Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,778 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces (98505 Views)

This Gotta Be One Of The Prettiest Black Girls I've Ever Come Across... / ยป Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles / Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by Missmossy(f): 8:25pm On Dec 17, 2014
Emodeee:
@MISSMOSSY ma Pretty queen, I LL MARRY dat gal. I told her dat i luv her buh she is doubting me.
Smbody pls help me to tell her dat if, luv wz a mountain, ma luv 4 her is EVEREST. @MISSMOSSY I LUV U. 4get this crap list, on ma own list u r number 1 nd no one else beneath u.
Hahaha funny you tongue
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 17, 2014
Omotaday:
sehindemi is the prettiest on the list. this is my first time seeing her on this forum. Dechandel,then marieolae will be 2nd and 3rd prettiest. That jennimma cannot make my top 20 on this forum, i dont know how she managed to win the Miss Niaraland contest. that is just my opinion
ok. It still doesnt change the fact that I won. Deal with that.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by okotv(m): 8:28pm On Dec 17, 2014
Jennimma:

ease up a little queen.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 17, 2014
VickyyB:

Thanks tongue
undecided

you are and should consider yourself more than lucky i did that tongue
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 17, 2014
thrizzle:

The title says prettiest faces.. She's less than average and she has make up on, imagine without make up
But she is ok.
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by Sleekyshuga(f): 8:31pm On Dec 17, 2014
thrizzle:

Are you on uniport?
shocked shocked #Confused#..

Yes, I am in UNIPORT..
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 17, 2014
ireneony:
please trim down some fat grin....hmmm and that big tommy of urs, keep deceiving yourself cheesy grin cheesy grin

LOL... u bad gan

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by Janeify(f): 8:36pm On Dec 17, 2014
Jennimma:

nne,rapu that guy.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by thrizzle(m): 8:43pm On Dec 17, 2014
Sleekyshuga:

Yes, I am in UNIPORT..
Feels like I've seen you before, why I asked
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 17, 2014
Missmossy:

Lollz.. Really?

You won't understand... cheesy

That oda pic nko?
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by Duchaello(f): 8:46pm On Dec 17, 2014
thrizzle:

That's durchess chick looks good but sorry to say the first girl no follow
Durchess is not the one on her pp,check her out on twitter and holla back.@emyhawtie

The first lady is sincere and that shows how more beautiful she is. Beauty they say,is in the eyes of the beholder. Ciao

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by Sehindemi(f): 8:48pm On Dec 17, 2014
okotv:
sehindemi is it. Cococandy and marieolae too
Thkzz swirry.. kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 17, 2014
cococandy:
onye ara grin

grin
Cheii nekwa nu anya wu ututu oo kiss gorgeous eyes!
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by Brightology2(m): 8:49pm On Dec 17, 2014
K
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by braindamage(m): 8:50pm On Dec 17, 2014
Omotaday:
sehindemi is the prettiest on the list. this is my first time seeing her on this forum. Dechandel,then marieolae will be 2nd and 3rd prettiest. That jennimma cannot make my top 20 on this forum, i dont know how she managed to win the Miss Niaraland contest. that is just my opinion
.... grin grin.. She is a PDP member... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed...joking ooooo. Just wanna catch some fun...no bird around..sadly no beer and football on a wednesday.... But guy, wetin Jenn do you ?
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by iceberylin(m): 8:51pm On Dec 17, 2014
Rapsainot:

Fara what? shocked. Stop blushing that agbero girl undecided
Lol..

See ggrin name their also grin

Wonders shall never END embarassed

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by balogundayo(m): 8:51pm On Dec 17, 2014
i think temigracie should be on this list...

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by Dreyl(m): 8:52pm On Dec 17, 2014
Sleekyshuga:

Yes, I am in UNIPORT..
see massive barca abeg shockedshocked
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by thrizzle(m): 8:52pm On Dec 17, 2014
Duchaello:
Durchess is not the one on her pp,check her out on twitter and holla back.@emyhawtie

The first lady is sincere and that shows how more beautiful she is. Beauty they say,is in the eyes of the beholder. Ciao
Lmao just checked..
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by blesseddivah(f): 8:53pm On Dec 17, 2014
Every girl is beautiful

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by Youngzedd(m): 8:53pm On Dec 17, 2014
@OP

Are you assigning babes to us guys.

What is the essence of this thread or are you sampling them for us. Ooh now I remember it's festival period and we all know what's popping.

Women playing games with we guys since the BEGINNING.
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by Missmossy(f): 8:53pm On Dec 17, 2014
emusmith:

You won't understand... cheesy

That oda pic nko?

Hehehe.. Which pic is that?
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:54pm On Dec 17, 2014
Suzyky4u:

grin grin grin I'm blushing. I'm adding this one for you. kiss
and you think you are pretty.
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by safarigirl(f): 8:54pm On Dec 17, 2014
yorex2011:
Una don start agen
my brother, the matter tire me. So we wey no fine, wetin we go do? Make we go create our own thread.

Some kain threads wey some people dey sha create

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by Dreyl(m): 8:54pm On Dec 17, 2014
iceberylin:

Lol..

See ggrin name their also grin

Wonders shall never END embarassed
that girl/boy fugly sha.. cool
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by IamOpemipo(m): 8:54pm On Dec 17, 2014
pinkobsession should mak dt list.. kiss
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by Sleekyshuga(f): 8:54pm On Dec 17, 2014
Dreyl:
see massive barca abeg shockedshocked
undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by iceberylin(m): 8:55pm On Dec 17, 2014

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 17, 2014
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by optimusprime2(m): 8:55pm On Dec 17, 2014
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 17, 2014
Sleekyshuga:
undecided undecided undecided
*clears throat*
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by iceberylin(m): 8:55pm On Dec 17, 2014
IamOpemipo:
pinkobsession should mak dt list.. kiss

That babe be like Egg

shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (49) (Reply)

How My Ex Humiliated Me On Christmas Eve / Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds / Inside Anambra Jungle Where Female, Male Sex Workers Battle For Clients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.