Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

The Ultimate Guide To Selling Your Imported Goods On Konga Marketplace - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Ultimate Guide To Selling Your Imported Goods On Konga Marketplace (42689 Views)

Owner Of Burning Bus With Goods On 3rd Mainland Bridge Speaks (video) / How To Sell Your Imported Products Fast (Online & Offline) / How To Make Money Selling Your Goods On Jumia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Ultimate Guide To Selling Your Imported Goods On Konga Marketplace by debbydee(f): 1:30pm On Feb 17, 2015
Mobsync:
Those of you that are interested in editing your photos to make it sharper and also meet pixel recommended by Konga (500x500) can do it here: http://www.freeonlinephotoeditor.com/

To edit to the recommended pixel, click "BROWSE," to upload image and then click "OK."

The click on Basic> then Resize, to resize the image. (When resizing, unclick on the "Keep aspect ratio" else your image won't be 500x500 pixels.)

Then click on Apply

You can also sharpen your images by clicking on Basic then Sharpen/Blur.

You can also crop (cut away unneeded parts) by clicking on Basic, then Crop.

To save, click on file, choose your desired format then save. Or right click and then click on "save image as."

I hope this helps.

let me try ooo i hope it works

1 Like

Re: The Ultimate Guide To Selling Your Imported Goods On Konga Marketplace by mastercee(m): 2:06pm On Feb 17, 2015
[quote author=debbydee post=30814774][/quote]

You can also download picpick application. That's what I make use of

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Ultimate Guide To Selling Your Imported Goods On Konga Marketplace by GentleFrank(m): 2:06pm On Feb 17, 2015
Nice post ! I have thousands of profitable business ideas for you all at www.BusinessParrot..com !!! Check it out today and set up your own business with a little capital and start making money !!!
Re: The Ultimate Guide To Selling Your Imported Goods On Konga Marketplace by debbydee(f): 2:59pm On Feb 17, 2015
debbydee:
[/quote][quote author=Mobsync post=30668003]Those of you that are interested in editing your photos to make it sharper and also meet pixel recommended by Konga (500x500) can do it here: http://www.freeonlinephotoeditor.com/
To edit to the recommended pixel, click "BROWSE," to upload image and then click "OK."
The click on Basic> then Resize, to resize the image. (When resizing, unclick on the "Keep aspect ratio" else your image won't be 500x500 pixels.)
Then click on Apply
To save, click on file, choose your desired format then save. Or right click and then click on "save image as."
I hope this helps.

Bros You too much. You have solved the problem that has kept me thinking for so long.
i comot my cap for you. You too much. Oya catch the kis muah muah muah
Re: The Ultimate Guide To Selling Your Imported Goods On Konga Marketplace by ojialo(m): 8:50am On Feb 18, 2015
do they have office here in Abuja ?
Re: The Ultimate Guide To Selling Your Imported Goods On Konga Marketplace by Mobsync(m): 5:27pm On Feb 18, 2015
debbydee:

Bros You too much. You have solved the problem that has kept me thinking for so long.
i comot my cap for you. You too much. Oya catch the kis muah muah muah

Thank you very much ma. I'm honoured. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Ultimate Guide To Selling Your Imported Goods On Konga Marketplace by Chartey(m): 5:47pm On Feb 18, 2015
Mobsync:
Those of you that are interested in editing your photos to make it sharper and also meet pixel recommended by Konga (500x500) can do it here: http://www.freeonlinephotoeditor.com/

Then click on Apply

I hope this helps.

Re: The Ultimate Guide To Selling Your Imported Goods On Konga Marketplace by debbydee(f): 10:18am On Feb 23, 2015
Yes yes yes i placed my goods on konga and its been goods news. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Ultimate Guide To Selling Your Imported Goods On Konga Marketplace by Nobody: 3:25pm On Feb 26, 2015
I have some products I would like to sell via Kong but I am in Benin city. What are my options? Do they operate in Benin?
Re: The Ultimate Guide To Selling Your Imported Goods On Konga Marketplace by wisehouse(m): 9:09pm On Feb 26, 2015
Nnaabros:
I have some products I would like to sell via Kong but I am in Benin city. What are my options? Do they operate in Benin?
ONLY LOGISTICS CAN HELP YOU WITH THAT
Re: The Ultimate Guide To Selling Your Imported Goods On Konga Marketplace by wisehouse(m): 9:09pm On Feb 26, 2015
Nnaabros:
IBL LOGISTICS @ mcleo007 CAN HELP YOU WITH THAT
Re: The Ultimate Guide To Selling Your Imported Goods On Konga Marketplace by Mcleo007(m): 6:48am On Feb 27, 2015
wisehouse:
IBL LOGISTICS @ mcleo007 CAN HELP YOU WITH THAT

Very well we can. Read about us here; https://www.nairaland.com/1943083/ibl-logistics-pickup-free-warehousing

Thanks.
IBL
Re: The Ultimate Guide To Selling Your Imported Goods On Konga Marketplace by MukaBox: 12:24pm On Feb 27, 2015
eCommerce Product Photography

MukaBox specializes in eCommerce photography. We work closely with big and small websites, Konga and Jumia marketplace sellers, with sellers using classified listings and advertising graphic design agencies to provide great value pack shots of professional quality. All products are shot against a white background with accurate colours.

Service features
* Fast and efficient service with 48-hour turnaround
* Shots taken to Jumia, Konga or any specifications
* Value for money shots of the highest quality
* Ghost Mannequin shots
* Clear pricing and a friendly efficient service
* Shot by professional photographers with over 7 years of commercial experience
* From as little as ₦300 per sample shot.
* Secure overnight storage available.
* Professional quality guaranteed.
* Free collection of samples above 50 (Lagos Only)
* Collection & return arrangements for other states

We'll look after your products from start to finish. Our friendly service team make the process of sending and returning your goods quick, simple and secure.
With pack shots prices starting at as little as ₦300 per sample shot, the more products you want photographed, the cheaper it gets! With a 48-hour turnaround as standard, our pack photography services are a fast and cost-effective solution.
Our 950 sq ft purpose built professional photography studio has a dedicated client area and is equipped with state-of-the-art digital technology including Phase One digital backs to deliver outstanding results.

Prices

(Price per sample photo of 1 to 5 side shots (Some items require just 2 angle shots)- N300 per sample irrespective of the number of shots

Do you want additional information? Please send an e-mail to service@mukabox.com or call us on 09035426467
Re: The Ultimate Guide To Selling Your Imported Goods On Konga Marketplace by mastercee(m): 1:30pm On Feb 27, 2015
MukaBox:
eCommerce Product Photography

MukaBox specializes in eCommerce photography. We work closely with big and small websites, Konga and Jumia marketplace sellers, with sellers using classified listings and advertising graphic design agencies to provide great value pack shots of professional quality. All products are shot against a white background with accurate colours.

Service features
* Fast and efficient service with 48-hour turnaround
* Shots taken to Jumia, Konga or any specifications
* Value for money shots of the highest quality
* Ghost Mannequin shots
* Clear pricing and a friendly efficient service
* Shot by professional photographers with over 7 years of commercial experience
* From as little as ₦300 per sample shot.
* Secure overnight storage available.
* Professional quality guaranteed.
* Free collection of samples above 50 (Lagos Only)
* Collection & return arrangements for other states

We'll look after your products from start to finish. Our friendly service team make the process of sending and returning your goods quick, simple and secure.
With pack shots prices starting at as little as ₦300 per sample shot, the more products you want photographed, the cheaper it gets! With a 48-hour turnaround as standard, our pack photography services are a fast and cost-effective solution.
Our 950 sq ft purpose built professional photography studio has a dedicated client area and is equipped with state-of-the-art digital technology including Phase One digital backs to deliver outstanding results.

Prices

(Price per sample photo)
N300

Number of shots per sample
1 to 5 side shots (Some items require just a side shot)

Do you want additional information? Please send an e-mail to service@mukabox.com or call us on 09035426467

Your price is too high na ..... Haba
Re: The Ultimate Guide To Selling Your Imported Goods On Konga Marketplace by MukaBox: 1:48pm On Feb 27, 2015
The price is per sample. That is, if you have a particular pair of shoes with about 50 pieces in stock, you only need to take the photo of one sample.

We take pictures in a white background and edit up to 5 different pictures from different angles all at just N300 for one item.

Sample below

Re: The Ultimate Guide To Selling Your Imported Goods On Konga Marketplace by debbydee(f): 3:54pm On Mar 03, 2015
how does konga pay out its bee nover a week konga has not credited my account even after the 7days period pls whta can i do. i have sent several mails nad made several calls
Re: The Ultimate Guide To Selling Your Imported Goods On Konga Marketplace by nyabingi(m): 7:27pm On Mar 04, 2015
I searched out this thread after i was bored with the politics section I quickly put to practice all the valuable contributions i got here especially from esther, I must confess that business has been good, just made my 9th drop off today 2 in a row, if i had known about this earlier i would have made so much money before now but there's an Igbo proverb which says "when a man wakes up, that's his morning" indeed my morning has come and i give glory to Jah and Moderator of this topic and also to esther, she has bn helpful on the phone too,each time i encounter issues i usually call her, the problem im having now is that Konga is rejecting most of my store product placements, is there anyone in the house who can help with this?

1 Like

Re: The Ultimate Guide To Selling Your Imported Goods On Konga Marketplace by kendraloops(f): 10:39pm On Mar 17, 2015
For someone who's not based in Lagos, how can s/he cope? in terms of dropping off items n all that? I've seen logistics coys that promise to do that but if the goods you're selling don't av such a high profit margin as to justify their use, how do you cope?
Re: The Ultimate Guide To Selling Your Imported Goods On Konga Marketplace by mayorall(m): 10:57pm On Mar 17, 2015
nyabingi:
I searched out this thread after i was bored with the politics section I quickly put to practice all the valuable contributions i got here especially from esther, I must confess that business has been good, just made my 9th drop off today 2 in a row, if i had known about this earlier i would have made so much money before now but there's an Igbo proverb which says "when a man wakes up, that's his morning" indeed my morning has come and i give glory to Jah and Moderator of this topic and also to esther, she has bn helpful on the phone too,each time i encounter issues i usually call her, the problem im having now is that Konga is rejecting most of my store product placements, is there anyone in the house who can help with this?

What was the message you got.
Re: The Ultimate Guide To Selling Your Imported Goods On Konga Marketplace by mayorall(m): 10:58pm On Mar 17, 2015
kendraloops:
For someone who's not based in Lagos, how can s/he cope? in terms of dropping off items n all that? I've seen logistics coys that promise to do that but if the goods you're selling don't av such a high profit margin as to justify their use, how do you cope?

Contact kennyman20

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Ultimate Guide To Selling Your Imported Goods On Konga Marketplace by kennyman20(m): 3:59am On Mar 18, 2015
mayorall:

Contact kennyman20

Thanks for the mention boss
Re: The Ultimate Guide To Selling Your Imported Goods On Konga Marketplace by kennyman20(m): 4:02am On Mar 18, 2015
mayorall:

Contact kennyman20

You can contact us. we'll take care of that for you. check our thread for further informations.

https://www.nairaland.com/2117798/available-handle-konga-drop-off
Re: The Ultimate Guide To Selling Your Imported Goods On Konga Marketplace by kendraloops(f): 8:38am On Mar 18, 2015
mayorall:

Contact kennyman20

ok sir, thanks a lot!
Re: The Ultimate Guide To Selling Your Imported Goods On Konga Marketplace by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 18, 2015
mastercee:

For now, Its only for Lagos Residences.
chai!!!
So no way 4 we guys living in benue state??
Re: The Ultimate Guide To Selling Your Imported Goods On Konga Marketplace by kennyman20(m): 1:17pm On Mar 18, 2015
stardragon:

chai!!!
So no way 4 we guys living in benue state??

There is. Check this thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/2117798/available-handle-konga-drop-off

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Ultimate Guide To Selling Your Imported Goods On Konga Marketplace by nyabingi(m): 6:23am On Mar 25, 2015
mayorall:

What was the message you got.

the product image was the problem, however have resolved it through the site that was recommended for editing pix, thanks a lot!
Re: The Ultimate Guide To Selling Your Imported Goods On Konga Marketplace by goodbay: 1:35am On Mar 28, 2015
Wot a nice post on how to upload goods or stuff on online shopping stores.
Re: The Ultimate Guide To Selling Your Imported Goods On Konga Marketplace by Sibrah: 5:38am On Mar 29, 2015
Why for Lagos residence alone? That's frustrating.
Re: The Ultimate Guide To Selling Your Imported Goods On Konga Marketplace by terrymason(m): 9:44pm On Mar 29, 2015
Can some one sell used item on their platform, like lap or any gadget.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Drone Footage Of Next Cash And Carry Supermarket Fire In Abuja (Video) / How True Is This In Nigeria? / ₦22 Million Stolen From Customer’s Car Parked Inside Access Bank In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.