Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,862 members, 7,821,009 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING (80462 Views)

Basic Skill Acquisition Seminar On Various Products / FREE Skill Acquisition Training/entrepreneurship Development / Free Skill Acquisition E-Center (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 12:41am On Nov 14, 2015
onyeakwanga:
IF YOURS HAVE NOT ARRIVED JUST EXERCISE A LITTLE PATIENCE
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 8:34am On Nov 14, 2015
ENUGU GET SET
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 10:15am On Nov 14, 2015
onyeakwanga:
ENUGU GET SET
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 5:26pm On Nov 15, 2015
HAPPY SUNDAY TO ALL NAIRALANDERS
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 8:09am On Nov 17, 2015
PREPARATIONS ARE MOUNTING FOR ENUGU SEMINAR
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 8:15am On Nov 17, 2015
IT TAKES JUST ONE OPPORTUNITY TO CHANGE THE LIFE OF A DETERMINED SOUL, BUT EVEN A MILLION OPPORTUNITIES CAN NEVER CHANGE THE LIFE OF A FOOL
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 10:33am On Nov 19, 2015
I AM YET TO HEAR FROM YOU- FELLOW THAT CALLED WITH RESPECT TO EBOOK ON AFTERSHAVE
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 10:34am On Nov 19, 2015
THE BLOG IS NOW OPENING
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 1:44pm On Nov 19, 2015
THE EASIEST WAY TO BE WEALTHY IS TO BE AN ENTREPRENEUR BUT I MUST ALSO TELL YOU THAT IT INVOLVES A LOT OF HARD WORK SUCH HARD WORK THAT ONLY VERY FEW ARE WILLING TO UNDERTAKE
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by Yeecar(m): 1:51pm On Nov 19, 2015
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by iHart(m): 2:55pm On Nov 19, 2015
You have done well @op, but you can see that you have lost track. For like in the last three to four pages you were just the one talking, people are no longer following. For over five months, you have not been able to conclude at least two products. Wish you well in your seminars, maybe that one gives more money than production...
onyeakwanga:
IT TAKES JUST ONE OPPORTUNITY TO CHANGE THE LIFE OF A DETERMINED SOUL, BUT EVEN A MILLION OPPORTUNITIES CAN NEVER CHANGE THE LIFE OF A FOOL
You have done well @op, but you can see that you have lost track. For like in the last three to four pages you were just the one talking, people are no longer following. For over five months, you have not been able to conclude at least two products. Wish you well in your seminars, maybe that one gives more money than production...

2 Likes

Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 8:14am On Nov 20, 2015
THIS IS TO NOTIFY ALL THAT REQUESTED FOR THE EBOOKS THAT I HAVE SENT THEM TO YOUR MAILS. GOODLUCK. I WILL ALSO LIKE THOSE THAT HAVE BOUGHT MY E BOOK TO COMMENT ON IT SO OTHERS CAN AT LEAST KNOW HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT THE VALUE ESPECIALLY THOSE WHO SAY THAT MY PRICE IS ON THE HIGH SIDE. ITS NOT ABOUT THE PRICE BUT ABOUT THE WORTH/VALUE. SO IF YOU ARE A REGISTERED NAIRALANDER POST A COMMENT. I USUALLY DO THE SAME, AFTER MY SEMINARS: I ASK THE PARTICIPANTS, HOW WAS THE SEMINAR AND I LIKE THE FEEDBACK, IT HAS A WAY OF MAKING ME HAPPY
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 8:27am On Nov 20, 2015
MY NEXT SEMINAR WILL BE IN ENUGU AND ABA AND I THINK THEY WILL BE THE LAST SEMINAR FOR THE YEAR. WOW, THE YEAR IS ALMOST OFF, HERE IS A FOOD FOR THOUGHT: I MAY NOT HAVE GOTTEN TO WHERE I WANT TO BE BUT I AM NOT WHERE I USED TO BE
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 9:17pm On Nov 20, 2015
onyeakwanga:
MY NEXT SEMINAR WILL BE IN ENUGU AND ABA AND I THINK THEY WILL BE THE LAST SEMINAR FOR THE YEAR. WOW, THE YEAR IS ALMOST OFF, HERE IS A FOOD FOR THOUGHT: I MAY NOT HAVE GOTTEN TO WHERE I WANT TO BE BUT I AM NOT WHERE I USED TO BE
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 8:21am On Nov 21, 2015
CHANGE IS THE ONLY CHANGE THAT NEVER CHANGES
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 7:44am On Nov 24, 2015
A SEMINAR WILL TAKE PLACE THIS WEEK. UPDATES LATER TODAY. ITS GOING TO BE HERE IN ANAMBRA STATE HOPEFULLY
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 7:24am On Nov 26, 2015
THE SEMINAR WILL START TODAY AT EZIANI PRIMARY SCHOOL IHIALA BY 3PM,IT WILL CONTINUE TOMORROW SAME TIME AND IT WILL END ON SATURDAY.
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 6:24pm On Nov 26, 2015
ON MY WAY BACK FROM THE SEMINAR
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 6:25pm On Nov 26, 2015
ON MY WAY BACK FROM THE SEMINAR. IT WAS SUCCESSFUL THOUGH THE TURN UP WAS NOT MUCH
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 10:49am On Nov 27, 2015
THE IHIALA SEMINAR CONTINUES TODAY AND WILL END TOMORROW. MY NEXT SEMINAR WILL START NEXT WEEK IN ORLU FROM THURSDAY TO SATURDAY. THE VENUE WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON MONDAY ONCE I PAY FOR IT
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 7:43pm On Nov 27, 2015
TODAY'S SEMINAR WAS OKAY. REMEMBER ORLU STARTS NEXT WEEK. THOSE CALLING ME SHOULD ALWAYS TRY TO BE SPECIFIC IN THEIR DEMANDS.
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 9:45am On Nov 28, 2015
onyeakwanga:
CHANGE IS THE ONLY CHANGE THAT NEVER CHANGES
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 9:47am On Nov 28, 2015
onyeakwanga:
Have been so busy with the tides of the season. we just have to start somewhere as we make progress i will list other products we are likely going to touch in this thread.

we will start first of all with the production of bar soap. it is an everyday demand and everybody uses it no matter who you are likewise detergent. so you have a good market demand for the product.

PRODUCTION PROCESS FOR BAR SOAP.

There are two major process or system (i.e method) involved in the production of this bar soap. they are as follows
1 COOL SYSTEM and

2 HOT SYSTEM also known as the MECHANIZED PROCESS

the two types of system will give you bar soap but the quality and also the profit obtained from the two processes are not the the same

I want to also let you know that in any production process there are four basic indispensable factors that come into play which you must be thoroughly conversant with if you must make a success out of your production venture. they are referred to as:

THE BASICS OF PRODUCTION

They are as follows:

1 THE SOLUTION

2 THE SYSTEM

3 THE SEQUENCE

4 THE SKELETON

We will continue in the next post. just get your paper and pen ready for a lot of eye opening info on this thread. You are learning from the mentor(one who is in the field) and not from the teacher(one who was taught), so relax as i unveil to you free of charge) what we have been teaching for years now in seminars

ask any question you want to ask on any product and you will get the answers

make sure you read my blog www.howtoproduceitems.blog.com

you can also drop your location here so that i will get you updated on when our seminar will be coming up close to your area. our seminar is free of charge, i.e no school fees involved, participants only register and then make a contribution for the materials used for the practicals

In the next post i will answer your questions and also explain those concepts above

Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by juiicii: 7:11pm On Nov 28, 2015
NICE THREAD
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by deiikonac(m): 8:34am On Nov 29, 2015
AS PART OF OUR XMAS GIFT TO WORLD, WE ARE TEACHING 5 PERSON FREE ON HOW TO DO DIGITIZING AND THE ACT OF MONOGRAMMING WITH COMPUTER EMBROIDERY MACHINE, THESE IS FOR THOSE THAT ARE READY TO START -UP THERE OWN ONLY ..... http://stitchesandinknigeria..com.ng/2015/11/experience-act-of-monogramming.html

Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 4:39pm On Nov 29, 2015
HAPPY SUNDAY TO EVERYONE
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by comeandsee: 11:09pm On Nov 29, 2015
onyeakwanga:
HAPPY SUNDAY TO EVERYONE
who will respond to a fool . Is it not a shame on you , for almost a year you could not put your followers through on the production of soap alone ? . Instead u are always advertising ur seminar . I am reporting u to the admin .

1 Like

Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 12:47pm On Nov 30, 2015
GOOD NEWS TO THOSE IN AWKA. I AM COMING TO AWKA THIS WEEK. THE SEMINAR WILL TAKE PLACE AT IGWEBUIKE GRAMMAR SCHOOL AWKA STARTING FROM WEDNESDAY2ND TO FRIDAY4TH. THE TIME IS 3PM
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by johnnobles: 2:15pm On Nov 30, 2015
Bros am interested in the bar soap production using cold process. What are the simple machines I can use in production and how do I source for it. I intend going into large scale
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 4:37pm On Nov 30, 2015
johnnobles:
Bros am interested in the bar soap production using cold process. What are the simple machines I can use in production and how do I source for it. I intend going into large scale
THERE ARE THREE MAJOR MACHINES YOU WILL NEED IN THE COLD PROCESS. THEY ARE AS FOLLOWS: MIXER, MOULD AND CUTTER AND THEY ARE ALL EASILY AVAILABLE. WHERE DO YOU STAY.
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 4:40pm On Nov 30, 2015
onyeakwanga:
NOW THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IN THE PRODUCTION OF SOAP IS THE SOAP RATIO AND THIS RATIO IS NOTHING BUT THE CAUSTIC SODA TO PALM KERNEL OIL RATIO AND IT IS 1:2 RATIO. NOW BEFORE WE GO ON MORE, LET SOMEBODY TRY TO EXPLAIN WHAT YOU UNDERSTAND BY THAT RATIO AND THEN I WILL COME IN. IN YOUR EXPLANATION TRY TO MAKE MENTION OF THE CONCENTRATION OF THE CAUSTIC SODA. I AM WAITING
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 4:49pm On Nov 30, 2015
onyeakwanga:
I expected somebody to give the answer but none surfaced.
okay just like we all eat garri, when you make it and it is too thick you add more water to it and if its too light u add more garri to it, so in the same way when the mark is at 1100 or 1200 what it means is that there is much water and so we need more caustic soda to get the right mark and when the mark is above 1300 it means that the caustic soda is too much and so we need to add more water to get it back to the desired right mark which is 1300.

so from the above explanation you can see that you do not need a pre determined quantity of water or a pre determined quantity of caustic soda but the quantity of both to be used is determined by the hydrometer
I know that you would have loved to have a particular quantity of each written out so as to make matters east for you, yes it is possible but why I do not recommend that one nor teach it in my seminars is because it is not reliable especially if you are producing for commercial purposes but if you are producing for personal consumption then you can decide to use that one.
nobledeals once asked something like that and I said in the reply that hydrometer is not expensive and it is preferred to measurements it is sold #350 only .

There are two reasons why you should not use measurements in the production of soap ( except for personal consumption). they are as follows:
1 there are two types of water which are soft water and hard water and both of then do not give the same reaction with caustic soda when the mixture takes place. this is because the hard water contains magnesium and calcium but the soft water do not . so the outcome of their dissolutions vary and this is why you must use a hydrometer to avoid low quality product.
2. different companies produce caustic soda and so the molar concentration of that of company x may not be the same as that of company y and so if you depend on a particular measurement you may be disappointed especially if you are used to one particular company and you go to buy only to discover that they don't have that stock again ....
....to be continued

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (39) (Reply)

Be Careful When Making A Transaction At A POS Terminal (Here Is Why) / Meet Precious Nwosu, The CEO Of Pians Enterprise / Aliko Dangote And His Ex Wife Meet, Years After Divorce (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.