Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,501 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING - Business (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING (80305 Views)

Basic Skill Acquisition Seminar On Various Products / FREE Skill Acquisition Training/entrepreneurship Development / Free Skill Acquisition E-Center (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 9:03pm On Dec 01, 2015
HAPPY NEW MONTH
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 7:04am On Dec 02, 2015
THE AWKA SEMINAR WILL START TODAY
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 7:05am On Dec 02, 2015
THE CALLER FROM CALABAR, I DIDN'T HEAR FROM YOU AGAIN. ....
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 8:12am On Dec 02, 2015
onyeakwanga:
NOW THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IN THE PRODUCTION OF SOAP IS THE SOAP RATIO AND THIS RATIO IS NOTHING BUT THE CAUSTIC SODA TO PALM KERNEL OIL RATIO AND IT IS 1:2 RATIO. NOW BEFORE WE GO ON MORE, LET SOMEBODY TRY TO EXPLAIN WHAT YOU UNDERSTAND BY THAT RATIO AND THEN I WILL COME IN. IN YOUR EXPLANATION TRY TO MAKE MENTION OF THE CONCENTRATION OF THE CAUSTIC SODA. I AM WAITING
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 7:03pm On Dec 02, 2015
YET TO HEAR FROM YOU
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by thefirstborn: 7:54pm On Dec 02, 2015
I have heard so much about the profitability of soap making. Can someone please put a figure to it. Assuming that I have the equipment needed for laundry soaps production - cold process. And I invest 10k into the production of a batch. How much on the average, can I make as profit? Rough estimation, please.
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 9:05am On Dec 03, 2015
IF YOU INVEST TEN THOUSAND YOU WILL MAKE VERY LITTLE OR NO PROFIT BUT IF YOU INVEST LETS SAY TWO HUNDRED THOUSAND YOU CAN MAKE GOOD PROFIT OF ABOUT TWENTY THOUSAND PER COMPLETE SALES OF THE TOTAL YIELD. SO YOUR ABILITY TO SELL OFF THE WHOLE YIELD IN A DAY OR A WEEK OR A ... IS WHAT DETERMINES HOW MUCH MONEY YOU WILL BE MAKING. HOPE YOU ARE SATISFIED WITH THIS
thefirstborn:
I have heard so much about the profitability of soap making. Can someone please put a figure to it. Assuming that I have the equipment needed for laundry soaps production - cold process. And I invest 10k into the production of a batch. How much on the average, can I make as profit? Rough estimation, please.
IF YOU INVEST TEN THOUSAND YOU WILL MAKE VERY LITTLE OR NO PROFIT BUT IF YOU INVEST LETS SAY TWO HUNDRED THOUSAND YOU CAN MAKE GOOD PROFIT OF ABOUT TWENTY THOUSAND PER COMPLETE SALES OF THE TOTAL YIELD. SO YOUR ABILITY TO SELL OFF THE WHOLE YIELD IN A DAY OR A WEEK OR A ... IS WHAT DETERMINES HOW MUCH MONEY YOU WILL BE MAKING. HOPE YOU ARE SATISFIED WITH THIS
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by thefirstborn: 3:46pm On Dec 03, 2015
onyeakwanga:
IF YOU INVEST TEN THOUSAND YOU WILL MAKE VERY LITTLE OR NO PROFIT BUT IF YOU INVEST LETS SAY TWO HUNDRED THOUSAND YOU CAN MAKE GOOD PROFIT OF ABOUT TWENTY THOUSAND PER COMPLETE SALES OF THE TOTAL YIELD. SO YOUR ABILITY TO SELL OFF THE WHOLE YIELD IN A DAY OR A WEEK OR A ... IS WHAT DETERMINES HOW MUCH MONEY YOU WILL BE MAKING. HOPE YOU ARE SATISFIED WITH THISIF YOU INVEST TEN THOUSAND YOU WILL MAKE VERY LITTLE OR NO PROFIT BUT IF YOU INVEST LETS SAY TWO HUNDRED THOUSAND YOU CAN MAKE GOOD PROFIT OF ABOUT TWENTY THOUSAND PER COMPLETE SALES OF THE TOTAL YIELD. SO YOUR ABILITY TO SELL OFF THE WHOLE YIELD IN A DAY OR A WEEK OR A ... IS WHAT DETERMINES HOW MUCH MONEY YOU WILL BE MAKING. HOPE YOU ARE SATISFIED WITH THIS

Well, not really. Making 20k from 200k investment is about 10% profit. That is not much after all the labor involved . I won't call that lucrative. Maybe, soap business is overhyped.

1 Like

Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by johnnobles: 5:31pm On Dec 03, 2015
onyeakwanga:
THERE ARE THREE MAJOR MACHINES YOU WILL NEED IN THE COLD PROCESS. THEY ARE AS FOLLOWS: MIXER, MOULD AND CUTTER AND THEY ARE ALL EASILY AVAILABLE. WHERE DO YOU STAY.
Lagos. Where can I get then to buy
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 7:11am On Dec 04, 2015
thefirstborn:

Well, not really. Making 20k from 200k investment is about 10% profit. That is not much after all the labor involved . I won't call that lucrative. Maybe, soap business is overhyped.
. YOU DID NOT GET THE MATHS. IT IS NOT 10%. IF IT IS 10% THEN 10K SHOULD HAVE GIVEN YOU 1K PROFIT BUT I SAID YOU MIGHT EVEN LOOSE PART OF YOUR 10K. WELL, FIRST GO AND READ MY BLOG AND THEN I WILL GET BACK TO YOU. MY BLOG ADDRESS IS www.howtoproduceitems.blog.com
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 7:19am On Dec 04, 2015
THERE ARE PRODUCTS THAT IF YOU INVEST 10K YOU MAKE PROFIT OF 10K. READ MY BLOG FIRST
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 4:58pm On Dec 04, 2015
HAVE YOU READ MY BLOG, FIRSTBORN!
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 5:01pm On Dec 04, 2015
onyeakwanga:
THERE ARE PRODUCTS THAT IF YOU INVEST 10K YOU MAKE PROFIT OF 10K. READ MY BLOG FIRST
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 5:24pm On Dec 04, 2015
I HAVE SEMINAR TOMORROW IN ENUGWU UKWU, THE VENUE IS GLORIOUS CHILD PRIMARY SCHOOL THE TIME IS 3PM
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by thefirstborn: 12:36am On Dec 05, 2015
onyeakwanga:
HAVE YOU READ MY BLOG, FIRSTBORN!
OP, your blog is offline. It's not coming in online.
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 7:38am On Dec 05, 2015
onyeakwanga:
I HAVE SEMINAR TOMORROW IN ENUGWU UKWU, THE VENUE IS GLORIOUS CHILD PRIMARY SCHOOL THE TIME IS 3PM
TODAY
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 4:56pm On Dec 05, 2015
onyeakwanga:
THE EASIEST WAY TO BE WEALTHY IS TO BE AN ENTREPRENEUR BUT I MUST ALSO TELL YOU THAT IT INVOLVES A LOT OF HARD WORK SUCH HARD WORK THAT ONLY VERY FEW ARE WILLING TO UNDERTAKE
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 8:50pm On Dec 05, 2015
I HAVE SENT THE MANUAL TO YOUR MAIL, I ALSO SENT YOU A TEXT. GOODLUCK
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 1:10pm On Dec 06, 2015
HAPPY THANKSGIVING SUNDAY TO ALL. COUNT YOUR BLESSING AND GIVE GOD THE GLORY FOR MAKING IT POSSIBLE FOR YOU TO SEE THE LAST MONTH OF THE YEAR
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 6:22pm On Dec 06, 2015
[quote author=onyeakwanga post=29006566]i read a topic under the business section captioned: if you are in lagos and have nothing doing then you are lazy. i dare say the post is perfectly correct. Napoleon Hill said, start where you are, with what you have and b4 long others will come. In this topic i will teach you (1) how to produce so many items (2)how to start with the amount you have now (3)how to access loans (4) how to apply for sponsorship both from individuals, NGOs and government platforms (5) how to stay motivated till you make it big giving my own personal experiences and those of my friends too in the production business (6)how to produce your own label bearing your name (7)how to package your product (coolhow to develop USP to help carve a niche for your product in the market (9)essentially advise you on the type of product to make profit on (10)how to locate sellers of machines and original(non adulterated) chemicals (11)and lots more. We have over 100 items that we teach/train people on, throug
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 6:23pm On Dec 06, 2015
GET READY FOR MORE FRESH RELEASE
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by alakara(m): 8:25pm On Dec 06, 2015
onyeakwanga:
GET READY FOR MORE FRESH RELEASE
We are waiting.
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 3:45am On Dec 07, 2015
WE STARTED TALKING ABOUT BAR SOAP EARLIER SO I WILL CONCLUDE IT TO THE STAGE OF PACKAGING IN CARTON
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 9:34am On Dec 07, 2015
I WILL TALK ON HYDROMETER TODAY
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 9:41am On Dec 07, 2015
MEANWHILE I AM IN DOUBLE OPINION WHETHER TO THROW ONE MORE SEMINAR BEFORE CHRISTMAS OR WHETHER NOT TO, GIVEN THE FACT THAT THE LAST TWO SEMINARS I HELD HAD NO SINGLE PARTICIPANT SEEING THAT EVERYONE NOW IS JUST AFTER THE TIDES OF THE SEASON FOCUSING MAINLY ON CLOTHES AND FOOD. SUGGESTIONS PLS ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE IN A SIMILAR KIND OF BUSINESS SAY PUBLIC SPEAKER OR WHATEVER KIND OF BUSINESS THAT INVOLVES GATHERING PEOPLE TOGETHER. OPINIONS PLS BEFORE TOMORROW
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 5:15pm On Dec 07, 2015
SEMINAR SUSPENDED TILL 3RD WEEK OF JANUARY LETS FACE PRODUCTION 100% THIS YULETIDE SEASON AND COLLECT OUR OWN SHARE OF THE MARKET
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 7:31pm On Dec 07, 2015
onyeakwanga:
I WILL TALK ON HYDROMETER TODAY
TOMORROW
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 3:24pm On Dec 08, 2015
my blog has refused to open, I don't know what the problem is. I think I have to open a new blog asap
thefirstborn:

OP, your blog is offline. It's not coming in online.
my blog has refused to open, I don't know what the problem is. I think I have to open a new blog asap
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 4:19pm On Dec 08, 2015
onyeakwanga:
TOMORROW
there are different types of hydrometer in the market, their major difference being their calibrations. whereas some start from 700 or even 500 and stop at 1000, others start from 1100 and end at 1300.
that one that starts from 1100 to 1300 is the right one to be employed here in the production of soap.
so it is very important to know about the two so that when you go to buy you won't buy the wrong one
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 9:00am On Dec 09, 2015
MARKS ON THAT HYDROMETER ARE SYMBOLIC
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 7:51am On Dec 12, 2015
THE CALLER FROM NSUKKA....., STILL WAITING FOR YOU
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 1:51pm On Dec 13, 2015
HAPPY SUNDAY TO ALL. WISHING ALL THE BEST THAT THE SEASON HAS TO OFFER

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (39) (Reply)

Black Friday Madness In Shocking Photos / Be Careful When Making A Transaction At A POS Terminal (Here Is Why) / Meet Precious Nwosu, The CEO Of Pians Enterprise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.