Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

Nigerian Soldier Sentenced To Death For Mutiny Cries Out On FaceBook - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Soldier Sentenced To Death For Mutiny Cries Out On FaceBook (40615 Views)

Pardon Soldiers Arrested For Mutiny Against Bokoharam- Ezekwesili Begs Buhari / UN Moves To Stop Execution Of 54 Soldiers For Mutiny / Another 60 Soldiers Face Trial For Mutiny Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Soldier Sentenced To Death For Mutiny Cries Out On FaceBook by Surplus90(m): 1:51pm On Dec 19, 2014
Fahat Fahat is one of the 64 soldiers sentenced
to death for not fighting Boko Haram. He says
it's because they were not well equipped.
http://lindaikeji..com.es/2014/12/nigerian-soldier-sentenced-to-death-for.html?m=1

9 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Soldier Sentenced To Death For Mutiny Cries Out On FaceBook by atlwireles: 1:55pm On Dec 19, 2014
You have no access to Facebook. Next time don't join the army and disobey orders. I wish you a merry firing squad. angry angry angry

40 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Sentenced To Death For Mutiny Cries Out On FaceBook by omololu2020(m): 1:58pm On Dec 19, 2014
Nah dis kin guys go dey beat civilian for road n go dey burn brt.mak dem kill am jawe cos I don't giv a dam

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Soldier Sentenced To Death For Mutiny Cries Out On FaceBook by eminikansoso(m): 2:00pm On Dec 19, 2014
this country is sick

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Soldier Sentenced To Death For Mutiny Cries Out On FaceBook by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 19, 2014
atlwireles:
You have no access to Facebook. Next time don't join the army and disobey orders. I wish you a merry firing squad. angry angry angry

That facebook pg might be fake but I notice that none of yall read.. It seem everyone swallowed the disobeing order bulls hit damn... hey read the below link

http://news.yahoo.com/nigeria-sentences-54-soldiers-death-firing-squad-114112654.html

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Soldier Sentenced To Death For Mutiny Cries Out On FaceBook by Ucheosefoh(m): 2:01pm On Dec 19, 2014
atlwireles:
I hope any of your relations will be in his situation then I expect such hate comment from you

261 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nigerian Soldier Sentenced To Death For Mutiny Cries Out On FaceBook by atlwireles: 2:05pm On Dec 19, 2014
Ucheosefoh:
I hope any of your relations will be in his situation then I expect such hate comment from you

If you have any relation wanting to join the army, ask them to back off, because death await cowards.

27 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Sentenced To Death For Mutiny Cries Out On FaceBook by atlwireles: 2:07pm On Dec 19, 2014
Toaskarity:

That facebook pg might be fake but I notice that none of yall read.. It seem everyone swallowed the disobeing order bulls hit damn... hey read the below link

http://news.yahoo.com/nigeria-sentences-54-soldiers-death-firing-squad-114112654.html

You don't have to sallow anything. They were found guilty by a military court. What you and Falana believe are insignificant to me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldier Sentenced To Death For Mutiny Cries Out On FaceBook by ifyclose2(m): 2:10pm On Dec 19, 2014
atlwireles:
and your s.tupidity will not let you realize that billions of naira which would have helped equip these brave men were EMBEZZLED by corrupt military/defence chiefs.

162 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nigerian Soldier Sentenced To Death For Mutiny Cries Out On FaceBook by atlwireles: 2:11pm On Dec 19, 2014
ifyclose2:
and your s.tupidity will not let you realize that billions of naira which would have helped equip these brave men were EMBEZZLED by corrupt military/defence chiefs.

Shut your big mouth off, with your embezzlement rubbish. Same fucccking story from cowards since 1960.

"They said their refusal to obey orders of the Commanding Officer of the Special Forces Battalion, Lt. Colonel Opurum, was as a result of non availability of arms and ammunition to prosecute the instruction of the commander."

...Yet their commander, Lt-Col Opurum went with just 29 men and SUCCESSFULLY carried out the mission

69 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Sentenced To Death For Mutiny Cries Out On FaceBook by Ucheosefoh(m): 2:12pm On Dec 19, 2014
atlwireles:

If you have any relation wanting to join the army, ask them to back off, because death awaits cowards.
I will do that but your comment is rude

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldier Sentenced To Death For Mutiny Cries Out On FaceBook by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 19, 2014
Coward Soldiers, Weakling President, Corrupt Generals...

24 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Sentenced To Death For Mutiny Cries Out On FaceBook by RichDad1(m): 2:14pm On Dec 19, 2014
"We ask for weapons they gave us Death sentence"
Summary of a clueless government. sadsad

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Soldier Sentenced To Death For Mutiny Cries Out On FaceBook by atlwireles: 2:15pm On Dec 19, 2014
Ucheosefoh:
I will do that but your comment is rude

Tell the dead that this men were suppose to protect about how rude my comments were.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Sentenced To Death For Mutiny Cries Out On FaceBook by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 19, 2014
He's making another mistake. You are in the Military for God sake you don't talk much and you don't rebel.

I know that the sentence will be reversed secretly and they will be dismissed. They just want it to serve as a deterrent to others.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Sentenced To Death For Mutiny Cries Out On FaceBook by deji68: 2:17pm On Dec 19, 2014
Pls specify.which equipment ..dem give una guns, armoured tanks... Etc if bh get Pilots una for dash them helicopters.it is soldiers like u that dash the bh boys all d equipments they have....coward !!! joining the force is not only about beating bloody civillians cool cool

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldier Sentenced To Death For Mutiny Cries Out On FaceBook by Ucheosefoh(m): 2:20pm On Dec 19, 2014
atlwireles:

Tell the dead that this men were suppose to protect about how rude my comments were.
I will and you tell the military chiefs to do the needful by providing the necessary hard wares meant for this soldiers

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Sentenced To Death For Mutiny Cries Out On FaceBook by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 19, 2014
The doctrine of compact subsists. He shouldn't have joined the Army if he knew he was not going to carry out whatever assignment he was given, cos in the Military, orders are obeyed in a zombie fashion.

This type of human being has no business being in the Military, if we want to maintain the professionalism our Military is known for.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldier Sentenced To Death For Mutiny Cries Out On FaceBook by atlwireles: 2:49pm On Dec 19, 2014
Ucheosefoh:
I will and you tell the military chiefs to do the needful by providing the necessary hard wares meant for this soldiers

The army has their needed hardware, cowards should stay away.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Sentenced To Death For Mutiny Cries Out On FaceBook by CyberWolf: 2:51pm On Dec 19, 2014
atlwireles:

Shut your big mouth off, with your embezzlement rubbish. Same fucccking story from cowards since 1960.

"They said their refusal to obey orders of the Commanding Officer of the Special Forces Battalion, Lt. Colonel Opurum, was as a result of non availability of arms and ammunition to prosecute the instruction of the commander."

...Yet their commander, Lt-Col Opurum went with just 29 men and SUCCESSFULLY carried out the mission
ask her the ones BH loot from their warehouse, are they not arms?...all this poorly armed mantra is becoming stale angry

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Sentenced To Death For Mutiny Cries Out On FaceBook by nellyelitz(m): 2:55pm On Dec 19, 2014
He should've resigned
Re: Nigerian Soldier Sentenced To Death For Mutiny Cries Out On FaceBook by atlwireles: 2:55pm On Dec 19, 2014
CyberWolf:
ask her the ones BH loot from their warehouse, are they not arms?...all this poorly armed mantra is becoming stale angry

That's the joke with these people and their lack of weapons nonsense. 99% of the same boko haram arms come from the same army lacking weapons. Weapons cowards like this young man leave on the front lines.

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Sentenced To Death For Mutiny Cries Out On FaceBook by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 19, 2014
hmmm thats the baggars job for ,serve the job and don't complain. WHO GIVE AM PHONE TO BROWSE FACEBOOK ?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Sentenced To Death For Mutiny Cries Out On FaceBook by SLIDEwaxie(m): 2:57pm On Dec 19, 2014
atlwireles:
let's just assume he is your brother, wld u av wished him a merry firing squad, u ds dumb head?

24 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Sentenced To Death For Mutiny Cries Out On FaceBook by atlwireles: 2:58pm On Dec 19, 2014
SLIDEwaxie:
let's just assume he is your brother, wld u av wished him a merry firing squad, u ds dumb head?

I will do the shooting myself. Happy now angry angry angry

16 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Sentenced To Death For Mutiny Cries Out On FaceBook by emeka20091: 2:58pm On Dec 19, 2014
I can't believe pple are still joining the army... this country is just not worth dying for...

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Sentenced To Death For Mutiny Cries Out On FaceBook by CyberWolf: 3:00pm On Dec 19, 2014
atlwireles:

That's the joke with these people and their lack of weapons nonsense. 99% of the same boko haram arms come from the same army lacking weapons. Weapons cowards like this young man leave on the front lines.
95% of this cowards are from the same part of the country that has held this country to ransom all this years angry..they destroyed almost all the sector of the economy yet they don't want us to have peace..it's very good they are directly and indirectly bearing the consequence angry

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Sentenced To Death For Mutiny Cries Out On FaceBook by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:06pm On Dec 19, 2014
atlwireles:

The army has their needed hardware, cowards should stay away.
Brave man, why not join the Nigerian Army? Rubbish!

20 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Alexander Akenzua's 7th Birthday: Omosede Igbinedion's Ferrari Party For Son / Bola Tinubu Arrives Fasoranti's Home On A Condolence Visit / Ikem ​bridge Collapses And Cuts Off Enugu, Benue, Ebonyi Communities (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.