Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,253 members, 7,811,704 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING (80230 Views)

Basic Skill Acquisition Seminar On Various Products / FREE Skill Acquisition Training/entrepreneurship Development / Free Skill Acquisition E-Center (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 6:53am On Oct 16, 2015
A NEW SEMINAR WILL START NEXT WEEK IN ONITSHA AND IN AWKA. THE VENUE FOR THE ONITSHA SEMINAR IS GLOBAL SECONDARY SCHOOL OWERRI ROAD, OPPOSITE MGBEMENA BUS STOP. DATE IS MONDAY 19TH TO WEDNESDAY 21ST WHILE THE VENUE FOR AWKA WILL BE ANNOUNCED LATER
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 3:55pm On Oct 20, 2015
today is already the second day of the seminar, tomorrow is the last day. below is the platform
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 10:50am On Oct 22, 2015
the venue for the awka seminar is ikwodiakor primary school obinaGu street
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 5:42pm On Oct 29, 2015
I HAVE BEEN VERY BUSY WITH SEMINARS
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 5:44pm On Oct 29, 2015
I EVEN FORGOT TO KEEP ALL UPDATED ON MY RECENT SEMINARS. THE NEXT ONE STARTS ON MONDAY IN OWERRI
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 5:46pm On Oct 29, 2015
THE VENUE IS MANN STREET PRIMARY SCHOOL OWERRI. TIME IS 3PM ON MONDAY TO WEDNESDAY. REG IS #1000 ONLY
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 5:48pm On Oct 29, 2015
THE NEXT SEMINAR STARTS ON THURSDAY IN EKWULOBIA. THE VENUE WILL BE ANNOUNCED TOMORROW
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 5:51pm On Oct 29, 2015
onyeakwanga:
THE NEXT SEMINAR STARTS ON THURSDAY IN EKWULOBIA. THE VENUE WILL BE ANNOUNCED TOMORROW
THE POSTERS ARE ALL OVER THE PLACES
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 9:47pm On Oct 30, 2015
THE NEXT ONE STARTS ON MONDAY IN OWERRI

THE VENUE IS MANN STREET PRIMARY SCHOOL OWERRI. TIME IS 3PM ON MONDAY TO WEDNESDAY. REG IS #1000 ONLY
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by Gidson05(m): 11:06pm On Oct 30, 2015
can see u ar just here to advertise ur seminars, u hav'nt said anything about production just beating around the bush inviting people for ur seminar. It mite interest u that kind hearted people have already done justice to production free of charge, check skill aquisition topics on nairaland. I didnt posted it but have been a beneficiary for a while now and i can attest to his professionalism, cus as i speak m into production of paint, soap and candle, which am making cool cash from courtesy of nairalanders without paying a dine, but due to few selfless Nigerians. Not against ur advert though, but from d topic, i thought u wanted to help those who cant attend ur seminar atleast to start something on their own. Igbo man and money! Is all about the benjamins.

3 Likes

Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 11:10am On Nov 03, 2015
MY NEXT SEMINAR COMES UP IN ENUGU NEXT WEEK
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 4:28pm On Nov 03, 2015
onyeakwanga:
MY NEXT SEMINAR COMES UP IN ENUGU NEXT WEEK
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by Mosh1: 5:13pm On Nov 05, 2015
Well,I have been following this seminar since last month and I will confess it is very encouraging.So,when should we be expecting you in Abuja.
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 8:32pm On Nov 05, 2015
Mosh1:
Well,I have been following this seminar since last month and I will confess it is very encouraging.So,when should we be expecting you in Abuja.

abuja! way too far my dear!
i am thinking of benue state by next year, i have never thought about abuja or even lagos cos of the distance,

on the 10th and 11th of next month, a human right organization in collaboration with the igwe of ichi will be gathering the whole village for me to empower them, so if you are close to ichi in anambra state, avail yourself of this great opportunity.

the venue is right there in the igwe's palace.

the time is 3pm next week tuesday and wednesday 10th and 11th of november respectively.

goodluck.
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by Mosh1: 9:11am On Nov 06, 2015
onyeakwanga:

abuja! way too far my dear!
i am thinking of benue state by next year, i have never thought about abuja or even lagos cos of the distance,

on the 10th and 11th of next month, a human right organization in collaboration with the igwe of ichi will be gathering the whole village for me to empower them, so if you are close to ichi in anambra state, avail yourself of this great opportunity.

the venue is right there in the igwe's palace.

the time is 3pm next week tuesday and wednesday 10th and 11th of november respectively.

goodluck.
I have never been to the East which will even make it difficult to be in Anambra state for the seminar but a seminar of this important not holding in Lagos and Abuja, am I the only one surprise? However,I mailed you please do reply.
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 10:43am On Nov 06, 2015
Mosh1:

I have never been to the East which will even make it difficult to be in Anambra state for the seminar but a seminar of this important not holding in Lagos and Abuja, am I the only one surprise? However,I mailed you please do reply.
THE REASON FOR THAT IS NOT THE DISTANCE PER SE BUT BECAUSE THERE ARE SO MANY PEOPLE THERE ALREADY DOING IT THERE. SO ITS HIGHLY COMPETITIVE OVER THERE MY DEAR AND NOTE I HAVE BEING TO LAGOS BEFORE FOR ONE ON ONE BUT NOT FOR THE GENERAL PUBLIC SO DO NOT BE SURPRISE AGAIN
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 12:51pm On Nov 06, 2015
I ALSO HONOUR ONE ON ONE SEMINAR NO MATTER THE DISTANCE YOU ARE CALLING FROM PROVIDED YOU COMPLY WITH MY TERMS. I HOPE THIS HELPS...MOSH
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 8:10pm On Nov 06, 2015
onyeakwanga:
I ALSO HONOUR ONE ON ONE SEMINAR NO MATTER THE DISTANCE YOU ARE CALLING FROM PROVIDED YOU COMPLY WITH MY TERMS. I HOPE THIS HELPS...MOSH
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 9:05pm On Nov 07, 2015
ICHI SEMINAR WILL START ON TUESDAY
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 7:38pm On Nov 08, 2015
TWO DAYS TO GO
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 10:13am On Nov 09, 2015
ONE DAY TO GO
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 6:33pm On Nov 09, 2015
NEVER MISS AN OPPORTUNITY TO ADD VALUE TO YOUR LIFE NO MATTER WHAT IT MAY TAKE YOU
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 6:57pm On Nov 10, 2015
WE HAVE JUST FINISHED FOR TODAY. THE SEMINAR WILL CONTINUE TOMORROW
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by Mosh1: 9:15am On Nov 11, 2015
onyeakwanga:
Yes,thanks.I sent you a mail that you are yet to respond to.Please do respond,it important.
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by DeGenius3(m): 10:26am On Nov 11, 2015
The Lack of understanding of how the online
info-business is done is one of the core reasons
why a lot of people will continue to struggle
and eventually fail doing it (and even any other
online business model)

a lot of people are just clueless and confused
about how the online info-business stuff works.

you have to understand that this simply involves
you, having something of really good value to offer.

until you change your mentality from "what can the internet
do for me" to start asking sincerely "What can i really
do for a good number of people that will move them
from where they are now to where the really want
to be"; you will NOT experience the immense reward
promised in this business

All you need to do is to learn ALL the basics, the
foundational thing you need to learn, and then
GET STARTED.

simple.

when you get started, you track how you are
doing and see the places, things, systems and
strategies you need to improve on.

life is pretty simple, but we (humans) are
the ones making it complicated.

Focus on the High Value Activities that will only
build your business.

and most importantly, if you treat this info-business
like a BUSINESS, then, it will pay you like a BUSINESS.

on the other hand, if you treat it like a hobby, then
it will pay you like a hobby.

so, Learn the basic and foundational things
involved in building a Successful online info-business
(and every other online business model).

then move ahead and get started. Make sure you
are ultra-focused on doing the things, and i mean
the only things that will bring in the results and
build your business. also remember to treat this
as a BUSINESS. be committed to it, be dedicated
to it, and be disciplined.

Thanks for reading.

P.S - Get The Average Nigerian Income Blueprint
and Discover How You Can Double or Even Triple
Your Current Income Using a Unique Online Business
System

Click The Link Below to Get The Report FREE:

==> http://serialbusinessinfo.com/new/anb.html
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 12:28pm On Nov 11, 2015
THE ICHI SEMINAR STARTED YEST.
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 12:33pm On Nov 11, 2015
THE SEMINAR WILL CONTINUE TODAY
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 1:13pm On Nov 12, 2015
THE SEMINAR FINALLY ENDED YEST. THE NEXT SEMINAR WILL BE IN ENUGU FROM THURSDAY NEXT WEEK
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 8:10am On Nov 13, 2015
onyeakwanga:
THE SEMINAR FINALLY ENDED YEST. THE NEXT SEMINAR WILL BE IN ENUGU FROM THURSDAY NEXT WEEK
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 11:10am On Nov 13, 2015
ALL THAT MAILED ME SHOULD CHECK THEIR MAILS TODAY
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 1:43pm On Nov 13, 2015
onyeakwanga:
ALL THAT MAILED ME SHOULD CHECK THEIR MAILS TODAY
IF YOURS HAVE NOT ARRIVED JUST EXERCISE A LITTLE PATIENCE

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (39) (Reply)

Be Careful When Making A Transaction At A POS Terminal (Here Is Why) / Black Friday Madness In Shocking Photos / Aliko Dangote And His Ex Wife Meet, Years After Divorce (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.