Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

15 Ways To Know If You're Not Ready For Marriage - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 15 Ways To Know If You're Not Ready For Marriage (29880 Views)

No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... / When You're Not Sure If She Loves You. / When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Ways To Know If You're Not Ready For Marriage by hismond(m): 4:04pm On Dec 20, 2014
Moderrator:

23. If you still eye women's boobs and bumbums when they pass, nada, you aint ready yet.

same Nairaland told us that starring at bosoms is healthy, which I have been doing very well now
Re: 15 Ways To Know If You're Not Ready For Marriage by jnrbayano(m): 6:46pm On Dec 20, 2014
LordRhot:
(1). If you believe that you must always have the last say in an argument,you are not ready for marriage.

(2). If you don't like anyone invading your space,you are not ready.

(3). If you're a lady,and you don't cook or don't like to,your marriage is not likely to be easy or funny.

(4). If you always say things exactly how they come to your mind not caring who is hurt,your marriage is likely to crash.

(5). If you believe you are who you are and no one can change that,you're not ready.

(6). If you think about others when you've fully sorted yourself out,you're not ready.

(7). If you are so good about holding a grudge and you will only let go when you feel like,stay unmarried.

(.8.). If you're a man and you are not engaged in ventures or a process in time that can financially take care of your immediate family and
beyond,you need to give yourself a few more years to be ready.

(9). If as a man,you're easily swayed and pressurized to do things against your wish,you are not ready for marriage.

(10). If you believe that women at best should be good in bed and kitchen affairs only,you will end up having a bitter and subdued wife;stay away.

(11). If your mind can't conceive the thought of having a more successful wife,even if it is temporary,then you have little growing up to do.

(12). If you have no confidence in your capability and your future,you have no business taking someone else with you.

(13). If as a man,you don't have a mentor or leader you follow,listen or defer to,you're not going to be able to lead your family.

(14). If you can't have wedding ceremony within a budget you can personally afford,give yourself more time. Who says you can't have 20 guests or less at your wedding? Cut your coat according to your cloth and take responsibility. As a man, you can define how small or large you want your wedding ceremony to be and be able to handle it.

(15). If you have anger problem such that you can destroy things when you are angry, get a therapist to help you in managing it. Otherwise engage God's help for the change you seek. With anger issues,you're a disaster waiting to explode.

Marriage is an investment, what you put into it is what comes out of it!
You Want to Add Something?

Thank you for this.
Re: 15 Ways To Know If You're Not Ready For Marriage by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 20, 2014
obongproff:

na u day like vex or na him day like vex?

Na him dey like vex oo
Re: 15 Ways To Know If You're Not Ready For Marriage by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 20, 2014
Lathunjimi:

Since you already spotted your bad, then work on it and enjoy your relationship.

He gets angry so easily, and when he's angry, he stops talking to me, we will not talk to each other for close a week. Bfor he wil start talking to me. If am also hot tempered I knw the relationship would not work at all. I always pray to God to make him change.
Re: 15 Ways To Know If You're Not Ready For Marriage by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 20, 2014
AKzee:
Same here. Are u a muslim? If yes, just resort to recitation of the glorious quran everyday. It helps and it has improved my situation beyond expectation.

Ok thank you.
Re: 15 Ways To Know If You're Not Ready For Marriage by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 20, 2014
leejeebaby:

Na him dey like vex oo

hmm, I cant fit shout oh. I can only think of one tin. Buy him a book on anger management. If he wants to change, he will get d msg and also read d book and apply wot day tot in d book.

But if him no gree read d book or him vex becos u buy am d book, baby ur on ur own oh. cheesy
Re: 15 Ways To Know If You're Not Ready For Marriage by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 20, 2014
obongproff:

hmm, I cant fit shout oh. I can only think of one tin. Buy him a book on anger management. If he wants to change, he will get d msg and also read d book and apply wot day tot in d book.

But if him no gree read d book or him vex becos u buy am d book, baby ur on ur own oh. cheesy

Ok thank you for your concern
Re: 15 Ways To Know If You're Not Ready For Marriage by sule5727: 10:39pm On Dec 20, 2014
LordRhot:
(1). If you believe that you must always have the last say in an argument,you are not ready for marriage.

(2). If you don't like anyone invading your space,you are not ready.

(3). If you're a lady,and you don't cook or don't like to,your marriage is not likely to be easy or funny.

(4). If you always say things exactly how they come to your mind not caring who is hurt,your marriage is likely to crash.

(5). If you believe you are who you are and no one can change that,you're not ready.

(6). If you think about others when you've fully sorted yourself out,you're not ready.

(7). If you are so good about holding a grudge and you will only let go when you feel like,stay unmarried.

(.8.). If you're a man and you are not engaged in ventures or a process in time that can financially take care of your immediate family and
beyond,you need to give yourself a few more years to be ready.

(9). If as a man,you're easily swayed and pressurized to do things against your wish,you are not ready for marriage.

(10). If you believe that women at best should be good in bed and kitchen affairs only,you will end up having a bitter and subdued wife;stay away.

(11). If your mind can't conceive the thought of having a more successful wife,even if it is temporary,then you have little growing up to do.

(12). If you have no confidence in your capability and your future,you have no business taking someone else with you.

(13). If as a man,you don't have a mentor or leader you follow,listen or defer to,you're not going to be able to lead your family.

(14). If you can't have wedding ceremony within a budget you can personally afford,give yourself more time. Who says you can't have 20 guests or less at your wedding? Cut your coat according to your cloth and take responsibility. As a man, you can define how small or large you want your wedding ceremony to be and be able to handle it.

(15). If you have anger problem such that you can destroy things when you are angry, get a therapist to help you in managing it. Otherwise engage God's help for the change you seek. With anger issues,you're a disaster waiting to explode.

Marriage is an investment, what you put into it is what comes out of it!
You Want to Add Something?
I agree with you, my problem is hurt tempered pls hlp nd is affecting my relationship

1 Like

Re: 15 Ways To Know If You're Not Ready For Marriage by Lathunjimi(m): 7:07pm On Dec 22, 2014
leejeebaby:

He gets angry so easily, and when he's angry, he stops talking to me, we will not talk to each other for close a week. Bfor he wil start talking to me. If am also hot tempered I knw the relationship would not work at all. I always pray to God to make him change.

Yes I get you clearly, all you need to do is pray more to God and always find a way to talk smoothly to him about his anger during one of his calm and happy moments. He would listen and try to adjust if he truly loves you but don't be a nag I beg, b'cos it's so bad that only few of we guys can tolerate a nagging gf/wife even when she is right about the subject matter. Be diplomatic & wise dearie.
Re: 15 Ways To Know If You're Not Ready For Marriage by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 22, 2014
Lathunjimi:

Yes I get you clearly, all you need to do is pray more to God and always find a way to talk smoothly to him about his anger during one of his calm and happy moments. He would listen and try to adjust if he truly loves you but don't be a nag I beg, b'cos it's so bad that only few of we guys can tolerate a nagging gf/wife even when she is right about the subject matter. Be diplomatic & wise dearie.

Ok, thank you for the advice. I appreciate
Re: 15 Ways To Know If You're Not Ready For Marriage by LordRhot(m): 5:23pm On Apr 12, 2016
sule5727:
I agree with you, my problem is hurt tempered pls hlp nd is affecting my relationship

Learn to work out when the temper becomes uncontrollable and come back when the dust is settled. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

He Has A Girlfriend But Does Not Want To Let Me Go / Check Out These Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander / Keeping Your Penis In One Place Will Solve 50% Of All Your Problems - Pharmacist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.