Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,761 members, 7,955,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:06 PM

Nigerian Soldier Sentenced To Death For Mutiny Cries Out On FaceBook - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Soldier Sentenced To Death For Mutiny Cries Out On FaceBook (40950 Views)

Pardon Soldiers Arrested For Mutiny Against Bokoharam- Ezekwesili Begs Buhari / UN Moves To Stop Execution Of 54 Soldiers For Mutiny / Another 60 Soldiers Face Trial For Mutiny Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Soldier Sentenced To Death For Mutiny Cries Out On FaceBook by prophetfire: 4:53pm On Dec 19, 2014
betterabia:
hehe.. when Governors squander money, they get praises and automatic ticket for senate.

what soldiers ask for weapons, they get death sentence.

what a country!
and mad fools are here praising the rogues who are dishing out the death sentence to people more righteous than they.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Sentenced To Death For Mutiny Cries Out On FaceBook by mrvictor: 4:53pm On Dec 19, 2014
very right!
20pounds:
The doctrine of compact subsists. He shouldn't have joined the Army if he knew he was not going to carry out whatever assignment he was given, cos in the Military, orders are obeyed in a zombie fashion.

This type of human being has no business being in the Military, if we want to maintain the professionalism our Military is known for.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Sentenced To Death For Mutiny Cries Out On FaceBook by Reference(m): 4:53pm On Dec 19, 2014
Decryptor:
Talking about being ill-equipped: I saw this on his facebook page...so this weapon he is carrying here with the bullet belt to match with his colleague is hunter's gun abi?

These northerners and their apc masters will never cease to amuse me

The guy is wearing a flak jacket and carrying a GPMG together with his colleague. Where will you see up to two GPMG's in a section and they say they are ill-equiped to their gullible cyber audience who know nothing whatsoever about the military except what they hear. The units actually engaging the insurgents are very small in number and even if there are only ten thousand rifles in the ordinance of the infantry that is more than enough. I may question the training, tactics and the supply chain but from day one I never questioned the availability of the weapons and ammunition required to prosecute this type of campaign because I know.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Sentenced To Death For Mutiny Cries Out On FaceBook by DBlackCeazer(m): 4:54pm On Dec 19, 2014
him no know say NA no get equipment before him join?
Re: Nigerian Soldier Sentenced To Death For Mutiny Cries Out On FaceBook by bams2999(m): 4:54pm On Dec 19, 2014
we are expect more than 54 Nigerian Soldier support to Sentenced To Death For Mutiny bcose them are more that disappointed gud ppls of borno state
Re: Nigerian Soldier Sentenced To Death For Mutiny Cries Out On FaceBook by Reference(m): 4:58pm On Dec 19, 2014
EbolaParasite:

Stop being insensitive. While the army has its code of conduct, the decision by the army to sentence its own men to death while the battle with Boko Haram persists shows how terrrible the decision makers are. At the very least, they should have postponed this hearing/sentencing/tribunal. What do you think this will do to the rest of those soldiers whose morale is at the lowest? What do you think this will do with regards to Boko Haram? It will be sending a wrong message. At the very least, the President should have pardoned them by now. We are at war with Islamic Extremists and all we want to do is kill our own soldiers. Really?

It will have no negative consequences to the morale of the men of the armed forces whatsoever. If you have been in harms way before the last thing you want beside you is a coward. You will as well shoot him yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Sentenced To Death For Mutiny Cries Out On FaceBook by iamord(m): 4:58pm On Dec 19, 2014
Collynzo9:

I will continue to remind you of what is supposed to be your concern whenever I see you going astray.
Focus on your Ghanaian matters, there is a lot to talk about there.
Make Ghana an Eldorado then you can come back to advise us.
mr man you are talking like a fo.ol right here.. Like I said u know nothing about me and I need not explain anything to u.. Its just like saying boko haram is not ecowas business Are u thinking in all my posts I never resorted to attack nigeria in anyway but shared my candid views on issues that interest me as a person with other concerned nigerians that share the same views with me..you on the other you are now forming nairaland police.. My only crime is that am ghanaian.. That's where the problem comes from.. Am. Not new to this.. You bring up tribal lines.. Even among yourselves

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Sentenced To Death For Mutiny Cries Out On FaceBook by d4real890(m): 4:59pm On Dec 19, 2014
omololu2020:
Nah dis kin guys go dey beat civilian for road n go dey burn brt.mak dem kill am jawe cos I don't giv a dam
If u are not in someone shoes don't blame them,what would u do if u are surround by enemy and ur knife can't even kill a chicken let alone a first class terrorist . May a wise decision and don't condem someone
Re: Nigerian Soldier Sentenced To Death For Mutiny Cries Out On FaceBook by delegiwa(m): 5:00pm On Dec 19, 2014
tosag:
Dont mind the mumu. He's here running his mouth like a fool. Nobody is saying what those soldiers did was right but killing them would send out a very wrong message. There are ways of punishing them without this firing squad shi.t.

You can go ahead and call someone a 'fool' on a matter you obviously know little about. However, you made a sensible statement when you said that killing them will send a very wrong message but you forgot that not doing anything will send a worse message. The army needed to put out a strong stand out there for people to know that they aren't joking. Besides, this story of not having weapons that will match that of BH is nonsense! The strongest weapon is courage and many of these soldiers lack it!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Sentenced To Death For Mutiny Cries Out On FaceBook by Aarewa: 5:00pm On Dec 19, 2014
HEEEE YAAAA,the man was sentenced to death because he gisagreed wt his corrupt boss to face BOKO HARAM,OOOOOH! what a pathetic story and situation.The excuses given by the man may be genue because.it was really comfirmed that Nigerian military lack new tech.weapons to fight BH,the weapons used were that of one used durin the civil war while BH fight with new tech.weapons.So,whose fault?the man or F.G or the boss,where is the effect of trillions of naira given to fight BH?Where is the effect of one billion dollars loan requested or granted GEJ to fight BH?Now they are sentensing soldiers to death upon the problem cause by their corruption.Chi!chi!!chi!!! GOD DEY OOOOOOOO

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Sentenced To Death For Mutiny Cries Out On FaceBook by Dahjhi: 5:00pm On Dec 19, 2014
omololu2020:
fool!sh aboki,go n k!ll ursef if u don't lik my comment.cow
Esterblishing dumbness
Re: Nigerian Soldier Sentenced To Death For Mutiny Cries Out On FaceBook by Decryptor(m): 5:00pm On Dec 19, 2014
Reference:

The guy is wearing a flak jacket and carrying a GPMG together with his colleague. Where will you see up to two GPMG's in a section and they say they are ill-equiped to their gullible cyber audience who know nothing whatsoever about the military except what they hear. The units actually engaging the insurgents are very small in number and even if there are only ten thousand rifles in the ordinance of the infantry that is more than enough. I may question the training, tactics and the supply chain but from day one I never questioned the availability of the weapons and ammunition required to prosecute this type of campaign because I know.

At last! Someone who sees things the way i see them

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Sentenced To Death For Mutiny Cries Out On FaceBook by Dahjhi: 5:01pm On Dec 19, 2014
Surplus90:
I dey tell u
I don't know when people will start using there brains
Re: Nigerian Soldier Sentenced To Death For Mutiny Cries Out On FaceBook by adoyi81: 5:02pm On Dec 19, 2014
barcanista:
Coward Soldiers, Weakling President, Corrupt Generals...

mouthy u
Re: Nigerian Soldier Sentenced To Death For Mutiny Cries Out On FaceBook by yahx(m): 5:02pm On Dec 19, 2014
eminikansoso:
this country is sick
U hav nat been to d north east and se how the army behav dats. Why u said. D country is sick#they just drink smoke nd sleep with students wen the boko haram attack dey fleee even before the civillians ar aware [color=#990000][/color]

Re: Nigerian Soldier Sentenced To Death For Mutiny Cries Out On FaceBook by yahx(m): 5:02pm On Dec 19, 2014
eminikansoso:
this country is sick
U hav nat been to d north east and se how the army behav dats. Why u said. D country is sick#they just drink smoke nd sleep with students wen they boko haram com dey fleee even before the civillians

Re: Nigerian Soldier Sentenced To Death For Mutiny Cries Out On FaceBook by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 19, 2014
adoyi81:

mouthy u
You too
Re: Nigerian Soldier Sentenced To Death For Mutiny Cries Out On FaceBook by adoyi81: 5:06pm On Dec 19, 2014
dem no go kill dem, not in dis age and time!
Re: Nigerian Soldier Sentenced To Death For Mutiny Cries Out On FaceBook by Berylpharm(m): 5:06pm On Dec 19, 2014
atlwireles:
You have no access to Facebook. Next time don't join the army and disobey orders. I wish you a merry firing squad. angry angry angry
u re mad........careless being
Re: Nigerian Soldier Sentenced To Death For Mutiny Cries Out On FaceBook by rhames(m): 5:07pm On Dec 19, 2014
ifyclose2:
and your s.tupidity will not let you realize that billions of naira which would have helped equip these brave men were EMBEZZLED by corrupt military/defence chiefs.

on point grin
Re: Nigerian Soldier Sentenced To Death For Mutiny Cries Out On FaceBook by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 19, 2014
I wonder y people still join the army...(His country is not worth dieing for...when dey die now not even one minute silence for them

What the hell!!!! we need more people in the army and u wanna kill one then it would go to 2to 3 to 4 abi...how do u expect them to fight without ammunition?....when dey don chop all the money...abeg free the guy jare

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Sentenced To Death For Mutiny Cries Out On FaceBook by ehemwhy(m): 5:08pm On Dec 19, 2014
Decryptor:

At last! Someone who sees things the way i see them

The guy head dey there ! But u can't blame nlanders, the military has been neglected for so long ( most of our current hardware were procured during the shagari era ) and. There has been too much of secrecy around military activities for so long .
Re: Nigerian Soldier Sentenced To Death For Mutiny Cries Out On FaceBook by ndlog: 5:09pm On Dec 19, 2014
Officer's of the Nigerian army are 95% corrupt . That is why we are not making progress in fighting the BH. Killing the soldier's won't solve the matter. But rather new grade of weapons should be given to our soldiers for them to combat the BH.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Sentenced To Death For Mutiny Cries Out On FaceBook by Reference(m): 5:10pm On Dec 19, 2014
nagoma:

So that the corrupt Generals can kill the silent ones and loot the money meant for arms?

They way some of you people talk is just baffling. It is as if every soldier from the rank of Brigadier is given twenty naira to go to Oshodi market to buy arms. I don't want to disclose the purchase chain but I can assure you Army Ordnance, the arm responsible for maintaining stocks has the fewest number of generals in the army and none of them handles cash to purchase arms. You can say there is stealing at local levels of pay related incentives, of ghost soldiers, of feeding budgets and other sundry costs and yes deploying equipment had been a challenge but it is highly unlikely the army is short of personnel arms because a certain general here or there is stealing money meant for their purchase. This is just laughable.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Sentenced To Death For Mutiny Cries Out On FaceBook by Balkan(m): 5:10pm On Dec 19, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

What has my father got to do with this? While you are there eating starch and banga, some people are elsewhere ensuring that the country remains at peace. The least you should do is to appreciate them.
those guys are Boko haram sympathisers. They refused to fight because Boko boys are his people.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Sentenced To Death For Mutiny Cries Out On FaceBook by Reference(m): 5:11pm On Dec 19, 2014
gbaskipro:

I am an airforce officer and once you are in the military your family must Know you are for the Nation, there is no politriking here. Once you disobey the last order you go for it...... We swore to obedience.

Thank you comrade. Your patriotism is exemplary.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldier Sentenced To Death For Mutiny Cries Out On FaceBook by delegiwa(m): 5:11pm On Dec 19, 2014
Aarewa:
HEEEE YAAAA,the man was sentenced to death because he gisagreed wt his corrupt boss to face BOKO HARAM,OOOOOH! what a pathetic story and situation.The excuses given by the man may be genue because.it was really comfirmed that Nigerian military lack new tech.weapons to fight BH,the weapons used were that of one used durin the civil war while BH fight with new tech.weapons.So,whose fault?the man or F.G or the boss,where is the effect of trillions of naira given to fight BH?Where is the effect of one billion dollars loan requested or granted GEJ to fight BH?Now they are sentensing soldiers to death upon the problem cause by their corruption.Chi!chi!!chi!!! GOD DEY OOOOOOOO

Someone like you shouldn't speak when topics above you are being discussed. You just showed you know nothing about the military. The next is the rambling about how the weapon being used to prosecute the war against BH as being the ones used during the civil war. That shows you know nothing of this matter being discussed. Just scroll thru the messages and go to another topic. You must not 'contribute'.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Sentenced To Death For Mutiny Cries Out On FaceBook by Duru1(m): 5:11pm On Dec 19, 2014
ehemwhy:

Is the nigerian military prepared for this kind of unconventional warfare ? Because he is in desert fatigue and a supposedly kevlar protected vest makes him well kitted. And ready for boko haram ? Only SF are kitted with side arms o !

Nigeria’s roadside police is even well equipped to punch a combative hole on Boko Haram.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Sentenced To Death For Mutiny Cries Out On FaceBook by steryj(m): 5:18pm On Dec 19, 2014
Ucheosefoh:
I will and you tell the military chiefs to do the needful by providing the necessary hard wares meant for this soldiers
These crops of soldiers play to their death the day they start listening to politicians who are set to castigate and vilify the government on virtually everything varying from comments like: soldiers being ill-equipped, morals very low e.t.c. Whereas the reality on ground is a sharp contrast to what they sell to the people and erring soldiers like this easily and undoubtedly fell and found themselves in a mess like this. I have never seen or heard it anywhere where soldiers are being instructed to proceed on a mission without a gun, by the way, what weapons are they talking about Nuclear weapon i guess!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Sentenced To Death For Mutiny Cries Out On FaceBook by Reference(m): 5:18pm On Dec 19, 2014
Godwinsilas:
If and only if all these soldiers can just come together and agree on one thing.
Not to fight without good weapon and shield and their pay.
Then i think something drastic will happen.

You my friend are being inciteful. I repeat. the Nigerian Armed Forces remains the last barrier between this country and certain demise. Do not carry your politics there or you will no longer have a country to live in.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Sentenced To Death For Mutiny Cries Out On FaceBook by shawn3586(m): 5:18pm On Dec 19, 2014
Na so so badddd pple full here
Mmtchewww rubish. u guyz dont even hav human sympaty
Re: Nigerian Soldier Sentenced To Death For Mutiny Cries Out On FaceBook by mumuguyman(m): 5:19pm On Dec 19, 2014
atlwireles:
You have no access to Facebook. Next time don't join the army and disobey orders. I wish you a merry firing squad. angry angry angry
that was totally out of it. It is uncalled for... U are cruel to d lad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tinubu Economic Advisers Propose Customs, NIMASA, FIRS Merger / Opeyemi, Omoyele Sowore's Wife: FG Has No Grounds To Hold My Husband / Olufemi Michael Abikoye To Nigerians In Ghana: 'Go Back Home'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.