Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,975 members, 7,825,040 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

General Buhari Shares A First Shot With Prof.osinbajo His Running Mate. - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / General Buhari Shares A First Shot With Prof.osinbajo His Running Mate. (50803 Views)

Aisha Buhari Shares A Photo Of Her Family / BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? / My Dad Wept When Buhari Made Him His Running Mate - Tunde Bakare’s Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Buhari Shares A First Shot With Prof.osinbajo His Running Mate. by bettercreature(m): 11:02pm On Dec 17, 2014
Lame idiotas,i will vote for them anyway but i hate this collabo
Re: General Buhari Shares A First Shot With Prof.osinbajo His Running Mate. by Halaz(m): 11:02pm On Dec 17, 2014
Ooboy, see picture!!! one Nigeria one ppl. Buhari de matching president .. God is with you gmb $ prof.

1 Like

Re: General Buhari Shares A First Shot With Prof.osinbajo His Running Mate. by Nobody: 11:10pm On Dec 17, 2014
Nonsense, what happened to all the young men in APC, fashola and co? If they think we will place our future into the hands of those that are not sure they will be part of it, they have failed miserably. What motivation do you have to mould a future you can't be part of?

1 Like

Re: General Buhari Shares A First Shot With Prof.osinbajo His Running Mate. by Neplusultra(f): 11:18pm On Dec 17, 2014
Buhari's danchiki made a caricature of Osibanjo. D pic isnt nice @ all! Dey wuld av just taken portrait instead. undecided

1 Like

Re: General Buhari Shares A First Shot With Prof.osinbajo His Running Mate. by Nobody: 12:28am On Dec 18, 2014
I don't like Buhari!

1 Like

Re: General Buhari Shares A First Shot With Prof.osinbajo His Running Mate. by lummylummy: 12:55am On Dec 18, 2014
Escalze:
Sick old men.

Quote me and say rubbish make thunder fire your generation.

GEJ we know.

We know where you come from...... Respect is always far from people like you.
Re: General Buhari Shares A First Shot With Prof.osinbajo His Running Mate. by lummylummy: 12:57am On Dec 18, 2014
all4naija:
I don't like Buhari!

It doesn't matter. Just go to the polling unit on the 14th of Feb. 2015, look for the broom column and vote. It's as easy as that.

1 Like

Re: General Buhari Shares A First Shot With Prof.osinbajo His Running Mate. by lummylummy: 1:03am On Dec 18, 2014
showafrica:

I just dont want an old man as a president again. They still think as if we are still in 1980

But you want a young man like GEJ who squanders the wealth of the nation? Smh
Re: General Buhari Shares A First Shot With Prof.osinbajo His Running Mate. by Nobody: 1:41am On Dec 18, 2014
lummylummy:

It doesn't matter. Just go to the polling unit on the 14th of Feb. 2015, look for the broom column and vote. It's as easy as that.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: General Buhari Shares A First Shot With Prof.osinbajo His Running Mate. by arantess: 4:00am On Dec 18, 2014
Escalze:
fuulish ediot angry
small pikin dey worry u....anumanu
Re: General Buhari Shares A First Shot With Prof.osinbajo His Running Mate. by jonadaft: 5:08am On Dec 18, 2014
Escalze:
Sick old men.

GEJ we know.
You must be a complete móron.
It's you and all your generations that will perish.
Hopeless jobless biafran.
Re: General Buhari Shares A First Shot With Prof.osinbajo His Running Mate. by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 18, 2014
A sitting picture would ve been more appropriate and they could ve worn anco.
Re: General Buhari Shares A First Shot With Prof.osinbajo His Running Mate. by Agbonjie(m): 9:08am On Dec 18, 2014
But it so unfortunate that APC & the founding fathers doesn't believe there is God to talk of his grace. Everybody wishes Goodluck including even the APC
Re: General Buhari Shares A First Shot With Prof.osinbajo His Running Mate. by holajeedayy: 9:33am On Dec 18, 2014
soon this man ll halt his pastoral vision finally and join fraternity.....I don't even no if his G.O gave a go ahead cz u can tell me what I know!
Re: General Buhari Shares A First Shot With Prof.osinbajo His Running Mate. by aboystar: 10:30am On Dec 18, 2014
Escalze:
Sick old men.

GEJ we know.

People that have bad results are known to be insolent
Re: General Buhari Shares A First Shot With Prof.osinbajo His Running Mate. by aboystar: 10:36am On Dec 18, 2014
Judyomo:
A sitting picture would ve been more appropriate and they could ve worn anco.

Don't twist the hands of God, fingers are never equal. This is a wonderful representation for both categories of people.
Re: General Buhari Shares A First Shot With Prof.osinbajo His Running Mate. by decountof(m): 10:52am On Dec 18, 2014
Escalze:
Sick old men.

GEJ we know.

Wanting a change and making a change are two very distinct things.stop being a loser and make a change in your life.....must u curse;
Re: General Buhari Shares A First Shot With Prof.osinbajo His Running Mate. by Baraac(f): 11:28am On Dec 18, 2014
BREAKING NEWS!! BREAKING NEWS!! BREAKING NEWS!!

The truth of the matter is that Pastor Adeboye is yet to make any official statement.
There are so many fake account all over now.
BE AWARE and BE WARNED.
RCCG is not a political party.
And that does not mean that RCCG members hate the selected VP.
LET US KEEP ON PRAYING FOR THE WILL OF GOD IN 2015.
Do not let the Christians be divided.
Internet is full of trash these days.
Take note.

Re: General Buhari Shares A First Shot With Prof.osinbajo His Running Mate. by calaway: 11:52am On Dec 18, 2014
decountof:

Wanting a change and making a change are two very distinct things.stop being a loser and make a change in your life.....must u curse;

ARE YOU THE GUY IN THE RED T-SHIRT IN THE PIC BELOW?

Re: General Buhari Shares A First Shot With Prof.osinbajo His Running Mate. by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 18, 2014
calaway:

ARE YOU THE GUY IN THE RED T-SHIRT IN THE PIC BELOW?

Y u dey ask?

Is it because of two hundred naira for photo shop u dey disturb everybody. Take ur time oh
Re: General Buhari Shares A First Shot With Prof.osinbajo His Running Mate. by evacuator: 12:46pm On Dec 18, 2014
Francon:
Oga buhari get height o.

In mathematics, we call it angle of elevation and depression
Re: General Buhari Shares A First Shot With Prof.osinbajo His Running Mate. by wtfCode: 2:18pm On Dec 18, 2014
thunder wey go fire two of them dey do training for pitch.
Ndi aaaara! angry angry
Re: General Buhari Shares A First Shot With Prof.osinbajo His Running Mate. by Otarkpa: 3:25pm On Dec 18, 2014
temitemi1:
Shot to failure... They both look like tinubu's slaves grin grin
Lol you wicked oo ha! Ha! Haaaaaaa
Re: General Buhari Shares A First Shot With Prof.osinbajo His Running Mate. by ifyalways(f): 7:26pm On Dec 18, 2014
Ama80:
D problems in nig luk smarter than them.hop they can tackle d problems n not d oda way round.Nig is too complex oo for ds hagard lukin men.by d way,has anyone seen ifyalways of late.
I'm here, ma. smiley
Re: General Buhari Shares A First Shot With Prof.osinbajo His Running Mate. by Ama80(f): 9:44pm On Dec 18, 2014
[quote author=ifyalways post=29001892]
I'm here, ma. smiley[/quote I stopped hearing frm u so was worried.hop u AR gud.it shal b well wt us]
Re: General Buhari Shares A First Shot With Prof.osinbajo His Running Mate. by SenatorJames(m): 5:55pm On Dec 21, 2014
ochejagabriel:
A lot of people are funny sha,
Mr President utilizes his position and lobbies for Dieziani to become OPEC President,
Jona also utilized his influence and made Dieziani President of Gas Exporters Association worldwide...

Just the other day, e remain small for Ngozi Okonjo Iweala to become World Bank President

And u really think this same jona will fold his arms and watch 2 rats displace him as President?

With all the Federal Might and the powers of Incumbency?

With control over the Army, Navy, Airforce SSS, Police Immigration, Civil Defence..

Burhari go hear am.
You forgot to add INEC and Judiciary
Re: General Buhari Shares A First Shot With Prof.osinbajo His Running Mate. by SenatorJames(m): 6:10pm On Dec 21, 2014
Baraac:

The truth of the matter is that Pastor Adeboye is yet to make any official statement.
There are so many fake account all over now.
BE AWARE and BE WARNED.
RCCG is not a political party.
And that does not mean that RCCG members hate the selected VP.
LET US KEEP ON PRAYING FOR THE WILL OF GOD IN 2015.
Do not let the Christians be divided.
Internet is full of trash these days.
Take note.

We really need to intercede for this our dirty politics we play in Nigeria. Daddy G.O has distant himself from the political issue since time past, which has earned him the global respect he enjoys today, but our politicians will not just be on their own. See how they still try by all means to bring RCCG and Pastor E.A. Adeboye into their dirty game, creating news for the hungry journalist. I pray God will vindicate his church.

You will read news like "Orisetjafor vs Adeboye", "Adeboye in dilemma of who to support in 2015".
Who ask them question.

The End is fast approaching than we expect.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Abubakar Audu: Nigerians React To Accusation Of Rape / Buhari’s Presidency Is Dead —junaid Mohammed / Free Fruits Donated By Saudi Arabia To Nigerian IDPs Being Sold In Markets.Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.