Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,844 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

4 Types Of Women Nigerian Men Love To Marry - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Types Of Women Nigerian Men Love To Marry (42276 Views)

4 Types Of Women Nigerian Men Love To Marry / The 4 Types Of Women Nigerian Men Love To Marry / Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Types Of Women Nigerian Men Love To Marry by Mathematical(f): 11:16pm On Dec 20, 2014
tonychristopher:

They turn me on.. I love them fair ..I have dated more if fair ladies than dark ones..my preference

Nice.. that's ya leaf
Re: 4 Types Of Women Nigerian Men Love To Marry by Mathematical(f): 11:18pm On Dec 20, 2014
lilmax:
you hurt?

Why hurt..? Am proud bn black.. and I so much love and cherish It. tongue
Re: 4 Types Of Women Nigerian Men Love To Marry by sonnie10: 11:19pm On Dec 20, 2014
bynat:
I wil take this colour back to ma grave.no bleaching

Pix or you know the rest
Re: 4 Types Of Women Nigerian Men Love To Marry by anopworld(m): 11:20pm On Dec 20, 2014
well, it depends on one's choice
Re: 4 Types Of Women Nigerian Men Love To Marry by holatin(m): 11:20pm On Dec 20, 2014
rahazaqa:
lol
wink
Re: 4 Types Of Women Nigerian Men Love To Marry by An2elect2(f): 11:20pm On Dec 20, 2014
aldexrio:
Dark skin beauty looks natural but light skin looks kind of artificial. So I prefer dark skin to light skin ladies.

Pls dont say this. Dark skin and light skin can look natural. Why not? they are natural colours. Bleached girls look so artificial. All their innocence fade completely with their faded complexion.

Women who bleach are so narrow and full of non existent fears. How can any woman choose ugliness(bleaching wanes beauty) over beauty just because of some shallow man who has refused to see beauty beyond a lighter hue.undecided LOL.

1 Like

Re: 4 Types Of Women Nigerian Men Love To Marry by Misogynist2014(m): 11:22pm On Dec 20, 2014
I was here.
Re: 4 Types Of Women Nigerian Men Love To Marry by ToyinDipo(m): 11:23pm On Dec 20, 2014
Cool story. I'm looking for a female programmer. embarassed
Re: 4 Types Of Women Nigerian Men Love To Marry by bamog(m): 11:27pm On Dec 20, 2014
grin naija galz are cheap lyk mad!! U cn get 700galz wit jst a borrowed iphone6!! lmaoo!!!
Re: 4 Types Of Women Nigerian Men Love To Marry by Mathematical(f): 11:29pm On Dec 20, 2014
An2elect2:

Pls dont say this. Dark skin and light skin can look natural. Why not? they are natural colours. Bleached girls look so artificial. All their innocence fade completely with their faded complexion.

Women who bleach are so narrow and full of non existent fears. How can any woman choose ugliness(bleaching wanes beauty) over beauty just because of some shallow man who has refused to see beauty beyond a lighter hue.undecided LOL.

Yeah man... They're just too superficial and insecure to realise that
Re: 4 Types Of Women Nigerian Men Love To Marry by greatnow: 11:29pm On Dec 20, 2014
Op you did not mention all, what of tall women,short women. Etc ? Remember one man's meat is another man's poison. Different men with different varieties of women.

Re: 4 Types Of Women Nigerian Men Love To Marry by redcliff: 11:30pm On Dec 20, 2014
zoeee:
That's why all dark skinned are bleaching undecided

If i was a lady and dark skinned, i woukd never bleach my skin...i hate the bandwagon!

2 Likes

Re: 4 Types Of Women Nigerian Men Love To Marry by tonychristopher: 11:31pm On Dec 20, 2014
Ibadannimowa:

I could tell u av grey hair and still no get sense dey waste ur time here. Ooh! how did I discover ur stuupidity?

How old are you son...how do you feel when you behave childish .....

Yes I have gray hairs and I am older than your father

1 Like

Re: 4 Types Of Women Nigerian Men Love To Marry by Emodeee: 11:32pm On Dec 20, 2014
zoeee:

I don't need to....

upload ya dp if u r sure of yasef
Re: 4 Types Of Women Nigerian Men Love To Marry by tonychristopher: 11:34pm On Dec 20, 2014
Mathematical:

Nice.. that's ya leaf

Why are you so particular ....are you dark or fair....

I think most men love fair ladies not bleached though especially know that there is an admirer for every woman

Dark or fair

1 Like

Re: 4 Types Of Women Nigerian Men Love To Marry by darlenese(f): 11:34pm On Dec 20, 2014
@light skinned women shocked how come many of my light skinned friends are still unmarried? N I got married 4 yrs ago with my dark skin cheesy ,

To all the light skinned ladies....dont be carried away by this ooo. it might not work for u. tongue

4 Likes

Re: 4 Types Of Women Nigerian Men Love To Marry by zoeee(f): 11:35pm On Dec 20, 2014
Emodeee:

upload ya dp if u r sure of yasef

Take it or leave it...
Re: 4 Types Of Women Nigerian Men Love To Marry by walearoy(m): 11:35pm On Dec 20, 2014
prewtyjulie:
I pity dose guys dat marry oyibo n afta mnths of no runs leadin 2no money 4 creams, dia colour den changes 2 children artwork (black n yellow, blak n yellow).

Stick mainly 2 ladies wit point 3 showing signs of capability in no 4, if you need peace of mind

I c ample flesh!
Re: 4 Types Of Women Nigerian Men Love To Marry by Nobody: 11:36pm On Dec 20, 2014
tonychristopher:

How old are you son...how do you feel when you behave childish .....

Yes I have gray hairs and I am stupid as my father is

Then behave as you should,stuupid and stop posting shait about the different diseases you caught while sleeping with all kinds of women. Respect your age

2 Likes

Re: 4 Types Of Women Nigerian Men Love To Marry by prewtyjulie(f): 11:39pm On Dec 20, 2014
walearoy:

I c ample flesh!

let me confirm first
Re: 4 Types Of Women Nigerian Men Love To Marry by Mathematical(f): 11:40pm On Dec 20, 2014
tonychristopher:

Why are you so particular ....are you dark or fair....

I think most men love fair ladies not bleached though especially know that there is an admirer for every woman

Dark or fair

Me am dark.. most who love fair ladies without other cogent attribute have fair brain

1 Like

Re: 4 Types Of Women Nigerian Men Love To Marry by An2elect2(f): 11:41pm On Dec 20, 2014
Ibadannimowa:

Then behave as you should,stuupid and stop posting shait about the different diseases you caught while sleeping with all kinds of women. Respect your age

He is older than you but you are wiser than him smiley
Re: 4 Types Of Women Nigerian Men Love To Marry by Mathematical(f): 11:47pm On Dec 20, 2014
An2elect2:

Don't create such irrelevant ploy man.. be mature.. just let them be..
Re: 4 Types Of Women Nigerian Men Love To Marry by Nobody: 11:47pm On Dec 20, 2014
An "understanding woman" is the only type mentioned in the original post that is applicable in my own preference list.

1 Like

Re: 4 Types Of Women Nigerian Men Love To Marry by tonychristopher: 11:51pm On Dec 20, 2014
Ibadannimowa:

Son go and sleep its late

Meet mum for bed time stories

Your too small for me

Thank Lord you acknowledged that ab initio
Re: 4 Types Of Women Nigerian Men Love To Marry by tonychristopher: 11:54pm On Dec 20, 2014
Mathematical:

Me am dark.. most who love fair ladies without other cogent attribute have fair brain

I understand that your blackly that doesn't take away attributes for you and you will see people that love dark people ...but why is it that when people see that somebody doesn't share their view ..they resort to abuse

Yes I have fair brain cos brain is made of fair cells known as white matter and gray matter

So thanks for reminding me that

I still don't dig very dark ladies ..they look unkempt to me ..personal views though

1 Like

Re: 4 Types Of Women Nigerian Men Love To Marry by An2elect2(f): 11:55pm On Dec 20, 2014
Mathematical:

Don't create such irrelevant ploy man.. be mature.. just let them be..

okay.
Re: 4 Types Of Women Nigerian Men Love To Marry by Spydamannn(m): 11:56pm On Dec 20, 2014
tonychristopher:
Very correct and I have dated light skin ladies ..their Laps kill me and their nipples are red unlike dark skinned ladies and also they must be tall and shapely I hate flat chested girl and flat ass

Then above all she must be homely ....

I so hate fat ladies ..making them come is like making a hippo come so its pointless

I love it when we climax together ...also I love partly circumsides toto
rant
Re: 4 Types Of Women Nigerian Men Love To Marry by tonychristopher: 11:57pm On Dec 20, 2014
An2elect2:

Look wise ness is relative ..how can you say that

For somebody to like something differently is lack of wiseness

I now understand your logic .. this is how we analyse thing

Now I still hate dating dark ladies ..they don't appeal to me

Now how is it somebody's problem

1 Like

Re: 4 Types Of Women Nigerian Men Love To Marry by tonychristopher: 11:58pm On Dec 20, 2014
Spydamannn:
rant
..I am waking feminist up here

Fatness ain't ideal you know
Re: 4 Types Of Women Nigerian Men Love To Marry by Mathematical(f): 11:58pm On Dec 20, 2014
tonychristopher:

I understand that your blackly that doesn't take away attributes for you and you will see people that love dark people ...but why is it that when people see that somebody doesn't share their view ..they resort to abuse

Yes I have fair brain cos brain is made of fair cells known as white matter and gray matter

So thanks for reminding me that

I still don't dig very dark ladies ..they look unkempt to me ..personal views though

Unkempt? Loolz.. Seriously You're a joke.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Withdrawing Money With A Lady At ATM / PHOTOS: Lady Reveals She Snatched Her Current Boyfriend On Social Media / My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.