasuki To Steal $2.2billion – jonathan

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.