Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

An Open Letter To Anambrastate Governor Willie Obiano From A Concerned Resident - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Open Letter To Anambrastate Governor Willie Obiano From A Concerned Resident (2465 Views)

I Will Stop Governor Obiano From Joining APC – Ogene / Is Anambrastate Novermber16 Election Ngige's Political WATEROO? / Breaking News...inec To Disqualify Willi Obiano From Anambra State Guber (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Open Letter To Anambrastate Governor Willie Obiano From A Concerned Resident by Sealeddeal(m): 3:26pm On Dec 17, 2014
OkijaAmaka:
The only thing is that when you come to construction works, edu, health, agric, orientation, information et al he is doing wonderfully well but am not impress with environmentalists so far.
Here in Ihiala no potholes, Orlu Rd was fixed last week and its smooth now and Our Lady of Lourdes is being renovated and improved everyday with state of the arts equipments.

Am an artist i love aesthetism so much, i hate choatic environment and i hate dirts and watses,i hate those billboards and posters, ihate poor parking conditions, though it could be this xmas season in main market but i want government to be timeless.

Let the government work all year round abeg.

here in nnewi,there is nothing new here save for road marking on dilapidated roads and pouring of pebbles or red sand on pot holes.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Anambrastate Governor Willie Obiano From A Concerned Resident by Schematics: 3:35pm On Dec 17, 2014
Stop deceiving yourself..

What Obi achieved in 8years will take the clown Okorosha 30yrs to attempt. That is a plain fact!

I keep saying it that the only difference between Orji and Okorosha is that the former didn't borrow but did little work while the later borrowed over 200billion within just 3yrs but we have not seen anything on the ground to show for the grand fraud..rather its citizens are running to a nearby state to live and earn a living. cool

Abagworo:
Obi wasted 8 years without fixing those roads and even took a popular picture jumping on filthy road. Obiano is barely 9months and just because he fell out with Obi they are trying to blackmail him with Obi's failure.

I have and will always maintain that the difference between Obi and Orji is media propaganda.

2 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Anambrastate Governor Willie Obiano From A Concerned Resident by Connoisseur(m): 4:53pm On Dec 17, 2014
OkijaAmaka:
The only thing is that when you come to construction works, edu, health, agric, orientation, information et al he is doing wonderfully well but am not impress with environmentalists so far.
Here in Ihiala no potholes, Orlu Rd was fixed last week and its smooth now and Our Lady of Lourdes is being renovated and improved everyday with state of the arts equipments.

Am an artist i love aesthetism so much, i hate choatic environment and i hate dirts and watses,i hate those billboards and posters, ihate poor parking conditions, though it could be this xmas season in main market but i want government to be timeless.

Let the government work all year round abeg.

Now my brother, this is very much better. If Obiano is succeeding in all these sectors you mentioned but is found wanting in the environment, isn't it clear he is making progress.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Anambrastate Governor Willie Obiano From A Concerned Resident by Kingsley1000(m): 6:17pm On Dec 17, 2014
Schematics:
Stop deceiving yourself..

What Obi achieved in 8years will take the clown Okorosha 30yrs to attempt. That is a plain fact!

I keep saying it that the only difference between Orji and Okorosha is that the former didn't borrow but did little work while the later borrowed over 200billion within just 3yrs but we have not seen anything on the ground to show for the grand fraud..rather its citizens are running to a nearby state to live and earn a living. cool

dude this isnt about imo vs anambra tussle..apga are deceiving us,we have more competent men here even from anambra north than obiano...had it been they allowed soludo,trust me that man has an awesome and feasible plans for ndi anambra
Re: An Open Letter To Anambrastate Governor Willie Obiano From A Concerned Resident by FreeGlobe(f): 6:24pm On Dec 17, 2014
Connoisseur:

Now my brother, this is very much better. If Obiano is succeeding in all these sectors you mentioned but is found wanting in the environment, isn't it clear he is making progress.
don't mind the op who is a Peter obi loyalist. I suspect is pushing this propaganda in reaction to the fight between Obiano and obi. Obiano has barely stayed 9 months in office so if the op is sincere he would have taken the blame to where it belonged, throughout the 8 year rule of obi, but no, he kept selling obi to ignorant people as the best thing that has happened to the state. Go to the Anambra thread and see him praising Obiano earlier. Do well to ignore the political trader.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Anambrastate Governor Willie Obiano From A Concerned Resident by otokx(m): 6:29pm On Dec 17, 2014
So 9 months is barely? Did He not buy horses?
Re: An Open Letter To Anambrastate Governor Willie Obiano From A Concerned Resident by OdenigboAroli(m): 6:52pm On Dec 17, 2014
Anambra has alot of challenges facing her; ranging from indiscriminate dumping of refuses on the road,lack of designated parking space and inability to employ adequate manpower to handle these issues. I honestly believe Obiano is aware of the challenges but we must at least give him some time before we throw him under the bus. Just recently,ASG inaugurated the environment agency that will tackle the issue of environmental sanitation and that of road safety. Lets be a little patient because these things takes time.
Its actually safe to say that since the creation of Anambra the state actually started experiencing some tangible government presence from 2003,when Obi mounted the saddle. Anambra is a work in progress and the change wont happen overnight. Obiano have his hands full but I believe in him and I can assure you that the facelift of Onitsha is just in its early stage.

Omanbala akwulubago.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Anambrastate Governor Willie Obiano From A Concerned Resident by vanbonattel: 8:31pm On Dec 17, 2014
OdenigboAroli:
Anambra has alot of challenges facing her; ranging from indiscriminate dumping of refuses on the road,lack of designated parking space and inability to employ adequate manpower to handle these issues. I honestly believe Obiano is aware of the challenges but we must at least give him some time before we throw him under the bus. Just recently,ASG inaugurated the environment agency that will tackle the issue of environmental sanitation and that of road safety. Lets be a little patient because these things takes time.
Its actually safe to say that since the creation of Anambra the state actually started experiencing some tangible government presence from 2003,when Obi mounted the saddle. Anambra is a work in progress and the change wont happen overnight. Obiano have his hands full but I believe in him and I can assure you that the facelift of Onitsha is just in its early stage.

Omanbala akwulubago.
so happy someone is eating the humble pie, tell people the truth. you have a loooooooooooooong way to go.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Pass-out At Apc Presidential Rally At Kano Due To Too Much Crowd / Mayowa Orisatola (baba Aditu) Is Dead. / LIVE Numerous Photos From APC'S Ekiti State Campaign Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.