Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

General Buhari Shares A First Shot With Prof.osinbajo His Running Mate. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / General Buhari Shares A First Shot With Prof.osinbajo His Running Mate. (50752 Views)

Aisha Buhari Shares A Photo Of Her Family / BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? / My Dad Wept When Buhari Made Him His Running Mate - Tunde Bakare’s Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Buhari Shares A First Shot With Prof.osinbajo His Running Mate. by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 17, 2014
Omo...Buhari tall sha wink

2 Likes

Re: General Buhari Shares A First Shot With Prof.osinbajo His Running Mate. by beelon1020(m): 4:44pm On Dec 17, 2014
Not by height but by brain. wink

Caseless:
Oboy , see difference in height.
All hail the 'collabo' that will displace pdp/gej.

2 Likes

Re: General Buhari Shares A First Shot With Prof.osinbajo His Running Mate. by moyinoluwabun(m): 4:44pm On Dec 17, 2014
Please leave RCCG name out of this combo.

2 Likes

Re: General Buhari Shares A First Shot With Prof.osinbajo His Running Mate. by milky3(f): 4:44pm On Dec 17, 2014
Good combo
Re: General Buhari Shares A First Shot With Prof.osinbajo His Running Mate. by ala234crity(m): 4:44pm On Dec 17, 2014
The Vice looks gangster like cheesy

1 Like

Re: General Buhari Shares A First Shot With Prof.osinbajo His Running Mate. by yungmullah: 4:44pm On Dec 17, 2014
2015 o ma rocky
Re: General Buhari Shares A First Shot With Prof.osinbajo His Running Mate. by chaberry(m): 4:44pm On Dec 17, 2014
I reserve my comment
Re: General Buhari Shares A First Shot With Prof.osinbajo His Running Mate. by Mooaloji(m): 4:45pm On Dec 17, 2014
GOD BLESS THE INCOMING PRESIDENT AND THE VICE, BY GOD GRACE.

TEAM BUHARI/OSINBAJO

5 Likes

Re: General Buhari Shares A First Shot With Prof.osinbajo His Running Mate. by igbeke: 4:45pm On Dec 17, 2014
Mologi:
o my GOD...this man is an old man...

mak he no go die....oooo bfor he finishes his tenure(i.e if he win)
...Like his late brother, Yar'adua.
Anyway, all na wash.
GEJ all the way.....
till 2019.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Buhari Shares A First Shot With Prof.osinbajo His Running Mate. by carterguccy(m): 4:45pm On Dec 17, 2014
Wetin happn?? Buhari nah Goliath oooo...I hope Gej without displace u like david did in d bible.. grin ..GMB comes 2015

2 Likes

Re: General Buhari Shares A First Shot With Prof.osinbajo His Running Mate. by duerap: 4:46pm On Dec 17, 2014
Online president and vice.

7 Likes

Re: General Buhari Shares A First Shot With Prof.osinbajo His Running Mate. by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 17, 2014
David and Goliath. grin

1 Like

Re: General Buhari Shares A First Shot With Prof.osinbajo His Running Mate. by alaoeri: 4:47pm On Dec 17, 2014
This will send a cramp down the spines of TANoids, no amount of propagandas & bad mouthing will halt this movement.
Come 2015 Aso rock straight, hope Abatti & Okupe are already drafting GEJ handing over note.

7 Likes

Re: General Buhari Shares A First Shot With Prof.osinbajo His Running Mate. by goldfish27(m): 4:47pm On Dec 17, 2014
They are just natural n real no b arrangi arrangi PDP.....this is the change in progress....

1 Like

Re: General Buhari Shares A First Shot With Prof.osinbajo His Running Mate. by KwoiZabo(m): 4:47pm On Dec 17, 2014
Reddit:
General Buhari shares a first shot with Prof.Osinbajo his running mate.

Very funny pix tbh grin

https://twitter.com/APCNigeria/status/545235928995094529
Them get Ebola? grin grin grin If you see them self you go know say na person they control them.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Buhari Shares A First Shot With Prof.osinbajo His Running Mate. by skentelelady(f): 4:48pm On Dec 17, 2014
Let the campaign begin!

As for me and house: home and abroad, we say GMB/Osinbajo 2015

cool

15 Likes

Re: General Buhari Shares A First Shot With Prof.osinbajo His Running Mate. by Collynzo9: 4:48pm On Dec 17, 2014
Very very poor.
Not a Presidential combination at all.

4 Likes

Re: General Buhari Shares A First Shot With Prof.osinbajo His Running Mate. by arantess: 4:48pm On Dec 17, 2014
Escalze:
Sick old men.

Quote me and say rubbish make thunder fire your generation.

GEJ we know.
ur father is the sick old one

12 Likes

Re: General Buhari Shares A First Shot With Prof.osinbajo His Running Mate. by synoble(m): 4:49pm On Dec 17, 2014
Mologi:

another warped mentality
like d presidential sit is for menial jobs, buhari is nt going dere to lift block
get it.

4 Likes

Re: General Buhari Shares A First Shot With Prof.osinbajo His Running Mate. by WEIRDPC(m): 4:49pm On Dec 17, 2014
Francon:
Oga buhari get height o.

In mathematics, we call it angle of elevation and depression
mathematician...I need you to tutor me

1 Like

Re: General Buhari Shares A First Shot With Prof.osinbajo His Running Mate. by Atk1nson(m): 4:50pm On Dec 17, 2014
This combination isn't ok. APC should have picked a SE or SS candidate for VP, that is where their primary weakness lies.

2 Likes

Re: General Buhari Shares A First Shot With Prof.osinbajo His Running Mate. by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 17, 2014
Longus and brevis grin
I wish the duo all the best at the poll..
I hope and pray that Prof. Oshibajo garment / testimony wouldn't be soiled by these core politicians should the party win eventually.

2 Likes

Re: General Buhari Shares A First Shot With Prof.osinbajo His Running Mate. by eunisam: 4:50pm On Dec 17, 2014
Shot men! Nawao
Re: General Buhari Shares A First Shot With Prof.osinbajo His Running Mate. by oba009(m): 4:51pm On Dec 17, 2014
If he dies on the throne then the north don suffer another round of boko haram insurgency while yoruba go rule again.

Mologi:

Re: General Buhari Shares A First Shot With Prof.osinbajo His Running Mate. by datribune: 4:51pm On Dec 17, 2014
Thank u APC 4 giving us dis formidable duo. d corrupt ar truly in trouble. It's a new dawn in nigeria. SAI BUHARI

4 Likes

Re: General Buhari Shares A First Shot With Prof.osinbajo His Running Mate. by GboyegaD(m): 4:51pm On Dec 17, 2014
Change is coming soon. We can now hope for the Nigeria of our dreams.

3 Likes

Re: General Buhari Shares A First Shot With Prof.osinbajo His Running Mate. by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 17, 2014
bigt2:
He cried foul during the last election and promised to make Nigeria ungovernable, come 2015, he will cry blood!

APC giving Nigerians a reason to vote GEJ 2015

4 Likes

Re: General Buhari Shares A First Shot With Prof.osinbajo His Running Mate. by IleIfe2(m): 4:51pm On Dec 17, 2014
[size=15pt]Sai kun yi ko ba poster!! Sai Buhari da Osibanjo! Sai APC[/size]

3 Likes

Re: General Buhari Shares A First Shot With Prof.osinbajo His Running Mate. by Escalze(m): 4:52pm On Dec 17, 2014
arantess:
ur father is the sick old one
fuulish ediot angry
Re: General Buhari Shares A First Shot With Prof.osinbajo His Running Mate. by Francon(f): 4:52pm On Dec 17, 2014
WEIRDPC:
mathematician...I need you to tutor me

You no read yesterday wen I been write say math n physics na my worst subject?
Re: General Buhari Shares A First Shot With Prof.osinbajo His Running Mate. by Trailblazer1(m): 4:52pm On Dec 17, 2014
Watching in 10D

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

‎ ''El-Rufai Produced The Evidence Against Saraki'' / Adesola Amosu's £2m Mansion In UK (Photos Shared By APC London) / Video Of Mob Lynching A Man In Kaduna Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.