Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,590 members, 7,823,563 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

5 Places Where Not To Chyke A Lady - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Places Where Not To Chyke A Lady (37661 Views)

Be Sincere Which Would U Chyke First? / Is It A Crime To Chyke A Babe In Nairaland? / How To Chyke A Jehovah Witness Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Places Where Not To Chyke A Lady by adetopshot(m): 3:02pm On Dec 20, 2014
Zamfara
Re: 5 Places Where Not To Chyke A Lady by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 20, 2014
keppyy:

Deal or no deal?

Girlie oooo......you wanna kill me the way tiwa savage be killing patoranking abi?
Re: 5 Places Where Not To Chyke A Lady by herald9: 3:05pm On Dec 20, 2014
Nosyke:

Since when did a guy /man shopping for food stuffs in a market become 'no levels' thing.

It's a no-levels-thing when you decided to deviate from your original intention of going to the market.
A man that goes to the market wouldn't want to be noticed much talkless of toasting a lady in that same market

Wait for a chic on her way( you mean sneaking up on a lady)? Seriously??

Smh

Sneak... like seriously?
No I mean ambush hergrin

If you didn't understand by what I meant by wait for her...I can't explain any further.
Re: 5 Places Where Not To Chyke A Lady by happyzed0(f): 3:10pm On Dec 20, 2014
On her love one burial
Re: 5 Places Where Not To Chyke A Lady by herald9: 3:10pm On Dec 20, 2014
ubong560:

Market engineering. Lol.

Tell me you're a marketer and I'll believe you.
Re: 5 Places Where Not To Chyke A Lady by herald9: 3:13pm On Dec 20, 2014
Classicalmusic:
A girl whose mother is a Lawyer and father a Politican is a street girl? Think twice brother.

She looks sweet. I heard her saying we speak good English.

whichever way...you covered up for him...

Of course you can't approach a lady with a polythene bag full of ice fish and pumpkin leaves sticking out...

Can you?
Re: 5 Places Where Not To Chyke A Lady by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 20, 2014
at work nko
Re: 5 Places Where Not To Chyke A Lady by faithugo64(f): 3:17pm On Dec 20, 2014
Clinton594:

Mummy, can I chyke you here, my Igbo name is Ugo oh
We have something in common
yes you can try your luckcheesy
Re: 5 Places Where Not To Chyke A Lady by thexzy(m): 3:21pm On Dec 20, 2014
It all depends on the manner of approach........With all things being equal, a guy can always strategise so well and succeed
Re: 5 Places Where Not To Chyke A Lady by alberto2k(m): 3:26pm On Dec 20, 2014
faithugo64:
In the church when service is ongoing
Speaking from experience?
Re: 5 Places Where Not To Chyke A Lady by 100Cents: 3:27pm On Dec 20, 2014
Clinton594:
1. MARKET PLACE :
Trust me on this and you can try it then share your adventure. A woman is so insecure at the market place, she's vigilant at any movements around her taking notice of the people who touch body and snatch handbags/purses. The last thing she's going to do is give you the attention.

2. UNDER THE SUN:
9ja no be yankee where you can just move up to a lady walking or standing under the sun and start yabbing nonsense. She'll just look at you like a conductor shouting Oshodi , no be person go tell you say sun dey puncture woman skin wella.

3. AT THE BANK :
Lols, Abeg no go paint your dignity black joor. Imagine Nigerian bank where almost all conversions are sounding like whispers and every one dey form English teacher. You wan begin dey chyke woman. who tell you say na only she dey hear wetin you dey talk . just pray she doesn't make a scene. if she does, your own don be oh .

4. IN THE PRESENCE OF HER FRIENDS:
An average 9ja babe go like play hard to get in front if her other babes, She go feel like KingKong blowing you off and you know what follows suit for the other ladies.
Ehe, sorry for you if you gbagaun ... no be person go tell you wear face cap dey find your way if you no wan receive the biggest laff of your life.

5. IN THE LADIES SALOON :
Hehehe , if you've been trying to catch up on a lady and she purposely walks into a saloon..... my dear brother its not the same as she walking into a supermarket/store.
Sir, just turn around , live to fight another day

I have wooed ladies from number 1 to 3 successfully..
Re: 5 Places Where Not To Chyke A Lady by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 20, 2014
Several times,I have been in a bus and a sharp babe just pays my t fare for no gud reason. I dont chaik her immediately in d bus, most times when we get down,and we are talking she says that she just likes me, and really wants us to be friend.....babe too dey chaik guys.

1 Like

Re: 5 Places Where Not To Chyke A Lady by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 20, 2014
OP, you are a confirmed learner.
Re: 5 Places Where Not To Chyke A Lady by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 20, 2014
there r are no fucking format as to wooing a babe. it depends on d circumstance, space and time. a babe could be toasted even in presents of her mum. anywhere self, it all depends on who is talking to who, how and when

1 Like

Re: 5 Places Where Not To Chyke A Lady by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 20, 2014
@[quote author=Clinton594--pls don't get me wrong;I"m not tryna be a tight a*s or somtin...buh finally I believe the reason to write such things should be to enlighten,empower,entertain and educate ourselves...not to demoralize...or beta still you coulda mase the title "places you think;you can't chyke a girl";then others will now make their contributions,to agree or disagree;that way u"ll stand in the clear cos u simply made a proposition...nywaz still on still...a lot of invaluable contributions are being made so far...so tnx 4 bringing it up anywaz
Re: 5 Places Where Not To Chyke A Lady by ireneony(f): 3:51pm On Dec 20, 2014
Urine:

With the type of bomb you're shelling, top lads won't be asking for your number anytime soon.
hit your head for wall.
you know you are impotent. Ur D:ck lacks erecti0n grin.
Re: 5 Places Where Not To Chyke A Lady by smudge2079(m): 4:00pm On Dec 20, 2014
God! She just broke my heart into Aladeen pieces. embarassed
Re: 5 Places Where Not To Chyke A Lady by Princecharmin(m): 4:02pm On Dec 20, 2014
In a show where wizkid or iyanya is performin live

1 Like

Re: 5 Places Where Not To Chyke A Lady by LewisO: 4:22pm On Dec 20, 2014
Clinton594:
1. MARKET PLACE :
Trust me on this and you can try it then share your adventure. A woman is so insecure at the market place, she's vigilant at any movements around her taking notice of the people who touch body and snatch handbags/purses. The last thing she's going to do is give you the attention.

2. UNDER THE SUN:
9ja no be yankee where you can just move up to a lady walking or standing under the sun and start yabbing nonsense. She'll just look at you like a conductor shouting Oshodi , no be person go tell you say sun dey puncture woman skin wella.

3. AT THE BANK :
Lols, Abeg no go paint your dignity black joor. Imagine Nigerian bank where almost all conversions are sounding like whispers and every one dey form English teacher. You wan begin dey chyke woman. who tell you say na only she dey hear wetin you dey talk . just pray she doesn't make a scene. if she does, your own don be oh .

An average 9ja babe go like play hard to get in front if her other babes, She go feel like KingKong blowing you off and you know what follows suit for the other ladies.
Ehe, sorry for you if you gbagaun ... no be person go tell you wear face cap dey find your way if you no wan receive the biggest laff of your life.

Hehehe , if you've been trying to catch up on a lady and she purposely walks into a saloon..... my dear brother its not the same as she walking into a supermarket/store.
Not all ladies, if is a lady desperately in need of a husband she's ready for your chyking anywhere even in the torment of fire burning coz she will be very glad u approached her in public and she will be very proud of that in the presence of her friends or salon anywhere sofar u approach her, if a lady is matured u can approach her anywhere... I rest my comment there!
Re: 5 Places Where Not To Chyke A Lady by Classicalmusic: 4:35pm On Dec 20, 2014
herald9:

whichever way...you covered up for him...

Of course you can't approach a lady with a polythene bag full of ice fish and pumpkin leaves sticking out...

Can you?
Man, there's something you don't know about approaching a lady.

Lol. Who told you that? Who told i can't? Talking to a woman is not a big deal. If you want to win a girl's heart, let the approach be intriguing unless you just wanna be friends with her only. Then you might not really funny with her.

Have you ever had a cute chick hugs you and says she likes you but you really have to chase her so that she can be your girlfriend? Lol.

And you say OMG! Ur eyes r so cute and ur lips cheesy what r u up to? cheesy
Re: 5 Places Where Not To Chyke A Lady by vislabraye(m): 4:44pm On Dec 20, 2014
Clinton594:
1. MARKET PLACE :

2. UNDER THE SUN:

3. AT THE BANK :

No 4 is a no no. Not in front of her friends. Your chances of success can improve well if you have another friend and there are 2 ladies also. Then thats good.

As for no. 5, do not follow her into a saloon except you want to pay.
Re: 5 Places Where Not To Chyke A Lady by Soft10(m): 4:50pm On Dec 20, 2014
DeevaB:
In a church during service.... Like a guy did during our carol service few days ago exactly when the pastor was asking unbelievers to give their life to Christ.
I be like... really at this time! Was turned off

Buhahahahaha...

1 Like

Re: 5 Places Where Not To Chyke A Lady by BlackSEER(m): 4:50pm On Dec 20, 2014
faithugo64:
In the church when service is ongoing

na that kind chase i prefer.it is called holy chasing
Re: 5 Places Where Not To Chyke A Lady by Andrewsolidstar(m): 4:51pm On Dec 20, 2014
Chai no b lie joor ;DChai no b lie joor
Re: 5 Places Where Not To Chyke A Lady by BlackSEER(m): 4:52pm On Dec 20, 2014
herald9:

Even in the market?

wetin happen for market?
Re: 5 Places Where Not To Chyke A Lady by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 20, 2014
herald9:

Even in the market?

Yh, have wooed a girl in the market before. Collected her number and she came checking in few time. The rest na story
Re: 5 Places Where Not To Chyke A Lady by moses4id(m): 4:54pm On Dec 20, 2014
omo i just dey pass by oooooo grin
Re: 5 Places Where Not To Chyke A Lady by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 20, 2014
Clinton594:
1. MARKET PLACE :

2. UNDER THE SUN:

3. AT THE BANK :

I have wooed a girl in 1, 2 and 4. I had good time with them all. The secret about number 4 is to chat with al her friends and be jovial, matter will def set.
Re: 5 Places Where Not To Chyke A Lady by aspirebig: 5:00pm On Dec 20, 2014
Church ...
Re: 5 Places Where Not To Chyke A Lady by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 20, 2014
ireneony:
hit your head for wall.

I wonder what part of ajegunle you were actually brought up in!

You stink girl, always commenting like a lowlife

The guy (URINE) is trying to only correct you, and you are calling him impotent?

Untrained something u are irene!
Vixo:
[/quote][quote author=ireneony post=29052738]hit your head for wall.

The guy (URINE) is trying to only correct you, and you are calling him impotent?

1 Like

Re: 5 Places Where Not To Chyke A Lady by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 20, 2014
Urine:

With the type of bomb you're shelling, top lads won't be asking for your number anytime soon.
Re: 5 Places Where Not To Chyke A Lady by ireneony(f): 5:17pm On Dec 20, 2014
Vixo:

since you don't have any other thing to do, than to stalkundecidedme

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Plus-Sized Bride Dancing With Her Husband At Traditional Wedding (Photo, Video) / Dating A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend / Between Stingy Man And a Womanizer, Who Is More Preferable To Marry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.