Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,140 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

Nairalanders, What Relationship Did You Ever Regret Going Into? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders, What Relationship Did You Ever Regret Going Into? (5560 Views)

If This Is What Relationship Is All About Then I Quit!!! / What Relationship Values And Principles Are The Most Important To You? / Do Guys Ever Regret Hurting The nice Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders, What Relationship Did You Ever Regret Going Into? by ireneony(f): 11:15pm On Dec 17, 2014
Kolade354:
let call a spade a spade.........4th guy then wich guy will now be the one she want to settle with......if my gf has more than 1 ex before she date me abeg that na red card for her oooo..........4th guy na waaaa oooo
you are the type of guy that encouraged dishonesty and insincerity

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, What Relationship Did You Ever Regret Going Into? by Natasha2(f): 11:18pm On Dec 17, 2014
ireneony:
why must u insult her, she is dating does not necessarily mean she bleep aroundundecided

my dear leave the clueless guy it is his type that will end up with expired p**sy, all my relationships except the fourth was long distance I hardly saw them. Met Just once with one, and never with another "during the relationship"
Re: Nairalanders, What Relationship Did You Ever Regret Going Into? by Natasha2(f): 11:20pm On Dec 17, 2014
Kolade354:
let call a spade a spade.........4th guy then wich guy will now be the one she want to settle with......if my gf has more than 1 ex before she date me abeg that na red card for her oooo..........4th guy na waaaa oooo

Nigga go and die.
Re: Nairalanders, What Relationship Did You Ever Regret Going Into? by ronald4lif(m): 11:32pm On Dec 17, 2014
Natasha2:

Nigga go and die.

Even you had marathon sex with all of them we don't expect you to say, beside you owe no one an explanation, it's your life and that is it, someone having sex doesn't make any difference from the one abstaining from it
Re: Nairalanders, What Relationship Did You Ever Regret Going Into? by Natasha2(f): 11:36pm On Dec 17, 2014
ronald4lif:

Even you had marathon sex with all of them we don't expect you to say, beside you owe no one an explanation, it's your life and that is it, someone having sex doesn't make any difference from the one abstaining from it

Worreva, If it doesn't make a difference to you, it does to me. tongue
Re: Nairalanders, What Relationship Did You Ever Regret Going Into? by Spydamannn(m): 11:39pm On Dec 17, 2014
Kolade354:
chai how many guy will bang you before you finally settle with a man......your hole must have been deep by different kind of dick.
this guy na fool cha

4 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, What Relationship Did You Ever Regret Going Into? by Nobody: 3:42am On Dec 18, 2014
ronald4lif:

Sorry but why did you break it up, thought it was all fun with the both of you

Alas sir, but all good things must come to an end.

I decided I wanted a career more than a marathon s.ex. I wanted to be a doctor.

It was fun but after few months, it became very very exhausting.
Re: Nairalanders, What Relationship Did You Ever Regret Going Into? by Nobody: 3:51am On Dec 18, 2014
ireneony:
eyah so sorry, well is all part of life, we should learn from our mistake

Yep. I have made quite a few blunders in me short life.

Some ur lucky to learn and better self especially if u get a brand new start.

Others unfortunately stick on ya for awhile.

Oh well....such is life
Re: Nairalanders, What Relationship Did You Ever Regret Going Into? by justmag(m): 7:01am On Dec 18, 2014
ireneony:
As for me, i will say my very first relationship.
over to you guys and ladies.....

The first is usually the worse because u don't kno better.
Re: Nairalanders, What Relationship Did You Ever Regret Going Into? by Kolade354(m): 8:13am On Dec 18, 2014
Natasha2:

and I told you I have been having sex with them right? Mtchewww

Like I'm sick and tired of this why do so many people think just because you are in a relationship you are having sex? gosh it stinks. Mtcheww I shouldn't have replied you
continue to deceive yourselve girl you will date a guy and wont have sex with him you be holy mary abi........natasha dont let it get to 7th bf before you finally settle with one.
Re: Nairalanders, What Relationship Did You Ever Regret Going Into? by Kolade354(m): 8:15am On Dec 18, 2014
Natasha2:

Nigga go and die.
well i slept and am alive. If i die 100 yearz to this time na God death and you banging different guy beware of AIDS oooo it kill faster
Re: Nairalanders, What Relationship Did You Ever Regret Going Into? by Kolade354(m): 8:17am On Dec 18, 2014
Spydamannn:
this guy na fool cha
you are the type that is supporting moral decandcy........... Go and see successful women dey dont date guys and change dem like slipperz. You stick with one
Re: Nairalanders, What Relationship Did You Ever Regret Going Into? by Natasha2(f): 8:27am On Dec 18, 2014
Kolade354:
well i slept and am alive. If i die 100 yearz to this time na God death and you banging different guy beware of AIDS oooo it kill faster
hahahahahaha lmao in your dreams, tell me how I'm supposed to bang dudes who I didn't even see their shadow when we dated? Much less them Hahaha, abi person wey dey Nigeria go fit ship her punny to another country hahahaha

#team long distance relationship

I am tighter than every bitTch you've ever banged including your future wife tongue If e pain you hug transformer, everybody cant be like you that fuuuuk every girl you date. Mtchewwwwwwwww
Re: Nairalanders, What Relationship Did You Ever Regret Going Into? by Kolade354(m): 8:31am On Dec 18, 2014
Natasha2:

hahahahahaha lmao in your dreams, tell me how I'm supposed to bang dudes who I didn't even see their shoe when we we dated? Much less them Hahaha, abi person wey dey Nigeria go fit send her punny to another country hahahaha

#team long distance relationship

I am tighter than every bitTch you've ever banged including your future wife tongue If e pain you hug transformer, everybody cant be like you that fuuuuk every girl you date. Mtchewwwwwwwww
see you tight hole your hole wey be say two dick can enter am.......successful women dont date and change men like slipperz. Be ambitious because all waht is on your head is to see a maga and offer him punny wich he cant see. What will you give your unborn children.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, What Relationship Did You Ever Regret Going Into? by Natasha2(f): 8:35am On Dec 18, 2014
Kolade354:
see you tight hole your hole wey be say two dick can enter am.......successful women dont date and change men like slipperz. Be ambitious because all waht is on your head is to see a maga and offer him punny wich he cant see. What will you give your unborn children.

hahah seriously I dey waste my time with you. Yes o I change them like slippers maybe thats the reason my hymen is stuck in my vj. Loool you might end up with an ashawo, dey there and be forming more than one ex is red light mtchewww
Re: Nairalanders, What Relationship Did You Ever Regret Going Into? by Kolade354(m): 9:10am On Dec 18, 2014
Natasha2:

hahah seriously I dey waste my time with you. Yes o I change them like slippers maybe thats the reason my hymen is stuck in my vj. Loool you might end up with an ashawo, dey there and be forming more than one ex is red light mtchewww
your humen ke? Shebi u be hottest babe for town everytin na time......you go soon fade away.........successfull women should be of great example to you like Mrs alakija,okonjo iwela and many more. They dont change men like slipperz because dey are dreamchaserz. Will you be ever successfull? Ask yourself this and change your foolish mentality.
Re: Nairalanders, What Relationship Did You Ever Regret Going Into? by Natasha2(f): 9:16am On Dec 18, 2014
Kolade354:
your humen ke? Shebi u be hottest babe for town everytin na time......you go soon fade away.........successfull women should be of great example to you like Mrs alakija,okonjo iwela and many more. They dont change men like slipperz because dey are dreamchaserz. Will you be ever successfull? Ask yourself this and change your foolish mentality.

And in your dumb skull having a bf means one is not chasing her dreams? Olodorabata 1 of Nairaland I hail you, may you reign forever.

Cant believe my life dey pain you like this hian!! So I've been in 4 relationships and you want to kill yourself on top my matter? Get a life.
Re: Nairalanders, What Relationship Did You Ever Regret Going Into? by valdes00(m): 9:23am On Dec 18, 2014
*wears a helmet*.... *crawls in*...... D war goin on here pass maiduguri own.....

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, What Relationship Did You Ever Regret Going Into? by AJ01(m): 9:24am On Dec 18, 2014
ireneony:
As for me, i will say my very first relationship.
over to you guys and ladies.....
NONE...because I learn in each of them
Re: Nairalanders, What Relationship Did You Ever Regret Going Into? by marveangel(m): 9:31am On Dec 18, 2014
ireneony:
everybody have a different story to tellundecided
What is your story love?
Re: Nairalanders, What Relationship Did You Ever Regret Going Into? by Kolade354(m): 9:37am On Dec 18, 2014
Natasha2:

And in your dumb skull having a bf means one is not chasing her dreams? Olodorabata 1 of Nairaland I hail you, may you reign forever.

Cant believe my life dey pain you like this hian!! So I've been in 4 relationships and you want to kill yourself on top my matter? Get a life.
Bitch come give me Mouth Gig..........runz gurl we know ur type. After you date up to 8th men you will finally settle with one suegbe wey no knw girlz don use kondo scatter ur punny........where are you travelling to dis weekend? We know your type.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, What Relationship Did You Ever Regret Going Into? by marveangel(m): 9:46am On Dec 18, 2014
Kolade354:
Bitch come give me Mouth Gig..........runz gurl we know ur type. After you date up to 8th men you will finally settle with one suegbe wey no knw girlz don use kondo scatter ur punny........where are you travelling to dis weekend? We know your type.
Dude if u like this babe just come out with it instead of looking for excuse to keep the conversation going........u really sound hypocritical and judgemental.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, What Relationship Did You Ever Regret Going Into? by Natasha2(f): 9:49am On Dec 18, 2014
Kolade354:

[size=20pt]Grow up. You suck. Continue exposing your foolishness its allowed. [/size]

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, What Relationship Did You Ever Regret Going Into? by Natasha2(f): 9:51am On Dec 18, 2014
marveangel:
Dude if u like this babe just come out with it instead of looking for excuse to keep the conversation going........u really sound hypocritical and judgemental.

Thats my last reply to him I have given the 1diot enough attention.
Re: Nairalanders, What Relationship Did You Ever Regret Going Into? by Kolade354(m): 10:06am On Dec 18, 2014
Natasha2:

[size=20pt]Grow up. You suck. Continue exposing your foolishness its allowed. [/size]
which guy are u currently dating now? Maybe number 9. You excuse is guyz are cheaterz not knowing your fish brain is ruining your relationship.........am a give you money if u want just offer me ur free punny.
Re: Nairalanders, What Relationship Did You Ever Regret Going Into? by Kolade354(m): 10:08am On Dec 18, 2014
marveangel:
dont mind me jare i wan ruin the girl career ni. She is a big fool
Re: Nairalanders, What Relationship Did You Ever Regret Going Into? by iamord(m): 10:58am On Dec 18, 2014
Natasha2:

my dear leave the clueless guy it is his type that will end up with expired p**sy, all my relationships except the fourth was long distance I hardly saw them. Met Just once with one, and never with another "during the relationship"
long distance is difficult. I doubt I will try it again
Re: Nairalanders, What Relationship Did You Ever Regret Going Into? by Natasha2(f): 11:30am On Dec 18, 2014
iamord:
long distance is difficult. I doubt I will try it again

It is to be frank, but if I should rate, I think my long distance relationships were better than the one time short distance although they didn't last for more than 2 months. My first lasted for close to 2 years although it wasn't really long distance per say but we hardly saw each other. I think its about having a relationship with the right person, presently I'm having a long distance relationship and it has been nothing but blissful, Its actually the best choice I have ever made in the relationship line. I think the distance gives some sort of quality to the affection in the relationship.
Re: Nairalanders, What Relationship Did You Ever Regret Going Into? by kajoula(m): 11:58am On Dec 18, 2014
marveangel:
Why you regret your first relationship love?......I thought pple say the first is always the sweetest

Except frm been unconsciously used as an object.
Re: Nairalanders, What Relationship Did You Ever Regret Going Into? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 18, 2014
Hehehehehe
See drama
Re: Nairalanders, What Relationship Did You Ever Regret Going Into? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 18, 2014
Truth b told

It's either Kolade354 likes Natasha2
Or

Kolade354 is just a dumb kid nigga
Re: Nairalanders, What Relationship Did You Ever Regret Going Into? by Natasha2(f): 2:00pm On Dec 18, 2014
AgapeCharis:
Truth b told

It's either Kolade354 likes Natasha2
Or

Kolade354 is just a dumb kid nigga

lool you don land abi? Leave the yeye boy grin we need to gist.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How My Gf Tested Me. / Lovely Pictures Of My Immediate Younger Sister / Only A Broke, Desperate, Low Self-esteem Guy Will Send Pm To A Nl Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.