Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,154 members, 7,811,315 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING (80215 Views)

Basic Skill Acquisition Seminar On Various Products / FREE Skill Acquisition Training/entrepreneurship Development / Free Skill Acquisition E-Center (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 2:43pm On Sep 03, 2015
IF YOU ARE IN ONITSHA START YOUR PREPARATIONS. THE TRAINING STARTS BY MONDAY 7TH TO WEDNESDAY 9TH OF SEPTEMBER. WE ARE TREATING 50 ITEMS. REG IS #1000 ONLY. SCHOOL FEES FREE THE TIME IS 3PM DAILY. THE VENUE WILL BE POSTED IMMEDIATELY I PAY FOR IT. FOR ALL THOSE CALLING US YOU WILL GET THE SMS SENT TO YOUR NUMBER. ITS EMPOWERMENT ALL THE WAY. GOODLUCK.
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 8:31pm On Sep 05, 2015
IF YOU ARE AMONG THOSE THAT CALLED, THEN CHECK YOUR INBOX, I HAVE SENT THE VENUE TO ALL OUR CALLERS. THE VENUE FOR THE TRAINING WHICH STARTS BY MONDAY NEXT WEEK IS:MATTEUNY EDUCATION CONSULTS LOCATED AT NO 7 UKAEGBU STREET AWADA, ONITSHA. TIME IS 3PM FROM MONDAY TO WEDNESDAY. GOODLUCK
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 2:03pm On Sep 08, 2015
THE SEMINAR FINALLY STARTED YESTERDAY. I'M ABOUT TO TAKE OFF TO THE TRAINING GROUND
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 8:22pm On Sep 09, 2015
WONDERFUL! THE SEMINAR ENDED TODAY GLORIOUSLY. LIFES HAVE BEEN IMPACTED GREATLY. THE NEXT SEMINAR COMES UP BY NEXT WEEK IN ISUOCHI IN ABIA STATE. I AM INVITED BY A CHURCH THERE IN ABIA STATE IT WILL KICK OFF ON THE 17TH TO 19TH OF THIS MONTH THAT IS NEXT WEEK THURSDAY TO SATURDAY. THE NAME OF THE CHURCH IS THE LORDS PORTION LOCATED AT UMUOGELE AMUDA ISUOCHI UMUNNECHI LGA ABIA STATE. THE SEMINAR IS SPONSORED BY THE CHURCH. YOU CAN AVAIL YOURSELF THAT OPPORTUNITY IF YOU ARE AROUND THERE. GOODLUCK
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 4:53am On Sep 10, 2015
HERE IS THE POSTER

Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 9:25am On Sep 10, 2015
I WILL BE IN AKWA IBOM TOMORROW SO IF YOU ARE THERE AND YOU WANT TO SEE ME, JUST COME TO PLAZA, BEHIND ECOBANK AT AKA ROAD AND THEN CALL ME ON MY PHONE. ALL THE PEOPLE CALLING ME, ITS TIME TO SEE ME ON ONE ON ONE BASIS.
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 8:32am On Sep 11, 2015
this is what the seminar settings look like

1 Like

Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 8:47pm On Sep 12, 2015
I WILL BE LEAVING AKWA IBOM TOMORROW. MY NEXT SEMINAR WILL LIKELY BE IN ASABA. I WILL CONCLUDE THAT BY MONDAY.
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by TOYNEX(f): 12:10pm On Sep 13, 2015

Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 10:06am On Sep 18, 2015
the abia state seminar started yesterday and will end by tomorow
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 4:15pm On Sep 20, 2015
ASABA SEMINAR WILL START ON THURSDAY 24TH TO SATURDAY 26TH. THAT IS THIS WEEK, IN THE NEXT FOUR DAYS. THE VENUE WILL BE ANNOUNCED ONCE I PAY FOR A VENUE. JUST KEEP IN TOUCH WITH THE THREAD
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 12:26pm On Sep 23, 2015
FINALLY THE VENUE HAD BEEN PAID FOR. THE VENUE IS GRACE PRIMARY SCHOOL ASABA, AFTER TRAFFIC JUNCTION, OPPOSITE NITEL AND BESIDES IBETOO SHOPPING MALL
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 12:17pm On Sep 24, 2015
always buy MR BRIGHT detergent
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by Nellyd(f): 3:59pm On Sep 24, 2015
Following
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 5:01am On Sep 25, 2015
the asaba seminar finally started yesterday and continues today and will end tomorrow. it had been a wonderful time as the students are having a nice time romancing with new knowledge, how it feels to acquire new info on things totally strange to you.

after the asaba seminar, the next seminar is likely to be in awka or onitsha, let me see what happens but definitely there will be a seminar by next week, so keep calling to know when we are coming to your area.
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 3:27pm On Sep 25, 2015
we are already seated at the venue waiting for other students to arrive at the venue.
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 10:38am On Sep 26, 2015
finally the seminar will end today. those of you in awka and onitsha should be getting ready as i will be coming to your area from next week. its empowerment all the way. also if you are in owerri, start warming up because you are the next cos some of you had been calling and sending whatsapp messages asking when i am to come to owerri. its finally around the corner, so get ready.
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 1:53pm On Sep 26, 2015
all roads lead to the venue now
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 8:09pm On Sep 26, 2015
WOW, it was a great time in asaba today. its finally over, the next seminar will start on thursday next week in FEGGE here in onitsha. so start getting ready
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 9:27pm On Sep 26, 2015
all those in owerri should be getting ready against second week of October
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 8:14pm On Sep 29, 2015
Onitsha seminar starts on Monday next week. start getting ready for new acquisition of knowledge
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 5:29pm On Oct 01, 2015
Onitsha seminar starts on Monday next week and stops on Wednesday while Awka seminar will start on Thursday next week and end on Saturday
The next seminar after that is in owerri

the venues will be announced by tomorrow unfailingly
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 9:23pm On Oct 03, 2015
THE VENUE FOR THE ONITSHA SEMINAR IS GLOBAL SECONDARY SCHOOL OWERRI ROAD, OPPOSITE MGBEMENA BUS STOP. DATE IS MONDAY 5TH TO WEDNESDAY 7TH
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 9:37pm On Oct 03, 2015
AWKA SEMINAR WILL START ON THURSDAY 8TH TO SATURDAY 10TH. THE VENUE IS SPECIAL SCHOOL FOR THE DEAF AND DUMB, OPPOSITE CAPITAL CITY SEC SCHOOL AMAENYI, AWKA
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 8:28am On Oct 04, 2015
ONE DAY TO GO
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 7:52pm On Oct 06, 2015
THE ONITSHA SEMINAR WILL END TOMORROW WHILE THAT OF AWKA WILL START ON THURSDAY. THE VENUE OF THE AWKA TRAINING IS STILL THE SAME AS POSTED ABOVE
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 7:55pm On Oct 06, 2015
onyeakwanga:
AWKA SEMINAR WILL START ON THURSDAY 8TH TO SATURDAY 10TH. THE VENUE IS SPECIAL SCHOOL FOR THE DEAF AND DUMB, OPPOSITE CAPITAL CITY SEC SCHOOL AMAENYI, AWKA
THE ONITSHA TRAINING WILL END TOMORROW
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by ojehlite(f): 12:44am On Oct 07, 2015
add me on wasapp 08138929828. interested.
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 8:57am On Oct 07, 2015
ojehlite:
onyeakwanga:
THE ONITSHA TRAINING WILL END TOMORROW
ojehlite:
THE INFO U NEED IS ALREADY HERE REG IS #1000 WITH ONE PASSPORT
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 2:44pm On Oct 07, 2015
ALL ROADS LEAD TO THE SEMINAR VENUE NOW FOR THE LAST LAP OF THE TRAINING. AS WE WIND UP TODAY I EXPECT THAT ALL THE CALLERS FOR THE AWKA SEMINAR SHOULD HAVE CONCLUDED EVERY NECESSARY ARRANGEMENT NEEDED FOR THE TRAINING SO AS NOT BE TAKEN UNAWARES. REG IS #1000 WITH ONE PASSPORT. GOODLUCK
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 9:37pm On Oct 07, 2015
finally the Onitsha seminar ended today
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 9:58am On Oct 09, 2015
the seminar in Awka finally started yesterday, will continue today and ends tomorrow
by Monday another seminar will kick off here in onitsha, the venue will be announced later today once i pay for one. Goodluck

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (39) (Reply)

Be Careful When Making A Transaction At A POS Terminal (Here Is Why) / Black Friday Madness In Shocking Photos / Aliko Dangote And His Ex Wife Meet, Years After Divorce (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.